Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm
I could XD i need some more ideas for custom ones XD i dont know what i should do lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm
What are you thinking of? And I just got an idea for another technique. >.<; Damn barriers!  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm
well i have my genjutsu, my lightning wave, bear claw, and crimson wave. Add en gunsei no jutsu and i have 3 left to do :/ I have no idea what i want to do....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm
I don't believe that the ones you learn from others go toward your limit on custom techniques, as the limits are simply for making them.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:40 pm
oh really? cool beans then XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm
Might want to clarify that with Shinsua. I thought his last judgement decreed that it did count towards it, but I may be wrong.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:51 pm
Has this been addressed before now? o.o I wasn't aware.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm
I DONT KNOWS!!!! *runs around screaming*  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:54 pm
Yeah, some time ago, tho' I can't remember what exactly he said on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Well, good news, the gf is getting better, she did puke, but it made her feel better, weak but better. I sent her off to bed the poor thing, worried me to death too.... sweatdrop Sorry I bailed on you guys, but you know it was important and I just couldnt rp in the state I was in, call me over dramatic but I was a wreck....  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:17 pm
It's fine, it's fine. =o Any idea what she has?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:23 pm
Looks to me like pure food poisoning a bad case though.... Her dad and sister took her out to eat to this cattle house steak place, supposed to be high quality, for her birthday friday. And not only did they not ask her how she wanted it done, they gave her the steak practically raw. She thought if she took it home and nuked it that it might get better but I think eating the other half just pushed it in full drive, like it was ******** laced or something.... gonk I dont know what the hell happened but Im pretty sure that shits illegal, if she didnt need to relax and rest I wouldve said raise hell about it! But right now she just needs to sleep, she wore herself and me out.... >.<;;  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:28 pm
That's not only illegal, but I'm pretty sure that it breaks several FDA statutes. o.o When she feels better, tell her to raise hell immediately the next time that happens. Most people can't handle raw cow meat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:33 pm
It does....and i learned in my nutrituin class that if she has a legitament claim then she will be well compensated for. If their is more then 10 cases in a given period of time then it constitutes a major investigation by the FDA  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm
I shall do so now you guys are the third people to suggest I ask her pursue it so I shall indeed! By the way Yoko, I see you lurking at the gates to watch me get my a** handed to me! >.>  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games