Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 pm
Jason stopped and looked back at Luna. "Don't worry about your mother. Uncle Posiedon is watching over her at his home. She'll be fine okay? Besides even if she wasn't you've got someone right there who'd probably follow you anywhere." Jason pointed at Gerad. "He seems very loyal. I also think he sees you as more then a friend." Jason winked at Luna. "Good luck."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:25 pm
"I'm so glad she's okay." Luna whipped her eyes and glanced over at Gerad who was now out of it completely. "You mean he likes-likes me?" She thought for a moment, then smiled. "Even if he was by my side, he couldn't ever replace my mother." She laughed, imagining him in a dress and make-up cooking dinner.

(( okay so is Malinda outside? Or on a balcony? ))

Devon walked through crowds of the dead, all wondering aimlessly. He avoided their eyes and stares, even their touches as they tried to embrace the life he possessed. He sped up his walk, ready to get away from all the dead people. It creeped him out a little.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 pm
Jason smiled. "Your head is as dense as ever." Jason laughed. "But regardless, we're here." Jason took out a key as he walked up to a two story house away from the main road. He put in the key and unlocked the door. "You can take Oceanas out back to a small open shed if you want. There's some straw there I think he'll be comfy."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm
((What is with people insisting on romance in an RP where everyone's related?! XD))

Theras was a little surprised that he saw little guards posted in the hallways. Although they were the least needed in the Underworld seeing as no one left, there seemed to be even less now. His room was fairly empty, nondescript save for a few small stacks of large books on the floor and a bed. He'd never had much time to stay there seeing as he was almost constantly away from it. That didn't bother him much as he set his belongings down and kicked off his boots, reclining back on his mattress, a light doze coming over him.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm
((No one said we had to take that into account. Besides, you should try it Ty. XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:20 pm
((It's sort of implied how everyone calls each other "cousin", though. [Have to say this, Alabama. XD] If not for that, I might do a little even though I don't like much romance it RP's, you know that. = ))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:28 pm
((Technically only Luna, Jason, Theras, and Malinda call each other Cousins, because they are. The rest i'm just leting it go. It'd be too hard to date all the family history and ties.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm
((Well, I guess those are a little better...Kii, you should've known better, knowing your romantic tendencies! And now you've dragged Strider into it!))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:16 pm
((Oh no i'm doing this by choice. ^w^))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:27 am
((It's too late.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 am
((Sorry, might not be on that long, it's mah bday WOOT! anywho, Malinda is just outside ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 pm
(( lmao I sure hope this rp doesn't die and become a chatting session. We DO have a forum for that. XD ))

Luna ignored his comment on her being dense. She wasn't that bad. "Okay. Thank you." She looked at Gerad fast asleep. "Would you mind carrying him inside so I can take Oceanas?" Luna smiled.

Devon had entered the woods a while ago, Malinda getting closer and closer. There wasn't many dead out here, and he was relieved. He didn't want to have to see them anymore.

(( also what do you guys think of starting a zombie roleplay? wouldn't that be fun? or is it just me? XD ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 pm
((Happy birthday, Music! =D Ah, I remember Black Tracks. Good times.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 am
"Yeah sure." Jason lifted Gerad off of the horse and put him over one of his shoulders. "Hmmm, he's not too heavy." Jason turned and walked into the house, putting Gerad down on the couch.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash