Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah laughed quietly. "Thank goodness Akai was there while you kids were growing up... She's done her best to see that you two lead a more normal life than any of us have had. But yes... You are much like Forte. Still... There's something of Elfy in you, too... More in Shizuka, but occasionally I see her in you too..."

Sirrah shrugged and went to change Shizuka's blood bag, which was empty. She licked a drop that spilled onto her finger and winced. "Ugh... That's awful. No wonder you were making faces, Bado. Lucky for you I put you two in the deluxe room." Sirrah poured some more blood into a cup and heated it in the small microwave in a cupboard near the beds. She let it get to the heat it would be in a human's body and took it out, trying some again. "Better... Not as good as fresh, but better than ice-cold." She handed Badokku the cup and sat in her chair again, rubbing her eyes. "Hopefully in another hour or so you two will be healed... Care to tell me how this happened, by the way?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Shizu lost control again...It's the first time she's lost it in a while...I guess the emotional build up got to be too much for her..."
Badokku finished the blood off within a few minutes time, not wanting it to cool down before he had the chance to drink it all. It tasted better than it had when it was cold, but he still wasn't too fond of it. He glanced at Shizuka, noting that at some point the girl had rolled over and curled into a ball. Occasionally he could hear her muttering to herself, though most of it was difficult to understand.
"Mom used to break down like that too, didn't she? How long did it take for her to recover?"

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Poor girl..." Sirrah rested her head against the door and sighed. She really was exhausted... But she couldn't sleep. If she left the room, she had a feeling Badokku would take Shizuka and leave. He didn't like being cooped up any more than Elfy had. It took a second for her to register the fact that Bado had spoken. "It was never a definite thing... But I noticed that the longer she rampaged, the longer it took her to recover afterward. Shizu didn't lose control for very long, did she?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Only for a few minutes..."
Badokku found himself searching for an escape route, looking over everything in the room in an attempt to find something that could possibly be useful. He doubted he would get very far if he tried to escape through the window and the door wasn't an option either. The neko pouted, his ears falling flat against his head.
"Nyu..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah had to smile when Badokku's ears went flat. "I can tell you'd rather be anywhere than here... So where would you like to do your healing, Bado? I can allow anywhere in the hospital."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"The area we were in before wouldn't be too bad...Shizu will want to wait for her friends when she wakes up..."
Badokku stretched himself out and stood, pulling the blanket that had been on the bed around himself. Moving around hurt, but the pain was worth it if he was able to get out of the room.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at the boy a bit uncertainly, but decided he was well enough to walk that far on his own. She'd dressed his wound herself; she knew it would keep any further damage from happening. "Okay. I'll carry Shizu." She wrapped Shizuka in the blanket on her bed and lifted the girl easily into her arms, nudging the door open with her foot and leading Badokku to the waiting area, where Ash's friends still stood. She laid Shizu down on the couch and set her as far back from the edge as possible. She set the blood bag down on the table beside the couch. "There... If you keep a close eye on her, Bado, she should be fine... Will you two be okay for a bit? I really need to sleep. I'll stay in the hospital, and I'll keep my pager on. Just tell a nurse if you need me. Okay?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"We'll be fine, auntie."
Badokku sat down on the floor beside the couch and pulled his knees up to his chest. He didn't know the humans in the room, so he wasn't going to leave Shizuka's side. The neko watched them cautiously for a while before closing his eyes and letting himself drift off a bit. He was tired, but he wouldn't allow himself to sleep. There were too many humans to sleep.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Alright then." Sirrah gave Badokku and Shizuka each a kiss on the forehead and went to one of the hospital breakrooms, collapsing on a couch and falling asleep in about ten seconds flat.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank watched as the two nekos stumbled into the waiting room and the male one adress him, but they were quickly whisked away by a red haired female doctor he had seen a few times. Sirrah Tayashi, who he thought was pretty damn cute for a woman. When the male neko came back, he smiled and sat next to him, saying in his accent, "Privet, neko. I am sorry that I was not able to tell you. We know she is alive but, not much else. The little one and the Old man are going to see her now."

Tank gave him a broad smile and resisted the urge to rub his ears, he had more of a thing for nekos than uniforms. He suddenly remembered that he had a small pouch of cat n** in his jacket pocket for his pet cat, Dymitri at home. He fished it out and offered him the black silk pouch. "Here, my cat can wait for me to do the buying of more. You look like you may be in need of something to distract you. I am Tank, I work for Dagger's father, the Old Man."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:09 am
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Kawaii..."
Badokku stared at the human absently for a few moments before blushing once his own words actually registered. He buried his face in his knees until he was sure the redness was gone. The last thing he wanted was to be seen while he was blushing. Unfortunately, he was not capable of randomly vanishing. He looked up after a few seconds, his ears twitching curiously in response to the human's name. The neko wasn't sure whether to answer or not...The human looked harmless enough.
"My name is Badokku...ano...It's nice to meet you?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:33 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank couldn't help but notice the neko's blush, and felt one of his own begin. He chuckled softly and placed the silk bag in his hand with a wink. "It is good to do the meeting as well. I do adore your eyes, though. They happen to my favorite colors."

He sat back in the chair and sighed softly. "I do hope that Dagger is doing alright. That child does not do the looking for the trouble, it seeks her out very well on it's own. I am worried she may not live to see the next birthday. I have seen my own friends die long before they reached her age." He said bitterly. "And I hate the animal that sent them to their deaths. They had no reason to die. Nyet, it was not yet their time to leave. The worst animals always happen to be the human kind in this world."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 am
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"Calling humans animals is an insult to the animals..."
At the mention of humans, Badokku's awkward tone switched right back to his usual serious tone. Had he been capable of hissing without it hurting him, he might have. The sudden mood change was short lived, thankfully. The neko felt something petting one of his ears and purred in response. Shizuka was awake. He moved so he could see his twin, fixing her blanket and kissing her cheek.
"Something was bothering you, little brother..."
Badokku quickly shook his head and forced a smile. She still sounded like she was tired.
"I'm fine, Shizu...Go back to sleep."
The other neko yawned and nodded, immediately drifting back off. Badokku sighed and returned to his original position.
"Nyeh...Human...Why are red and purple your favorite colors?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:10 am
Old Man

User Image

He looked around at Ari as they walked, her fears and worry nagging at him. Old Man lightly put his arm around her shoulders and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Hey, don't worry. Dr. Rawlings saw her last time too, he knows his stuff. She'll be fine. And I'm sorry about earlier, for me being rude. Ash is the only kid I have left. I can't lose her." He told her softly as the rounded a corner and stepped into her room, where he froze.

In his worst nightmares, he could never imagine this. Most of her skin was not only covered in thick bandages, but also heavily bruised. Her right shoulder, the one that had been covered in the tattoo Kai had given her right before she died, was bleeding through slightly. Her face had several bruises and a few cuts, the tube protruding from her mouth and linked to the breathing machine made his heart break. The I.V proving almost too much for him to see. She looks like an engine on it's last legs... He thought in horror as he watched the machine push air into her lungs, causing her chest to rise and fall for her. He was so grateful she was unconcious, tears were falling from his eyes without mercy. "Oh, god... Ashika... My baby girl..." He whispered softly, only Ari hearing him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari tensed a bit when Ash's father touched her, but made herself relax and smile at him. She needed this man to like her. "It's fine, I completely understand. Actually, I'm surprised you and Ash's friends don't completely hate me... For awhile, even I hated me..."

Ari also froze when she saw Ash. The girl looked worse than she'd thought she would after being fixed up. Then again, she looked much better than she had before the surgery. She heard Ash's father's words and placed her hand on his, giving it a light squeeze for support. Ari hesitated a moment before giving Ash's father a light hug, then turned and walked to Ash's side, where she'd wanted to be for the past two hours.

"Hello, love," she whispered softly to the unconscious girl, tracing the hand of her uninjured arm with very gentle fingertips.

'.... An incomplete love.'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games