Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm
Rin wasn't blind to the fact that the demon was intentionally running faster than him. In fact, he bitterly welcomed it. It was now clear how she was feeling; she had that bounce to her jog that revealed that she was trying to show him up. He knew better than to challenge her when she was like this, so even though he didn't like giving up, he slowed down to make sure she stayed ahead of him--that was obviously what she wanted. He soon discovered that this was unnecessary; she was doing a fine job of keeping ahead of him herself. He rolled his eyes, feeling slightly annoyed at her attitude, and sped up.

The 10 laps were complete. The teacher brought her clipboard out and examined it for a second. Her brow started to furrow. "Stretch out for a few minutes," she ordered, and headed over to the bleachers seemingly to scribble things on her clipboard.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:33 am

At the command of stretching, Ludique hesitated at first. She didn't really take commands well, but whatever. She sat, reaching for her legs easily. She was a flexible girl.. as Rin already knew. She had pried into his mind out of anger, and knew that he was only giving her what she wanted. But that satisfaction of winning was not enough if he was only giving it to her. When he sped up, after realizing she was better without his help, she almost laughed. But now they were to stretch. She was practically in half, legs stretched out in front of her, spread, and her front half pretty much doing the same. She stood after a moment, doing classical stretches that she saw others doing. Still, she did not look to Rin, annoyed with him.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:14 am
Rin placed his legs out in front of him and tried to stretch. He got down, maybe an inch, before his hamstrings started to sear with pain and he had to bring his body back up. He gave Lundi a sidelong glance and bitterly watched her being flexible and sexy. He of course knew how flexible she was, but he had never seen it from a distance like this. He rolled his eyes and brought his legs out wide, as per the teacher's command. He again tried to stretch, but this time the inside of his knees hurt, so he sat up straight again and decided not to even try anymore. Instead, he resolved, he would glance subtly at Lundi the whole time while pretending not to care about something so below him as stretching.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:01 am

At one point, when she was back on the floor stretching, Ludique laughed. Loud. She had been watching Rin try to stretch for a moment, just to see her competition, and she couldn't help it. Laughing and laughing and laughing. Not even a "laughing with" sort a laugh.. it was mean, meant to hurt. She stopped laughing, stood, and bent backwards and to touch her ankles. She was almost literally in half. She stood straight as the teacher walked back. Rin was so.. so.. ugh! She rubbed her head. She hated him. She loved hi- nope, no. She wouldn't even admit that in her head. She tolerated him.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Rin glanced bitterly at Lundi when she started to laugh. It was a really mean laugh. She was obviously making fun of him for his attempts to stretch. What a b***h. He lowered his eyes and very deliberately looked away. Why was she being so mean to him? He brought his knees up to his chest and ran a finger across the floor in an attempt to make Lundi pity him, or at least feel bad.

But just then, the teacher called everyone up, announcing that they were going to be working dribbling drills for basketball. Rin usually liked basketball, but today he really didn't want to do anything so... effort-ful.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Bas.. ket.. ball? The demon blinked, watching the teacher. Drib.. bling? The girl watched as others went about this, and began mimicking their movements. After a bit, though, it sort of seemed hopeless. The young girl stopped and moved to Rin. "Teach me how to do this 'bas ket ball.'" She held a ball, staring at Rin. Her features softened. She had seen his sadness, and she did feel bad. This was not how lovers acted. This was not how humans were. "Please?" She really didn't get it. The concept, the motions. Nothing. But she did get the uneasiness in her stomach when she upset him, and it made her feel terrible.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Rin instantly brightened when he saw Lundi asking for help. No matter how bitter he had felt, he could never stay angry at her. He smiled and told her, "It's not too hard. You'll pick up the rules as we go along--just remember to only dribble with one hand, and to not go anywhere without dribbling," he demonstrated by bouncing the ball on the floor a few times. "And only throw the ball in the opponent's hoop." Was there anything he was forgetting? Probably. He'd remember soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Ludique watched him, trying it out. She tried and tried, and eventually it was very obvious that she could not play. Could not throw the ball. Could not dribble correctly. Could not even pass. This sort of thing was not her suit. Oh well. The demon eventually gave her ball to someone and just started stretching again instead. She didn't know that participation was mandatory, nor did she care much.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm
At first, it seemed to Rin that Lundi was intentionally sucking at basketball. Maybe she was trying to make him feel good. Maybe she finally realized that she couldn't use her magic to make herself great at everything. Maybe she was pretending to suck for some unknown reason. However, as time passed, it dawned on Rin that Lundi really couldn't play basketball. She just plain stunk. Well, that was one thing that he could to that she couldn't. The only thing, maybe. Rin smiled and decided to flaunt. He kept himself open during the whole game, yelling, "I'm open! I'm open!" but to his embarrassment, the only time he got the ball was when it rebounded off the backboard into the out-of-bounds and he was the closest available person to retrieve it. To make matters worse, Lundi soon left the game to resume stretching, and he knew that even if he did get a chance to show off, Lundi wouldn't see it. Sighing, he eventually drew out of the drill to join her. "Hey," he said as he sat down. It felt weird to be initiating conversation after all the silence. He hoped that Lundi wouldn't think it was weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am

Ludique watched as he thought she was faking. As he thought, perhaps, this was to make him feel good, feel better. He thought she couldn't use her magic to make herself better. Which, perhaps, she couldn't, but this was so trivial, anyway. He thought she was pretending. And then he realized she wasn't. And he realized that he was better at her than something and tried to show off. When she left, he seemed to wait a moment before following her. Sitting down next to her. Awkwardly, as if they weren't lovers. "I suppose," She began, sighing. She stared off, away from him. "I suppose I shall do more research. Perhaps stay for the remainder of the school year, at least. They think I'm seventeen I believe."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm
She...she might stay? For the whole rest of the school year? Rin smiled. Everything else seemed insignificant. They would have another good, few months together--and, maybe in that time, Rin could convince Lundi to stay permanently. He scooted closer to her, and wrapped his arms around her body. "I'm glad you've decided to stay," Rin told her. "I would have been pretty lonely if you left. Then I'd have to try to follow you, and then I might die or something going into the land of demons, and I--" He stopped. Was Lundi really sensitive about the human stereotype of all demons being evil? Or were they really all jerks, like mythology said? In which case, Lundi wouldn't really have reason to get indignant.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 am

Ludique leaned against him, quiet. He knew she loved him, didn't he? Even if he didn't.. perhaps he would figure it out. Human boys couldn't be so slow, could they? The demon pulled her legs up, watching the others. When he spoke, she took in a deep breath, as if containing herself. "There are worse things than to die in my land, Rin," Torture, for one. They were all evil, but it wasn't like they really grasped it, the whole "right from wrong" concept. Because the human wrong was their right, and vice versa, and maybe Rin wouldn't understand that. Maybe Rin would just think, "Oh, they're evil, they have a perfect understanding of right and wrong." But that wasn't true, They only knew demon right, demon wrong. Ludique was part of a select few, learning, learning human ways. She sighed.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:26 pm
Oh. That was ominous. He knew he shouldn't ask--but his natural boy side kicked in. "Like what? Worse than death? Like torture? How? Why?" He really wanted to know! It hadn't really occurred to him before, but what exactly did these demons consider right and wrong? The couldn't all be that evil--for Lundi loved him, and how could a creature that loved be bad?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am

"You do not want to know, Rin," The demon watched him. Of course he wanted to know. Of course he wanted to hear all about it. "It is not right for humans," What she meant by that, who could know? Ludique curled up, laying her head on his shoulder. "Besides, you following me is out of the question. Completely. I couldn't live with myself is someone caught you." The demon had a heart, at least. She nuzzled him. "In the best case, my pet would find you. And eat you."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am
Rin frowned in thought. "Why would you keep a pet that wanted to eat people?" This was a legitimate question--but there was something more pressing to also ask, "Why would you keep a pet big enough to eat people?" Yeesh. That's just dumb.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff