Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"Ask and you shall receive..."

Lilith chuckled and motioned towards her beloved ravens, who landed on and around Marianna in response. Actually fighting the girl would be a waste of effort on her part...It was so much easier just to set her on fire and be done with it. The ravens exploded all at once, the resulting black and green flame consuming Marianna within a matter of seconds.

"Oh?...Looks like I won."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:31 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis gripped his step-daughter by her chin and forced her to look him in the eyes and see his satisfied grin. "You did excellent my dear. I was going to drag this out a bit longer, but you seem to deserve a reward Vivica." He told her, seeing the faint glint of hope that it was over in her eyes.

The demon grinned more sadistically and added, "I will take you both now and simply combine the time. So, the time I would have spent on you alone, will be added onto the double." He told her, watching her eyes grow even more defeated as tears ran down her cheeks once more, reaching down to lift his still shuddering niece by her hair to standing. "Let's begin now. I want to make the most of the time we have left. Let us begin the exam." Eblis told the clearly breaking girls, and threw Vivica into the floor, Dalila next to her as he grinned at their sobs.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

As stupid as it was, Reelo covered the girl when the ravens descended on them, practically forcing her to the floor before wrapping his arms around her and squeezing his eyes closed. This being the case he was ripped at violently by the birds and ceased to be a shield for much longer. He was still alive when they stopped attacking and assumed they were somehow saved, rolling away from the girl and onto his now flesh torn back. They killed her a second later. "Oh how vain of me." He said through lips bleeding like every other part of his face. The odd part about the birds was that he was still very much alive, just...hurting on every single inch of his body. He looked over towards where Marianna used to be and growled, closing his eyes yet again and simply laying there, they had made it impossible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

After she had been let go of, she tried not to pay attention to anything, but she could still hear Melanie crying softly, which only made her torment worse. She hadn't even been able to protect her cousin, and Melanie wasn't fighting to protect her. When she was yanked back into standing, she just cried harder as she heard his words and understood their meaning. When they both were on the floor, she tried weakly to push him away from Melanie, though she was so terrified that her efforts amounted to nothing. She took Melanie's left hand in her right very weakly, sobbing violently as she was begging to be killed right then and there mentally. She would have even taken death that ended her up in nothing forever, just out of this cell with the demon.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

"Reelo!" Marianna ran to and knelt beside the male the instant she came back to life. To her horror, he had not yet died, and looked to be in a severe amount of pain. "Why did you do that? You didn't have to. I know I'm not worth it." There was no self-pity in her voice, only anger and guilt that Reelo had gotten hurt for her. She really didn't see why anyone would do that; as far as she was concerned, her own welfare was a very low priority. She chuckled as a dark thought occurred to her. "Should I kill you now? Put you out of your misery?" she joked, raising a hand to try and fix him before realizing it was a lost cause.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:16 am
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie sobbed, curling herself up into a ball and covering her ears the moment she had the chance. It was because of the fact that her ears were covered the she missed the sound of someone else entering the cell block. What she didn't miss though was the feeling of Eblis being thrown back against the wall behind her. She looked up, staring vacantly at what appeared to be some form of cold, black tendril that had wrapped itself around Eblis. Lilith was in a similar state.

She looked around the cell block for the savior, locating the female almost immediately. The female who had been with the queen...She was very hard to miss. The woman was wearing a white dress and a white fur cloak. From the looks of it, either Jordan's fashion sense was a family thing, or the queen had gotten bored. Melanie didn't have time to really think about it. Whatever had bound Lilith and Eblis suddenly whipped back and slammed the into the wall behind the odd female.

"Five seconds...If you're not out of this cell block within five seconds, I'll kill you both..."

Melanie almost felt sorry for the demons...almost. The woman sounded truly horrifying when she threatened them...It was kind of surprising, really...The female's voice didn't sound like it should be capable of threatening someone. Needless to say, they scattered, just barely making it out of the cell block in time.

"Are you all okay?"

The woman entered the cell Melanie and Dali were in, moving the girls closer together before removing her cloak and covering them with it. Melanie didn't respond. Instead she placed her arms around Dali and held the girl to herself protectively. The woman obviously wasn't a threat, but Melanie felt horrible about not being able to protect Dali earlier.

"Daijoubu...You don't have to talk if you don't want to..."

She smiled gently and made her way to the cell Reelo and Marianna were in, picking up the male and carrying him over to the other cell. The poor boy was a mess. The female frowned slightly and went to work on his wounds, fixing him up to the best of her ability.

"Jordan and Iga really need to monitor their demons...Things like this shouldn't happen..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna watched as the strange woman single-handedly defeated the demons, wanting to cry with relief and hug the female. Instead, she settled for joining the others in Dali's cell. Melanie and Dalila looked extremely fragile, so she kept her distance. She'd apologize for her failure to save them later. She instead focused on Reelo, looking at the female anxiously. "Will he be okay?" It was a dumb question, considering where they were... But she really was worried about Reelo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

When she felt Eblis fly away, she opened her eyes and saw a very busty woman gripping their tormentors by shadows and flinging them into walls. When she saw her come closer, she whimpered and curled into Melanie as much as she could, trying to vanish in her grip. "Please.... please..." She begged softly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Dalila buried her face in Melanie's shoulder and cried, shaking and shuddering as she felt almost broken, mainly from failing to protect Melanie from Eblis. "Sorry...... Sorry..... Sorry........ Sorry..." She whispered to her like a broken record, her voice almost lost from how soft it was.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:03 am
User Image

Reelo stared at Marianna as though actually contemplating her her offer, eventually shaking his head. He didn't want to be recovered while the others suffered- if he could move he would have to help them at this point. Thankfully he didn't have to do much of anything as the crystal wall disappeared a moment later and that strange woman with the large t-....the well endowed female came to rescue them. Reelo groaned when she picked him up, half because it hurt and half because he sincerely didn't want to dirty her with his blood. When next he was sat down, the male did his best to keep quiet and let the others talk- he would learn more this way than by plaguing the others with questions of who and what.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:31 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Humans are resilient creatures, so I'm sure he'll be fine."

The woman smiled and patted Marianna's head lightly before returning to work on Reelo. When she had done all she could, she lifted the male up enough to allow most of his weight to rest against her. Allowing an injured human to lay on the floor didn't seem like a good idea to her. She was certain she was a far more comfortable resting place than the ground was.

"Nyu...Poor humans...I can't believe Iga-chan allows such horrible demons to roam free..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:48 am
User Image
Vela

Slowly but surely, the snake managed to drag Naomi back to the cell block. The lioness probably could have walked on her own, but Vela wasn't going to take any chances. She began making her way through the first cell entrance she saw, making it through without any trouble for once until she heard a heavy clunking sound. The part of her body that was coiled around Naomi caught on the bars and caused her to become stuck.

"Damn it! I was doing so good too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:07 am
User Image

Reelo lay still while the demon..or...whatever she was had completely finished her treatment of him waiting until he was propped up against her to speak. "Who are you?" He asked quietly, his eyes catching a bit of her here and there out of the corner of his eyes. She was red headed and well endowed, and also, if he was not mistaken- had two different colored eyes. Most importantly- she was apparently not here to hurt them. 'Shes cute.' He thought to himself, realizing in a rather stunned manor that this was the first time he had contemplated something of this nature since he had arrived here...trapped with four other women and he was just now realizing that potential....Reelo hung his head in stupidity and shame, thankful at least for the company this woman was providing him. "Why did you help us?" He added to his earlier question- using this opportunity to shift in her arms in a rather not so discreet attempt at getting a better look at the female.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 am
Naomi

User Image

Dispite her protests, it appeared that Vela would not let her move on her own accord, but when she hit the bars, she growled at the cage in irritation. "Vela, just shut up and go shade already! Why do you keep trying to fit when you can just go through them?!" She asked in an irritated voice before she caught Melanie's and Dalila's scents, and suddenly leapt from Vela to race through the cage, stumbling slightly.

She saw their humans and trembled at their state. "Vela! VELA GET YOUR SNAKEY a** IN HERE!" She yelled and gently settled down over the shaking, dazed, and naked other than the cloak girls, gently licking their foreheads and trying to purr. "Dali? Melanie? Please, talk to me..." She asked in a trembling voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Elfy.

"Elfy...Jordan's younger sister..."

Elfy giggled and corrected the boy's position before ruffling his hair affectionately. Humans were such curious creatures. Moving around too much wasn't good for Reelo's wounds though, so this time she held him in place. She didn't want the human to accidentally hurt himself.

"Why wouldn't I help you? You four obviously needed help...It would have been wrong of me to just stand by and watch..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games