Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:37 pm
Maneki bowed his head lower "I'm really sorry Emma, if I had known what would have happened I..." Maneki felt a surge of confidence and he looked up at Emma with a defiant look on his face "actually no, I'm not sorry, I did what I thought was right and I'd do it again even if I had known better. soon your going to have to realize that getting angry is going to help anything, especially when your getting angry with allies that you honestly can't afford to lose in this situation" He stood up and looked her straight in her burning eyes "its time to stop being a brat Emma, you probably wouldn't be in this mess if you didn't rely on your father so much"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Emma sighed and shook her still burning head, "You don't get it. Without father's help I'd have been dead a long time ago. I'm not strong. Not even as strong as you. I can hold my own a lot of the time because I've researched enemies and know what to do." Emma extinguished as self hatred took over. "I'm weak. I'm useless. You don't have to make me focus on it..." Tears began to flow down her face.  

kitty in psychosis

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm
Maneki's expression softened up when she started crying and instinctively he hugged her. "I'm sorry Emma, I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings...If it makes you feel any better I think your stronger than you give yourself credit for. and no matter what happens I'll still have your back ok." He looked at her and gave her a smile to help cheer her up "let them bring an army if they want we can handle it right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:12 pm
Emma had been chastised by her best friend for trying to stay alive. Even with her father on her side her life was hard. She was ready to give in, the others would be coming soon, she was sure of it. "They'll bring an army." She said softly "My siblings will come for me, they always do. You may think it's not right, but that doesn't change anything." Emma stared at the ground in shame as the tears continued. Let them kill her. She needed help to survive, she was nothing but a burden...  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:27 pm
((All the way from page 18... Sorry Gun, I had to work a TON today.))

"I don't know, but I figure we'll find out when we open that door down there. You hear those noises coming from it?" Quincy pointed to a large metal door at the back of the room. It had a small glass viewport on it that was covered in dust. "I think we'd better open it with care, no clue what's behind that. We may get you a maiden yet..." Quincy paced over to the door and started searching it for a handle. Finding none, he shrugged and knocked on it a few times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm
Maneki tilted his head not sure what to do. He didn't like seeing Emma this way "If they do come I'll be right there beside you Emma" he waved his arms around motioning to the forest around them "I mean look at this place, this whole area was up in flames a few seconds ago and you put it out in less than an instant, Theres lots of power inside you, you just need to find the confidence to bring it out on your own."  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 pm
((it's okay miller, I had a lot of school work to get done))

No one answer the knock on the metal door, so Astro resorted to his favorite trick. Transforming into a small tank he blew the door open. "I guessed that since no one answered it'd be okay" Transforming into his human self he vanished through the door. "All clear, the sound is coming from the drain grate in the floor", the white tiled floor was stained in blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 pm
Emma wiped her eyes. She despised herself, she always had, and that pre-existing anger made it easier to piss her off. She couldn't let her father, or Maneki, down... She stood up, still ashamed she had broken down like that.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:46 pm
"Hmmm..." Quincy mused. "Wait, what's that? Shine some light on it, I think it's an owl." Covering an entire wall of the small chamber was an intricate owl design, seemingly drawn in blood. Taking a deep breath Quincy touched the owl with his hand, plam out. A resonating shockwave threw him across the room, though Astro seemed unaffected. Strangely enough, when he got back up, the picture was gone. "And suddenly I regret touching that... Anyway, it seems like we only have one more door to check. I really hope it's full of maidens."

The Owl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm
((miller!! stop controlling other people's characters!! how many times do you have to be told that?!))  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 pm
"I'm more interested in why there are screams coming from this grate." Astro transformed into the gorilla again and pulled the grate up. "Hmm, want to join me, or are you more interested in the prospect of women behind the last door?" Transforming back into his winged human form, Astro jumped down the hole where the grate used to be and landed on something squishy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm
kitty in psychosis
((miller!! stop controlling other people's characters!! how many times do you have to be told that?!))
((Honestly, I don't see what I did there... Saying that he wasn't affected really isn't controlling him, it's leaving him alone. If I said all of a sudden he turned into a bird and flew away, I could see why you'd asked that question.))  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:59 pm
aamiller321
kitty in psychosis
((Honestly, I don't see what I did there... Saying that he wasn't affected really isn't controlling him, it's leaving him alone. If I said all of a sudden he turned into a bird and flew away, I could see why you'd asked that question.))
((you said he did something))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:00 pm
"Hey, tell me what you find down there, I really don't want to be a lizard 3 times in one day." Quincy said as he slid down to seated position and stared at the all that used to contain the picture of the owl. Seeing the wall empty filled him with an inexplicable sense of dread for some odd reason.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm
"You don't have to be a lizard, I fit just fine with wings, you wingless one should fit with room to spare." Making his skin bio-luminescent, the room lit up, "You should really get down here Quincy," creatures like the ones from the first dungeon were in this room, just not alive. It looked as though they had been dissected alive, blood covered the walls, a thick goo covered the flood, presumably from the creatures organs being mashed.

((edit:down instead of done))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games