Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:19 pm
As he took a second step back, he suddenly felt Zemira's grasp around him, her lips pressing against his. When her words came from her lips by his ear, he sighed gently with his own arms wrapped around her. "Same to you..." he replied before he let her go. Watching her run off to Mortisha, who seemed completely shocked at this whole event, he waved back before the two were gone... Sighing, he knew he should return to the order, yet... something didn't feel right. Not with Zemira's decision, of course, but... he wondered if someone was lying in wait to take him on...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:35 pm
Looking to the young apostle once they walked through Samiels' manor. She could see the fear in her eyes for not only her safety but for Melthos. Smiling she placed a hand on her shoulder as she walked forward."Now, now.. Don't worry he'll be fine.."Chimmed her voice happily knowing Melthos could handle himself. Looking forward she lead her to Willows room shoving aside Samiel so the youngest sister to get to her sister. Hesitating she looked to Mortisha a bit before noddding. Following in behind her she noticed Willow was just as in bad shape as her. Tugging up her shirt a little she noticed she had the same wound."Where did you get this..? I never gave it to you.."Grumbled her voice coldly as she looked down to her. Seeing her grab her hand gently she then blinked before looking into her eyes. Smirking she held on her to her hand her wings' feathers had returned to bright white. Looking up to her little sister she shook her head a little."Still stubborn as ever huh..? Well, we figured out slowly whatever harms you.. Harms me.."Mumbled her voice before she scoffed glaring to the side. Shaking her head she was more upset about it than Samiel had been.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 pm
Before he could begin walking, Melthos took a simple look around in an attempt to figure out where this 'gaze' was coming from. Without being able to, he took a step forward before the presence was more noticeable. Turning fully around now, he eyed the definite spot where his follower was hiding. "...If you're going to make yourself known so easily, you should have just come straight up to my face... exorcist..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:33 pm
Cursing under his breath he stepped out glaring to the sinner. Taking the ring from his left hand he crushed it. It was all staged to see what would've happened. Tossing the hunk of metal to the side he moved over to the sinner snatching up his shirt glaring into his eyes."How dare you speak to me.. Your the lowest of the low.. Shouldn't the little slave, follow his master..?"His words were acidly as he glared into his eyes. He was completely sick of this. And he wanted to exorcise this demon without hesitation though then that would mean Zemira would die. Releasing him by shoving him backwards his eyes averted a little. Scoffing she grabbed her arm yanking her up a little. Taking her from her bed she grabbed her right wrist. Seeing the contract chain on her wrist she then looked up. Her eyes were widened a little before she slapped her hand away."Your contracted.. With Samiel..? B.. But how..?"Muttered her voice before she sat down next to her sister listening to her explaination.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm
When the exorcist had snatched him by his shirt and spoke harsh words into his face, Melthos truly wanted to speak back in defiance. Yet, this was Zemira's friend... if he fought him, then what good would it do. Although he was pushed away, though, there was an anger burning deep within him. This... was just like what he had expected from humans... Anything that seemed hostile to them, they would take the first chance they could to kill it. "The lowest of the low, eh?... So that just simply makes you the highest of high, or simply a higher being..." came his words in his own acidic tone. Unsheathing his blade, he held it out in front of him in a stance before he said, "You humans are the same... Rarely is there a single difference among you. You want to fight me, to exorcise my condemned soul? Then so be it. Just remember the consequence that will occur if you do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 pm
Glaring to him, as much as he wanted to he wouldn't. He then tossed a piece of paper at him. It stated that he was not to exorcise him and was issued by Joshua."I couldn't even if I wanted to.."He growled out through barred teeth trying to keep most of his comments to himself. Shaking his head he then turned around to walk off. Shrugging a bit after the explaining was done. Looking to her sister she then smiled a small smile."See.. We aren't for killing people.. Or bringing pandemonium back or anything.. Thats Daniel who wants that.."She explained looking to her sister. Smiling a bit she then nodded a little to her sister. Feeling a few tears stream down her cheeks in realization. She had never turned her back on the church. She only made it seem that way so no one would be suspicious. Holding a hand up to her mouth she then cried into her sisters arms. And her she had blammed her and even fought her under the impression she was evil.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:27 pm
Seeing the exorcist leaving, Melthos sheathed his blade somewhat in content. Fighting him would have been challenging, and there was definitely a chance of death... Still, this paper was essentially a command from Joshua to not perform the task. Thank God someone was watching out for Zemira...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 pm
Appearing behind Melthos she kicked him in the back of the leg for his comment from earlier. Standing innocent to the side the crossed her arms over her chest."Who's pretty boy..?"She grumbled coldly smirking at her little comment. Her armored tail flickered behind her amusingly. Looking to him before smirking she then jerked her head. It was to a direction though she held out her hand."They want to talk to you.. We've been revealed.."Explained her voice before she giggled figuring it was ironic.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Suddenly, Melthos felt something hit the back of his leg. Wincing a bit in pain, he looked back to find Mortisha standing there. Hearing her comment, he turned to watch the exorcist leave from field of vision before he said, "A divine warrior, forced to do something against his desire." Hearing her next comments, though, he focused his sight on her and then to where she jerked to. Nodding to her, he walked over to the group, ready to talk.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm
Scoffing at even the mention of him being a 'divine warrior'. Walking over to Zemira she stayed closer to her than to Willow. Just because if she got to close to Samiel she'd throw a fit. Looking up to Melthos she then smiled a bit. Though her eyes were a bit puffy from tears she payed no attention to it. Shrugging she placed her hand behind her neck smiling idly."We've made up.. And.. Erm.. We're ready to return, as the Cross sisters.."She murmured nodding idly looking to the ground. Those words alone would scare anyone who had saw what happened between them. Sighing she poked her index fingers together a tell tale sign she was nervous about it.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:14 pm
Seeing the smile on Zemira's face showed him a sign of interest. Willow was standing beside her, yet they were not battling one another... It seemed that this feud was done and over with. Hearing her comment along with the index finger poking, he placed a hand on her shoulder lightly. "I see... It's going to be interesting, seeing the sisters return to the order. Oh, how the council is going to have a fit!" Taking his hand off of her, he gave a slight bow with his hand extended outward, similar to how a gentleman would address a woman by letting her move on. Waiting until the sisters had walked on, he took in line beside Mortisha, holding out a hand for a possible high-five.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm
Chuckling she made a face taking her sisters hand. Being helped to walk forward both sisters steadied theirselves by eachother."Viktor's here.. No surprise in that.. As well as old man calahone.. And Petters.. Geez.. An old man convention..?"Mumbled her voice a bit annoyed by knowing many counselors would brag to her. Making a huff sound she then smiled to her little sister a bit. Though Samiel never left her side and always made sure to keep close. Since they had many people attack Zemira previously in the past. Moving along with her sister she giggled a bit. The Cross sisters weren't ever a big fan of the 'counselors' at all. They were greedy little fat old men. Who didn't have anything better to do than bring down the lives of others. Laughing at Melthos's little bow she then watched him hold out his hand. Slapping her hand against it she walked forward giggling. Though elbowing his side she then leaned over covering her mouth to whisper to him."What's next..? A monkey suit and a organ grinder..?"Teased her voice before she muffled a few giggles actually being able to imagine him in something like that.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:00 am
Finding Mortisha's elbow in his side, he then heard her whisper which was obviously meant as a joke. Sighing as she giggled to herself, Melthos moved behind her and, wrapping his arm lightly around her neck, bent her down and gave her a firm twisting-fist-in-her-hair. "Please don't joke about that," he said as he performed the move on her. "... So... Are you going to be joining us at the order, 'sis'?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am
Giggling she moved forward ignoring his comment of her being a 'sis'. Shrugging since Samiel was going to and Zemira would want her to."I suppose.."She mused with a yawn before shoving him off. Smoothing down her jet black hair she walked forward. Peeking back a little to see Melthos before she looked forward. Shaking her head a bit at the two she then walked forward entering the order. Ignoring the counselors looking in disbelief but even more seeing Viktor look to her. Walking forward she made a face ignoring the counselors.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tytun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:05 pm
Upon entering the order, Melthos took the time to see the council's reactions. As assumed, they were shocked and disgusted with the fact of Willow's return, and the presence of another Sinner among their midst. For once, a grin appeared on his face... In that moment, it felt like a small victory in their favor... now it all depended on the future.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff