Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:27 pm
Syrah picked out a beautiful starry-blue evening gown for the night's show and set it over the back of her chair in her dressing room. She decided against getting ready further and slipped off the sundress she already had on. Underneath, she wore a bikini and shorts. Maybe a swim would do her some good. She'd play with the dolphins for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 pm
The two walked further and further down the hall, and came to anther door, which they proceeded to go through as well. This new door led them into the main engine room. There were a few people checking gauges and making sure the ship was in shape.

Mac quickly hid himself from the worker's eyes. He creeped from behind the wall and peer over the whole area. "I guess this is the engine room" Mac quickly summed up. He'd never seen a big engine room before, and the heat was noticeable enough that Mackenzie's forehead began to start glistening slightly.

Mike looked on, and then nodded in agreement with Mac's comment."I think we should go back another way. There's too many people here to explore without getting caught. We can come back later when there's no one here" he said with caution. He signaled to Mac to come back with him and they turned around.

They both began to quietly exit the way they came from. Searching for their new path to investigate, the began making their way up the ship to higher levels.  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:41 pm
Animeprincess_9400
"Don't dwell on it. Things could have turned out much, much worse." Thaelia replied, only able to imagine how things might have turned out had Nyra been in a poor mood. "I was adopted by a Cecaelian Witch who was mentally insane. In other words, I raised myself and she took the credit for it. During one of her bouts of madness, she sold me into servitude for a thimble." She kept a dead serious look on her face as she spoke this, too. Whether she was making this up or if this was the actual story had yet to be seen.

"Knowing Witches and Cecaelians quite well, I believe you. What happened to your real family, if you don't me asking?" Blythe replied, climbing on the railing of the ship and sitting there. A couple of his fellow employees gave him worried, stern looks, but didn't say anything. Blythe wasn't afraid of falling. At least not off the rail.... now other forms of falling were questionable.

((sorry it took me so long.... computer problems. but the good news is, I might be getting my own laptop here soon. hopefully it works and can get online.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 pm
Thaelia thought about it for a moment, honestly not recalling her family before her adoptive mother in the least. "I never knew them." she finally said, truly indifferent about the fact. "I've known my adoptive mother all my life, so I assume I'm an orphan. Whether it's her doing or not I don't know and I truly don't care. They were not the ones who raised me, kept me educated and well fed, or even the ones that showed me what I should be aware of in this world. I did that myself, with not much help from anyone else, so in all honesty, they're not important." After a moment she realised how much she said and replied, "I'm sorry for rambling so."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 pm
Blythe chuckled. "Don't worry, I was kind of created to listen. Besides, you have a nice voice and I like hearing you talk," he replied, smiling at her. "I have no family. I was created, not born. And I would never call the witches my mothers. Those of my kind that I considered family are either dead or who knows where..." he spoke, looking out at the sea with a somewhat wistful look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm
((sorry guys about not posting for so long. ALL of you need to post))

Mac and Mike made their way back up to the main deck area, and decided to go into the recreation area. The two were searching for any places to discover that might be interesting, but to no avail.

"Hmmm" Mac sighed, "Maybe we should look for stuff later" he suggested to Mike.

"Giving up early?" Mike asked his friend.

Mac shook his head, "I just want to relax for a bit. Right now, I want to head back to the room" Mac said as he looked out to sea.

The two began heading back to the cabin at a slow pace, enjoying the scenery.  

EG Water

Seeker

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:01 pm
Cash going crazy stabs Renee with a sword as she's sleeping. "you sea people all need to die.." he then sneaks Renee, on the deck and throws her body overboard.
--------
Kaden starts drinking, depressed over the fact that his beloved Michael like someone else besides him.he starts wandering the ship drunk as anything  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:33 pm
Mac stopped as he thought he saw something large in the ocean swimming in the water that looked oddly suspicious. He raced to the side of the deck to get a better look, and by the looks of things, the creature's trajectory was right for the ship. The dolphins that swam with the ship disappeared under the water and swam away. "I think something bad is about to happen..." Mackenzie said to himself.

Michael walked up behind Mac and noticed the same thing, "This looks foreboding" Mike comments quietly. He thought a moment himself, "I'll make a diversion so you can check it out" he said quickly as he ran off. He made his way through the shadows and found his way into the captains deck. No one was in the room at the time, so he took control over the device and began speaking. "Hey all you happy sea-goers, we have some complimentary entertainment from a surprise group of guests. The cast of the latest movie Pirates is now in the music hall taking autographs, pictures, and questions. Hurry now to see your beloved actors before this cruise ends" he sounded oddly professional in this broadcast. He quickly left the room as to not get in trouble.

"I thought he didn't have the ability to sound like someone else" Mackenzie sighed at Mike's enthusiasm. Nonetheless, Mike's words caused almost the whole group of people on the deck to leave in a rush. The creature disappeared beneath the waves under the ship, and Mac noticed someone was still on deck. Not trying to sound like he was in a panic, he asked the guy in the distance, "So why haven't you left here yet?" he yelled from a distance.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:09 pm
Syrah felt something big moving through the water, coming straight for the cruise ship, and she sped back, climbing up the ladder on the side of the hull as quickly as she could. She saw Mackenzie alone on the deck and called to him, not seeing the other guy. "Mackenzie! What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 am
Mackenzie looks back and see's Syrah. He's shocked to see her come here so fast, but he had to tell her something important, but he saw Mike talk to her first.

Mike crept up behind Syrah and came out of the shadows. He took her hand and gave her his room key card, "Go in our room and get a staff in the closet and give it to Mackenzie right away" he said calmly to her. "I think we're in for a battle" he said in a serious tone. "Make it fast, 'kay beautiful?" he smiled at her with his piercing green eyes.

Suddenly a tentacled beast of a sea creature hurled itself up onto the side of the rail and with one of its tentacles snatched up the man that Mackenzie had just shouted to. The beast quickly devoured the man in a bloody frenzy, causing Mac to flinch to the fact he didn't get the chance to save him in time. Listening to the horrific blood curdling screams made him feel the necessary need to dispose of this monster, as he felt its negative energy. "What is this thing?" he wondered in caution.

Mike ran up to Mackenzie quickly and readied himself with his two 2 1/2 foot daggers that he pulled out from his belt. His daggers were definitely battle ready and he was a close combat fighter. "Don't worry, Syrah is getting your staff" he told Mac. His eyes fixated on the horror scene before him.  

EG Water

Seeker

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:00 am
Bloodied-Rose-Thorns
Blythe chuckled. "Don't worry, I was kind of created to listen. Besides, you have a nice voice and I like hearing you talk," he replied, smiling at her. "I have no family. I was created, not born. And I would never call the witches my mothers. Those of my kind that I considered family are either dead or who knows where..." he spoke, looking out at the sea with a somewhat wistful look in his eyes.

Thaelia smiled a little more, a surprisingly warm look in her golden eyes. "I can't imagine I'm that pleasant to listen to, but...thank you." She then offered a small chuckle. Once Blythe spoke of not having a family, Thaelia easilly replied, "Normally, I'm not one for optomism and it feels out of place for me to say this...but...I'm sure you'll find those who survive someday. If not, be thankful for the memories that you have of them. Some people aren't so lucky as to have any." Upon seeing the large tentacle kill one of the men on deck, however, her sweet atmostphere quickly changed to one so cold - so tense. She slowly moved herself away from the railing, keeping an eye on the tentacles that wriggled about. If I were not such a classy individual, I would be remarking by now how she should at least be glad not to be a Japanese School Girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:37 am
Mac wondered why Thaelia is on the deck with Blythe as well. "Blythe, join us if you want" he shouted. It was just like old times: Mac, Mike, and Blythe. Mac then began chanting a soothing melody towards the monster, causing it to slow down a bit. His voice emanated in the air, causing the others who weren't fighting to watch and listen in awe. Mac held his hand near his face, and a blue aura began glimmering in his palm. He made a swaying movement with his arm outwards to cast it on Mike, and sparkles and protective healing magic surrounded him in a shell-like shield.

Mike began moving at amazing speeds, daggers positioned for striking. He ran near the beast and sliced it deep with his dagger as he raced by and retreated back near Mac. The demon squealed in raging pain. "Hah, getting some action on this cruise" he stated with his friend next to him in battle mode as well.

Mac began casting the same spell on the rest of the people on the deck, each one casting a regenerative shell around his friends.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm
Normally, Syrah wouldn't have obeyed if someone told her to do something like Mike just had, but the creature in the water scared her, and she hurried to the guys' cabin and back with the staff Mike had told her to get. She got back in time to see Mike attacking the beast. She gasped, but she quickly gathered herself and tossed the staff to Mac. "Mackenzie! Catch!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Mac heard Syrah's voice in the distance, and he turned quickly to see his staff hurdling towards him in the air. He caught it and spun around once and stood momentarily in a battle stance. "Thank you Syrah" he said as he cast the spell on her too. Quickly his focus returned to the beast which began making an attempted run at him. Mackenzie jumped high in the air, over the beast, and he struck the beast with his staff which was now slightly glowing. The strike made a huge splash of water, and the beast made yet another garbled howl. Mackenzie landed back behind the beast ready for another round.

Michael slashed his dagger in front of him, and little crystal shards shot out and stabbed the beast in multiple areas, seeming to blind the beast's left eye.

The beast let out a high pitched scream and caused the people around it to cringe at the awful sound. It began charging at Mike while was down. Mike was disoriented from the sound to notice the oncoming danger.

"Mike look out!" Mac shouted.

EG Water

Seeker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games