Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff crept up behind the man, leaning down ever so slightly to cover his mouth and nose with the cloth soaked in chemicals. "Mikhail was mine first, and he will always be mine Drakon. You will be doing the learning that now." And held him firmly as he waited for him to pass out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden felt like his heart stopped when he was grabbed from behind. He gasped and struggled, confused when he felt his head getting light. 'Oh, s**t... Chloroform...' He realized as his muffled yells and thrashing grew weaker. Tears filled his eyes as his assailant mentioned his boyfriend. 'N-No... Have to get home... Have to protect... Mikhail... Mikhail...' His last thought was of his lover as he was forced into unconsciousness.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:22 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

She woke up on a soft mattress, and was shocked that it wasn't the cell still. She didn't remember them being saved by Pavel and Andrei, but she saw Mikhail and weakly gripped his pants pocket, her left eye swollen shut and the crystal in the right wary and afriad. "M-message.... for you... M-mikhail.... Kris...toff.... He says... the Drakon will... be his... you will.... be his.... and... no one... else's..... Kr-kristoff is not... letting you be going..." Alik whispered in a worn voice, her legs clearly broken in several places, and her body covered in cuts and bruises. "Vikenti... is... doing the Ochistka* and the others... all of them... gone... no more Families... Even..... Asa is being the gone.... Killed... all killed..." And finally released him as she passed back out.

(*Cleansing)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:29 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff threw the boy over his shoulder and carried him to a nearby van yelling at the driver and then aking off towards the Kirikvich estate, and to his boss, Don Vikenti Paven Kirikvich. Mikhail's father.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:42 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank felt his face turn pale and his blood cold. He frantically began to check his pockets and pulled out his phone, dialing Sirrah with shaking hands and tears in his eyes, his left hand over his trembling mouth as he waited for her to answer. When he heard her voice, he yelled at ehr, his voice cracking and high with his anxiety. "Sirrah! Nado speshitʹ! Dzhorden! Papa yego! Kristoff vzyali yego iDirinoffs poluchayut travmy! Malenʹkaya Ainra i yee semʹi ne postradal, i oni dolzhnyvrachu! Pozhaluĭsta! Pozhaluĭsta, pomogite nam! Ainra yavlyaet·syaDonu i papa pytaet·sya ubitʹ yee semʹi! Dzhorden! On nuzhdaet·sya vo mne! Pomogi mne! Pomogite mne pozhaluĭsta!*" And heard the other end click once his words were finished, knowing that she was coming faster than any vehicle could move.

(*Sirrah! You have to hurry! Jorden! Papa has him! Kristoff took him and the Dirinoffs are injured! Little Ainra and her Family is hurt and they need a doctor! Please! Please help us! Ainra is the Don and Papa is trying to kill her Family! Jorden! He needs me! Help me! Help me please!)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah was inside Jorden and Tank's apartment before two minutes had passed. She hugged her nephew's frantic boyfriend and then stepped back, speaking sternly in Russian so he would be sure to understand her. "Uspokoĭsya. My ne pozvolim, chtoby chto-nibud sluchit sya Dzhorden. Teperʹ pokazhite mne, kto nuzhdayut·sya v moyeĭ pomoshchi."

(*Calm down. We will not let anything happen to Jorden. Now, show me the ones who need my help.)

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at the woman and gently broke away from her Enforcer, moving to srand in Mikhail's shadow. She had lost most of her courage during the massacre of her estate, and the butchering of her Families, both Mafia and biological. She moved slightly out from behind him and gave her a wary look, her hand going to the gun in it's waist holster on the middle of her pants waistband. "A-allo.... My Family.... they.. they need medical attention.... Please.... They are not doing well... A-alik is the worst by f-far...." She stammered, her brown eyes tracking every movement and breath the woman took.

She ignored her own wounds, they were mearly phsyical injuires and were nothing compared to the others. Her mental injuries were more severe, being forced to watch your family be tortured before you and be able to do nothing to save your brother and sister was more than most would be able to bear. "P-please..... They need a doctor... Asa... was a g-good.... doctor..." She said as her shirt sleeves shifted and her wrists were exposed, the rope burns and shackle rings clear in the red marks and raw skin that remained, but the other injuries lay under her clothes aside from the minor cuts on her face and hands.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah turned her attention to the young woman, her expression gentle as she nodded. "Well, let us go see Alik, then. Don't you worry, I'll fix you all up in no time." She smiled and gestured for the girl to lead the way.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 pm
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

She slowly let her hand move away from the weapon on her spine and nodded, moving to be able to still see the woman in case she tried to attack her. She walked her to the cot Alik was at and faced her once more, this time removing the weapon from the holster. "This is Alik. I will watch all that you are doing. They are all the family I have left and I will not let them be harmed anymore. Not my Vikenti, and not by you." She said in a clear and strong voice, the need to protect these people giving her the courage to stand up to the woman. "I have lost more than enough and have seen enough bloodshed to last thousands of lifetimes. I might be a Don, but I will not kill as they did. Remember, I am watching you." she reminded her, the Russian accent making her words and the promise within them very clear.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah frowned, not liking that the girl assumed she was going to hurt the injured female further, but nodded serenely and let it go. The girl was obviously stressed and tired, so Sirrah would just be careful. She placed a hand on Alik's forehead, letting her natural diagnostics tell her the problem... Or in this case, problems.

"I'm sorry, little one, I need to set your legs... It might hurt a bit, so... Um, Miss, you might want to hold her hand, or give her something to grip?" She waited until she was sure the injured girl was ready before moving her broken limbs into the proper position. She splinted and bound them as carefully as she could, making sure the bindings were secure so that the bones would stay in place and not hurt the poor girl anymore. She put antibiotic gel on the cuts, sewing up the major ones first, and put ice gently on the girl's eye, making a mental note to remove the ice after fifteen minutes. "There we go... Are you feeling any better, sweetheart? Would you like something for the pain?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:39 pm
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik had made her twin brother Olik shover her knife handle in her mouth to keep her quiet, and she had clamped down on it so hard, it left marks in the thick and dense wood. After he had removed the blade handle from her mouth, she panted and looked at the red haired woman gently, her eyes glazed in pain and defiance. "N-nyet... I am... doing the... thinness.... A-a-any pills... m-might dull... my reflexes...." She explained before looking at her boss. "Sir D-dirinoff...? She is n-not.. bad like Vikenti.... I doubt she... w-will be doing the b-breaking of anyone's...le-legs or kill anyone else... Please S-sir... Re.. lax... What's... done is the done... You... could have done no-nothing to save... them.... n-none of us could..." She said in a haze of pain, the last part seeming to be to all of them, as they all hung their heads at her words, and Alik held onto her twin's hand tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:46 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah nodded in consent. She wouldn't force Alik to take anything she didn't want to. "Who else is injured?" she asked the group of weary Russians gently. She was asking out of politeness rather than ignorance; it was obvious that most of them were injured at least a bit.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik gave his twin a soft kiss on her nose and then looked at the woman with a bit of mischief in his weary eyes, a haunted look in his crystal ones that was a relfection of the ones that had been with the Don in the Kirikvich Stronghold. Only Pavel, and Andrei had escaped it and they had gotten them out before they could be killed as well. "Please... Take care of Sir Dirinoff... She is in the needing of the help for her injuries.... And I will let you use me as the wall to take hits from her..." He told her and grinned a bit more, the cuts and brusies apparent on his neck and chest. "I have been stealing the hits for a few days now..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:08 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden groaned and stirred lazily, his body and mind still heavy from the drugs his unknown assailant had used on him. After a few minutes, he registered that he was lying on what might be a very lumpy mattress. He shuddered as a metallic, sour smell filled his nose. 'Blood...'

He opened his eyes and sat up, almost immediately regretting the action. "Oww..." he groaned, holding his head in his hands and blocking out the fluorescent lights. "Stupid chloroform..." He knew he'd have a pounding headache for quite awhile, so he eased his eyes open again and took in his surroundings.

Jorden had been placed in a small, oppressive cell. The walls and floors were concrete, and smeared with enough blood to make the boy nervous. He shuddered when he realized there was also blood on the sheets and mattress. 'What I wouldn't give for some hand sanitizer...' He was positive, however, that the blood wasn't his, so he tried to ignore it for the time being.

There was a drain in the floor that Jorden couldn't figure out the purpose of at the moment. The room's amenities included a metal mirror, toilet, and sink. His bed was indeed a lumpy mattress on the floor. He glanced toward the door, which was barred like a prison cell. "Well, this is just peachy..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:18 am
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff heard the male speak and replied, "Oh! So you are doing the wake? I am glad. Do you know who I am?" He asked the boy a cold look in his ice blue eyes.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games