Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm
((Patience young one. =P))

After the pair had bowed he nodded but noted Diego's demeanor. "Thinking of starting a fight, Diego? I assure you that it would never last very long here. It would be in your best interest to simply enjoy your rest here. As for you Ossman, you show very promising characteristics for being of a notoriously violent species. But you may both speak now."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:24 pm
((Couple of things, Strider:
1-Welcome back. We needed ya.
2-Diego has given Reddo no reason to think he means any harm. (He totally does, but only the readers and Ossman are supposed to know that.) Takeshi was actually the one who started their little tiff a few pages back.
3-Ossman was the first to draw steel, not Diego. The whole purpose of Diego is that he's cool-headed, and unwilling to start fights unless they serve his purposes. (Also, did you miss the part where Ossman slaughtered like six people in cold blood? XD )
4-I don't like pumpkin pie. I dunno why. That's just the way it is.
5-I've got a plan that I'm working on. PM me for details. Until you get the time for that, I can only humbly ask that you play long for now.))

Diego gave his most sincere smile, still fighting laughter, and rose to stand respectfully before the King he did not acknowledge as his own.
"My partner and I are indeed Hollows--but we want only to escape from our persecutors. Soul Society has policies in place that demand we be hated and shunned for what's left of our masks. You must understand how alone we feel, sometimes. So, I make two requests of you, great King:
We ask that you provide quarter for the two of us and our young companion, and in return we will serve as your faithful knights, and aid you in your quest in Soul Society,"
he said, his head slightly tilted down. "Forgive me if I assume too much. It does seem to me that some goal of yours rests in the heart of my enemies' land. If it is not your will to fulfill my first request, I ask that you allow us safe passage through your land, so that when we reenter Soul Society, we will be far away from Seireitei and the people who live there."

"You can fill books with the things that I shouldn't do! It won't stop me, though,"
Estrella shot back. She followed up with a powerfully charged arrow, smelling ozone as it seared the very air on its way to her target.

Zero was wary of the Vasto Lorde hovering ominously nearby, and noted that it seemed to be waiting for him to weed out the riffraff. He decided to oblige it to the best of his ability. Another Hollow fell to his electric blade. Zero launched himself above the group surging toward them, then, preparing a Kido spell.
"Hado 58, Tenran!" he called, hoping to blast apart the group and make it easier to work his way in between a few of them.

"I understand. However, you are anything but weak, Maria. You have extraordinary gifts, and I think we should take care to foster some growth in you. I am far from the most powerful of Soul Reapers, and I do alright for myself, I think." Daisuke said soothingly. He drew out his zanpakuto, and willed it to float between his palms, rotating and bobbing gently. "You just need time. That gives me an idea -- so, let us try something new. Do you remember how my Bankai works?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 pm
((I love pumpkin pie! yum_pumpkinpie ))

Kaizeloye had barely set his bare feet down on the reishi-solidified air when he knew that he'd have to move again. Being so far away from the ranged Arrancar was a bad idea. She would just keep firing at him all night until he dropped down dead. He needed to close the distance and put her at a disadvantage, instead. The corner of his eye caught on his zanpakuto's humming blade as the arrow sped it's way to him. Maybe it would be possible to hit the thing back? It was worth a shot. Kaizeloye dispelled the force holding him aloft and immediately began to plummet, bringing Cenizas de Sangria back like a batter would. As the arrow's glow started to light his features, he swung the flat of the blade forward with a roar. [I'll leave whether it works or not up to you, Silas.]
The Hollows directly in front of, and also to the sides, of the Captain screeched in fear and confusion as they were swept up and away from him, many landing hard on the sand while others bowled over their not so friendly companions. A few started to fight in the ranks having been insulted by being used as a cushion. The Vasto Lorde shifting through the Hollows farther away tilted its head as if curious, and the three Hollows nearest to it advanced on Zero, taking care to try and avoid their fighting brothers and sisters as they did. A pair of two behind the Soul Reaper did the same, albeit quieter.

Maria nodded, her eyes locking onto the revolving sword. "It equalizes the spiritual power of everyone within a certain radius, right? But...you have to fight without your blade."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:50 pm
The lone arrow splintered and faded harmlessly out of existence. Undeterred, Estrella drew back her bow once more, releasing another arrow, and then another, spacing them so that dodging would be problematic. She realized that Kaizeloye was trying to close the distance between them. She gave a grunt, and propelled herself away with Sonido.
"Licht Regen!" she called, sending down a cascade of hellishly glowing arrows from above.

Zero Flash-Stepped to move behind the Hollows sneaking up behind him, his zanpakuto lashing out as he passed the nearest of the two.
"Didn't think I would hear you, eh? Pathetic!" he sneered as he charged up another bolt to unleash when the need would arise. He counted three more preparing to charge him, by the looks of things. A sinking feeling threatened to spread throughout him as he caught sight of the Vasto Lorde again.
"Aren't you going to let me out to play?" He shook his head fervently, trying to rid himself of the strange disembodied voice.

"Right. I also assume you remember how to communicate with your own zanpakuto. Feel free to enter your zanpakuto spirit's inner world. I will use my power of equalization to blend the two, and then I will attempt to follow you inside."  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 am
((I'm here, I'm here, I'm here! I swear I'm here!))

Ossman smirked at Takeshi's comment about being nice and how it could get you killed. The thought left him quickly and he took his rag back into his coat. Throughout the walk and even after when they were presented to the supposed Soul King a lingering thought raced through the very back of his mind, almost right up against his Hollow Mask remnant. The thought was of his art, fighting. He prepared an assortment of formal moves in his mind, all in use against Takeshi. It was the comment that pushed into his thoughts every once in a while which made him think of this. He did well in repressing the feeling and returning his attention to Diego as he spoke with the Soul King. To Diego's comment about quarters and becoming knights Ossman agreed with a, "Quite." Those were his only words the entire time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 am
((Good to see ya, Orcus. Oh, by the way... might you be interested in helping me develop a pvp gaming standard for future RP's?))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:20 pm
Kaizeloye continued to fall as gravity worked its effects on him, and he tried to dodge the other two arrows as best he could. He used the weight of his zanpakuto to help him out with that plan. However, a blossom of pain in his left arm told him that only one of the arrows had passed him by, the other stuck out of his forearm. He bent his legs as he approached the ground and landed hard, jolts of more dull, hot pain lancing up from the soles of his feet and into his calves. With only a moment to catch his breath, the Arrancar looked up from Estrella to the light show that appeared above. It would most likely hit him and everyone around him, which included Zero not too far away. That was bad. "Hey, don't make me get serious, Estrella!" he called as he sprinted for the Captain. The sand shifted beneath his feet as he prepared to, if necessary, use it as a shield. "Because I will totally go Resurreccion on your a**!" He halted a foot away from Zero and swapped his zanpakuto to his other hand. In one move, he wiped the trickling blood from the newest injury and faced his palm to the sky, then charged up a Cero in it. When the glow became a bloody orange, he released it at the sky above. Hopefully the large radius would destroy the arrows that threatened to fill him with holes. If not, there was always the alternative.

"You can do that?" Maria gasped in surprise, her eyes flipping to Tsukiakari immediately. Wasn't that inner world only for the wielder and the spirit? She'd never heard of anyone else going to it. "Isn't that...not allowed?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 pm
((I would love to. You already know how I feel about the Honour System being the best policy, but I can get along with helping you.))  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:14 pm
((Okay, before we go on, is Strider in or not? I'm kinda tired of doing all this waiting just for three sentences from him. Half the damn cast depends on his next words! XP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:39 pm
((I have no idea, I liked having him roleplay, though...))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:48 pm
((As did I. But this RP's got places to go, and we're stuck waiting.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:17 pm
((Well, now it sorta does. With you having Reddo and me with Meiso we'd be able to continue.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:40 pm
Estrella growled as Kaizeloye's Cero swallowed much of her attack. She put some distance between her enemy and herself, and her spiritual pressure spiked frighteningly.
"Pierce... Cielo."

Daisuke smiled and laughed.
"Of course it's 'allowed!' Why wouldn't it be? I think we need to teach you to master your zanpakuto completely, but our time and resources are limited. So, we will retreat to a common inner world I will create once Yamato merges our spiritual pressures. Let me know when you are ready."

Zero felt a terrifying surge in his own power as the Arrancar released her zanpakuto. The last thing he saw before losing consciousness was a blank white wall inches from his face. He collapsed into the sand below the Vasto Lorde.
((So... what was Reddo gonna say? XD I have no idea where to take this guy. Suggestions?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 am
((I have no idea either, I thought when this RP was started you and Strider had shared a little info. XD I'm not sure if someone like Reddo would want Arrancar that have proven themselves to be violent in his realm, but there's always the ulterior motive thing. If you want, I can ask Strider about any plans he'd been forming.))

Kousuke and Ryuusha traveled at a leisurely pace through the Soul society's streets, taking their time. They were in no real rush to get to the records the Captain wanted to sift through and currently everything was peaceful. It didn't take too long, though, until they saw the top of the building in the distance.

Maria smiled as well, a little embarrassed at not having know that. "I'm...I'm ready."

"Oooh, now you've done it," Kaizeloye growled too, but not just in anger, it was also in anticipation. His knuckles popped as he clenched both of his fists around his zanpakuto's hilt just as Zero fell to the ground. Neither of them had been hit, thankfully, and the number of Hollows that had encircled them numbered less after Estrella's killing rain of arrows took care of that. Some still groaned on the sand and others had managed to run out of the way in time. They could be finished off later. Kaizeloye raised his blade up agbove his head and arced it down towards ground in front of him. "Cleave, Cenizas de Sangria!"

"My king, if I may speak truthfully," Meiso muttered, bending down enough so that his face was close to Reddo's ear, all the while keeping his eyes on the Arrancar foreign to Tana Hari. "Before they were brought here, they were ready to start fighting with Takeshi." He shot a glare at the Quincy. "I don't believe that we should let them stay, as both violence is clearly in their nature and the fact that no one save the three of us should even be here." As he finished, he glared again at the other guard.

"I have to agree with Meiso," Takeshi put in, having had the same idea to mumble his thoughts to their king. However, he could have cared less about the rules of the realm at that moment, occupied with the possibility of the fight he and Diego would be having soon. Plus, he'd rather have it on the Arrancar's home turf for a multitude of reasons.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:01 pm
((I'll wing it.))
Reddo smiled and nodded.
"Thank you, Meiso. You may step back." The King rose and strode forward, his hands deep within the folds of his robes. "I am afraid I have no need of any more servants. However, I will allow you passage back into Soul Society, if you agree never to attempt to come here again." Diego smiled broadly.
"By your leave, then." He used his Sonido to leave the palace, trusting his apprentice to follow him. He performed some calculations in his head, and found the exact spot he was looking for.
"Come, hermano... they've played right into my hands. I must contact my other Fracción and ensure that the third spell is cast. For now, we must bait these two fools into following us without involving their King." He kept his words hidden from Chouku as the girl followed lazily behind them.

Estrella concentrated her energies, and fired bolts of reiryoku from seven points around her, all at once, aiming to overtake her former brother-in-arms.

"Don't count us out, just yet," called a distorted voice from below the Vasto Lorde. Zero was standing again, a Hollow's mask on his face. A milky white substance flowed from the mask of the mouth, hardening into something not unlike bone as it touched his skin. Zero swung the sword forcefully toward the powerful Hollow, generating a maelstrom of electrical energy and gale-force winds.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff