Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 pm
(lol you just got there. What if I was just a random insane girl that fond her way there? lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:50 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel follows silently, still rubbing her temples in an attempt to sooth away the headache. The sharp edges cut away at her control, her hands suddenly holding knives. A polite, but fake, smile appears on her face as she twists the part of the illusion that is focused on her until she appears as the young girl once again. She walks up to the guards who had responded to Clarance's knocking, smile in place, blue eyes oddly intense. "Die for me..." She suddenly lashes out with her knives, two guards falling with blood suddenly spurting from their throats. With the sight of blood, what little control Kastel had over her mind snaps apart and she starts to laugh, a rusty unused sounding laugh laced with madness, her illusion fading from her as she lunges at the remaining guards.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Killing spree anyone?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:23 pm
(Well, obviously, two of our new Titans recognized you, and it's pretty damn hard for someone to just stumble upon the Titans' Tower. It is an island after all, and there isn't a bridge to it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:13 am
((sorry guys....I was at a freaking amazing rock concert all day yesterday and I didn't get home untill after twelve....A7X and Three Days Grace were amazing biggrin ))
Zury went to the window, and saw it was the crazy girl. She bit her lip. She saw how high she was, and nodded. She then used the moisture in the air to wrap around the like restraints, trying to help her friends.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby was slowly sliding down the wall with a smirk upon her expression as she heard his words. "Sounds tempting, but I can take a hint..." she said, and exploded from the wall, more cracks into the buildings as she lept onto the where the fire escape area was, grabbing the ledge of a window the buidling and breaking through the glass, rolling in. It was empty, but it had stuff in here, therefore people must of lived here. She ran out the door and down the halls, anyone in her or anything that may of slowed her down was anihlated

((I can edit if I misread earlier, I just only heard that he took the ladder?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:00 pm
(I don't want to start anything or bring any drama, and we can keep going how we are. I just want to know one thing: why are you guys attackng me[Haruko]?)

"Hey!" Haruko shouted as she was restrained,"No fair! I didn't find the princess yet!" She struggled to pull herself free.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm
"Well thats one way of doing it." He said sorting out the bags of money. "This will be your share. You can do buy you're-self a nice new safe house with that or own several new badly run crime syndicates it's really up to you. Here is my card if you help or just want to kill me. How will i reach you?" he asked flashing a torch twice to signal the driver.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:14 pm

Kastel stares silently at the bodies of the guards before turning slightly towards the man she had helped. Her hood had slipped off revealing her intense blue gaze which was slowly starting to become distractedly lifeless once again as she slowly drags her shattered mind back together by sheer force of will. She wipes the blood off her knives and takes the card handed to her. "You'll see me when you'll see me, I suppose... You can keep the money, I don't need it..." She starts walking away, wiping her bloody hands off on her cloak.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Sheeeep in Wolfs clothing

Shirtless Gekko

11,225 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm
"You helped me therefor you get a cut. You have to take it or i'll make you take it." He said throwing the bag to her. He took a deep breathe before saying "It's not my policy to let the help not get there cuts. And you will need it if i have another job for you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm
"Dam it" Kyo yelled as he ran at the wall bounding up it each foot fall a particle footing was made as he jumped thru the window behind Abby. "QUIT RUNNING DAM IT" he yelled getting aggravated with the girl. Forming the bolo in his hand again kyo threw it at Abby's legs before forming a pole in his hands to strike her with after he hopped to trip her up with bolo. He had tried to get it done without having to hurt her but it wasn't going to work and he knew it so he was going to have to get physical with her.

"You have a point" Brink said with a small grin as he walked towards the burger place thrusting his palm into the glass as it seemed to explode sending glass fragments everywhere as he walked inside. "Give me a burger and fries" Brink yelled as he walked towards the counter an evil grin. "Or your gonna become paste behind that counter" he said laughing loudly as he looked at the man behind the counter who ran off to quickly start making the food.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:17 pm
I like puppy cats!

User Image

Abby was a step ahead, looking left and right to see what she could work with. She moved to do a cartwheel "Weee!" as the bolo wrapped around one of her arms, hitting her in the head , she cringed in pain "Agh!" as she used her arms to jump over a confused maid and her cart, in the middle of the hallway. She kicked the cart hard, as the maid fell back on it and rolled down the hall in Kyo's running direction and she exploded away from the hall and busted through another door with an old man in there watching television. She ran for the window to jump out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:21 pm
Skye went off to the pizza place, opening her sketchbook to a page with arrows drawn on. Soon dozens of arrows appeared in the air and flew into the windows, breaking the glass and possibly killing some customers. She closed her sketchbook and walked in through the doors, approaching the counter. "Go make me a pizza right now if you want to live." She said to the cashier as she pulled out her dagger and held it to his throat.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm
(Um...I'm just following Alexia's lead...)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Kastel staggers as the bag hits her in the back. She hesitates before carefully picking it up and looking back at Clarance. "You must be mad, giving money to someone who doesn't want or need it..." She watches him silently before pulling her hood back up to cover her eyes and begins to walk away again. "I suspect you'll keep pestering me about it unless I take it or I try to kill you... I hear sirens..." With that, Kastel seams to suddenly vanish, hiding herself in an illusion as she continues to walk away.

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:17 pm
Running full speed after the girl kyo jumped over the cart as it came rolling towards him. He was getting tired with all this running around after this girl. Forming his pole into a hook and chain kyo started to twist it around getting it spinning as he ran thru wall's of the building now turning them into particles in a small area he could fit thru. "No you don't" kyo said whipping the hook around and throwing it at Abby as she was trying to jump out of the window. Aiming for her hip's with the throw he was waiting hoping to hook her and pull the chain tight.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games