Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 pm
Peering at the dog she let out a growl watching the dog whimper before running back. Gazing at Keita her cheeks puffed out a bit as she looked forward. Sighing quietly she removed her hood revealing her golden hair. Looking up to him a bit she shrugged a bit."Not quite.. It's more like I should help you.. You will be coming up to a pass of mountains, and in them are wolves.. I can lead you through there.."Chimmed her voice quietly as she peered over to the young woman in the back. Noticing her looking to the young man she then turned away.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:30 pm
Keita nodded"I guess it would ne fine if you want. Besides we could use the company.q" he said blushing a bit at the site of the shepherdess. "so what's your name"? He asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:38 pm
Feeling her jaw drop at how he was so willing to accept some shepherdess. She felt her eyes narrow before she turned away. Having to bite her tongue she glared away. Smiling a bit to him, she nodded moving her staff forward. The bell rang out making the sheep run forward away from the road. Peering over to him smiled a bit more."Nora, Nora Arendt.."Spoke out her voice gently before she whistled her dog running to her side. Patting the dogs head gently she looked up to him."I hope you don't mind, he's my partner.."Murmured her voice quietly as she jumped up to the wagon sitting next to Keita. The dog jumped up next to her before jumping back sitting next to Holo.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:43 pm
Keita smiled "not at all. I'm keita darksen by the way." he said as they continued onward in the wagon.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:50 pm
Smiling she nodded a bit pulling up her hood a bit. Since it would be becoming rather cold in a few miles."Nice to meet you.."Replied her voice gently before she turned to look behind to Holo. Looking over her, she noticed on glance she turned her back to her. Merely smiling she moved back with her and sat in front of her."I'm sorry, I'm Nora Aren-.."Spoke out her voice gently before she was cut off. The nerve of this girl was getting on the wolfs nerves. Her face twisted in annoyance and anger."I don't care who you are.. I'm sure we could've managed by ourselves.."Growled out her voice cutting the shepherdess off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 am
Keita sighed and then looked at Nora "sorry she hasn't been in the best of moods." (gtg 2sleep)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:23 am
Shooting a glare to Keita, she glared away crossing her arms over her chest. He was so stupid just letting this girl get on with him and even taking a chance at revealing her secret. Moving a hand up to her head she patted it gently catching the wise wolf off guard. Pulling her hand away she smiled a bit."It's okay, I understand.."Murmured her voice gently as she set her staff down next to her. Glaring to her, she moved up to sit next to Keita. Sitting like she usually would she glared to the side as she sat close to Keita. She'd explain later once they could get alone why she did the things she did.

((Awh, mkay. >w< ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am
Keita sighed as holo sat next to him "so nova do you live out her?". He asked.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:32 am
Peering back to him, she shook her head a bit. Pointing over to the side idly towards the west she pointed to a valley."I live there.. But I travel back and forth leading people through the pass.."Explained her voice gently as she looked to him. Gazing at him from the corner of her eyes. She moved away from him and to the edge of the seat as far as she could from him. He probly found this Sherpherdess more attractive than her. Glancing off to the side she felt her ears lower under her hat.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:27 am
Keita nodded "must get lonely up here in the mountains" he said and then looked at holo suddenly he felt like an a*****e as they continued until the sun set."ok looks like well have to set up camp for the night."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 am
Glancing at the two, she wondered if they were a couple. Smiling a bit friendly she nodded a little as she looked to Keita."A bit.. But luckily, I have Kotokori with me.."Admitted her voice gently as she looked down to the dog resting in her lap. Patting his head gently she smiled a bit. Looking to the side she felt her eyes sting a bit. She felt neglected just like she first had when the village abandoned her for asking help with the harvest. A hand clenched her dress as she looked to the side. Jumping off the wagon she landed on the ground and moved forward taking reins of the horse. She led it towards the right and came to clearing by the beginning of the pass. Removing it from it's harness she walked it to a nice patch of grass. Petting it gently she took a seat near behind a tree facing away from Keita and Nora. Pulling her knee's up to her chest she rested her forehead on top of her knee's feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:44 am
(wow I know your copying this from spice and wolf but youse be a really good writer) keita helped Nora down and then unpacked the tent and took out the pelts from the wagon to use as bedding. After awhile he was beginning if he had gone a bit overboard and was about to walk over and apologize but then kotokori grabbed his pant leg in his mouth telling him to stay.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 am
Deciding to go on without them, she moved quietly through the exit of the clearing. Moving forward though the beginning of the pass she wiped her eyes. She took off her clothes quickly and stood in the middle of the passes' road. Feeling the chill in the air she blinked a bit as breeze caught her hair causing it to dance about. In her hand she held a stalk of wheat the only thing that could let her change. Stripping the stalk of its wheat she chewed on it quickly from wanting to be away from there. Swallowing it quietly she looked forward to the path knowing it would be a lonely journey north. Yet this time she didn't feel the usual pain but almost felt a release from her binding human form. Standing wolf she peered back to the clearing before moving on running down the passes thin path. Noticing something move in the dark she shrugged a bit before noticing her dog bite Keitas pants she blinked. Moving over to him she tapped him upon the nose watching him release his pants."Thats not good manners Kotokori!"Scolded her voice gently as she shook her head.

((Haha, Thanks. ^^ Yeah I kinda wanted Holo to be the wolf girl. ^^' So far it's been interesting. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 am
Keita chuckled"oh it's fine" he said as he finished setting up the tent. Keita then went looking for holo "holo......holo you there................oh don't tell me she ran off on her own" he sighed "that idiot" he said as he walked back to camp and then began makeing dinner.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:17 am
Stopping once she was halfway through she then felt her ears twitch. Hearing something she peered about but shrugged it off. Sitting down, she soon felt herself laying down and not before long she was asleep. Though the local wolves moved around her in submission but also respect. They layed down around her and nuzzled her affectionately. Sitting next to the fire she allowed Kotokori to lay in her lap. Petting his head gently she then looked up to him a bit."Where's your friend?"Asked her voice gently yet quietly as she looked up to him. Though then she looked about the camp surprised she didn't hear the usual howls from the wolves.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff