Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:52 am
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ |_______ : : : : ]

Haki jerked his head away a little bit as Shi licked his face and allowed Kyo to pull him out of the water "Its not fun to drown!" Haki said sharply, rubbing the water off his face and scooting away from the water "I'm fine...I don't think I want to go in the water anymore though." he stood and moved to sit on one of the heated rocks, pulling his legs up to sit cross legged.

What is the 'world'? What is 'self'? What is 'family'?
All I know...is I have nothing to fight for.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm
Kyo chuckled and petted Shi softly before looking to Haki. "I didn't say it was fun, I've almost drowned before too." He stayed where he was to kick his feet in the water, Shi stepped out and shook water off him, chuckling before laying down to watch them.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Haki scowled and scooted further up on the rock "You said you've kissed someone before..." he started, eying Kyo. Despite the look of Kyo's muscled body, the boy was obviously around Haki's age "When? And....uhm..." he flushed a little but after sneaking views of Gin and Rain together, he was curious "What was it like and with who...?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 pm
Kyo shot Haki a look and blushed, it felt like he was staring at him so he slid into the water to hid everything below his neck. "It was pretty good for a first kiss...and I-I'd rather not say who. I know it's a different feeling for everyone getting their first kiss, some say it's like beginning to assend to heaven by staircase. Then appearntly when they say they have already entered heavean it means they erm...had...sex..." He sat crisscross on a rock under the water. "Kyo is just as confused as you are Haki...hehe..." Shi snickered, getting water splashed on him.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Haki listened attentively but frowned a little bit, working out what Kyo had said in his head "Since you said you don't like girls it was with a guy right? And you said you loved that Sypher person so....was it with him?" his curious nature was insatiable and he actually moved back over to the water to ask "Sex...that's...." he paused, trying to think if he had any idea what that was. He didn't so "Is that like kissing?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:25 pm
Kyo raised a eyebrow at Haki's question, nodding that it was Sypher who he kissed. "I guess sex is kissing...I don't really know either but if we see Dai then we'll ask, she knows a LOT about sex and babies." He sucked up some water in his mouth and spitted it out in Haki's face, laughing a bit.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 am
User Image

Haki jerked his head sideways and closed his eyes, scowling as the water hit him in the side of the head "Hey!" he bent and scooped up some water, throwing it at Kyo "I don't think they're the same. Why would they use two words for the same thing?" the thought of asking Daitomi about those things was less then thrilling She doesn't seem like the type to talk about things like that. Especially if Suzume wouldn't either... he pushed his wet hair off his face, one horn curling out as he did so.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:22 pm
Kyo laughed and closed his eyes and mouth from the water hitting him in the face. "It could mean like persay Animal and cat, animal can mean more then just a cat, it can mean a human, a dog ectera. While cat just means cat but is a sub-saying of Animal. Got it?" He and Shi both got a mouth full of water and spit it at Haki at the same time.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

Haki jerked back, avoiding Kyo's shot and rolled, losing his towel, to avoid Shi's. He ended up in a crouch a foot away "Hmph. Yeah but I don't think 'kissing' is the same! People talk about kissing, they don't talk about the other thing. BANZAI!" he kicked off the floor and went airborne, curling into a ball and landing in the water. As he was going in, Haki realized the stupidity of this move Cannon balling into a pool of water when you can't win is stupid! he thought in a panic as he splashed down, sending water cascading over Kyo and Shi. Not only that, but he landed in the deep middle section and sank like a stone. He struggled for a moment but...as the water settled, the only thing that showed where he'd sunk was a stream of bubbles that petered off within minutes. Below the surface, near the bottom and flailing, Haki had one hand clamped over his mouth to keep what air he could inside his lungs STUPID! his thoughts screamed even as he hoped Shi could dive down before he ran out of air.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:33 pm
Kyo rolled his eyes until he saw haki running to cannon ball and held up his hands. "Haki! Wa-!" He couldn't even finish before Haki jumped into the water, Shi was too shocked to do anything so kyo had to do something! He waited a few seconds to see if he would come back up but when it seemed the bubbles thinning he dived down and pushed off the wall to get to Haki faster, grabbing him around his waist to pull him up as hard as he could. "Dammit! I can't swim either!" He felt a rock below his feet and pushed off that to get to the surface and heave Haki onto the ground before pulling himself up and letting the breath out.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image

Haki gripped Kyo about the neck as he felt the other boy grip his waist, eyes closed tight. As he was heaved onto the ground, Haki stayed on his stomach and coughed, water choking out of his throat as he did. He sucked in a deep breath and kept coughing "Sur-sorry..." he managed and put his forehead on the ground, his hair falling to hide his face as he drew in deep breaths "That...that was really stupid." he continued, pulling himself further up onto the ground. He stayed laying stomach down on the ground and lifted his head up just a little so his chin rested on the smooth surface. His hair fell all over his face and his horns dripped with water "I'm sorry..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:07 pm
Kyo was laying on his back just shaking from that, water scared him and swimming deep like that made him frightened beyond belief. "T-Thats enough water for the month...maybe a year...are you ok Haki?" He sat up and coughed a bit before patting Haki on his back to get anymore water out of his system.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

"Yuh-yes." Haki swallowed, then raised his head up a little higher "I...I think I'm done with the hot springs. I don't want to stay here anymore." he said firmly and scrambled to his feet, wobbling a bit before he managed to stumble to the men's locker rooms. He quickly sat near his clothes, shaking a little That was so stupid...I was so scared. he pulled his knees up to his chest and buried his head in them, still shaking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Kyo nodded and stood up, going to the locker rooms and getting changed as fast as possible, he knelt by Shi to tie his headband back on. He stood upa nd dried up his hair to knock on the lcoker where Haki was. "Come on kid, I'll get you some food if you want." He was hungry also and wanted to get far away from the hotsprings.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

Having dressed moments before, Haki glanced at Kyo and shook his head "I'm not hungry...I'm gonna go adventure on my own..." he mumbled, grabbing his bag. He was feeling like a fool and, like any child, wanted to hide it by himself "Thank you for the guide. Sorry I caused you trouble..." he finished, bowing at his hips and then quickly dashed out, not wanting to stay here any longer.

((Exits...Ruins))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games