Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:10 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

"Cool... I'm 22." Erin took out her own phone and read the text message, frowning. "Damn... I'd hoped we might have a few days to get used to the campus... Guess I should have showed up earlier. Good thing I'm only taking two classes this semester."

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 am
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
I have afternoon classes too I have gym I can't wait I,m really good at sports.Robin smiled a cute smiled knowing gym was her favorite class,what classes do u have lizzy I hope u have the same classes as mine.Robin looked at lizzy and smiled.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy finished her first slice of pizza and picked up a second. "Cool, that means we have time to watch the movie, since neither of us needs to get up early. Oh, we might have gym together. I have Orchestra at 2, Anatomy at 3, Math at 4, and Gym at 5. What time's your gym class?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"What classes are you taking?"
Shizuka tilted her head curiously for a moment before pulling her knees to her chest and resting her head against them. If she remembered correctly, her classes were in the morning. The sun didn't bother her as much in the morning and she usually woke up early anyways(if she even bothered to sleep that is), so the earlier classes were slightly more convenient for her.

"It's strategical, the game of love."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra had lead Anja to her room to help her feel comfortable in her own bathroom. Since the encounter with Mira, she was a bit on edge. She began running the bathwater as she let Anja slip off into Mira's room. Anja had assured her she could be trusted, but thn again, Anja and Mira had been together before. The water was running, but she thought she heard something. Deciding it was probably nothing and Anja would let her know if she was needed, she stripped of her clothes and slipped into the warm bathwater leaning back and beginning to open the book she had been reading for a week now and dying to finish it. She became entranced in the book to where noise became minimal. Her door locked but the bathroom doors unlocked, her privacy did not seem like an issue. She let her long hair out of the ponytail and sunk lower into the water reading and getting clean of her sweat. I just hope I don't have anything to worry about. I want to be able to trust her...

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin was so excited cause she had the same classes as lizzy,oh my god I have the same classes too!,Robin took another slice of pizza and happily bit into it as she smiled cutely then looked at lizzy and said,hey Lizzy I had a weird feeling that erin was kind of mean back at the library my powers were about to flash red,
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  

Kau The Haxer

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja was most concerned now. When she was with Mumira in the past, she never saw this side of her before, this creepy side. "Mu--Arim. I came to check on Mumira. Not to... tempt you." She said, shifting her gaze to stare this... thing down. This thing that possessed Mumira's body. "What have you done with her, and who is this? Really?" Anja strongly asked. Her mind was telling her that this was a serious matter, but her body was tingling once again. She had to keep control of herself, especially since this was not the same Mumira she knew for years.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"I told you. This is Arim. I didn't do anything to your precious Mira. She simply let her guard down and I slipped on through. You know you really shouldn't sneak up on a woman when she is sleeping." Arim said with a chuckle.
She began to lick Anja's neck and kiss it.
"Mmmm. I can see why Mira was so upset. You taste really good. Better than even that cute little redhead that I got to taste earlier. Mira was so upset about that." That evil smile spread back across her face.
"The difference between you and that redhead is that now, you won't have Mira to save you. The day really got to her and she is out cold. No amount of calling or screaming will wake her. Isn't that great?" She pulled Anja's shirt off with a quick movement and then went back to the pinning position.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja shot this Arim a glare, beginning to try and free her wrists from her grip. "And what makes you think that I'm just going to let you get away with this?" Anja asked. She wouldn't do much, as Mumira's body was already in pain, and besides it was Mira still. She was still in there. Though this doesn't exactly seem like the right moment to ask questions, this one just had to be asked. "Why is this the first time I've seen you... Arim? Why never before, when Mira and I were a couple?" She asked, keeping her tone as serious as she could. Her face was hot, she was trying to stay calm. She gazed away now, no longer able to look at her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:08 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"I was much much weaker back then and she could push me back easily. But after you she started letting me out so she could escape from the pain. It wasn't the first time she had used me to get away from pain, but she never let me have whole weeks where she would just let me take over. I guess I have you to thank for that. And I will thank you properly. Don't struggle too much. Remember, whatever pain I feel Mira feels too." She chuckled again and set back to licking and kissing Anja. She nibbled on her neck softly.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja felt her body get tense as she felt the licks, kisses, and oh so soft nibbles. She bit down on her lower lip, almost letting out a whimper. She managed to slip one hand free, to try and push her away, and off of her. "I won't harm you, because I don't want to harm Mira, but I don't think I should let her body do what she isn't willing to do." She said, one hand gripping her shoulder softly to give a bit of a distance. It sucked, it really sucked that this was happening. She felt strongly for Vixandra, but she was beginning to feel strongly for her ex, Mira, who was currently not herself, and was teasing her now. In Anja's mind, this was a very unfair situation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:22 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"Who says she doesn't want to? Shall I tell you the first person that came to mind when she crashed? It was you. It was you she cried out for in her nightmares. It was you, who when she saw you, her heart skipped a couple beats. She still loves you, no matter how much she denies." Arim smiled and pulled Anja's hand from her shoulder and began to kiss the wrist and suck on it lightly.
"Her body still remembers you. And misses you. Strange isn't it? How she can still long for your touch even after all these years."

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja shook her head. No way... She thought. "It is strange, especially since the way we ended..." Anja spaced out as her wrist was being sucked on. She looked at Arim now, shaking her head once again. "And, I don't know why. I was awful. Why?" Anja said, she was now feeling guilt. A huge wave of it. She looked at the lips, kissing her wrist. They were so soft feeling, and soft looking. They were tempting... it was a great tease, and she could feel herself slowly giving in.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 pm
Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"No. You weren't awful. You were young and so was she."
Arim kissed down to Anja's elbow and licked the inside of it gently.
"If you are asking why she still feels for you, then I have no answer. But her emotions are strong enough about you to influence me. I am half in love with you to be honest, that is how powerfully she feels about you."
She kissed back to Anja's neck and up to her ear. She nibbled on her ear gently and tugged on it lightly.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lezzy-chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy grinned as she finished her second slice of pizza and put in the movie. "Really? That's awesome! What instrument do you play for orchestra?" Lizzy frowned at the mention of Erin, then shrugged it off. "We shouldn't judge her. She may have had a hard life. You know what they say; don't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. She's probably shy."

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games