Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:00 pm
Akito grasped her in his arms and hefted her up. "Don't worry my love, you'll be okay."
He half ran out the door. No time for an ambulance. He darted down the streets and to a small cottage.
Yuzu needed more then a hospital, she needed Maruwizawa's help.
Akito knocked on the door loudly and said, "Maruwizawa, open the door, I am in need of your assistance!"

Maruwizawa opened the door and muttered, "Come in, come in."
The old lady turned and walked back into the house as Akito followed.

"Don't worry Yuzu, Maru-Chan is a fantastic witch doctor." Akito murmured, laying Yuzu down on a thin mat.

Maruwizawa returned and sat next to Yuzu, opened her kimono a little.
"Do not worry young child." The woman said softly. "I will help your suffering."
She then took some herbs and started grinding them.

"Are you okay, Yuzu? Are you in a lot of pain?" Akito said, asking stupid questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 pm
Rath looked at her for a momment then grabbed her hand and pulled it off his chin. He sighed. Haru... I know you are serious. I know when you're serious. I know when you're sad, I know when you're embaressed, happy, scared, aggrivated, everything. He said looking at her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 pm
Wincing a bit from Akito's running though everything became a blur once he began. All she remembered was his voice and an old womans. Though it became clearer once she was set down. Looking up a bit she eyed the woman a bit her ears twitching. Was this, truly the best help she was going to be offered? Sighing quietly she then winced before covering her mouth before coughing once more. Pulling her hand away she felt her eyes widen from seeing more blood. Though in an attempt to calm Akito down she smiled a bit closing her hand."I'm fine, Akito-sama.. Not really.. A little but I'm fine.."She said softly trying to calm him down from worrying. Sighing gently she closed her eyes attempting to relax. In true her lungs hurt and she was having a hard time breathing. But she'd never tell him that, he'd only stress himself out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm
Maruwizawa placed her withered index finger on Yuzu's lips.
"Lies do not become the soul." She spoke wisely.
She lit to herb leaves with an odd match and they burned blue. She placed the leaves on Yuzu's heaving chest to relieve the pain.
"There now. You will feel better. I make you more herbs." The old woman got up and left to the kitchen.

"She is the best around, dear Yuzu. Don't worry..." Akito murmured.

Haruhi realized she was leaning very close to Rath and she blinked. Rath pulled her hand off his chin and she felt his soft skin brush hers. She suddenly noticed every little thing about Rath, his pearly white teeth, his eyebrows, his perfect face, his soft and gentle skin on hers.
Her throat felt thick and her breath quickened slightly.
"Rath..." Her voice was quiet and she forgot what she was going to say.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 pm
Rath's hand was still on Haru's wrist. When he relized it, he kept his hand there. Seeing some stray hair falling into Haru's face, he gently tucked it behind her ear, his fingers gently running across her face as he did so.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 pm
Haruhi's eyes fluttered as Rath's fingers brushed her face and her breath huffed from her lips.
She, without realizing it, leaned forward just barely and she kept looking into Rath's eyes.
Adrenaline ran through every ounce of her body like lightning bolts.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm
Blinking a bit up to the old woman she then sighed quietly. It was true but she didn't want to worry Akito. Looking up to him oddly her chest began to feel warm but in a soothing type of way. Sighing deeply she felt her ears lower a bit."I'm sorry, Akito-sama.. I'm such a nuissance to you.."Murmured her voice quietly but filled with shame. She felt like whenever something happened or when Rath was mean and shut her out he was there. Sometimes she even felt like she used his kindness to get her mind off of Rath. But deep down she even felt a bit of guilt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm
Rath saw Haru lean closer. Their lips only inches away. Then, putting his hand that wasn't holding her wrist on the side of her face, he pressed his lips against hers.

((Uh oh... Wait till Yuzu and Akito find out.. >.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm
"Don't feel bad, beautiful. I have so much love to give, I'll always be by your side, Yuzu." He sat right next to her and kissed her forehead. "You will be well soon, Maru-Sama's herbs have even cured cancers." He winked. "Not that you have any."

Haruhi felt Rath press their lips together and her face grew hot. Rath held her face with one hand and had her wrist in the other.
She closed her eyes and kissed Rath back gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:46 pm
Rath stood up slowly, his lips still pressed against Haru. He then put both his hands on her waist, still kissing her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 pm
Haruhi felt Rath stand and his hands on her hips.
She gently rose her arms and wrapped them around Rath's neck, kissing him.
Haru-Chan couldn't believe what was happening, it felt like a dream. She never thought Rath would kiss her before but yet.... Here he was.
Haruhi felt suddenly happy. Not happy like she had ever been before, not even at her happiest moments.

((Haha, Yuzu probably gonna be surprised xD Akito just going to be like, "*Crickets* ... Hey I still have my Yuzu, so I don't care." xD))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm
After kissing Haru for awhile, Rath pulled away, taking a hand away from her waist and put it on the side of her face and rubbed his thumb up and down her cheek, looking into her eyes.

((Yep!))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm
"Rath, I never expected..." She looked into his eyes with wonder.
Her hands slid down from Rath's neck and onto his chest.
She closed her eyes and pushed her face gently against Rath's soft hand when it caressed her face, just like a cat would do.
"I... I love you Rath." She blurted, her hands scrunching at his shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm
Making a face she then nodded a bit before looking to the side. She knew that much.. But Akito had always been that way towards her. But until recently she hadn't given him the time or day. Looking to the side a bit more her ears twitched before she felt something. Haru.. Was extremely happy..?! Thinking a bit she then felt her fur ruffle before she shook her head. He wasn't hers.. But why was she feeling this way..? Sighing deeply she closed her eyes knowing exactly what had happened. He kissed her.. What a complete and total liar.. Feeling her ears drop down she opened her eyes."Akito-sama.. Can we go somewhere just you and I..? Like an overnight trip or something..?"Asked her voice quietly before she smiled a bit. She wanted to be far away from here. Just somewhere where she could walk along without having to feel this things.

((Oh, she is going to kill him!! D=< ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 pm
"Of course my dear, the herbs she is making should heal you right up and we can go somewhere, just the two of us." He murmured.

Maru-Chan came in and handed Yuzu a green looking drink.
"Drink this and you will find inner wisdom." She nodded. "... Or heal you right up." The old woman laughed and left again.

((Nuuuu dun't kill mah Rath! >8D))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games