Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:37 pm
Pytor Liviski

User Image

Pytor heard yelling from the building, maily Olik, but then he distinctly heard Sir Dirinoff's voice, prompting him to rush out of the vehicle and leave Manya and Dimah inside with the other animals. He drew his steel throwing cards and kicked the door open and yelled, "Sir Dirinoff! What has happened? Did Richard attack?"

He saw Olik with a very smarting red mark on his face, obviously from the Don herself, and Alik planted between him and the Don as well as a boy that did not look like a boy. Pytor gave the 'boy' a curious look and placed his deadly blades back into the metal pack on his leg. "Sir? I take it Olik overstepped again?" He questioned as Pavel nodded from the sofa, holding a kitten to his chest and feeding it warmed milk with a bit of butter from a small bottle.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Lynne let the dark haired Russian man tend to the kitten to dug through her bags for one, at least one more cigarette. The Japanes American ignored her plea; she just wanted an excuse to head outside. Olik had to be with her which was fine with her. "I'm heading to the roof," she announced, aloof. Waiting for the Russian who was her protectorr to either follow which was his job or have her stay inside. "You know, Alian, having four brothers teaches you some things. Now that I see you around other men, it's quite obvious..." Lynne paused dramatically. "I don't get why you think you can pull off being a man when your stance and there's a sweetness in your voice which a guy wouldn't have unless they were either too sensitive or homosexual but you obviously couldn't be the last thing because of how you flirted with Ra." She shrugged her shoulders. Because she was often bored, she was quite intelligent. She didn't need school but it was required.  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik stopped as he approached Lynne and stared at her in shock. "Chto ? Vy ne mozhete oznachaet ....*" He began and looked at the 'boy', that was suddenly seeming much more feminine than before.((*What? You can't mean....))

He approached the woman that he was ordered to protect and hauled her back to the center of the room, giving her a stern look. "Nyet. You will not go to such a high point at this time. You wish to do the smoking? You open a window at the top level and I will keep watch. I am sorry, but I will not let you get shot at today. Perhaps tomorow, but not today." He told her, his eyes slightly mischievious at his last comment.

He turned to his sister and her charge. "You, Alain. Explain this to us. And if you lie, I will make you sorry. Do not lie to Sir Dirinoff. I can see she cares about you." He said, seeing Ainra and Alik staring at Alain in shock as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani listened, though she appeared to be ignoring the woman until her arm was abruptly lifted, and it took every bit of her being to keep from screaming in agony. Once she began shifting her rib back into place, she growled and shut her eyes tightly, hissing. "Dammit..." She hissed before she felt the pain... reduce, not go away, but reduce.

Her pale coloured eyes focused on Zaria, focusing hard as if debating what to say next, very hard. She sighed, letting her arm... gently and carefully rest at her side once the Russian woman was done. "Understandable." She finally spoke. "I suppose I can say I can appreciate how honest you are. Something we have in common." She then blinked, looking to the ring on her finger.

"Now, can you explain to me what is going on?" She held her hand up, her eyes gesturing toward the protective accessory.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:31 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain blinked in shock for a moment. She found out? "I....N-non.." She could hear the masculinity leave her voice, not that it mattered anymore. Besides, mother and father weren't here anymore right? She let out a strangled sigh and looked at the floor, refusing to look at anyone directly. "It is true.. I am not a male.. I.. I'm sorry I lied to you..." Alain shivered. She only felt worse about lying to them, with Olik's bewildered stare. She wanted to leave their stares but knew it wouldn't be wise, and so sat down, still staring at the ground.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:41 pm
Zaria Vizkonti

User Image

Zaria reached into her back pocket to retreive a picture of Ainra, younger and in her Don outfit. It still looked like the Ra of today, but with much more childish features, longer hair, and harder eyes. "Da. This is Sir Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff. She is currently in your house of boards as Ainra Sarah Dirkholm. Or was until she had to reveal herself to us. She had been hiding from all of the Mafia for years. She is the Don of our Family. She wears the gear of a hacker and was hiding as such. That ring was created for you by order from Sir Dirinoff. She is in danger, as all of you are. Please, do not try to fight this enemy. It is not one, but many that will kill all that you care for just to make you talk." She told her, her blue eyes serious.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:43 pm
User Image

Lynne Thomas

Lynne leane back, opping her back as she stretched. She felt an ounce of pity for the woman she thoughtlessly outed but what was done, was done. She was restlessly bored and tired of staying in the living room waiting for the other four women who were taking their time heading to the house.

Shoving her hands in her pockets, she reached for Olik's gaze through her long bangs. "Can I sleep then? In the study? I rather than be suckered into anything I don't need to be." She referred to the dejected French woman then the other women in the room before looking toward the study.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:51 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at Alain in shock, her mouth open as she just let the new information sink in. Alain was a female, which made her feel only minorly easier, but she still felt hurt for some reason. She didn't understand why she felt so angry and hurt by the truth, but she did. Ra walked over to the woman, raisd her hand as if to slap her, but instead looked at the floor. She shook softly as tears slowly poured out of her eyes. "You should have stayed a man. It wouldn't hurt as much if you were." She whispered to her before rushing out of the house and down the path to the school, angry, hurt, irrational, and scared of her own emotions.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:22 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik watched as Ainra raced out of the building, only remaining with Alin because it was her duty. She turned towarsd the woman and sighed softly. "You will soon wish that she had hit you. She cares for you too much. She might not know it, but you are alot like Katria. They were in love once. You should not worry. Malikhai will stop her before she gets too far." She said and heard very loud protests from the outside. "Correction. He has stopped her and is carrying her back now."

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Lynne Thomas

Why did I transfer when I could be travelling with Tori? I'm stuck in a house with cross-dressing women, a Mafia don, and her cohorts... Once more, I blend in. I can't even follow my routine. Lynne hated to admit but she was warned weeks ago. Now she was standing in a house that had her awkward and irritable without nicotine. You could have stayed outside or left on your own earlier. There was a lot of things you should have done to make this day easier and lazy for you. Still thinking selfishlessly as one would you picked who they wanted to protect and glad she had not grown too attaced with any of the women, Lynne commented.

"She kept talking about blood shed and stuff so that solved with she was so sensitive about it... Guess, it explaines a lot." The girl leaned along a wall with ge arms folded over her chest as she tuned out to the Russian don shouting at one of the men in the car.

Pichipai-hime

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain flinched, ready for the girl to slap her, but instead, she noticed that the girl uttered something and ran out of the place. She only listened to her guardian speak and felt even more dreadful than she had before. It's all because of them.. If they'd have only let me be who I am.. This wouldn't even have happened. Right now, she couldn't even tell what to do. She felt especially like an outcast now. She'd almost wished that Olik had harmed her instead of being stopped by Ra, or at least that Ra hadn't held back.

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 pm
Malikhai Pytor Hectivich

User Image

Malikhai was curently in a bind of sorts. He was walking back to the house with a very angry young woman ion his shoulder, hitting him on his back and chest as she tried to escape his grip. "Nyet eer, ya ne mogu postavitʹ vas vniz . Mne vse ravno, yesli vy snimaete menya, ya dolzhen zashchishchatʹ vas. YA beru vas obratno vnutrʹ, i ya derzhu vas tam, yesli mne pridet·sya sidetʹ na vas i poshchekotatʹ vas.*" He told her calmly, as if the barrage of blows was merely rain.
((*Sir, I can't put you down. I don't care if you shoot me, I must protect you. I'm taking you back inside and I am keeping you there if I have to sit on you and tickle you.))

He carried her back into the house and dumped her on the floor, placing a foot on her chest to keep her on the ground as she yelled at him in Russian. "YA nenavizhu tebya! Zachem vy privezli menya syuda vy idiot! Poluchitʹ ot menya! Eto prikaz! Otpustite menya!*" She screamed at him as she struggled against him, crying. He felt lower than dirt for keeping her pinned, but he knew that her safety was at risk.
((*I hate you! Why did you bring me back here you idiot! Get off of me! That's an order! Let me go!))

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:26 pm
As the sounds of struggle increased until they were directly outside the front door. Lynne beckoned Olik over with a subtle movement of the eyes. She had to ask to make her decision easier. She had been in silent thought from the unwavering of Alian's true gender. Her trusty zippo lighter was clutched tightly in her hand for comfort purposes. "If I left this school and skipped out of the country, you won't have to worry about watching my back? There is no reson why I'm here," Lynne chuckled sadly then added. "I still want to keep an eye on Ra like I planned when she said she had to talk with the other dons. I can only give her that much, my support. She saved my life so I would like to return the favour even though, she really isn't mine to protect."

Lynne ruffled her hair, sighing a stressful sigh. She looked at the white haired man as she removed the pendant from around her neck. She handed it to him without her eyes meeting his face. "Or I can stay and make the best of it..." By taking back the pendant from her, Olik would aide her in her choice. Suffer and stay a friend to the don or leave to where she wouldn't have to worry anyone.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain watched as the man brought Ra back in, wailing and struggling against him. She only glanced at her once before walking quickly away, locking herself in a nearby bathroom. She didn't much care if the guardian even followed her or not. She didn't even look in the mirror, she was too afraid to see what ugly thing was there, so instead she leaned against the wall, and slowly curled into a ball there. Her fingers trembled as she fought the tears threatening their way into her eyes. Of course shed be mad... I betrayed her and everyone else. But why does it hurt so much more to see her so torn? Is it because it's all my fault..?

- - - - - - -

ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik looked at the pendant in his hand before grinning at her and handing it back. "You are the one to make that choice. I cannot force you to choose. If you leave, take it with you. It may save you. But, I would stay personally. Sir Dirinoff is more than what meets the eye. She is a loyal friend and will take you leaving very personally. She will see it as she could not protect you as she wanted. Listen, do as your heart tells you. She told all of us that. We chose to stay in the Family. She gave us all the ability to leave. She would die to protect us, and that is why we stay. And believe me, if she gave you that, she would die to save you as well." He told her in a very brotherly voice.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff