Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Drake fought what he could from getting to the mecha shop. granted it was mostly for their own reasons to keep that particular place up and running but knew something had to be done and quick or they would lose this town like the previous one they were too late to help. "Jack Get out here and help!" He looked back after deflecting one of the shadows not seeing him. "Jack?" He called out before getting another shadow like creature.

Andrea moved about the shadows, the mystics doing well, struggling, but well to keep them from her. Her eyes still glazed over as her body seemed to be on autopilot. As she reached the portal she placed a hand to it and a surge of her magic. The movement of the portal seemed to stop and the shadows stopped coming through. After a moment it would seem to crack and shatter with enough force to throw her back into the ground.

He watched as the shadows seemed to stop and fade to nothing. He looked about a moment then back to the shop remembering Jack. "Jack? You alive in here? Sam?" He soon went to another room seeing them both and sighed shaking his head. "Jack, bad enough we got to worry about Locke, you too now?" He paused a moment looking about the shop. "Great, Andrea?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm
Locke felt the shaking and the apparent fighting going on outside. "What? Not another one... Why does another portal have to be here?" He groaned as he realized that he was not able to really fight, but still wanted to.

Sam nodded to Drake. "Thank you for saving my shop. Well..." She looked around at the damage. "At least what's left of it." She went back to keeping pressure on Jack's wound. "He was so brave to protect me like that..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 pm
He nodded though was questioning the truth to her statement. "Well the shop looks better then a lot of the town in all honesty. And Jack was a hero? Well, I guess we're finally rubbing off on him." He sighed seeing Jack and went to his pack getting some supplies. "This should help." He said getting bandages for the wound. He shook him gently hoping to simply wake him.

She woke feeling the shaking all around them. She quickly moved from the bed dressing and grabbed her sword. "I'm just looking about Locke." She said softly. She opened the door seeing the hall, a hole in the ceiling but nothing else out of the ordinary. She returned within the room closing the door and moving to the window seeing a flash, then things seemed to go quiet. "I don't understand. Do portal open this frequently in your world? Should we try finding the others?" She asked looking back to him before noticing the silence. "Seems to have stopped now."

Once the shadows and the portal were gone he smiled knowing she had closed it. Just as missions in the past. He went to her disturbed a moment that she went into the forced mentality once more to unlock the talent of her magic. With a heavy sigh he picked her up nodding to the other two mystics who vanished from the area. He started walking from the courtyard soon finding a more secluded alley knowing the others she traveled with wouldn't think to look there yet. He set her down looking her over. He noticed a chain sticking out of her pocket and looked to the trinket with a smile. His voice was soft knowing she may not hear him. "I'm sure Locke will like it. You really do care for him, though you don't realize it yet." He smiled placing the necklace charm back into her pocket and letting her rest. He knew it may be a while before she would wake. He then took a spot on the roofs above to watch over her till the others could find her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:37 pm
Jack stirred a little, and woke. "Ugh... Is everyone okay?" He winced in pain as he realized he was injured. "Didn't feel that bad..."

Sam smacked Jack with a wrench again. "You idiot! You could have died!" She started to tear up, and grabbed Jack. "Thank you for saving me... I owe you my life."

Locke nodded to her reluctantly. "They do appear often, but not this often." Locke suddenly realized he was still undressed, and did his best to try to dress himself. "Umm... Demona?" He laughed a little. "Could you help me?" He wanted to see if his friends were alright, but mostly he wanted to see if he was strong enough to be up and ready for action.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
She smiled nodding to his request and helped Locke dress. She checked the bandaging on his arm then stood back allowing him room if he wished. "Are you sure you're ready for this? I'm not sure if Drake has told the other two yet as to what's happened." She would follow him all the same but she wanted to make sure he was strong enough just in case.

He watched over the girl seeing her resting there unsure if the others could pass this little test. The last notice he received was the others were still separated, Locke and the new one still at the inn, and the other two in the shop. He sighed knowing it wouldn't be good to keep her exposed like this for long. He didn't trust people, even if she did have a wig, men were men when it came to stumbling across an unconscious woman.

Drake nodded trying his best not to laugh at Sam's reaction to Jack. "Well Jack, seems you now have a fan. Congratulations. But we may need to head out if you're well enough. One injured in the group is enough, no offense. We need to check on Locke and Demona and make sure they're all right, as well as the inn." He said again then turned towards Sam. "We'll be back I'm sure in a bit to help clean up, we have a few stops that are needed though first. Perhaps this time our friend will be well enough to come for a fitting." He motioned to help Jack stand and looked about. He didn't see Andrea outright but knew she was outside. He figured she was trying to help in repairs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:59 pm
Sam nodded, but more sullen than before. "Actually, this shop was about dead as it was. I was thinking of selling it before you walked in actually." She picked up a broken Machina leg, and tossed it in the heap. "Hey. If I made your arm for your friend, do you think I could come with you and your group?" She was addressing Drake. "I promise to pull my own weight! And I'll do the maintenance on your friend for free!"

Jack looked at her, then back at Drake. "Well, Drake? I'll leave it up to you. I'm in no position to make any clear decisions as it is..." He winced as Sam continued to clean his wound, rubbing the herbs that Drake gave her into his wound. DK appeared suddenly from a small hiding place, and crawled over to Jack and Sam. He squeaked loudly in approval to the idea.

"Whether or not he's told them, it's what is. I have to see if this wound will hold me back anyways..." He didn't want to feel like dead weight. If he couldn't hold his own, he felt it would be better to kill himself rather than bring everyone down. "Come on. Let's see if the rest of the town is as destroyed as the Inn is."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:07 pm
She nodded to his words and followed along as they would leave the inn. She looked about the streets knowing they weren't at the inn. They would have checked on her and Locke if that were the case. "Where should we start? The town center perhaps?" She asked realizing they had no idea where to really begin.

Drake looked between Sam and Jack, then DK as it seemed to come out of nowhere. "Well, we're sort of on the run. We shouldn't be involving anyone that isn't tied to our troubles already." He sighed though looking about the shop. Well, Locke will need help should it break, and it would be convenient. Let's clear it with the others first before making the full decision. And then once done if everyone agrees, then we'll fill you in more on about all of us." He said again. He wasn't crazy about another stranger joining the group but saw little choice. "Seems this little army just keeps getting bigger. Guess I'll need another horse for you." He said after a time again then looked to them all a bit more thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 pm
Locke nodded. Come on. Let's see if we can find them there. I have to see Andrea. I want to make sure she's safe..." Locke knew what he and Demona did, but he still cared for Andrea. Nothing could have changed that.

Sam stood up and bowed. "Thank you! I promise not to be a hassle if I can come with you!" DK squeaked and ran up Sam's leg and onto her shoulder. "This little on seems to approves."

Jack smiled as he knew that everyone would like Sam. "Well, Sam. You got my vote. And DK's vote as well it seems." He moved himself a little to extend his hand. "Here's to a hopeful and bright future for us."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:38 pm
She listened to his comment though wasn't sure she should take offense to it. "Locke why is it everyone of the group feels a need to watch over her like a child? She is a grown woman isn't she?" She was curious now what made the silver haired one special to them all. "I mean, in terms of what I do know of this group, the ones that you say are after her, seem just as interested in yourself as well." She needed to make him think before acting rashly, she was beginning to piece things of the group together slowly. As they reached the town center she looked about the courtyard seeing the destruction. "Such a mess, wonder where everyone could be?"

Drake nodded looking to them then shook his head. "Not like I'm gonna have much say it seems. All right, but we still need the approval of the others. Now, speaking of which, Where's Andrea? It's probably a good time to head back and check on the inn." He looked out the windows not seeing the mystic and began to wonder. He would smile though soon seeing Locke and Demona. "Hey Jack, looks like Locke's going to be okay." He motioned for them to follow as he left the store and somewhat jogged to the others. "Hey you two, glad to see you up and about finally."

The mystic looked to her still resting against the dead end of this alley and sighed. He knew her unconsciousness drifted to sleep by now and just needed to be woken. He wondered for a short time if the others had noticed her. He knew the secret of her was still safe with no one around to have noticed, and her own subconscious taken over to block her from knowing. The idea of portals opening more often was a sign that their strengths needed to become stronger if they were to stop it. He turned seeing one of his companions.

"They're together in the main courtyard now. Adius is watching from a distance. I'm not sure if they noticed her missing yet. If they have they keep getting sidetracked. Should we test them now? Or let them rest more?"

"No, we should let them be. They'll notice soon enough. Locke is fond of the girl, despite his foolish actions. We'll let them have this one for now Markus. Continue watching with Aduis and let me know of developments." He watched the other nod and leave before returning to watch over her as she slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 pm
Locke hesitated, then explained to Demona about Andrea. "Andrea, she's special to me. She saved my life more than once, and I owe her everything... But despite that, she seems to be a little, how do I say this, fragile? She has no real control over her powers right now, and she has no real recollection of her past, so we look out for her. We owe her that much at least." He saw Drake, and the two of them raced over to him. "Hey. Seems you are alright." He saw Jack a little worse for the wear. "Well, almost alright. Where's Andrea?"

Jack stood up, trying to look normal, but limped a little. "Hey, you two. Glad to see you up on your feet, Locke!" DK squeaked as well. "I guess you have your strength back? Well, maybe now's a good time to tell him, Sam?"

Sam came forward looking at the missing limb on Locke's right. "Wow... You must have had a real bad day, huh?" She went over to him, taking out the string and taking more measurements. "Yep. Almost the same build. Now I can get an idea in my head about how to get this done." She was making mental notes in her mind for later."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:48 pm
She nodded understanding but wondered if she had inadvertently gotten into the middle of something she shouldn't have by wanting him to be with herself. She would let it go for now and looked to the others seeing another new face moving to Locke. She almost reacted against letting her but figured the other two wouldn't have let another around that would hurt him. "I see we've made another new friend?"

Drake nodded towards Demona's question. "Yeah, we were going to surprise him, if that's all right Locke. This is Sam, she works with machina. We figured, maybe try and restore something you lost in some way." He hoped Locke wouldn't be mad with them over the thought of a mecha arm. "Oh yeah, she wants to tag along with us as well it seems. If you agree to wanting an arm made by her, she wanted to be kind of like an on site mechanic." He looked around remembering the question of Andrea and shrugged though now was beginning to worry. "She was here, I know I saw her when the portal opened. I figured she was helping with repairs or going to see you. Jack was in the shop most of the attack defending Sam here." He turned looking over the area seeing his shade still in the open and mentally commanded it to disperse before the others would have a chance to take notice. "Andrea?" He called curious to where she had gotten to then remembered others he had seen during the battle. "Though, I did notice something odd. There were three other mystics fighting around us to. I didn't think much on it till now because of the battle. They had strange white suits I've never seen before."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:08 pm
"Nice to meet you Sam. And I have no problem with it. Wait... White suits? Did they look like like they were more of a second skin, rather than an outfit?" Drake nodded. "Damn. The Order! Which means they must be after her! Come on!"

Demona and Drake left Jack in Sam's care as they went to search for Andrea. "Locke! What's wrong! What's the rush?" Jack called out to him.

Locke ignored the question for later. "Drake. The white suits you saw... When me and Andrea escaped one of the Order's labs, she was fitted with a similar suit. This must mean that the three mystics you saw were possible experiments just like Andrea almost became." He quickened a little. "This means, if we find them, we can ask what the Order wants with Andrea, and also, if they know what her powers could be. We can finally help Andrea piece parts of herself together!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:50 pm
She listened and followed Locke though wasn't sure where he was going. "Locke you don't even know which direction to take, hold on. If you go the wrong one who knows how far ahead they could get. Wait here." She said after a moment. She looked about before letting out her wings. She knew she could cover more ground then they could. "Drake watch over Locke for me." She then took to the air and looked about before noticing another on the roof with silver hair looking down an alleyway. She took an assumption and headed back to the two. "I found someone fitting that description on a roof leading to a dead end alley." She pointed the direction and started towards it, her wings retracting once more as she ran.

Drake sighed heavily but followed after Locke. "Sam watch over Jack for us please." He followed Locke till Demona would make them stop. He took the moment as she took to the air to look at Locke. "I'm sorry Locke, I didn't know. She had been worried about you, I thought she would have gone back to the inn after the portal closed." He wouldn't have much time to say more though would remember the three he had seen. He nodded to Demona as she told them a direction and would follow fast after her.

"Zhin, they're finally on their way to see the girl. Should we go or continue watching them?" Markus looked to his comrade as he watched over the girl from the rooftop. "She's not lost to us. You realize we can call her back at any time, why make her go through this and be with these others? Our work would be done faster if we simply just brought her back to us. Locke still isn't ready."

"Because Markus, she'll get him ready. What Garin did to Locke was a setback of course. But with Andrea and apparently this new woman, He'll be ready soon enough. Until then we have our orders. If her powers are to grow more she needs them." He said standing. He watched for a moment as the others would get close before turning. "Come Markus, let us get Adius and watch from a better viewpoint. No need engaging them more then we have." He then took off away from the alley knowing she would be in better hands soon enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm
Locke obeyed Demona as she took off. "It's not your fault, Drake. I didn't think anything of it until now. I thought it was just some sort of jumpsuit they put her in." He saw Demona return and point them in the right direction, and they took off. "And about the Inn... a bit damaged..."

Jack, left with his only fan, Sam, tried to talk to her. "So. It looks like you are all but part of this little troupe now, huh? Don't worry. The way you swing that wrench, you'll have no problem defending yourself." he laughed in pain a little.

"Do you guys really have that many battles?" She thought for a moment. "Well, it's a good thing I have a bit of medical experience. Wouldn't want to lose any of you to injury or sickness."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:56 pm
"Our room seems fine, there's a hole in the roof in the hallway, we don't know about your room." She added to Locke's comments. She knew flying would be faster but how far could one get at a dead ended alleyway? She followed still soon reaching the end seeing the girl laying there against the wall as if sleeping. "Should we wake her?" She whispered remaining hopeful that she was simply just sleeping and not the permanent kind. She placed a hand softly on Locke's shoulder but would stay back if he went to her.

Drake followed nodding wondering what kind of mess they would return to for the night. He would stop beside Demona seeing Andrea at the end of the hallway. "How did she get over here? And why would they simply just leave her?" He hoped it was less of a simple answer then the one he had thought. He took a step ahead but stopped feeling a need to hang back just in case. He looked to the rooftops and wondered where the one Demona had seen went to. "Looks like those mystics are gone again at least."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games