Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 pm
[I'm gonna sit this one out. Waaay too many people fighting. Adding three more will make it annoying.]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:12 pm
Tayu and Kin didn't have to look for very long before they saw the fight. "What the--?" Tayu muttered when she saw Kikou and a bunch of clones, Kirinata, something that looked like Kiri, and Kohane. "Mom?" She shared a look with Kin.

Kin nodded, and both ninja started different jutsus. Kin knocked the Kiri lookalike to the ground, pinning it with a firey fist at its throat, and Tayu landed in the middle of everything atop Kita, who'd grown and become encased in flame through Tayu's Phoenix Ho-o jutsu. "Everybody stop!" they roared, "What the hell is going on here?!"

(is it okay for me to do this? I can fix it if not.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:19 pm
{I don't wanna fight anymore-don't wanna get Tsumi killed, haha. I'm just skimming this all. I found a funny Naruto video on YouTube yesterday! Naruto---Stupid in School}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:04 pm
Looking to Kikou kohane gave a small nod as he rushed to the other side of the two. Her focus was pointed to the kiri that had transformed from the Kikou clone. "Alright then" she muttered chakra flowing up her hands easily able to be seen. All thru the village the slugs were moving getting the people they had protected out of harms way while healing the others. It was putting a heavy heavy drain on kohane's chakra but she was supplementing her medical knowledge to pull out ever single drop she could force.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:36 pm
"What the hell is going on here?" Zane asked coldly, coming upon the fight after having been asked to investigate.

((Meh -_-; short post))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 am
The Kirinata copy glared up at Kin, and slowly began changing once more until it had changed back into a Nowe clone. "Shinra Tensei." Kin was thrown back off of him, allowing him to get back to his feet. The thing's chakra began spiking uncontrolably, shifting between many of the forms of the ninja around it. It finally stopped, taking the form of Seito Uchiha. ( villian from first rp for those who dont' know . )

The Seito clone activated his Mangekyo Sharingan and looked at Zane. "Amateratsu."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:30 am
Kiri froze as the copy changed again. "No.....You're dead! I saw you die!" She gasped, fear and anger in her voice. No! Seito couldn't be back. The sight of him made her remember everything that had been done to Nowe and everyone. Kiri snarled and began her attack again, lashing out with a vengeance. She didn't care if this was just a copy or not, she was going to kill it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:57 pm
Tayu caught Kin with a grunt. "Was that Nowe? Why does he look like that a** Uchiha?"

"Don't know, but we should stop Kiri before she gets herself killed. Even if that's not really Seito, his Amaterasu's nothing to play around with." Kin jumped down from Kita's back and created a couple clones. One grabbed Kiri to stop her and the other intercepted the Amaterasu so it got the clone rather than Zane.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:36 pm
Zane had only a short time to get over his shock before he had to get moving. After the clone took Seito's Amaterasu, Zane moved, lifting his headband to reveal his Sharingan. Zane formed a couple of Shadow Clones to attack the ninja while Zane charged up his Lightning Blade. This settles the grudge I never got the chance to settle. Zane thought coldly as he zipped his way towards Seito.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm
The Seito clone shifted forms, turning into Zane. It charged up it's own lightning blade, copying Zane's movement's to the exact detail as he dashed forward and attacked with the lighting jutsu.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:46 pm
So Nowe's still in there somewhere. Zane thought as the attacks clashed. "I can see you'll just copy everything I do, too bad, I had really hoped to avoid using this." Zane said as he jumped back. Suddenly he activated Mangekyou Sharingan and unleashed his own Amaterasu at Seito. If this don't work, I've still got my ace in the hole. Zane thought as the black flames appeared around Seito.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm
The Zane clone did the same thing, activating the mangekyo sharingan and firing it's own amateratsu to counteract Zane's. "If you know we're gonna do the same thing, doesn't make sense to unleash your ultimate attack. Doesn't matter how much you copy me." This thing apparently had the habit of believing it'self to be the original of whatever form it took.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm
Kikou getting tired of this thing threw a kunai with a tag between the two zane's to make a bright light to hopeful blind them and he ran at the copy hoping Hohane did the same and he used his earth spear jutsu to make his power strong enough to hopefully brake it and if not Kohane's would  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 am
Kohane stood there looking away as the tag went off. Red chakra started to flow from her hands engulfing them as she stood there. This was one of the fruits of her labor strength infused so deeply with chakra that even a grazing blow could easily break bones. Rushing fowards as she moved low Kohane focused on the target she needed. Her speed quicker then Kikou's so she would easily get to the clone first as she cocked back a punch aiming straight at it's side.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:30 am
The attacks hit, shattering parts of the thing. The clay pieces fell to the ground as it staggered, back, shifting through it's forms in any attempt of surviving. Finally, it became nothing more then a faceless clay doll, falling to the ground and shattering into more pieces.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games