Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oellith

Sparkly Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am
Ninna looked up expectantly when the woman told all first years to make their ways to her. She was kind-looking, the groundskeeper, so Ninna decided to follow her instruction carefully. Surely she wouldn't lead them to into danger.

The small girl skipped forward, ignoring the pinching from her shoes. "Hullo." She said quietly when she reached the groundskeeper.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:55 am
User Image

Roselia looked out her window. The smile on her face was so wide that it seemed that any wider and it would jump off. She was finally away from that dreadful place and would soon be at school with her favorite person for a whole year. She squealed mentally at the thought. Humming a lovely tune she looked out at the rolling country as it passed by. She didn't have any friends and she hoped to make lots when she got to school. She looked out of her cabin when she heard an announcement to all first years. Smiling she walked gracefully from her room to where the others were waiting. The lady was very beautiful and seemed very pleasant.
With a small curtsy she spoke her name
" Hello maam. I am Roselia Prince. I like to be called Rose." she said with a sweet smile.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:27 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

The train ride in had been relieving for Tamara as she returned to the school that she loved so much, yet held a terrible memory for her. On the train ride in, many students of different houses stopped into her cabin to see her, asking her how she was and about her recovery. With a calm smile and happy eyes, she told everyone about how she had made a quick recovery and, showing the brace on her left hand, how she was almost fully better. What she didn't tell anyone was the nightmares she still had about him, not so much the beating part, but the look on his face when he died; he died because of a spell she'd casted. And now, she was back at Hogswarts. Stepping off the train, she looked off in the direction of the Whomping Willow where the final showdown had taken place. Sighing heavily, Tamara adjusted her robes and smiled at some of her friends. She stepped off the train and turned around to wait for her brother, William to disembark. This next year should an interesting one, she thought to herself, for the time being enjoying the fresh fall air running to her nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:40 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will was next off the train, following close behind his sister, the procession of people coming to talk to his sister had really moved him. If his sister could affect that many people, he wondered what he could do. Smiling to Indala, he turned to see his sister staring towards the Whomping Willow. "Hey, Earth to Tammy. You all there?" he asked, a smirk on his face. He looked around for Indala, his new growth spurt giving him some height over some of the other kids there.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

E L E A N O R
L O V E
D U K E

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Life is funny,
But only
If you take the time to watch it.
"

Location: Hogsmeade Station Mood: Slightly excited Job: Groundskeeper & Care of Magical Creatures Teacher Love life: Single

Eleanor waved her lantern once more before repeating her instructions. First years were always kind of slow to elbow their ways to her due to the crowd of older students walking to the carriages while chatting with their classmates. She noticed a few timid newbies shyly tiptoeing towards her direction and encouraged them with a friendly smile. She pulled out a piece of parchment with the students' names scribbled down on it and nodded as most of the students introduced themselves.

❝Hello!❞, she beamed at the juniors, ❝Welcome to Hogwarts. We'll leave as soon as all of your classmates come this way.❞ she nodded before scratching her chin with the end of her pencil.

Quote:
- Lily Bellastella
- Adrian Silver
- Rebecca Finch
- Abigail Trotter
- Sora Aiseler
- Aravis Rosentha
- Aria Snow
- Ninna Magdalene Smith
- Tempest Stafford
- Sparrow Farrell
- Stella Forsyth
- Shin Sever
- Emmelina Ramsey
- Rosalia Prince
- Austin Brighton[/srike]
- Clover Knight
- Liia Jakob
- Mia Negus
- Coeur Rainy Seabrooke
- Aboleta Delaunay
- Aster Cardell
- Ceon Dorvuun
- Roisin O'Brennan
- Morvin Varren
- Laine Sage Fairre
- Ariya Denari
- Sissy Suspiria
- Archades Montague
- Blake Ethelwine
- Annika Giovanni
- Adele Dundas

- Nicole Johnson
- Kevin Johnson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The train came to a slow halt and the excitement filled the compartment in which Blake was occupied in. Students of all ages began exiting the train, one by one, the sound of sliding doors and rummaging bags in the air. Blake was one of the last of his compartment, as he was the first to get in. Walking towards the nearest exit, his eyes took a peek of what was outside, Hogsmeade station. He had heard from his father that that the train did not take a direct stop at Hogwarts. How they were going to get there, he wasn't sure for his father didn't want to ruin the happiness on his son's face when they were looking upon Hogwarts castle. The boy stepped of the train, his sof blond hair caressed by the wind and blue-green eyes which searched for the other first years. Alas, he spots a beautiful woman standing amongst a crowd of eleven and twelve year olds, with a lantern in her hands. When she spoke, Blake headed towards her direction amongst the others who he had made himself aquainted with on the the train. There were slight pushes and shoves from the upper classmen who were making their way to the carriages but he payed no attention to them. Halting near Eleanor, he engaged her in a light manner, "Hello madame, my name is Blake Ethelwine." When he had done so, he turned to look at the other students there with him. It didn't hurt to take a look at his future classmates for the next seven years right?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler stepped of of the train adjusting his new glasses. He had only received them a few weeks ago and was already starting to grow accustomed to wearing them. His eyes scanned the crowd. "Hmm where is she?" he asked. He heard movement behind him and turned, seeing Austin. "C'mon Austin. It's ok" he said gently "Just go and talk to Professor Duke there, Just tell her your name and then follow her." he said.

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Austin looked at Tyler "O-okay." he said. He was so nervous he could barely talk. He hadn't been able to say a full sentence all day with out stuttering. "W-where are you going?" he asked.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked back at Austin "I need to go to the carriages. Just talk to her like I said" he said. He started off towards the carriages, still looking for Ryn

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:27 pm
User Image

Austin nodded "Oh. Fine." he said, he walked over to the woman Tyler had mentioned. "Ummm H-hello M-miss. I-I am Austin Brighton" he said to Professor Duke

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele glanced around, pressing the pile of books close to her with one hand, the other one clutching tightly to Dawn, her doll. Hope woke up and let out a small mouse-squeal as Adele began to walk towards an unknown woman surrounded by what seems like 11-year-old kids. She stopped beside one of them ((Blake)) and pink rose to her cheeks as she realized she was supposed to introduce herself to the teacher, too.
"Umm, Adele Dundas. Hello." she muttered timidly, looking around as well as trying to avoid people's glances.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The crowd of students increased in a matter of minutes, one girl halting near Blake. She seemed to have a lot of things on her plate, with all the books and her doll with her. "Do you need some help with that?" The words trailing out of his mouth and to his fingertips as soon as she had introduced herself. His words were kind and inviting, almost as there was some sort of charm that would prevent her from saying no. "I'm Blake by the way. Blake Ethelwine." Introductions were always a must. Of course, he had already Adele's but he wasn't sure if she was there to hear his. After all, not much can be heard from the buzzing noises of chatterring amongst the crowd.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

User Image

Cœur studied her surrounds bewilderedly as more and more students pile in. Stepping aside, she looked at her classmates, wondering who would become part of her House. She shook her head, noticing that she was starting to stare at the others, and blushed as she twiddled her thumbs, turning away from the others.

You're so stupid and awkward...I wonder how you're going to make friends this year, considering you know no one. Oh look. See? The others are interacting with each other.

Curiosity got the better of her, and she stepped closer to the crowd, waiting around.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele felt her cheeks turn brightly red as she heard a masculine voice speak to her. She was never such of a big chatter, but she only opened up to family and friends. Well, maybe this could be a good start. She could be more less daydreamy like Alice in Wonderland, and more courage like, possibly, Ariel from The Little Mermaid. Obviously, she was too witty to think about anything like that now. She had to keep up with the conversation. She forced a nervous smile and nodded.
"Yes, please. Thank you.", she attentively handed him two of her books, leaving three in her arms, "N-Nice to meet you, Blake." she blushed deeply, feeling her heart race. She felt her dormouse, Hope, scoot closer to her neck, soon falling asleep again.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { OOC }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:25 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

He took the two books, and looked at the titles. When he was satisfied with what he saw, he let it rest against thigh, his hands stopping it from dropping. She was a big reader from what he could tell and already had a thought in what house she could possibly be in. Of course, it's not always gauranteed. "You sure like to read huh?" He said with a big smile. "Maybe you'll let me borrow one of these some time. I heard the librarian here isn't the most friendly of staff here." Of course he's heard the many tales of his parents back when they were young and wandering around the halls. However, it has been a while since they've been there so maybe the librarian retired. Not like he was complaining at all, but he preferred not to have a book hitting him in the head. Blake spots a girl, like Adele was rather shy. Meeting eyes with Coeur, he smiled softly before turning his attention to Adele. Better more friends than enemies. Unless of course they were not as accepting as he was.

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games