Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

It certainly had been awhile since they'd spent any time together. One of the last times they had met, it had been when Kein was hurt and saddened by the loss of his wife. Not a happy memory to say the least. Seeing the clone pick a place, Suzume looked it over quickly before nodding her head. "This seems like a good place to eat."

Cloud nodded his head as well "Smells good too, let's go guys." said the dog, walking ahead of them as they entered the restaurant. They would be seated quickly enough at a table right next to the window. They'd be left with menus from their server before being left alone to make their decisions. "So... what do you plan to do now thta you're back?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1255

The clone nodded and went inside with Suzume and Cloud, within seconds they were seated. Kein relaxed a bit when he sat down. He had been on his guard since he had left but now that he was back it was good to relax well at least to the clone. It smiled and said,"I don't really know what I am going to do. All my life I have striven to become a Sannin and a master of my clans arts now that I have done both of them I dont really have a direction anymore ya know. " It was true he could teach or maybe become a wandering sage or something.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

There were some things on the menu that looked good to Suzume. She was still mulling over what she would have and sure that Cloud already had an idea of what he would want. Looking up from her menu as Kein spoke, the red head gently shrugged her shoulders. "Mm... well, it's up to you to figure out what to do. I'm sure there are plenty of people you might be able to teach." Such as his children when they became old enough or even some people around the village. Or perhaps he could challenge other sannin to spars or take on missions. "Do you think you'd have time to spar with me?" They had promised to have a rematch, but at this point she was still far away from being on his same level. It could not hurt to have him help her out though and maybe give some suggestions.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

When the server came to their table the clone smiled and pointed to the item on the menu he wanted. He could not pronounce it and would not even try, after all best not to butcher the language. When she spoke of finding others to train he said," Well my children are a definite. Neither have shown any signs of my blood but I can hope cant I. As for my promise long ago sure I am positive I always have room for a spar in fact the real Kein and the other clones are supposed to meet at the dojo once we all get done." The real Kein thoroughly enjoyed their spars as he could actually fight against Suzume and she would put up a capable defense.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image

Having told the server what she wished for her lunch and Cloud having spoken up to give his order as well, Suzume handed her menu back. It was interesting to hear that his children had not yet shown signs of having his bloodline yet. "Well, it may be a little to soon to see, it's just a matter of waiting." As far as her sparring went, she was glad that the other would still give time to spar with her. Kein was undoubtedly the best challenge in the village and would help her get better. "Good, I haven't been given any mission yet and my student seems to be doing fine on her own for the moment. I should have plenty of t up time for a spar if we meet up at the dojo."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

When the clones food arrived he smiled and thanked the waiter. With a nod it said," Part of me wants it to stay that way. Being an Uchiha is as much a curse as it is a blessing. You remember it with me. Hell for awhile there I was one of the most hated people in the village. I wish it was not so. People see traitors like my fallen cousin and think that we are all power hungry jerks with far to much power to be controlled so they think we are evil. I would give almost anything to spare them that but on the other side I want them to be proud of their blood." He snapped his chopsticks and began to eat.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am
User Image

It was hard for her to really comment on Kein's words. She was on the outside and looking in on the Uchiha clan and she was admittedly one of the ones who held a bit of animosity towards him after witnessing him kill a fellow Kumo shinobi. Sure, the boy was being quite annoying and such, but did he really have to use such an over kill technique?

"Well... I suppose the Uchiha clan has not had the best people to represent their blood. People do tend to judge an entire group based on the actions of one. But I think your children will be just fine, they'll grow into fine shinobi." Kein was bound to provide the right guidance, as would other shinobi such as herself. Snapping her chopsticks apart, she began to eat her own meal as well. Cloud would have his own meal of meat and bones to feast on while Suzume ate a meal of cool soba wheat noodles.

When they finished their respective meals and paid she said "So... shall we head on over to the dojo?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:56 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

THe clone smiled and said," I sure hope so." When she had finished and paid, the last bit to the clones displeasure as it was fully intended to do so, It nodded and said," Sure meet ya at the dojo. " With that it exploded in a poof.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image

Nodding, Suzume watched the clone disappear before both she and Cloud headed for the dojo.

((Exit to Dojo))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki chomped down on some crunchy sticks of fried dough, enjoying the mild release from training as he kicked his heels against the steps below where he sat. He didn't hate training....but it was annoying having to deal with Kyoishi the whole time. What was wrong with that kid?! He was rude and insulting the whole time, trying to be nice one minute and calling him all kinds of names the next. It was like dealing with a hurricane!

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

Haki raced up to a ramen house, ducking under the half curtain to cling to the counter "Can I have two spicy ramen and a duck ramen, please?" he asked the cook who nodded and then shooed him out to wait outside the shop. He stood just outside the shop, stretching to his toes and rubbing his shins as he waited.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein dashed silent as death across the rooftops towards the shopping district. As he pushed his mind out he could feel his target. He had met him only two days prior now he would be one of his biggest tools. Kein smiled as he zeroed in on Haki's chakra. As he ran he looked up to check the time, it was getting late and the sun would set soon. But none of that mattered now. Now was the time to act. Kein landed without a sound upon the rooftop on the far side of the shopping plaza where Haki stood alone. In an flash Keins incredible speed crossed the distance instantly. He gazed down at the young man with his crimson eyes glowing bright against the growing darkness of the setting sun. Keins mouth formed each word slowly as he spoke," Hakkin Ren Issetsu. You know who I am."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Haki jumped about a foot in the air, spinning to trip backwards on his own feet and falling into the ground "Ouch! Ah...." he stared at Kein in shock. This was certainly not the same Kein he'd seen earlier. Still scary but in a much....apprehensive way of scary "Y-Yeah. You're Kein-san." he stood a little shakily and dusted off his pants, glancing around anxiously before looking back to Kein. If Kyoishi had followed him and seen Haki fall, it would have been uber embarrassing "Do you need anything? I'm picking up ramen for Doki and myself..." he said, trying to lighten his earlier apprehension. He wasn't used to people popping up out of nowhere like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein dropped his head slowly as his raven hair fell around his face. He took a deep breath and said," Do you remember what I said in the dojo. About your mother? About how it was strange you had never heard of me? You have been sheltered from the world due to her fear. Its an attempt to keep you innocent. To keep you from seeing the brutal world we live in." Tiny black whisps seeped off his skin and through his armor as he spoke.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

Haki fidgeted a little, his eyes going down to his own feet "...well....yeah...." he mumbled, looking miffed. He knew that his mom had tried to keep him safe...he knew that. And he knew the world was brutal. It didn't help being told that. He didn't know what to say to Kein "Its...that's what mom's are supposed to do though right? Protect their kids....?" he didn't even notice that his ramen was up, so preoccupied staring at his shoes unhappily.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff