Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:10 pm
(sorry, i didn't see it. please tell me better next time. also i didn't know who you were talking to about the shuppet. and i said Molly grabbed Mellow, i didn't say she got him off Sasha.)

"Right Carnie." Rin said with a smile and patted him on the head. She then looked at Dev and smiled. "My name is Rin." she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:31 pm
(Sorry...)

Carnie smiled happily when Rin patted his head. "My name is Carnie like Master said." he said to Dev, then turned back to Rin. "Master! Can we spar please? I wanna see if I've gotten stronger." He asked, spinning around her with anticipation. Sure, she was much stronger then him, but that wasn't the point. The point was to see if he was any stronger.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm
(it's ok)

"It's ok with me." Rin said with a smile then looked at the Dev, Tsuku, and Shohi. "Sorry about this, but I have a deal with him that I would train with him when he thinks he's ready." she said and moved a few feet away from the others and got ready for Carnie.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:53 pm
Carnie's smile faded into a serious smirk, then back to a eager smile. He bowed to show his respect to Rin, and in a second, he was gone! His shadows were charging in multiple directions right at Rin. He was using Shadow Sneak!  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:57 pm
"Hmm this is a new one." Rin said with a smile and sniffed around for Carnie as she used Confusion to keep the shadows away from her. She normally never used her moves to attack him, just to use as a defense.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:58 pm
Ai looked over at Soul and said, "If she kissed you and wants to be with you forever, then it will be. Somehow. But you know, crying doesn't help her. I cry a lot, but I don't have anyone to stop crying for. Well, there's my sister, but she's not in trouble. If your girlfriend's in trouble, you need to stop wallowing in your self-pity and get the freak out of here and save her! Don't be like me and constantly stand in the background. Get to the foreground and save her!"

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:13 pm
Roze just smiled. "That would be interesting," she said.  
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Dev shrugged lightly at Carnie's comments, moving out of the way of their fight. She couldn't bring herself to care. Besides, she wasn't using it for the power - She had enough of that on her own as far as she was concerned. Mostly, she didn't want to feel anything. She welcomed the emotionless void.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"But she's not in trouble! She went on her own will!" Soul uttered, still crying. "I know that it means she wants to be with me forever, but I don't know if I can believe that anymore..." Soul then said sadly as he swung on his swing slowly.

The shadow sneak went right around Rin, Carnie popping back up right behind her. The attack was meant to get him behind her. He then let out a pain splitting screech to distract Rin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 pm
(um Spartan, could you post in the pet rp please?)
"Ah!" Rin yelled and fell to her knees as she tried to block out the sound by covering her ears with her hands. She had her eyes closed too so she couldn't see him coming either.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:21 pm
"Did she do something bad before that?" Ai interrogated.

Riza grinned, "When they look at me laughing hysterically, they'll be like 'What the Poke?' and I'll correct them still laughing. I can just imagine it now!"

{Yay! Making funny phrases up is fun!}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm
(Yea. I will.)

"I don't know! She thinks she did apparently and wants to be with the bad people. I have yet to see her do anything bad so I don't know." Soul said, calming down a little.

With the screech up, Carnie had a chance to attack. He used his newly mastered Will-o-Wisp to burn Rin. He then went at her for a shadow sneak to get some damage on her.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm
"If she thinks she did something bad, she probably won't forgve herself for it until the one she loves forgives her for it. Even if she didn't do it or mean to or whatever." Ai said, "If you find her and say you forgive her for whatever she thinks she did, she might be able to forgive herself and come back."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 pm
Rin growled as she got a burn from his attack. She was trying to calm herself enough not to hurt him but the screech and burn was messing with her better judgment. She took his attack though and used her confusion to limit the amount of damage she would take from it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:03 am
Tsuku mearly laughed at the comment on the emotion controller. But when they began fighting, he watched intently, his smile widening. Seeing the Shuppet reminded him of his youth. "Your pretty strong young Carnie, but your at a steep type disadvantage fighting against a Dark."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games