Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 pm
"Well, I can also give you a massage if you'd like." Van said starting to crack his knuckles a bit. In the back of his mind, he wondered if she was still mad at him or if the change of conversation made her forget.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:00 pm
"Yes, I'd like that." Mala said, not giving any hints as to whether or not she remembered their small spat. More than likely, though, she was trying to force herself to forget it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:26 pm
Van scooted back to sit behind Mala on the bed before he began working his own magic, slowly and gently rubbing her shoulders by the base of her neck. He remained silent for a while, just in case anymore a*****e comments decided to slip.

((Still have writer's block in SMWTV? Anything I can do to help? neutral ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:41 pm
{Yeah. sweatdrop I'm going to wing it after this post, so please forgive any crapitude I put out.}

Mala grinned broadly, her mind melting it seem like from the massage. "My, you're doing such a good job!" she moaned slightly, a broad grin resting on her lips.

~*~

Before long, Milly was fast asleep as she leaned against the front of her mother's gravestone. She was hugging onto it, in fact, and had her chin rested on the top. Milly had fallen asleep complaining and quietly crying to herself about how frustrating her idiot dad was and how Momma dearest had been right all along.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:49 pm
"Well, once upon a time I was the ladies' man, so I did have practice..." Van admitted rather ashamed of his flirtatious ways from way back when as he continued his work. "...but that was before I met you, for which these hands are happily reserved." he said as he leaned in, holding his head right next to hers before giving Mala a kiss.

((I know that feeling all too well. Studies that I totally made up show that writer's block is the leading cause of crap posts.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm
{Sorry for taking so long with the post in the other RP. sweatdrop }

"Those women are in the past, though. I wouldn't doubt most of them being dead now, anyway, so I've nothing to be jealous of." Mala commented, regarding Van's guilt towards his past self. She didn't, however, let on that she probably would immolate their corpses again and again if she came across them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:10 pm
"Well, the human girls are at least...." Van muttered under his breath. There was a time before everyone hated him that he could get some of the goddesses in bed with him.

((S'all good. I've had times where I didn't post for a long time due to writer's block. *hugs*))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 pm
{*huggles back* Trust me, I've done the same more than once. DD:}

"Besides, I trust you. That, and I doubt that either of us have any old flings that are going to prove troublesome for our marriage...right?" Mala said, smiling broadly now.

{Also, I'm going to save further Milly/Her Momma development for after we timeskip for sleep or whatever to the next day.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:35 pm
"Unless we bump into any more goddesses, that may still hold a grudge against me, we should be fine." Van said with a smile as he moved his hands down her arms before interlacing their fingers.

((Okay. If you couldn't tell by now, I don't really know what to do with Jaq anyway. sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:50 pm
{I was thinking of having a servant start bugging him in the morning or something, showing the letter that Milly left before she ran away.}

"Shouldn't they be the ones worried?" Mala asked with a smirk. For some odd reason, Mala seemed to get cockier when it came to matters involving Van and their relationship.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:54 pm
"They should be, but you should know by now how cocky they all are because of the whole god thing. Has a habit of making them think they're invincible to humans." Van said rolling his eyes. "While I admit, I may sometimes share those sentiments, I at least am not an a*****e about it."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:06 pm
"I'm not a normal human anymore, now am I?" Mala pointed out with a playful wink. She kept up her smirk as she asked, "Should I prove it to you somehow?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 pm
"What, did you get some bonus besides immortality that I am unaware of?" Van said raising an eyebrow at her. Either she was talking of more wondrous acts in bed that he had never seen or experienced before, or she forgot to mention this possible bonus before.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm
Mala lifted up a hand to caress Van's cheek as she leaned in, her lips barely inches away from his. "Oh, I think you might know what I mean."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Van's raised eyebrow managed to go even higher as somewhat devious smirk creased his lips. "I dunno, I think you might have to refresh my memory..." he said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

((Wish me luck on my essay. It was about a movie review that dropped a big spoiler and I made a reference to spoiler trolls on fan sites. xd ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games