Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm
Tallya followed Donni over to the training dummy, watching as Donni showed her the kick. She began doing as Donni had shown her, losing her balance the first few times.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:06 pm
Nightshade

"It's okay," Donni said, watching Tallya practice. "Everyone falls at first. Just keep trying. You'll get it soon enough."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:12 pm
Tallya nodded, quickly getting the hang of it when she imagined sitting on her tail in snake form, and lashing out with the end. Suddenly, it seemed easy to balance - she just had to realize that she'd done it before.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

→ A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h ↓
the s h yXs w e e t h e a r t

□□□□□□□□□□Express to me kindness...

X X X Alexander's eyes opened slightly, then shut back, trying to adjust to the new lighting. It took a few tries, but his eyes opened gradually. He noticed a figure by him and he quickly sat up, cautious of his surroundings. Noticing it had been AJ, he calmed down.

X X X A small smile appeared on his face. "Good morning..."

… and I may show happiness. □□□□□□□□□□

[[ OOC: Apologies. I got caught up in scanning a big math book for the homework questions for the past few days. (I have summer school.) Today was the last day to return it for the full amount of money back. So I was in a bit of a hurry. ]]  

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:43 pm
[-Tis fine.-]
AJ smiled back at him when he said morning. "Morning." She answered with a grin. She was happy about sitting there; her eyes on Alexander.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander cocked his head to one side and stretched his arms out in front of him, then went back to looking at AJ, the same smile on his face.

X X X He didn't know what to say. The silence was a bit awkward. With effort, he came up with, "How was your night's sleep?"

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm
AJ smiled easily when he spoke. "Good, how was yours? And do you want to go see if we can get ourselves something to eat for breakfast?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image

X X X "Good," he responded, before nodding to the second question. He was rather hungry for having just ate last night. Perhaps the meal last night and the granola bar before that had revived his desire for more food. He wasn't usually so eager for food.

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm
AJ smiled, standing up. "Well then, we'd best head out and find something." She said cheerily, calm for what she was talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

X X X Alexander stood as well, struggling a little as he did. But get up he did, with the help of the ground beneath his palms.

X X X "Okay," he responded, getting ready to follow behind AJ as he did the other day.

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:09 pm
AJ offered her hand to Alexander once he'd stood, ready to head out of the building.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

X X X She looked down at AJ's hand, then back at her face. He shook his head in response. "We're around the same age. It's a bit strange to do that, isn't it?" His eyebrows had lowered into a slight frown.

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm
AJ looked at him curiously. "Is it?" She asked, perhaps giving away just how long she'd been on the streets. After all, she'd practically raised herself - how would she know what was normal for people to do and what wasn't? In her world, killing each other was normal - it was something you did to survive.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm
Virgil teleported again, behind Jack and out of the range of his scythe. "That's a pretty cool trick, does that mean if you lose an arm you can grow it back?" Virgil queried, curious as to the other applications of Jack's power.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 pm
Jack laughed. "Possibly...." He said as hard Tar spkes shot out from Jack's bakc and tried to stab Virgil. Tar began to pour off his body as he smirked like a mad man and his eyes seemed to glow yellow. "You can teleport....your not a very good match aginist me...." He said looking back at him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games