Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:19 pm
Another tug was made on his wing and now he was pissed. Turning around he grabbed her arms before he pinned her to a tree. Glaring down into her eyes his own grew a violent with irritation. Grabbing both of her arms his one hand held them above her head. While his free hand grabbed her face roughly."I don't ******** care.. Leave me alone.. Got it..? I don't need some wanna be demon angel following me around.."He growled out glaring down into her eyes. There was something irritating about her yes, but why did she insist on fighting with him? Glaring down to her viciously he growled cruelly his bone wings going back into his back. Only to leave his clothing and two big long scars on his shoulders.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 pm
"And you actually think I care about what you say? Right now, all I'm hearing is blah-blah-blah, over and over. I don't need you telling me what to do. You really think I'm scared of you? Guess again, you damn demon." She struggled to get out, but her face only got closer to his. She kept an angry face at him the whole time, grabbing his face with her free hand. "I don't want to leave you alone, because pissing you off is kinda fun." Mior finished her sentences, feeling satisfied with herself. He was really irritating the hell out of her now. 'Who does he think he is...The little b*****d...', Mior thought to herself, still holding the same face, growling.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:43 pm
Being taken back a little he felt her hand grab his face. Glaring to her with hateful eyes he grabbed her hand. Tearing it away from his face he shoved her against the tree harder this time. He didn't care if he was getting a bit rough. Wrapping his arms around her neck, he placed his lips next to her ear."You sure are foolish aren't you..? Leave me.. The ******** alone!"Snarled his voice absolutely viciously in her ear. Pulling away from her, he turned around walking off. He didn't need to put up with this annoying s**t.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:56 pm
Mior smirked lightly at him. She knew what to do now. These types of people were always the easiest to anger, and surprisingly, he seemed so irritated that he probably wanted to kill her. "You seem like a real nice guy!" She smiled, mumbling words. In a flash, chains appeared around him and she took the loose one that would let him be dragged around like a rag doll. This was too easy. At first, she had felt a bit suspicious. The more she sinned, the more her wings turned black. Even a darker wing color, her eyes stayed red as well compared to her light blue. Mior wasn't aware of it at all except of her wings. Smiling lightly, she looked at the demon boy.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm
Being in midstep he then felt something wrap around him. Falling face forward having chains around his body. He squirmed growling out angrily."WHAT THE HELL?!! LET ME GO!! You damn stupid angel!! Let ME GO!!"Screamed out his voice angrily as he wiggled about on the floor. He looked almost like a catapillar. Since when he was on his knee's he tried standing up only to fall forward.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:36 pm
Walking up to him, chain in hand, she glared at him while smiling, creating that evil face effect. "I don't think so, you damn demon. You're coming with me." Mior walked away, dragging him along with her to wherever they would go. Oh would this be fun. So very fun. Pissing him off hour by hour. Hating every single part of him was partially her specialty. Smirking, she looked back at the squirming demon boy. "In case you weren't listening-..." She yanked the chain dragging him on the floor of the woods. "My name is Mior." The ways she could make his life a living hell, there were a lot of them. But now that he was dealt with, she could focus on something more important, the Prophecy. Why would he or she awaken at this time? Was there a backstory to this whole thing? There probably was, but Mior never seemed to pay attention in her Angel Classes or whatever they were called. Before she met the Prophecy, she'd have more time with her damn demon.  

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm
Legna looked up at Farren then looked down at the ground and nodded.
Tyler smiled. Nice to see you again to. He said the walked over to Legna and picked her up, standing her up gently and kissed her on the cheek lightly.
Legna blushed a bit. He did that in front of Farren! She looked at the ground emmbarrassed.
Tyler laughed.

Max stared at Mior in disbelif.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:02 pm
A flash of pain darted across Farrens eyes when he saw Tyler and Legna together. He liked her, he wasn't quite sure how much just yet, but he liked her. He turned back to Tyler, "So what have you been up too over these past centuries? Not a lot I imagine. You always were a lazy git" he got up, so he and Tyler were eye to eye.

Iliad gave Tyler a quick death glare the stalked off to see Prothero and Ameri. She walked beside them and spoke in dragon tongue, "Greetings young one" She bowed her head slightly, "Tell me, how do change from dragon to human so quickly? I've never seen such a thing in someone so young before"  

Ominelle

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:06 pm
Inching away like a little catapillar he bit down on a tree root. Holding it tightly with his fangs he glared back at the girl."MI'm not.. Amm, dammmnmm dwag.. Dammn wit.."He attempted to growl out his fangs digging into the root. Inching forward he put his legs into it dragging her forward. Getting to another bigger root he reached forward biting down on it. It was the best he could do to keep her from dragging him off.

Prothero walked idly not paying attention to where exactly he was going. Though his guide on his shoulder pointed out things to him. Giggling a little seeing Raphael being dragged. She pointed and giggled at him before looking to Prothero who pulled down her hand."It's not nice to point.."He stated calmly before looking up to her. Catching her off guard she leaned down hugging his head a little."I'm sorry Prothero.."She murmured gently hugging his head gently. Though seeing the dragon stalk up she blinked releasing Prothero dropping to her own feet running forward to leave them alone. Though she quickly came to a walk, humming happily. Though once the female dragon from before he then shrugged a little."I don't quite know.. But it seems easier when Ameri is near.. The same as talking.."He spoke fluently his heavy accent rumbling in his voice.

((And yesh, I know its spelt wrong.. But thats the point he's got a root in his mouth.. XD

EDITED!!))

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:09 pm
Tyler laughed at Farren's anger. Now, come on Farren! You always had a bit of a temper. He said grinning the turned to Legna. Oh and Legna, the plans for the event have changed.
Legna's eyes widened. W-when is it supposed to be held? Legna asked nervous.
Tyler then got close to her face. Tonight..
Legna gasped. What? This soon! But it wasn't supposed to happen until a few months from now! She said surprised.
Tyler shrugged. It's not my fault.
Lgena put her hands to her head and looked away from them the shook her head. Wonderful..  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ryoko Yokai

Shy Smoker

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:18 pm
Looking back, the chain was stopped by the mongrel. Mior walked over to him, punching his head with her fist. She kicked the branch that he was biting on.'What a vain attempt to stop me.', Mior thought, waving to the other angel near her and smiling. "You are really persistant on getting out, aren't you? It's a darn shame you're not going anywhere." She whispered in his ear before walking off again. Smiling to the angel once more, they headed off, to start their....'adventure'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 pm
Max laughed none stop at all this between Raphael and Mior.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:26 pm
Farren looked from Legna to Tyler, confused as to what they were talking about. "What? What's happening tonight?"

Iliad nodded, "That makes sense. A majority of your power will come from her, and vice versa"  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Tyler opened his mouth but Legna sprinted towards him and covered his mouth with her hand. Uh.. Uh.. Nothing.. She told him, grinning nervously.
Tyler pulled her hand away. Awe.. Why can't we tell him? He will find out anyways.
Legna shook her head. N-no! She told her sternly.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:38 pm
Farren stareed into her eyes, "Legna, tell me. Please" he probably wasn't going to like this. But it was better than not knowing.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games