Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
They LIED...((O/A )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining?
  Gold!
  Nah
  Maybe
  Yes! Making a profile NOW!
View Results

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sally speed up, driving as fast as she could with two back tires burned out. The sparks flew in all directions as she drove, Ashes catching up fast. She pulled out a cell phone and hit the number one speed dial. "Egan, Ashes'll be at your location in 'bout She pulled a hard right, sending sparks flying at Ashes' car. "Fifty three seconds. So I suggest you hop out of that hiding spot before she figures out my decoy"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm
((i will post next week...i am sorry, but i am very busy and a bit stressed...))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:15 pm
((k well thanks for letting us know))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:44 pm
((Something pretty...big has come up. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post this week. But if not this week...then this weekend. Sorry.))  

Sardonic Excitement

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:30 am
[-POKETH-]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:28 pm
[-Please don't tell me this is dying. Please, no!-]

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm
((No just two main characters are busy.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm
((Really? this is all resting on alpha? fine....ill post later, but give me time to reread everything....We will begin scouting then an assault...))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:02 pm
[-YAYYY!-]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:29 pm
((Sorry guys. Another game kind of sucked me up and I forgot about Gaia for a while. lol feel free to send me threatening emails-- shamii_rawr@hotmail.com --if I forget to post for a day. I'll post for Egan in a minute.))  

Sardonic Excitement

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:09 pm
Egan

User Image

The Resistance Leader

Egan didn't look to see what all of the commotion was about, but he was unable to ignore his phone when it began vibrating, and he slid his headphones down around his neck as he slid it open, waiting for whoever it was to speak. His lips twitched after Sally had spoken, sitting up and hopping out of the back of the van. "Always the faithful scout, Sally." he said in way of thanks, disconnecting the call and turning on his heel, making his way back into he building. He pocketed his cell, watching the recruits with calculating eyes. They were a bit nervous, and he gave orders for repairs to be made to Ashes' damages as soon as possible.

That done he decided to pay one last visit to Nyx. He suspected that there was a little more to be said. At least, one thing to be confirmed, and he wasn't exactly sure how Amaya would take it if what he suspected would come true. He himself had no qualms about it, as long as none of the members of the Resistance came to harm because of it.

He opened the door to the room he'd left Omega in, shutting with a soft click behind him. "One thing, love, and then I'll leave you to your peace." he said, leaning against the wall just inside the door, crossing his arms below his chest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Nyx
The Omega

User ImageNyx had been deep in thought when Egan returned. Turning to him slowly, she cocked her head. "What is it?" She asked him. She wasn't sure what he wanted, and while she could read his mind, she didn't have a desire to do so right now.

I don't want to do this anymore....

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm
One day or another
Everything goes boom.

User Image

Ashes everywhere
One day or another

Ashes bashed her van against the now spinning out van, jumping out skillfully once she came to a near stop. She ran up to the window of the other car and gave a glare to Sally. "You..." She shot the car again, this time shooting both of the front tires before racing the one she'd been driving back to the base. She sped into the parking lot, her eyes watching in front of her as she walked in. She glared at one of the recruits, questioning them. "Where is Egan?" She questioned, and she walked off towards where Nyx was being kept to find Egan...

And I want to be a part of that fire.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."s**t" Sally gasped. She was happy though, Ashes could've blown her head off. The teen shook out her hair and ducked under the seat to the emergency button before she waited to be towed. The girl pulled out a handheld device and her phone. She called Egan again. "Stay away from Nyx's cell" She dictated. The glowing red dot that was Ashes was headed right for the holding area. "Yeah, she's bugged" The girl preempted the question. "I remember your whole trust-yada-yada somthin' speal, but even you gotta admit it comes in handy sometimes...though it'd be more handy if ya left me bug yer stikin headphone so we can find you every know and again!" With that she clicked the phone and started drawing up plans for a new frequency system for when he made her dismantle this one.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:46 pm
Alpha took the arm, face locked in a stony expression. Handing it to a guard, he told them to print it and to fix it. He gave them the parts he had on him. Turning back to Beta, he nodded. "We will start a sweep of the area. I'm sure you have mapped out the area's of interference?"

Thinking it over, he told her to go to the center cluster of buildings, they would be the source, the generator would have to be knocked out. He would take a team and go left, meeting a second on the other side. The people who took Omega were smart. They wouldn't put themselves at the source of the interference, unless they passed that fact over.

He told everyone to prepare, wishing to speak to Beta in private. His face became soft and he looked her in the eye, the farthest thing of a threat.
"I need you to understand... I'm sorry. My...mood was a result of an overprotective attitude." He looked away a bit and then back. He had to tell someone and he trusted Beta to keep a secret.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff