Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

A pale pointed ear twitched from sensing a young man near. Her nose wiggled a little before her wings expanded behind her back. Looking to the side she spotted the young man from before. A small smile curled upon her lips as she looked into his eyes. Her hand slipped up to her rosey shimmering lips as she muffled a giggle. Ronove blinked from what he was doing and found his mistress eyeing a young man. A chuckle escaped his lips before he shook his head going back to work.

Moving forward her hand slipped down her neck and down her chest before dropping to the side. As a succubus it was in their nature to be like what women were. Unlike other women a succubus always kept their men on their feet. Always to be surprised or to be shocked by an unassumed move they'd make. Closing the distance a pale delicate hand reached forward placing itself upon his cheek.

Caressing it gently she then pulled her hand away. Peering up into his eyes from being rather shorter than him.
"May I help you..?"Asked her velvet like voice sweetly glancing up to him. Turning around being called by Ronove she moved forward gesturing him to come on in. Grabbing a painting of a beautiful young blonde woman her eyes running over it. Her blood ruby eyes showing quite a fondness for it. No one besides her and Ronove knew it was her before she was turned into a succubus.

Walking forward with Ronove she helped him place it upon a wall. They then stepped back looking to the young woman in the painting. It was painted two years before the incident. Sighing quietly she then turned her attention to Ronove. He then nodded as if she had asked him to do something before he bowed. Watching him disappear before appearing with a tray containing a tea cup and a porcelian kettle. Grabbing a tea cup she sipped it quietly before looking to him.

Sitting upon a desk she crossed her legs looking to him. Though upon looking away a small smile curled upon her lips.
"Please do come in.."Asked her voice so sweetly that even an angry man would come in. Peering to him over her tea cup her eyes were quite alluring. Smirking a little she peered back away Ronove holding out the tray to him offering him tea. It was something someone of royal blood would drink. It was jasmine flowers covered in honey with water poured over it. Yet when the water was applied the flower would bloom in your cup.

Rather it was an expensive item she didn't mind. She merely enjoyed it, for the elegant taste. Sighing gently she closed her eyes taking another sip of her tea. Opening her eyes slowly she peered over to Ronove then back to him. Yes, it was true succubuses fed of male life. It was a habbit but some were changed for a reason. Others would merely turn into them because of their lust for men. Or for their hatred what it be didn't phase her.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:06 pm
[OOC: -Gasp- What a twist! XD --- Note: Once Harley has fallen asleep in her form, she CAN NOT change back in her sleep, please keep in mind smile ]

User Image

User Image
User Image
Harlequin turned around to find the boy asleep. Funny, he seemed so innocent as a child.
Maybe you're taking it all wrong.. maybe he's not so bad...After all... aren't you a monster too?
She looked up at her reflection in the mirror. She looked Alien. No, Alien wasn't quite right. Fae. When the Dean had spoken to her guardian about her possible lineage he'd suggested many things.
Elemental Mut
Elemental Fae
Elemental demon
and the list went on. The only thing he could agree on was the "elemental" part. Not specifics though. Her transformations never seemed to favor just one. She got a little piece of all the pies.
So why doesn't it taste good?...
Harlequin looked back at Nathaniel, he shivered in his sleep. It was quite cold in the room, she hadn't really noticed until just then.
At least these damn powers come in handy once in a while She flicked her wrist effortlessly and the room seemed to warm immediately. But that was about all she could do with that particular power.
She glanced over at Nathaniel again, he still seemed chilled. Careful not to wake him, she lifted him into her arms, then maneuvered him so that she could pull the covers of his bed back. She laid him back down, laying next to him, and pulled the covers over the two of them, finally encasing his small child like body with her thin limbs as if to protect him.
Must be some sort of motherly instinct thing... She fell asleep quickly, unaware that by relaxing, she'd drifted to sleep with her lips pressed lightly against his forehead.

User Image
User Image  

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Just as he was about to turn away from the door, something happened to the woman that caused him to blink. He hadn't seen it before, but she had... demonic wings? Ordinarily, he would have attributed this choice of apparel for something similar to Miyan, but... they moved life-like... That meant... she was... At that moment, the woman had turned to face him.

As her gaze fell upon his eyes, Kent suddenly felt this overwhelming sensation overcome him. What would be the best way to describe it? It was like his mind was suddenly filled with this lust that didn't feel like his own, as if some hidden perverted figure awoke inside of him. It didn't help that the woman had ran her hand down her body in a sexual manner, either. While he tried to get his mind straight, which proved to be a difficult task, he suddenly felt the touch of her hand caressing his cheek.

Her words were so soft and sweet, almost like they were being spoken by an angel. The main difference, though, was that this woman seemed demonic in nature. As she gestured him in, he was somewhat surprised that his legs seemed to move on their own, entering into her domain. What... was this? Power? Magic? But that's absurd! How could this be... real...

Looking to his side as a male, seemingly a butler to her, Kent blinked before he realized that the male was offering him a cup of tea. Giving a soft thank you as he took the cup, he took a small sip from it as he tried to calm himself down. This was so absurd... Creatures were not realistic... they were just things made up by demented people wanting to scare the pants off of someone. And yet... Here was a woman that had demonic nature and seemed to be controlling him through lustful emotions. ...Argh, what was that thing called again?... Succubus? Yes, that's what it was. Kent was now more frightened than ever. What was he, a mere human, doing in the presence of a being such as her? This wasn't going to end well for him...

Remembering that she had asked him a question, he snapped back to attention and bowed his head. "Ah... yes..." he spoke as he tried to form words. "I was... wondering if you... miss... could tell me... where to find the classroom for... Greek Mythology..." Darn, it was hard to form a proper sentence all of a sudden...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Examining him before realizing her wings were affecting him. Tucking them behind her back once more realizing he'd feel better. Her pale pointed ears twitched before she moved forward. Taking his hand she walked forward pointing down at a door only about ten feet away from her room."Right there.. And sorry about that.."Whispered her voice gently into his ear. She had leaned up to speak that in his ear yet her body was pressed against his back a little.

Pulling away she then smiled friendly looking up to him. Her horns revealing themselves as she smiled to him.
"And don't worry.. I'm only feed upon Ronove.."Spoke out her voice from being able to tell he was afraid of her. Smiling back to him before moving back into her classroom. Humming a tune happily before she straightened things.

Of course she was wondering if she had to be there. Sighing a little she then decided to go walk with Ronove. A new outfit her hair remained up yet her wings had disappeared leaving only her horns. Walking forward the clicking sound upon the ground as her heels tapped upon the floor. Looking to Ronove he smirked shaking his head.

Walking forward her hips sway as she smirked a little. She'd cause her little chaos here if it was the last thing she did. She sang out Big Bad Handsome Man by Imelda May smirking at the lyrics. Being in one of her 'moods' but this one was even more teasingly than usual. Yet even more playful but still very seductive and alluring.

Moving a hand upon a young mans chest, she then gripped it tugging him down to her eye level. Singing she smiled before pushing his face to the side. Her voice was alluring just as her body was inviting. Smirking she sang out Ronove chuckled shaking his head before following after her. What could he say? He loved this fiery temptress, not love of course. But more over as a good friend.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:03 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

As he stood there with the teacup in his hand, he watched as her wings retracted from sight. Upon doing so, his mind seemed to instantly clear, as if he was back to normal and found her the natural level of attractiveness. Still, she was a succubus and he had to remain careful to what she did.

This fear was still in place when her hand touched over his and he was led out into the hallway. Looking to where she pointed, he was a little disappointed in himself. Many times had he walked down this hall, and yet this was the first time he noticed the door. Her words sent a tiny shock through him, not because of her tone, but because she was against his back slightly and her lips were right against his ear.

When she moved back, he turned his head in order to see her smiling all friendly-like up to him. Hearing her statement, he gave a quivering smile back, thankful that this Ronove was her personal feeding station. That was a slight relief, though it didn't tell him whether she was being friendly or something else. Of course, at this point she had turned and walked back to her room. So, with a nod to himself, he made his way over to the classroom and entered in.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 am
User Image

Lunair looked away at the question. he somehow felt it was his fault in a way... if he hadnt of bled... maybe it wouldnt have happened... he supposed be brought it on himself really... "I...." Lunair said, unable to get out more yet...  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 am
She could tell that he was thinking about it and he seemed upset but all he could muster to say was I. Lunair I do not have the ability to read minds so I need you to talk because otherwise we will wait here forever and miss our first class which starts in about 15 minutes. Now thats she was thinking about it her class was art and she most likely had that same old hag as last year. When she said old hag she literally meant last years teacher was an old hag. She let out a sort sigh and than waited again for him to speak thinking wolf got you tongue? And letting out a very quiet giggle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi had a weird feeling that Celia was going to collapse so without thinking he held on to her. "It's okay, I can carry you to your dorm, maybe you should get some rest. Class starts in about fifteen minutes but you probably shouldn't attend in that state, you did much to help that poor kid over there."

It was still an unanswered question whether that blue haired kid was safe to share a room with, he seemed peaceful while he was asleep but Takeshi had no idea about the full potential of his monster form.
He swiftly picked Celia up, it was certain he had no monstrous powers, but carrying a girl is no biggie for someone who plays martial arts even if he's not a champion, like many of his peers, Takeshi practiced Aikido at a sporting club for long.

"Alright, hold on and tell me where your dorm is." he told her as he got ready to move. "I have an arts class next, which is very weird to start the week with, I'll come back to check on you after I'm done." he said in a lower voice. As he walked carrying her, he went past a series of bizarre events, a room had three people one of which had wings but they were different from Aoi's while another seemed to have a pack of wolves as pets.
An elven looking girl with different colored eyes was carrying a white clad kid.

The whole school setting was so bizarre to begin with, that Takeshi with his casual looking attire stood out as if he was the strange one, but he really didn't care much, he would probably find a way to blend in. "This is so messed up that it makes ME look unusual, and people used to tell me I looked to generic, I should really do something to blend in." he thought as he held on tighter to Celia, he really didn't want to stray with his thoughts so she wouldn't slip from his arms.

He didn't know that he was going to face more trouble in his next class as well.

((OOC: Sorry I didn't post earlier, there was a five day internet shut down in my country 'Egypt' because of the protests.))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:04 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

Nataniel shifted in his sleep slightly--his child body couldn't take the chills coming from the air conditioning of the school's. His body shivered and his white uniform was not helping him to feel any warmer. Then suddenly warmth suddenly was restored to his body, this odd occurence made him slightly aware of someone being near him.

Oh right.. Harlequin carried me then I fell asleep.. he thought to himself, still feeling too sleepy to properly open his eyes. Just a little longer would not kill anyone, would it?

He was a teacher! He could not just sleep here on his back all day long! He had to unpack! Organize! Tidy! Begin teaching! And so much more!
All the thoughts hit him, causing him to open his eyes full wide. He felt...different. Being in a child for so long... does it send off a feeling such as this?
Just in case... The incubus lifted his arm in the air, but his eyes were still dazed, making it hard to view his clothes. So he touched his hair.
It was long. He was an adult again. How come!?
He then felt it. It was a pair of lips---he knew it from heart, it was unmistakable.---and they were right on his forehead gently. Harlequin's lips to be exact. She was the last to see him, the only one that met him, the one who knew the dorm and of course, kissed with a gentle touch. He felt his cheeks boil into a medium blush. He was more used to cheeks rather than foreheads--not that he minded, really.
He straightened his back up, pretending to be an embarrassed lady, swishing his body from left to right quickly and holding his blushing cheeks with both of his white-gloved hands, "Kyaaaah~ You're so bold!" but he didn't hear a response---not even a small sound of stifling laughter. He rubbed his eyes, trying to get rid of the drowsiness.
Had she not meant to kiss his forehead?

Nataniel regained his vision however, he was not seeing Harlequin on the bed next to him. He was not quite sure what type of race it was. It was surely a mix of something.. Elemental something that he never got to study about.
He had seen strange things so seeing this person made no shock onto the incubus whom simply patted the person on the shoulder lightly. If the pair of lips belonged to her---a her since, he reacted faster with women kissing---then the light, familiar kiss was from... Harlequin.
She didn't seem to be waking. A little stronger with his shaking and he whispered a lie to her ear.

"Miss Harlequin, you're drooling~"

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm
Miyan Loveheart

User Image

Miyan wandered through the halls aimlessly. She stopped at her room and peeked in. Kent was gone.

"Hm." She she said lightly.

Miyan closed her door and walked to the garden outside and sat down at one of the benches.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:04 am
[OOC]

User Image

User Image
User Image
Harlequin jolted awake dramatically.
"What?!" she wiped a long limb across her face quickly as if to wipe drool off of her. There was nothing there of course, but it brought attention to the fact that she was still changed. Her overlarge eyes swayed from her eerie limbs to Nathaniel laying next to her.
"Um... eh.. it's not what it looks like" she jumped from Nathaniel's bed, straightening her long extremeties to their fullest extent.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:53 pm
((Sorry for not posting for awhile.. It's going to be a little later or even possibly tomorrow until I can post again. ^^;; Sorry again!))  

Yun-Yun Desu

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 am
((It's okay, nothing has been going on lately.
I wonder where Within love is. Also Takeshi has his first class with Rayne so if Within love will not be here soon he will go right to his class.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:36 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

Nataniel smiled. His movements and actions were the same, it was as if he didn't see anything peculiar or anything in particular different with Harlequin. Perhaps he was just ignoring it.
"Oh really now?" he said, crossing his legs. He was laughing now, but soon his expression changed to his usual lone smile.
"That was dangerous, Miss Harlequin.. Although I am weakened, I am still an incubus. You should not forget that too easily." Nataniel spoke simply, looking at the ground. The last thing he needed was to eat his own students. He gave up his ways, trying to not be so seductive and all. But even though he tried his best not to look available, his strange appearance make him attracting as a foreigner.

((Short D: ))

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?

Yun-Yun Desu

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:56 pm
((K'k. ^^ ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items