Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
Ewa Iolana

"The sword stays where it is. If I'm not interested in your deal, it saves me the extra effort of having to raise my arm again..."

Ewa's ears twitched slightly, a sign that she was both listening and waiting for May to continue. Behind her, her tail began to sway impatiently. Even though she had only been waiting for a few seconds, the dog woman was already considering just killing the human and getting it over with.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
May Golding

May frowned, but then shrugged and continued. "I offer you Giza. The citizens are hiding in an underground prison called Sekhmet. I can lead you to the secret entrance. You can do whatever you'd like with the pathetic citizens and the city itself. I only need one kept alive."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image
Ewa Iolana

"Aw...But I was looking forward to the bloodshed."

Ewa pouted childishly and lowered her sword, staring off at the sky if in thought. Her men did need a break from fighting...She had really wanted to tear off the head of that scorpion b***h though.

"I suppose even without the fight, I could still kill her...Alright, human. Sounds like a deal. Name your citizen."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image
May Golding

May grinned and felt a small shiver of delight go down her spine; her deal had worked. Honey was practically as good as hers. "Rhode Saunders. I want him. Alive and uninjured. The others are yours to do with as you please, including the upstart daughters of the late Naum Kisin." She smirked at the thought. 'If I can't have him as my husband, I will have him as my slave... Either way, Honey, you will be MINE.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image
Ewa Iolana

"So be it. Go get your male...We'll take care of the rest."

Ewa chuckled and continued the advance on Giza. The army would have Giza and may would have her slave. As far as Ewa was concerned, she and her army had gotten the better end of the deal. It didn't really matter though. So long as she took over Giza, she didn't care how she did it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:33 pm
Takina Reaver

User Image

"Yuno, you sure this is the way? I don't want to end up in another miliarty dug-out by accident." Takina stated in a weary voice.

She was tired of walking through these cramped dirt under-ground passages, with little light, little food, little water, Brian, Yuno, and no girls. She would gladly give her left kidney for a girl to just walk through and talk to her. Takina sighed for the tenth time as she ducked under a low part in the rocks after Yuno did the same. He never opens his eyes, yet he never hits anything. Trippy. She thought as she heard Brian cursing loudly, a result of hitting his head on the rocks instead of ducking.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:46 pm
Brian Grant

User Image

Brian had been busy daydreaming about the men he might see in Giza when his face collided with the low rock and he stepped back, holding his face as he yelled in pain. "Son of a b***h! Herzlos damn it! I swear to Kalt if I had some explosvies I would kill you, you stupid ******** rock!"

He could hear Taki laughing at him and he flicked her off angrily as she mimicked his little rock kissing venture. "And yes, I am sure. Brian, look out for a few more like that sixteen feet ahead. The fourth one may make you lose a tooth if you decide to give it a smooch." Brian heard Yuno tell him, Taki falling to her knees and holding her sides from laughing at him so hard.

Brian flicked them both off and rubbed his face gingerly. Kissing rocks was not like kissing a guy. No where near as fun, or nice.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno hoped the man would take his advice on the rocks, these had very jagged parts to them up ahead. He kept his eyes shut as they wandered down the corridors, Mina shrieking his instructions as to the positions of rocks, and low hanging out croppings. He ducked again, and reached behind him to steady Takina from slipping, his eyes still shut. "Careful. The rocks are getting tricky. Who knows, perhaps Brian will meet one that he really likes." He joked to her, shocked that these two has forced him to find his sense of humor after years of being alone.

After they had passed the other low hangs he smelled oil and sweat, a frown on his lips. This was the smell of a war and people hiding during a seige. Yuno felt around and found a door that had probably been used last decades ago and slammed his body into it, finally feeling Brian push him away and kick it out, Mina telling him that people were pointing weapons at them. "Ummmm..... Dammit! I knew I should have made that right turn at Cario!" He mock swore loudly, squeezing his eyes shut even more now that there were more people around.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer raised her own gun, even though her hands were shaking and she knew she'd probably be the last to shoot, even if these were Spinatologist soldiers. "S-stop right there! Drop your weapons and put your hands up, now, or we shoot!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am
Brian Grant

User Image

Brain raised his hands and stepped in front of Taki and Yuno, who he had noticed was moving his head as if he had his eyes open with his hands up as well. He spoke first, not wanting Taki to do it out of the worry that she might rush up and pounce of the woman ordering them to stop. "Don't shoot! We have no weapons!" He replied before seeing Taki galring at the girl. She had never liked people ordering her around and the both had a suspscion that the military had killed her wife to make a point.

"Taki! Get your hands up! You can't kill the ******** Spino's if you die! Think of the ******** we traced Samantha's death to! You get to kill them Takina! JUST PUT YOUR ******** HANDS UP NOW YOU MORON!" He bellowed at her and watched her grudgingly raise her hands. "Thank you! Damn, was that so hard?! I deserve a cute guy for putting up with you Taki."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer lowered her gun and frowned thoughtfully. "No weapons? You guys are deserters, then?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno smiled and shrugged, his hands still raised as he faced her with his eyes still closed. "They are Blondie. I'm just a warrior druid. I have some business with my sister topside. We usually meet in one of the stores to talk. I kinda need to see her, haven't been able to in a few years." He told her cautiously. He knew she didn't like anyone knowing much about her, and that their meeting had to remain secret for his safety. "Can I go up? And you can lower to gun now. Taki might just just tackle you and grope you to make sure you are real though. She hasn't seen another girl for days."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed and holstered her weapon, waving the other concerned citizens off and checking at least three times to make sure the safety was on. She hated the damn gun, but the Spinatologist army had made it necessary. At least one in every ten citizens down in Sekhmet had weapons, just in case the soldiers made it that far. "Of course, go ahead," she said gently to the male who kept his eyes closed. If he was a threat, the guards above would make quick work of him.

She looked at the deserters and smiled. "Any enemies of the Spinatologists are friends of ours... Sorry about almost shooting you. Can't be too careful these days. I'm Jennifer Owens, a... dancer from the local bar. What are your names?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:51 am
Takina Reaver

User Image

Takina gave Yuno a glare and stopped herelf from flipping him off; just barely. He always knew when she did. She turned back to the woman at hand and grinned at her. "A dancer huh? One word for you sweetheart; Hothothothothothothot! And I have personal reasons for hating them. They killed my wife to try to keep me in line." She said and played with the thin silver band on her necklace, right next to her dogtags. It was all that she had left of Samantha.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
May Golding

May was practically on top of the world as she led a few scouts into Sekhmet, whispering directions for them to pass on to their leader. They left again to deliver the directions to Ewa, and May went about setting up a trap for Honey. All that remained was to lure him into it... That would be simple. Too easy, almost. He was off by himself, right next to the tunnel she had slipped into to create the trap for him.

She stood carefully behind the net she had set up in the dark tunnel and called out in a desperate, tear-filled voice. "Rhode! Rhode, please help me!! Oh, gods... Rhode, please!!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games