Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Weapons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Character: Ryoku Nara
Link to profile: X

Weapon Name: Celestial Whip (Not too confident in the name, Might change name if its ok)
Weapon Type: Custom Chain Whip

Weapon Height: Retracted: 16" Extended 240"
Weapon Weight: 30 lbs
Description: This is a shadow clan ancient weapon architect designed to support Nara's Kageton. A wrapped handle with a sharp steel spike on the bottom of the hilt for very close quarters combat. The chain with spikes along its lengthy chain extends and retracts from the use of a button on the hilt that is crafted through the weapon with tiny gears that works its way through the weapon. Its design can be infused with Kageton chakra and be wielded by the control over the shadow along the whip. This allows the user of the whip to wield the shadow which in turn wields the whip in the direction of the users choice. In doing so in this way causes a drain of chakra equal to that of a shadow possession jutsu from the Nara clan. This particular design also allows Katon chakra to be infused with it. Causing the whip itself to be engulfed in flames. If infused with Kageton and Katon chakra at a higher cost, it produces black flames producing no light but keeping the same heat of the fire. (Extended part only)

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Allows the user to infuse his or her chakra into the weapon Kageton (shadow element) or Katon (Fire element) or both.
• Can extend the weapon into a whip reaching 20 feet length and retract at the push of a geared button. The speed of which it Extends is speed up depending on the user swinging the weapon while doing so or thrusting it out while doing so.
• Two spikes on the chain every other link
• Upon the user infusing Katon chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip is laced in fire costing B rank chakra to perform. D rank chakra per post to sustain
• Upon the user infusing Kageton chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip will be able to be controlled by the users shadow possession following the whip through the shadow it emits below because it is coming from the users shadow as a source. The direction of the whip can only be slightly altered just like the shadow possession. C rank chakra to perform per use.
• Upon the user infusing both Katon and Kageton chakra. This combines the previous two abilities together but turns the fire into a black flame allowing shadows to still be cast from the whip (provided the shadow is able to be cast) A rank chakra to perform per use, B rank chakra to sustain the black flames per post.
• Small hook accessory to latch onto belt

Restrictions:
• If there is no light to be casting a shadow of the whip then the use of the Kageton fuse is useless, much like regular Nara techniques in these conditions.
• The retraction of the whip can be stopped if someone is holding it or it is stuck on something, It is not an overpowerd mechanic it can retract the whip only if all is coming back smoothly.
• The weight of the whip is a hair on the heavier side. Can cause possible burdens

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 am
Kazuraii

Weapon Name: Celestial Whip (Not too confident in the name, Might change name if its ok)

Description: This is a shadow clan ancient weapon architect designed to support Nara's Kageton. A wrapped handle with a sharp steel spike on the bottom of the hilt for very close quarters combat. The chain with spikes along its lengthy chain extends and retracts from the use of a button on the hilt that is crafted through the weapon with tiny gears that works its way through the weapon. Its design can be infused with Kageton chakra and be wielded by the control over the shadow along the whip. This allows the user of the whip to wield the shadow which in turn wields the whip in the direction of the users choice. In doing so in this way causes a drain of chakra equal to that of a shadow possession jutsu from the Nara clan. This particular design also allows Katon chakra to be infused with it. Causing the whip itself to be engulfed in flames. If infused with Kageton and Katon chakra at a higher cost, it produces black flames producing no light but keeping the same heat of the fire. (Extended part only)

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Allows the user to infuse his or her chakra into the weapon Kageton (shadow element) or Katon (Fire element) or both.
• Can extend the weapon into a whip reaching 20 feet length and retract at the push of a geared button. The speed of which it Extends is speed up depending on the user swinging the weapon while doing so or thrusting it out while doing so.
• Upon the user infusing Katon chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip is laced in fire costing B rank chakra to perform. D rank chakra per post to sustain
• Upon the user infusing Kageton chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip will be able to be controlled by the users shadow possession following the whip through the shadow it emits below because it is coming from the users shadow as a source. The direction of the whip can only be slightly altered just like the shadow possession. C rank chakra to perform per use.
• Upon the user infusing both Katon and Kageton chakra. This combines the previous two abilities together but turns the fire into a black flame allowing shadows to still be cast from the whip (provided the shadow is able to be cast) A rank chakra to perform per use, B rank chakra to sustain the black flames per post.

Restrictions:
• If there is no light to be casting a shadow of the whip then the use of the Kageton fuse is useless, much like regular Nara techniques in these conditions.
• The retraction of the whip can be stopped if someone is holding it or it is stuck on something, It is not an overpowerd mechanic it can retract the whip only if all is coming back smoothly.
• The weight of the whip is a hair on the heavier side. Can cause possible burdens

Since no one else has done this --and I used to do this as a whole-- I'll put in my two cents. The official appraisal guy will retain the right to look this over and revoke it and any possible mandates I suggest before approval.

First off, I see someone is playing Castlevania, and by using Kageton as a catalyst, it's a very well put together idea, buuuuut... I do have a couple issues.
1) This whip is essentially Nuibari for less cost. Even with the light stipulation clause, it's cost must rise to match the Nuibari --especially since this is also a cheap and easy way to net anyone with a kageton technique. B rank due to its moderate length, but still being a cheap knock off of an existing weapon.
2) By trying to blend simple and complex chakra natures, you're actually pressing into another bloodline, Light Release, when attempting to negate light from your fire. This is not allowed.
3) You need a stipulation on how far your whip travels with the aid of kageton per use. At this point, it is assumed 240 inches is the length it will travel.
4) Considering the semi-mechanical nature of the whip (and while I might imagine that yours would have "instructions") I say add a need for the Mechanics Manuals 1 & 2. This might cause delays i your use, but it definitely prevents someone from stealing it and using it against you effectively.

Edit: A lot of this was based off a reading error on my part, as I don't use fonts that small. My apologies there.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Kazuraii

User Image

Ability Summary:

Restrictions:

Since no one else has done this --and I used to do this as a whole-- I'll put in my two cents. The official appraisal guy will retain the right to look this over and revoke it and any possible mandates I suggest before approval.

First off, I see someone is playing Castlevania, and by using Kageton as a catalyst, it's a very well put together idea, buuuuut... I do have a couple issues.
1) This whip is essentially Nuibari for less cost. Even with the light stipulation clause, it's cost must rise to match the Nuibari --especially since this is also a cheap and easy way to net anyone with a kageton technique. A rank minimum. S rank for length.
2) By trying to blend simple and complex chakra natures, you're actually pressing into another bloodline, Light Release, when attempting to negate light from your fire. This is not allowed.
3) You need a stipulation on how far your whip travels with the aid of kageton per use. Nuibari travels for only twenty meters before running out of gas, and you want a two hundred and forty foot whip? Since you're using shadows and no means of propulsion, I doubt it ever gets to 240. I'd say A rank for fifteen meters, and S rank for 30 meters.
4) Considering the semi-mechanical nature of the whip (and while I might imagine that yours would have "instructions") I say add a need for the Mechanics Manuals 1 & 2. This might cause delays i your use, but it definitely prevents someone from stealing it and using it against you effectively.
mama has approval power for this weapon. Please listen and follow instructions the new vc gives  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Kazuraii

User Image

Ability Summary:

Restrictions:

1) This whip is essentially Nuibari for less cost. Even with the light stipulation clause, it's cost must rise to match the Nuibari --especially since this is also a cheap and easy way to net anyone with a kageton technique. B rank due to its moderate length, but still being a cheap knock off of an existing weapon.
3) You need a stipulation on how far your whip travels with the aid of kageton per use. At this point, it is assumed 240 inches is the length it will travel.

Edit: A lot of this was based off a reading error on my part, as I don't use fonts that small. My apologies there.

(New Submission)

Weapon Name: (Not too confident in the name, Might change name if its ok)

Description: This is a shadow clan ancient weapon architect designed to support Nara's Kageton. A wrapped handle with a sharp steel spike on the bottom of the hilt for very close quarters combat. The chain with spikes along its lengthy chain extends and retracts from the use of a button on the hilt that is crafted through the weapon with tiny gears that works its way through the weapon. Its design can be infused with Kageton chakra and be wielded by the control over the shadow along the whip. This allows the user of the whip to wield the shadow which in turn wields the whip in the direction of the users choice. In doing so in this way causes a drain of chakra a bit higher then that of a shadow possession jutsu from the Nara clan. This particular design also allows Katon chakra to be infused with it. Causing the whip itself to become extremely hot.

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Upon the user infusing Katon chakra with the whip, causing the extended part of the whip to be smoldering hot, causing burns to anyone it hits or wraps around. Costing B rank chakra to perform. C rank chakra per post to sustain
• Upon the user infusing Kageton chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip will be able to be controlled by the users shadow possession following the whip through the shadow it emits below because it is coming from the users shadow as a source. The direction of the whip can only be slightly altered just like the shadow possession. A rank chakra to perform per use.
• Requires Mechanical Manuel 1&2

Restrictions:
• If there is no shadow casting under the whip then the kageton side of the ability will be useless, much like regular Nara techniques in these conditions.
• The retraction of the whip can be stopped and overpowered. The mechanic has a bit of a force to the retracting and extending but not that of a great force.
• The weight of the whip is about 30 lbs

I think i fixed it up to specs..  

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:07 am

Link to profile: Link

Weapon Name: Talon Blade Armor
Weapon Type: Armor

Weapon Height: Fits Ryokus body torso
Weapon Weight: 15 lbs

Description: The Talon armor is made of a chakra steel that allows the user to send their chakra though it. In Ryoku's case it allows him to send his Kageton chakra into it causing the capture technique should it make physical contact with another. Another of the obvious things about the armor is the mildly large talon hooked blades sprouting from the shoulders. They are razor sharp but are placed in a way that Ryoku could not cut himself no matter how he maneuvered. This is a means to cause taijutsu users to proceed with caution. The blades on the shoulder can be angled to an oncoming attack and cause great physical pain to someone striking with their body. Mainly lacerations to the body part attacking. Armor provides a hood that is a dark black aswell as black sleeves that cover the users arms. The steel itself has a very low lighting effect to glares and other forms of light. In the night making it very hard to see the user. Combined with the kageton chakra fused with it making it next to impossible to see the user inside of the shade.

Ability Summary:
• Talon like blades from the shoulders that are shaped downward the user can raise them like bladed wings or extend them by 1 foot using his own energy - 10 chakra -10 stamina
User Image

• Having the hood on makes it very hard to be seen in the dark, (Outfit provides night camouflage)
• Very durable chakra steel, preventing most projectile weaponry or reducing blows from taijutsu or bukijutsu when hitting chest, neck, and arms.
• Adding 20 Chakra to the armor causes the user to blend entirely merging with the shadow he is currently in or becoming a shadow himself. Only a Dojutsu like Byakugan or sharingan can locate him once this is engaged.
User Image

Requires Mechanic’s Manuals Vol 1&2

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:30 pm
Kazuraii
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Kazuraii

User Image

Ability Summary:

Restrictions:

(New Submission)

Weapon Name: (Not too confident in the name, Might change name if its ok)

Description: This is a shadow clan ancient weapon architect designed to support Nara's Kageton. A wrapped handle with a sharp steel spike on the bottom of the hilt for very close quarters combat. The chain with spikes along its lengthy chain extends and retracts from the use of a button on the hilt that is crafted through the weapon with tiny gears that works its way through the weapon. Its design can be infused with Kageton chakra and be wielded by the control over the shadow along the whip. This allows the user of the whip to wield the shadow which in turn wields the whip in the direction of the users choice. In doing so in this way causes a drain of chakra a bit higher then that of a shadow possession jutsu from the Nara clan. This particular design also allows Katon chakra to be infused with it. Causing the whip itself to become extremely hot.

User Image

Ability Summary:
• Upon the user infusing Katon chakra with the whip, causing the extended part of the whip to be smoldering hot, causing burns to anyone it hits or wraps around. Costing B rank chakra to perform. C rank chakra per post to sustain
• Upon the user infusing Kageton chakra with the whip, the extended part of the whip will be able to be controlled by the users shadow possession following the whip through the shadow it emits below because it is coming from the users shadow as a source. The direction of the whip can only be slightly altered just like the shadow possession. A rank chakra to perform per use.
• Requires Mechanical Manuel 1&2

Restrictions:
• If there is no shadow casting under the whip then the kageton side of the ability will be useless, much like regular Nara techniques in these conditions.
• The retraction of the whip can be stopped and overpowered. The mechanic has a bit of a force to the retracting and extending but not that of a great force.
• The weight of the whip is about 30 lbs

I think i fixed it up to specs..

Adjustments have been met. Shinobi Nations does retain the right to reassess gear at a later date, mind you. It's all good by me.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Character: Jae Ketsueki
Link to profile:

Weapon Name: Bug Worm
Weapon Type: Dual use, modernized and modified Kusarigama
Weapon Height:
Short Sword : 14 Inches
• Chain : Length 8-10 ft. xxx xxx

Weapon Weight: 4lbs

Description:
There is no significant history on this weapon, it is a design that Jae herself came up with while watching people use scythes as weapons. They were too heavy for her use and they were poor in defense so she began to toy around with a few ideas in order to find a weapon that served her purpose properly. Her Bug Worm resembles a typical feudal Kusari Gama. Instead of a scythe at one end and a bludgeon on the other, a short sword is attached to the bludgeon on one end that can retract when she presses a button. It makes it easier for her to keep her weapon on her person and easier for her to utilize her chain in just defensive purposes when needed. When she needs to draw it she releases the button and it slides out. On the opposite side of the chain Jae has left it as an open chain link. When Jae decides she wants to use that end she has specifically crafted it so that she can mold her bloodline sword, Red Steel, to the end. It gives her two weapons to use and the chain that connects them together gives her ample opportunity to put together many combination attacks. This blade is clan specific and it has taken her a lot of time looking for this weapon, material and finding the right Saiketsu clan member to forge it for her. Made by mixing together generation upon generation of bloodline steel, the chain is crimson black and unique to her clan.

Ability Summary:

• Bloodline techniques are reduced by chakra cost of [10] S[+] rank [20]
• Draining is reduced by half.
• Captain Hook : Can't use a weapon and activate bloodline techniques without using both hands. Weapon grants the temporary ability to activate bloodline jutsu with one hand. Limited to usage only when in contact with her weapon.

• Red Steel Attachment : Rank A to form weapon + 5 additional chakra to keep it crystalized to the weapon : Offensive/Defensive : Bloodline
Description : In situations where Jae feels it is necessary to use two weapons to her advantage she will form her Saiketsu sword and then attach it to the open link in her chain. This allows her to still use her chain for minor deflecting purposes, tying up her opponents and disarming them as well as attacking them with her short sword and Red Steel.

• Harden : Rank C : Defensive : Bloodline : Continuous
Description : Jae has been recently in the presence of very interesting company with stronger than hell weapons. The chain attached to the bug worm is very thin in order to be light weight and compact. Jae uses an extremely thin layer of crystalized blood to harden her chain when she deflects. It prevents her blade from snapping against A ranked and S ranked blades.

• Bind : Rank B : Offensive/Defensive : Bloodline : Lasts 2 posts
Description : In order to efficiently take someone's weapon to disarm them or to wrap any part of her chain around any limb of her opponent, Jae will activate her Bloodline ability, simultaneously, to connecting with her opponent/weapon of target. The blood seeps into her chain and then connects with the target, almost fusing the chain and embedding it deeper into her intended target. This creates a sort of suction cup effect where it is extremely difficult to dislodge the chain. In fact, the more one pulls up the harder the crystallization of blood process presses down.

• Porcupine : Rank C : Offensive : Bloodline
Description : For those individuals who are nimble and able enough to grab onto her chain and Jae wishes to dislodge them from it and she has already used harden on her chain, Jae can alter the shape of the malleable crystalized blood that is of her bloodline. The small outer layer around the chain begins to alter. It's shape changes to hard to see spikes that are needle sharp. It can cut into flesh and cloth easily. This gives her a three way used of utilizing this weapon. If used correctly she can wrap her victims in her chain and essentially cut them up as if wrapping them up in barbed wire.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:06 pm
I know she can't have this until she is a chuunin. I'm just making it ahead of time. This weapon is for her Medical License discipline.

Character: Akemi Aburame
Link to profile: She has yet to be approved

Weapon Name: None yet (I'll come up with one later most likely)
Weapon Type: Custom Sound Amplifying Gauntlet

Weapon Height: It's on the arm so... the length of the arm?
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs

Description: Already owning a sound amplifying gauntlet of her own, Akemi decided that it was a bit too limited in how it could be used for her liking and that some modifications were definitely in order. The gauntlet is similar in design to the Melody Arm possessed by Dosu except smaller, thinner, and lighter. A single hole is placed in the center of the gauntlet, with six others surrounding it. These holes are used to amplify sound waves, causing great pain to her opponents ear drums. However, thanks to the modifications done to the gauntlet (specifically the one enhancing the gauntlet with her fuuton chakra and a poison), it also serves another purpose.

Ability Summary:
• Able to load a poison of her choice into the gauntlet. The poison can be loaded outside of battle for free, or in battle for a chakra cost of 20. This poison can only be used 10 times before the gauntlet must be reloaded.
• Allows use of the jutsu Kyoumeisen [Vibrating Sound Drill]. The jutsu may be enhanced with a loaded poison for an extra chakra cost of +5.
• Allows use of the jutsu Kazegaeshi [Wind Return] without needing bladed weapons. When using the jutsu in this way, the fuuton attack is absorbed by the holes in the gauntlet, and then shot back out of the same holes. The jutsu may be enhanced with a loaded poison for an extra chakra cost of +5.
• Can launch custom or fuuton jutsu through the holes in the gauntlet. They may be enhanced with a loaded poison for an extra chakra cost of +5.

Disturbed Otaku

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:39 am
chrissy b e a n

Link to profile:

Weapon Height:

Description:
There is no significant history on this weapon, it is a design that Jae herself came up with while watching people use scythes as weapons. They were too heavy for her use and they were poor in defense so she began to toy around with a few ideas in order to find a weapon that served her purpose properly. Her Bug Worm resembles a typical feudal Kusari Gama. Instead of a scythe at one end and a bludgeon on the other, a short sword is attached to the bludgeon on one end that can retract when she presses a button. It makes it easier for her to keep her weapon on her person and easier for her to utilize her chain in just defensive purposes when needed. When she needs to draw it she releases the button and it slides out. On the opposite side of the chain Jae has left it as an open chain link. When Jae decides she wants to use that end she has specifically crafted it so that she can mold her bloodline sword, Red Steel, to the end. It gives her two weapons to use and the chain that connects them together gives her ample opportunity to put together many combination attacks. This blade is clan specific and it has taken her a lot of time looking for this weapon, material and finding the right Saiketsu clan member to forge it for her. Made by mixing together generation upon generation of bloodline steel, the chain is crimson black and unique to her clan.

Ability Summary:

• Captain Hook : Can't use a weapon and activate bloodline techniques without using both hands. Weapon grants the temporary ability to activate bloodline jutsu with one hand. Limited to usage only when in contact with her weapon.

• Red Steel Attachment : Rank A to form weapon + 5 additional chakra to keep it crystalized to the weapon : Offensive/Defensive : Bloodline
Description : In situations where Jae feels it is necessary to use two weapons to her advantage she will form her Saiketsu sword and then attach it to the open link in her chain. This allows her to still use her chain for minor deflecting purposes, tying up her opponents and disarming them as well as attacking them with her short sword and Red Steel.

• Harden : Rank C : Defensive : Bloodline : Continuous
Description : Jae has been recently in the presence of very interesting company with stronger than hell weapons. The chain attached to the bug worm is very thin in order to be light weight and compact. Jae uses an extremely thin layer of crystalized blood to harden her chain when she deflects. It prevents her blade from snapping against A ranked and S ranked blades.

• Bind : Rank B : Offensive/Defensive : Bloodline : Lasts 2 posts
Description : In order to efficiently take someone's weapon to disarm them or to wrap any part of her chain around any limb of her opponent, Jae will activate her Bloodline ability, simultaneously, to connecting with her opponent/weapon of target. The blood seeps into her chain and then connects with the target, almost fusing the chain and embedding it deeper into her intended target. This creates a sort of suction cup effect where it is extremely difficult to dislodge the chain. In fact, the more one pulls up the harder the crystallization of blood process presses down.

• Porcupine : Rank C : Offensive : Bloodline
Description : For those individuals who are nimble and able enough to grab onto her chain and Jae wishes to dislodge them from it and she has already used harden on her chain, Jae can alter the shape of the malleable crystalized blood that is of her bloodline. The small outer layer around the chain begins to alter. It's shape changes to hard to see spikes that are needle sharp. It can cut into flesh and cloth easily. This gives her a three way used of utilizing this weapon. If used correctly she can wrap her victims in her chain and essentially cut them up as if wrapping them up in barbed wire.

while nothing is overly wrong with the weapon, I feel like the capabilities are too close to custom jutsu instead of a custom weapon. Please change to make the weapon have a few effects rather then several jutsu. Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Link to profile:

Weapon Height:

Description:
There is no significant history on this weapon, it is a design that Jae herself came up with while watching people use scythes as weapons. They were too heavy for her use and they were poor in defense so she began to toy around with a few ideas in order to find a weapon that served her purpose properly. Her Bug Worm resembles a typical feudal Kusari Gama. Instead of a scythe at one end and a bludgeon on the other, a short sword is attached to the bludgeon on one end that can retract when she presses a button. It makes it easier for her to keep her weapon on her person and easier for her to utilize her chain in just defensive purposes when needed. When she needs to draw it she releases the button and it slides out. On the opposite side of the chain Jae has left it as an open chain link. When Jae decides she wants to use that end she has specifically crafted it so that she can mold her bloodline sword, Red Steel, to the end. It gives her two weapons to use and the chain that connects them together gives her ample opportunity to put together many combination attacks.

This blade is clan specific and it has taken her a lot of time looking for this weapon, material and finding the right Saiketsu clan member to forge it for her. Made by mixing together generation upon generation of bloodline steel, the chain is crimson black and unique to her clan. The sword only works in the hands of a Saiketsu wielder and will only use that blood for it's effects. Any intruder touching it is immediately draw too it but the blood is not used, just drained from the enemy.

Ability Summary:

• Saiketsu's call : The weapon will only react in the hands of a Saiketsu user. It literally draws the blood out of the wielder and uses it to charge itself up. If wielded by someone not of the clan it would drain blood at rapid rates until the intruder releases the blade or is bled dry.

• Red Steel Attachment : Rank A chakra drain, one limb drained :
Description: In situations where Jae feels it is necessary to use two weapons to her advantage she will form her Saiketsu sword and then hold it at the end of the open link in her chain. Sensing the stream of the clan bloodline the sword awakens and knits itself together with the hilt of the Blade of Ruby. This allows her to still use her chain for minor deflecting purposes, tying up her opponents and disarming them as well as attacking them with her short sword and Blade of Ruby.

• Harden : One limb drain
Description : When Jae is under barrage by very heavy handed or very strong material weapons, it immediately begins to enforce itself into a harder state. It drain Jae, taking enough blood to fill one limb into it in order to sufficiently enforce itself. It will harden itself until it is able to with stand assault. It can survive up to three posts worth of damage and has a cooling period of three posts before it seeks the need to make itself stronger.

• Leech : Drains upper torso + B rank chakra
Description: If Jae somehow ends up losing control of her chain, people having the tendency to grabbing the chain, it senses the difference in user and immediately comes to life, in a sense. The blood seeps into her chain and then connects with the target, almost fusing the chain and embedding it deeper into the foreign person. This creates a sort of suction cup effect where it is extremely difficult to dislodge the chain. In fact, the more one pulls up the harder the crystallization of blood process presses down. The blade then begins to draw the persons blood from their body. It does not work against a fellow Saiketsu user.

However, since the blade cannot use the blood that is being drawn into it it will react negatively and try to expel the enemy away from itself. Using the blood from Jae [- limb drainage] it alters the shape of the blood hardened around the chain. It's shape changes into hard to see spikes that are razor sharp and cerated much like a sharks chompers. It can easily cut into flesh and cloth. It will stay activated this way until the foreign anti body [enemy] releases.

So just make it more weapon like and less custom jutsu like....there you go.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:15 am
chrissy b e a n

Link to profile:

Weapon Height:

Description:
There is no significant history on this weapon, it is a design that Jae herself came up with while watching people use scythes as weapons. They were too heavy for her use and they were poor in defense so she began to toy around with a few ideas in order to find a weapon that served her purpose properly. Her Bug Worm resembles a typical feudal Kusari Gama. Instead of a scythe at one end and a bludgeon on the other, a short sword is attached to the bludgeon on one end that can retract when she presses a button. It makes it easier for her to keep her weapon on her person and easier for her to utilize her chain in just defensive purposes when needed. When she needs to draw it she releases the button and it slides out. On the opposite side of the chain Jae has left it as an open chain link. When Jae decides she wants to use that end she has specifically crafted it so that she can mold her bloodline sword, Red Steel, to the end. It gives her two weapons to use and the chain that connects them together gives her ample opportunity to put together many combination attacks.

This blade is clan specific and it has taken her a lot of time looking for this weapon, material and finding the right Saiketsu clan member to forge it for her. Made by mixing together generation upon generation of bloodline steel, the chain is crimson black and unique to her clan. The sword only works in the hands of a Saiketsu wielder and will only use that blood for it's effects. Any intruder touching it is immediately draw too it but the blood is not used, just drained from the enemy.

Ability Summary:

• Saiketsu's call : The weapon will only react in the hands of a Saiketsu user. It literally draws the blood out of the wielder and uses it to charge itself up. If wielded by someone not of the clan it would drain blood at rapid rates until the intruder releases the blade or is bled dry.

• Red Steel Attachment : Rank A chakra drain, one limb drained :
Description: In situations where Jae feels it is necessary to use two weapons to her advantage she will form her Saiketsu sword and then hold it at the end of the open link in her chain. Sensing the stream of the clan bloodline the sword awakens and knits itself together with the hilt of the Blade of Ruby. This allows her to still use her chain for minor deflecting purposes, tying up her opponents and disarming them as well as attacking them with her short sword and Blade of Ruby.

• Harden : One limb drain
Description : When Jae is under barrage by very heavy handed or very strong material weapons, it immediately begins to enforce itself into a harder state. It drain Jae, taking enough blood to fill one limb into it in order to sufficiently enforce itself. It will harden itself until it is able to with stand assault. It can survive up to three posts worth of damage and has a cooling period of three posts before it seeks the need to make itself stronger.

• Leech : Drains upper torso + B rank chakra
Description: If Jae somehow ends up losing control of her chain, people having the tendency to grabbing the chain, it senses the difference in user and immediately comes to life, in a sense. The blood seeps into her chain and then connects with the target, almost fusing the chain and embedding it deeper into the foreign person. This creates a sort of suction cup effect where it is extremely difficult to dislodge the chain. In fact, the more one pulls up the harder the crystallization of blood process presses down. The blade then begins to draw the persons blood from their body. It does not work against a fellow Saiketsu user.

However, since the blade cannot use the blood that is being drawn into it it will react negatively and try to expel the enemy away from itself. Using the blood from Jae [- limb drainage] it alters the shape of the blood hardened around the chain. It's shape changes into hard to see spikes that are razor sharp and cerated much like a sharks chompers. It can easily cut into flesh and cloth. It will stay activated this way until the foreign anti body [enemy] releases.

So just make it more weapon like and less custom jutsu like....there you go.

Approved me likey ^>^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Character: Eirlys Shinsetsu
Link to profile: Voila!

Weapon Name: Sode no Shirayuki
Weapon Type: Katana

Weapon Height: 24" Blade / 10" Hilt
Weapon Weight: As light as snow when held by its owner, but still carries all the potential of a typical katana of its size.

Description: Sode no Shirayuki is a beautiful sword that is as pure and white as snow in appearance [the blade, the tsuba and the hilt]. It appears to be light and easy to wield, as it is so. Sode no Shirayuki was created by a method that utilized her clan's Hatsuyuki. By creating many of these puffs of snow, the clan's blacksmiths molded the clouds and hardened them perfectly with masterful chakra control in order to create the weapon as it is now. The first thing to be noted about the weapon is that it is never seen being worn on Eirlys' person. It, just as with the Hatsuyuki, is a special manifestation of her chakra and as such can only be wielded by her. She will simply, after forming a Hatsuyuki, have it reform in her hand assuming the shape of the sword for further use. The blade, just as it is a manifestation of her chakra, can be destroyed, but can also be reformed by consuming portions of another Hatsuyuki she creates. Even if the entire sword were to be reduced to nothing she could reform it by reforming it from another Hatsuyuki. Being cut by this blade is no different from being cut by a normal blade, but the place this blade cuts will instantly freeze, never allowing the wound to bleed, so a person would not die as a result of blood loss. They will however die of frostbite due to the biting cold seeping through their blood stream and invading their body to 'scare' away all the warmth. Discomfort is a first, followed by all sorts of sickness brought about by the cold should treatment not be sought within a reasonable time frame. If left frozen for too long the vessels within the body would have become so numb that blood circulation would cease and the victim would die. Death only ever occurs if the person goes all of twenty-five [25] posts without seeking treatment. While Sode no Shirayuki is present, Eirlys is unable to create Hatsuyuki, but the blade acts as an unlimited source for her use.

Ability Summary:
• Sode no Shirayuki can be destroyed, but cannot be removed from existence. If the sword should break, disintegrate, melt, etc., it can easily be reformed by forming a Hatsuyuki and having it mold into the blade again.
• Sode no Shirayuki does not allow bleeding upon cutting its target, but instead freezes that portion the immediate area around that portion of flesh that was cut. There would be no blood loss, but the ice, its cold properties now having access to the interior of the body, can cause hypothermia, death of tissue, etc., all leading up to frostbite and eventually death.
• If Sode no Shirayuki is formed, Eirlys cannot then form Hatsuyuki for use. Meaning any and all techniques requiring Hatsuyuki cannot be utilized. She must first relinquish Sode no Shirayuki before she is able to use Hatsuyuki.
• Likewise, there are techniques that require Sode no Shirayuki to be used. With such raw technicality, Eirlys is unable to use the different roads of her techniques simultaneously. Sode no Shirayuki will however act as a permanent source for all Yukiton techniques she can utilize with it.

Azeiel The Fallen

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:30 am

Character: Wanryoku Jingi Horobosu
Link to profile: [x]

Weapon Name: Wonder Quiver of Holding
Weapon Type: Quiver

Weapon Height: 2 ft. in length, 6 in. in diameter
Weapon Weight: 20 lbs

Description: Designed as a method of holding multiple weapons in a confined space, Wanryoku simply went to Takumi to have it fashioned to hold not only his spears but large scale swords and axes. Due to the many different kinds of weapons he can wield, he found it necessary to fashion such a device.

Ability Summary:
• Any weapon or item stuck into this device is reduced in size to fit perfectly with others. The number of items that can fit into this device is thirty [30], yet the size of each item can force the object to count as more than one item. Any item of similar size may be placed within the quiver, not just weapons, as the item shrinks to fit as the item is placed within it.
Polearms → 1 Item
Arrows [Average Length] → 0.5 Items
Kunai // Small Projectiles →0.25 Items
Longsword // Katana → 1 Item
Greatsword // Overly Large Weapons → 2 Items
Chain Weapons → 2 Items per 10 ft. of Length
• When item is withdrawn, item returns to normal size. While within the quiver item's weight is nullified.
• Placing eighty [80] chakra into the quiver turns the quiver invisible, hiding all chakra signatures from it and the items inside. This effect lasts for two [2] posts per eighty [80] chakra invested within the quiver.
→ Can be seen only by the owner of the chakra invested into it.
• Placing items within this device as well as withdrawing them does not count as an activation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am
Resubmitting, taking away the ability to conceal (cause it's useless) and changing number of items to 15.

Weapon Weight: 120 lbs

Description: Designed as a method of holding multiple weapons in a confined space, Wanryoku simply went to Takumi to have it fashioned to hold not only his spears but large scale swords and axes. Due to the many different kinds of weapons he can wield, he found it necessary to fashion such a device.

Ability Summary:
• Any weapon or item stuck into this device is reduced in size to fit perfectly with others. The number of items that can fit into this device is fifteen [15], yet the size of each item can force the object to count as more than one item. Any item of similar size may be placed within the quiver, not just weapons, as the item shrinks to fit as the item is placed within it.
Polearms → 1 Item
• When item is withdrawn, item returns to normal size. While within the quiver item's weight is nullified.
• Placing items within this device as well as withdrawing them does not count as an activation

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 am
Lanfaer

Weapon Weight: 20 lbs

Ability Summary:
• Any weapon or item stuck into this device is reduced in size to fit perfectly with others. The number of items that can fit into this device is thirty [30], yet the size of each item can force the object to count as more than one item. Any item of similar size may be placed within the quiver, not just weapons, as the item shrinks to fit as the item is placed within it.
Polearms → 1 Item
• Placing fifty [50] chakra into the quiver turns the quiver invisible, hiding all chakra signatures from it and the items inside. This effect lasts for five [5] posts per fifty [50] chakra invested within the quiver.
→ Can be seen only by the owner of the chakra invested into it.

Fifteen for max capacity. A rank for two post concealment. It's all good then.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games