Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:15 pm
"No clue" he said with a shrug as he walked with her. "I just wanted to get out of that bar before I ended up killing some of the people in there" he growled a bit. "Don't know where we are really remember" Lee said as he pulled her the smile returning to his face as he walked. It had quieted down some farther away from the bazaar as they walked. A few people dotted the street doing medial things some cleaning the outside of there shops or simply carrying things likely to there home. "Now then since it's quieted down a bit and I can hear you tho it's not fully silent want to continue that little chat" he questioned looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image

"Sure, though you can ask me questions now since I can't really think of anything," Karma said with a chuckle as she walked along side him now so he wouldn't have to pull her along. The streets were a bit more quiet now and it was peaceful. The sky was dark as night, only a bit of moon rays being able to pierce through some of the clouds. The street lights were dim making the evening rather romantic if it was viewed in such a way.

"I would ask more about you but I can't think of anything that I don't know about you," She smiled and glanced up at him before looking forward though she could sense some eyes on her.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 pm
"Well then lets see" Lee said as he walked next to her his eyes gazing around the area as he felt something from unseen watching from the shadows. "How about this one" he said stopping as he pulled her close as he wrappped a hand around her back and smiled down at her. "What do you think of me" he questioned her his face merely an inch from hers. "You say that you know about me but tell me then do you know where you lay in this cold dead heart" he asked her before letting go and starting to laugh running his hand through his hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

For a brief moment Karma forgot about the eyes glaring at her and she stared at Lee, not phased by what he was doing. She stared into his eyes when his face grew closer to hers and she listened to his words. Before she could say anything he let her go and laughed, making her smile and chuckle lightly. Karma didn't stand there to ponder on his question since she thought she knew. "What do I think of you? That is both a hard and easy question. I know it yet I'm not all to sure how to put it in words. But in a nut shell I think your dandy!" She chuckled and gently pushed against his chest again in a flirty way.

Karma began twirling around where she stood as she answered what he said last. "As for where I lie....I don't know. Most of the time I think all of you (the carnival people including Lee) hate this annoying witch doctor and wish to get your dolls." She smiled as she continued twirling, ignoring how dizzy she was making herself get.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:29 pm
(Two more days! whee )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm
"Hate is a strong word" Lee said as he stood there deciding to lean back and against the wall behind him. "It's not fun to be played with by mythical magical strings that can control our bodies" he told her shaking his head. "I mean think about it what if I had one that could control you and simply played with it all the time forcing you to do the same things or feel the same things I do to the doll" he told her stretching a bit his lower back and shoulder popping loudly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image

"Hate is far nicer then loathing," Karma said with a smile as she twirled again before stopping and looking at Lee. There were many Lee's as she wobbled there, her head dizzy. She finally snapped out of it and thought about what he said for a long time before answering. "I suppose your right, but when you think of it I don't use the dolls often. I only use them when someone angers me other than that I have them to keep me company. I get lonely Lee, we all do." She slowly looked down at the ground and sighed softly.

Once more she felt eyes on her so she glanced over to the direction she felt it only to see a shadow dash back into the alley. "Did you ever have one of those moments where you felt like death was stalking you?" Karma muttered to Lee as she faced the direction where she saw the shadow. "I always knew I would die some day, but that day feels oh so near." She spoke more silently and she was no longer playful. Karma stood there as if waiting for something to happen.

It didn't take long however. Karma was left standing with her arms being help behind her back by two cold hands, and an arm wrapped around her neck. Two male vampires came striding up to them while the woman held Karma. It was the three vampires from the bar earlier. "And some how I saw this coming..." she muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:25 pm
"Death becomes me and shelters me from life" Lee said to her shaking his head as he looked towards the alley where the shadow vanished into. "I don't fear death as I am already dead it's like killing a zombie it's really dead to begin with" he commented laughing a bit as he turned his back to her for a moment. "Don't get down I am not here simply for my health and I don't think it would be wise if someone decided to attack you with me here" he shrugged a bit putting his hands behind his head.

Turning around as he heard the noise Lee looked at the three from the bar. "But you always have to have some idiot's here and there" Lee said cracking his neck a bit as he walked towards the little trio. "I would think it wise for you to let her go I am in a good mood currently but with you threatening her that can quickly change" Lee said pointing to Karma as he walked towards the two male vampire's.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image

"It always happens...and for some reason they always do the same thing. So unoriginal if you ask me," Karma chuckled though her air way was slightly cut off by the woman as she tightened her grip over her neck. Of course she wasn't planning on killing Karma, those who targeted her never intended on doing so, they needed her alive, for they needed her heart pumping her blood. Karma was allowed to breath again and she only muttered a curse word under her breath, slowly becoming irritated by all of this. Before she would really say anything she felt the womans sharp nails slice near her collar bone, blood trickling down her chest. "Ow, that hurt you crazy bi-" once again her air way was cut off but she was allowed to breathe a lot faster this time.

The sent of her blood was already in the air and she could see the other male vampires look her way, their eyes clearly showing their blood lust. She couldn't help but wonder again. What was it with her blood? Was it made of drugs of something!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:40 pm
[Get postin peoples!]

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:41 pm
"Wrong move to look away" Lee said his eyes already turning black with bubbling anger as he got behind the closest male in a matter of seconds. His anger had boiled when he saw the woman sink her claws into Karma's collar bone and it frothed over as he got behind the man. Swinging his hand forward Lee spread his claws as he struck the one man in the back of the spine. His claws sunk easily thru the skin and the force of the blow was enough to sever the first man's spine just enough to cause paralysis. He would live from it and likely recover if given the time but Lee had no intent to let the man live that long as he pulled his hand from the guys neck

"Now then as I had said before I was in a good mood but you quickly ruined that" Lee said holding the first man he had hit by the collar of the neck as he threw him towards the second man. Running behind him his senses where all but blocked as his anger took over more and more the blackness in his eyes nearly complete as he smirked. Using the man as a blockade he kicked the now paralyzed man towards the other one hard as he skidded to a stop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image

"Now look what you did," Karma muttered as she watch Lee and the others get thier asses handed to them. But she felt her feet leave the ground and Lee was no longer a couple feet away. The woman simply ditched the other two and took Karma with her. Karma couldn't use her hands to do a spell but she wasn't silenced. She muttered strange words and soon the woman was cornered with random walls that appeared out of no where. "I suggest you let me go. I think I'll let Lee deal with you. I don't want to waste energy on you." She chuckled and suddenly felt her body being tossed to the side. She hit the wall and slid to the floor. Karma sat up and but her hand on her head and felt something warm and sticky. She looked to see blood.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm
organizationXV
[Get postin peoples!]

(One more day! heart

I'm waiting for Serrenedy to post because she's got Secret and Zimbu because Amberlynn is at his booth.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 pm
minus infinity
organizationXV
[Get postin peoples!]

(One more day! heart

I'm waiting for Serrenedy to post because she's got Secret and Zimbu because Amberlynn is at his booth.)

[I posted a long time ago back on page 19. Been waiting on ya.
Happy Halloween WhyNotians. ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:12 pm
Walking over to the other vampire who was pushing off his friend Lee leaned down to grab him as a hand came up piercing his abs just below the rib cage on the right. "I'm dead remember" Lee said grabbing the hand and pulling it out of his abs a good sized hole being left over from it as he twisted the arm as much as he could. While he couldn't break it at the moment it did what he needed moving the man more off balance as he swung his leg at the man's head connecting and sending him skidding a few feet away. If he was dead or not Lee didn't seem to care.

Turning towards where Karma had been Lee looked around not seeing her as he somewhat cursed under his breath. It wasn't until he heard a loud noise that he figured where she was at looking towards the area before around for the female vampire. "Come out come out love" Lee said with a grin the smell of Karma's blood not yet reaching him as a light cross wind had blown it away from him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff