Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
"A long time." He said a she kept wlaking. "long enough to know how to summon a beign I call a Ancestor." He said as he led them to a large abandoned building. "Before you ask you ll aren't ready to learn how to call a Ancestor to fight with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:45 pm
"Um, exactly what sort of being?" Eva asked curiously. "Forgive me if I'm asking so many questions, you just seem to know a lot about all of this, and if we're really going to be fighting more people like that, I think it best if we learn as much as we can about these powers of ours."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 pm
When Allison saw sight of the abandoned building this is where she felt she'd take her leave. She drifted off from the group as they talked about Ancestors and she would head back home for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm
Berner yawned all this was unintresting now, it felt like history class  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm
Seth kept quiet and waited for Theo to explain what he was going to explain, figuring there wasn't any point in yelling at someone who had no idea they had powers when they had just used them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 pm
Rin128564
((Me either...if it's fine with Voodoo then maybe some bad guys can come pick a fight with us where my character reveals her powers only to the bad guys and her since she's there and maybe you can get your powers too))

((Voodoo said we can so...))

"Alright, but if you do want something just let me know...", Kastel responds, sounding faintly distracted as she casually glances down an alley. She felt like she was being watched and had seen something move, but she couldn't see anything now. 'Hope that's just my paranoia acting up...'  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:26 pm
Theo smirked. "Glad you ask...they cna be anything related to your element. but the being takes shape depending on your will and personality. Like your weapons" He said as he closed his eyes and made his spear appear before spinning it. "Come forth..." He said before slamming the bottom of the pole infront of him into the ground as his Zodiac symbol appeared under him. Suddenly purple fog spewed up from the symbol and a pair of red gleaming eyes appeared behind Theo. "Venomix!!!" He said as a beats roared making the fog clear revealing a large millipede like beast with a human like upper body at the front of all the segments. the human body had claws instead of hands and a insect head. "Meet my Ancestor...." Venomiz smirked and roared at the ground as he floated towards Eva studying her. "These are your new allies? They're weak! Kill them off before they slow us down...." Venomix hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Eva flinched when the insect-like creature hovered in front of her and essentially called her pathetic. "...I know we're weak..." she admitted timidly. "...but in our defense, sir, most of us just discovered our powers today. With enough practice and training, I'm sure we'll eventually be on par with...." she trailed off. "...I'm sorry, I don't think I ever caught your name." she said looking at Theo somewhat apologetically.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm
"That's no excuse..." Venomix said coldly glaring at her before looking at Dez. "he however i sense a strong will...as well as the others..but you miss..." He said as he moved around her as his long stinger like legs walked along with his movements "I can smell the doubt gripping your mind..." He said as he smelled the air around her. "And the fear deep down..." He said chuckling as he backed off before looking at the others. "The rest of them....the one with the hurt hand is too wrapped up in his depression....and the one yawned..." He said and in a instant he was behind Berner. "His hea dis as empty as a balloon, and just as full of hot air." Venomix snarled as he moved back to Theo Theo sighed. "My name is Theo. Sorry about this guy. Hes kinda well...." He said looking at Venomix.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm
(sorry i was gone, school work to do.)

Molly had followed the group with Theo. She was interested in the information he gave but soon hid behind Berner when Venomix appeared. When he went behind Berner she moved out of the insect-man's way. "H-How long have you and Mister Venomix been a team?" she asked Theo.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm
"Why are we taking lip from some ugly bug, go buzz around some dung or sumthin if all you gonna do is talk trash!" Berner spoke up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:12 pm
Teho's eyes grew. "oh no...." He said looking at Berner.
Venomix's eyes narrowed aand in a flash he knocked Berner up into the air and coiled his long body around him like a constrictor snake and began squeezing tightly. "Not so smart mouthed now are you boy!" He said as venom began drip[ping from his mouth. "you think this is a game! Is this a game!?" He said stabbing Berner in the side with one of his legs as he grabbed berner's arms with his claws. "I CAN RIP YOUR HEA DOFF WITH EASE!!!" He Yelled glaring at him. "But Aries wouldn't like that...he picked you, a bull headed kid to hold the power of the Ram....fitting..." He said as he released and dropped Berner. "You are messing with forces you know nothing about hot head. I could kill you but you are needed."

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 pm
Berner got up off the ground and held his side "Man, aren't you just a ray of sunshine" he chuckled as he coughed abit "Go suck a nut bug man, I'm here cuz I want to help, not to listen to you bad mouth my friends and myself." he didn't care what happen he said what he wanted to say.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 pm
Molly gasped as she rushed to Berner when Venomix dropped him. "I know he's hard headed, but you didn't have to hurt him like that." she said to Venomix. She then glared at Berner. "And you have to be nicer to people. You saying those mean things make you sound like a bad guy." she told her brother.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 pm
He sighed "Fine.... sorry I called you a bug man" he seemed to listen more to his sister rather than then Venomix  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games