Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Albel's twisted estate Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Skiasména Psíthyroi

Skia smiled softly at him, glad he agreed. "mkay, what should we do?" she smiled, unsure what exactly he had around here for means of fun. she was curious to why he stuttered but let it go, guessing that if it was important he'd tell her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

Allen took a few moments to think not realy sure what there was to do here, besideds his obsession and passon for sciance. "I... guess we could." he paued for a moment. "see what the other rooms around the place hold, havent realy went looking around that much in this building, odd more so since i was born much like you and havent left this place at all. but then again this room seams to be all i realy wanted." he was starting to ramble on and was just noticing this for himself as he stood up from his chair taking a tiny bottle with him.

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Thorn smirked, sitting in his cage as they pulled up to mansion. "I won't run from you, guard. I wanna see what this little half pint is all about."
The guard laughed, "This boy is a mastermind killing machine. He killed his last slave the day I delivered it."
Thorn shrugged, "It doesn't matter. Ya know, just put me in those handcuffs so I can walk, I hate being dragged, it's annoying."
The guard nodded and walked the inside the mansion, meeting Allen inside. "Here ya go." he said uncuffing Thorn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:33 pm
Allen sighed as the door opened. "wonder if this one will be of any use to me or if i'll end up having to go out and get another one every day." he thought to himself as he looked back to the door. "about time." he said reaching into his pocket and taking out a small coin and incerting it to his fake hand, and before the man was uncuffed allen jamed one of his metalic fingers into the mans chest , then the coin found it's way in behind the ribs through the finger, only to pull the finger back out and place another on top of the wound burning the wound closed  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:05 pm
"Hey, pip squeak stop that!" Thorn kicked at the boy. The guard smiled to himself, showing an I told you so look. Thorn looked down at his chest, and rolled his eyes, "A coin? Really, is that what you have decides to put in me?" Thorn said remembering when Allen had said at the slave market.
(Do you still use Alex? and do you want Thorn's bio?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:23 pm
allen smirked as he picked himself off the ground. "do try to beheave yourself, otherwise i might end up killing you sooner then planned." as he dusted his wings off he smirked once more. "that is just... an... energy use inhibeter, it shall reduce the use of un needed energy, and i'm sure it would keep you here as well, but no, it's just a standered for all pets who enter the building."

((i saw the bio and i use both, just pull in the other when i can't think lets me do more to my posts  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm
Thorn smirked, "I'm a demon, as you should know, and I have a fifty fifty chance of coming back the same person after you kill me. I have died twice." The guard left, figuring he was of no more use. "And you can not make me behave anyway. I do not know the word,"
(Well i don't explain much of his past.. that is why I was wondering)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 pm
allen shook his head. "don't worry about the afterlife returning you, trust me, i tend to make sure there is none, for if the vessle is lost then the contents within are still kept well within reach" after a laugh he spoke once more. "oh don't worry about your behavior i can modify it as i see fit, shouldn't be any harder then that demmoness i had last, then again she didn't last too long."

((it's all good))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 pm
Thorn scoffed, "Demoness, hell your trying to be cruel. Why would you need a girl as an experiment anyway? Usually they are fragile, no wonder you need something to play with. I am no toy, and will not be treated as one."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 pm
allen smirked. "phisicaly yes, genetically no, there are meany differences each of which lead to another place to run a test."  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xDeadly Melody

Invisible Vampire

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:23 pm
Thorn laughed, "You kill demons to run test on them? Not very fun as it sounds. It don't care though, run all the damn test you want, I will not sit still for you by making that choice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:16 pm
the winged child smirked. "ohh don't worry bout that" he said with a smirk, as his brother came the down the hall missing his left arm

"i take it you got another one?" andy sighed

((sorry lost where a few rps were hiding out at))  

gecloud

Dangerous Prophet

9,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers