Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm
"Hm," Kiriha watched Shiro curiously. "That's an interesting choice, but I suppose those three might come in handy if you can actually win them over."

He had no doubt that Taiki would have been able to pull it off. And Shiro did possess some similar qualities so maybe he could actually do it too. Kiriha looked to Decker Greymon and held out his Xros Loader. "Xros Open!" he declared as Decker Greymon also split back into his composite digimon, with Greymon and Deckerdramon immediately being loaded back into Kiriha's Xros Loader while Mail Birdramon remained out to provide him with transportation.

Grappleomon, of course, jumped up behind Shiro on the Mail Birdramon that the boy seemed to have taken a liking to. "Well then, let's get in there and get this over with!" The beast man thrust his fist into the air for emphasis.

Of course, as soon as they actually attempted to enter the fortress on El Doradimon's back, they were greeted by a sudden swarm of Neo Devimon.

"Damn!" Kiriha swore. "This place still has more defenses! Reload, Cyberdramon!"

"Cyber Blader!" Cyberdramon quickly emerged from Kiriha's Xros Loader and spun into several of the approaching Neo Devimon while riding on his tail, striking them down with his Twin Lance and deleting them instantly. Unfortunately, there were countless more of them to take the place of the ones that had fallen.

*~*~*~*~*

"How can you be so calm about something like this?" Taiki asked as he was still trying to get a handle on the situation. "And what was with that technique I saw you use?"

Crystal sighed and rubbed the back of her head with her left hand since her right shoulder was still feeling kind of sore around the bruised area, although the bruise was already starting to fade because of the amount of time that had passed since she had woken up from the dream. "This kind of stuff has been happening to me for years. I suppose, after awhile, I must have gotten used to it. As for that technique... I saw my brother use it once and I guess I kind of stole it from him."

"Do you think there might be some way to change the outcome of that fight so that it doesn't have to come to that?" Taiki asked seriously.

"I don't know," Crystal answered. "Since the dream is all we have to go by, I don't know all of the actual conditions that might be in place when the actual battle happens. It could progress differently and it might be possible to avoid that outcome entirely. Even so," Crystal glanced back at him with a serious expression. "I won't just stand by and let them hurt you just to save my own skin knowing that I've got a higher likelihood for survival when it comes to injuries like that."

"I don't want for you to get hurt either," Taiki spoke softly. "I know you say you're strong enough to take it and I don't doubt that you are, but it would still cause you a lot of pain. Even worse than what you experienced waking up from that dream. You shouldn't have to go through something like that on my account."

Crystal reached over and mildly ruffled his hair. "You'd do the same for me and you know it, but the difference is that it would be much more dangerous for you to pull a stunt like that than it is for me. But, you're right about one thing, if I do have to go through that, it's going to hurt like hell and I've already been trying to figure out a strategy to avoid it, but since I don't actually know how that situation will even come about, it isn't going to be easy to come up with a plan against it."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 am
Shiro nodded, while following Kiriha inwards. not mentioning much about the three he had just took in given he was more focused on things in general, once they got inside and started encountering the NeoDevimon's he frowned lightly, and spun the wheel around a couple of revolutions, before shouting as he hit the button "Reload, Agnimon, Grottomon, Blitzmon!" the three legendary warriors appeared, quickly flashing to their beast forms, and began by doing their own thing.

Viritramon roared out, scracthing the armor a bit causing the sparks to unleash in a nice blze of blue flames "Wildfire Tsunami!" he shouted, unleashing that, then bringing the blasters around to start shooting at the Neo-Devimon further "Corona Blaster!"

Gigasmon just snorted, having been tossed Shiro's favorite hammer once more as he grinned "Ora Ora Ora~! HURRICANE BOMBER!" he shouted, diving into the field spinning like a top and using the hammer and fists to bust up Neo-Devimons themselves, helping cyberdramon clear a path onwards.

Blitzmon stayed close to Shiro and Kiriha via flying, using Mjolnir Hammer and Lightning Blitz to protect the two generals while they headed onwards through the path the three battle-happy digimon were making.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:39 pm
"Plasma Cannon!" Kiriha's Mail Birdramon fired a shot at one of the Neo Devimon that managed to get by Blitzmon with the cannon concealed in his mouth, destroying the enemy digimon instantaneously.

Eventually, they were able to find a place to land on one of the outer balconies of the huge fortress on the back of El Doradimon, although the Neo Devimon were still coming after them. Kiriha dismounted from Mail Birdramon, landing rather precariously on the exposed balcony as his digimon returned to his Xros Loader to conserve power. Kiriha spun around and raised his Xros Loader, spinning the dial reflexively to input the digimon he had in mind as he prepared another Digi Xros to cover for them. "Cyberdramon, Dracomon, Digi Xros!"

"Coredramon!"* The two dragon digimon combined to form an even larger dragon with a body size far larger than either of them had individually. Coredramon immediately set about incinerating the incoming army of Neo Devimon with his intense fiery breath.

*This is based on the fact that the unnamed Digi Xros of Cyberdramon and Dracomon
seen in Xros Wars episode 54 most closely resembles the adult stage of Dracomon
and this would easily fall within the pattern of Kiriha's Digi Xros variants generally
following from the natural evolution lines of his digimon.

*~*~*~*~*

"These pests are remarkably persistent," Barbamon spoke softly to his sleeping companion. "It would seem that I may soon have to wake you."

Meanwhile, Belphemon continued to snore peacefully while remaining in his Sleep Mode.

*~*~*~*~*

"Maybe we can think of something together," Taiki suggested.

Crystal stood up in front of the fire, wincing mildly as she rolled her shoulder a bit to ease some of the stress on the bruised section. "Have you ever heard the saying that 'We often meet our fate on the path we take to avoid it'? Because that's essentially what we could end up doing."

"That's true," Taiki sighed unhappily. "But there has to be something."

"Of course," Crystal cracked her knuckles and flashed him a wicked grin. "There's nothing that says there's any harm in rising to meet it. And, since my greatest asset is my speed, if my reaction time is quick enough, I might be able to launch a counter attack before Duskmon can even hit me, but it's going to take some speed training. Although," she paused as she thought it over a little. "This probably calls for something a little more intensive than the same old Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken training method."

"Hang on, doesn't that mean 'plucking roasted chestnuts from an open fire'," Taiki stared at her. "That isn't meant to be taken literally, is it?"

Crystal scratched behind her ear. "That depends. Ranma once used an aquarium full of sharks and piranhas instead."

Taiki could only sweatdrop at this latest insight.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:51 pm
Shiro also landed, while recalling his MailBirdramon to let the digimon rest, he looked to the warriors still fighting, and shook his head "they'll be fine for a bit longer.." he muttered, before clenching his free hand into a fist, energy beginning to gather around him "I am the Bone of my Sword..." he intoned as sword, spears, whatever bladed he had seen for weapons formed in the air around him floating ominously before he snatched up six of them, and combined them into one odd looking array ,flaring them with Prana and energy as they were drastically changed and reinforced to a massive 6-sided Fuuma Shuriken while twitching his eyebrows in concentration "stay down you damn punks!" he shouted before spinning the shuriken and throwing it at high speeds towards a group of them while clenching his bracelet arm, the Twilight Bracelet flaring to life with the wings wobbling and waving erratically, as if more than ready to blast any weakened Neo-Devimon that get past the legendary warriors or the slaughter of that Fuuma Shuriken.

Viritramon continued blasting with the corona blaster, ducking when the large Fuuma Shuriken passed over his head, sweatdropping a short time later ~uh-oh... Shiro's getting angry, this can't be good.~

Gigasmon looked back before chuckling a bit himself, and just proceeded to send another Neo-Devimon flying into a wall with the Grand Hammer "Ha~! that's our General for you.. let's give these punks a reason to quake with fear!" he shouted, before going hammer happy and playing Whack-a-NeoDevimon with it.

Blitzmon just sweatdropped at gigasmon's antics while shaking his head "oh brother... this is going to get out of hand and i know it..." Blitzmon then had to duck underneath a claw from a NeoDevimon and popped up into the digimon's face with a Lightning blitz for it's troubles.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:33 pm
The noise outside of the fortress caused Belphemon to begin to stir. The sleeping digimon yawned widely and the entire section of the fortress's walls that stood in his path exploded outward, crumbling into rubble. The sleeping digimon floated slowly through the gaping hole in the wall until it was outside of the fortress and then it yawned again. An entire battalion of Neo Devimon was deleted instantly.

Coredramon only narrowly avoided being caught up in Belphemon Sleep Mode's Eternal Nightmare, as had the balcony where Kiriha was getting back up on his feet after being tossed down by the rumbling caused by the Belphemon's casual destruction of the fortress walls. Kiriha decided right then and there that he didn't like the looks of the slothful digimon. After all, Belphemon had caused all of this damage in his sleep.

"What should we do Kiriha?" Coredramon looked to his general for guidance.

"Something about this digimon doesn't feel right," Kiriha instructed him. "For now, just stay on your guard."

Belphemon let out another huge yawn and obliterated another section of the Neo Devimon forces all without waking.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:48 pm
Shiro of course paid no mind to the explosions, thinking it was just Kiriha causing a mess, before seeing the digimon floating in and decimating the Neo Devimon forces, his eyes went wide in surprise, and honestly absolute fear and horror "you... you can't... s**t.. s**t s**t s**t!" of course he was starting to ramble which was never a good thing as he snapped his head to Kiriha "if you got some hidden ace or two up your sleeve be ready to use it! this is a Demon Lord that's incoming!"

Guilmon went wide-eyed himself "what!?! Shiromon you can't be serious!"

Gabumon groaned, and facepalmed "this is just our luck, Shiro ,do you intend to literally run into and fight -EVERY- last Demon Lord!?!"

Shiro glared at his Xros Loader, while his shoulders were shaking in outright horror "you know me guys, trouble flocks to me like a moth to the flame! but still.. for it to Be Belphemon..." he shuddered "Viritramon, Gigasmon, Blitzmon! fall back into a defensive position, NOW!"

the three ancient warriors looked a bit indignant on that, but proceeded to do so while Shiro ran through his head the multitude of options he had for Digi-Xros, getting absolutely nowhere, even the thought of evolving himself to help seemed like a dumb idea ~Damnit... i don't think i've got nothing i can use..!!!!~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:20 am
"I kind of gathered that," Kiriha responded. Unlike Shiro, he was still able to keep his composure, although the fact that this digimon had Shiro so badly freaked out did bother him. The Neo Devimon had been almost completely wiped out by Belphemon's arrival and those that remained weren't waiting around to be struck down next. Well, we aren't getting anywhere by staying on the defensive with this guy, he thought to himself. "Alright, Coredramon, let's see if you can try to put a dent in that thing!"

"I'll do my best," Coredramon affirmed as he spun around in the air and exhaled an intense, continuous jet of flames onto Belphemon Sleep Mode. However, the flames fizzled out once they made contact with the sleeping digimon. Although it didn't seem to cause any damage to the sleeping digimon, it did manage to finally wake him up. And so, Belphemon's body expanded outward until he became a much more ferocious and formidable looking beast, an appearance much more befitting for a demon lord. This was, of course, Belphemon Rage Mode.

"Gift of Darkness!" The newly transformed demon lord slashed out at Coredramon with his claws as they became engulfed with demonic hell fire. The impact caused Coredramon to split back into Cyberdramon and Dracomon as the two of them plummeted from the sky and were dragged back into Kiriha's Xros Loader.

This might pose a problem, Kiriha thought. But I can't let myself panic like Shiro or neither of us will make it out of here. He braced himself on the balcony of the fortress as he raised his Xros Loader and spun the dial to input his most reliable digimon. "Greymon, Mail Birdramon, I'm counting on you! Digi Xros!"

The two digimon fused together to take on the form of Kiriha's lead digimon. "Metal Greymon!"

The screen of Kiriha's Xros Loader lit up with a golden Z symbol and began to shine as he held it out in front of him. "Metal Greymon Chou-Shinka!" he declared as he projected even greater power into his digimon.

Metal Greymon's entire body became encased by shining gold and silver armor. "Zeke Greymon!" his voice boomed as he completed his evolution and took aim at Belphemon Rage Mode with the railgun equipped to his right arm. "Plasma Railgun!" he snarled as he fired upon the demon lord with a powerful blue blast that actually succeeded at knocking the newly transformed demon lord off balance.

Unfortunately, the blow didn't slow him down for long. Belphemon quickly countered by launching the chains that were wrapped around his body at Zeke Greymon as they became engulfed by black flames. "Lampranthus!"

Zeke Greymon was pushed back as he was whipped repeatedly by the burning chains, but he refused to go down. "Destroy Smasher!" Zeke Greymon's body began to shine with a powerful golden aura as he spun rapidly in place and managed to shattered the chains that came into contact with him.

"Shiro!" Kiriha called out to his panicked companion. "We could really use a hand here! We can't beat this guy by ourselves!"

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal sat down in front of the fire again and lightly rubbed at her bruised shoulder to try to make it feel better. She quietly watched the flames for a moment before turning back to Taiki. "You doing okay? I always have a tough time getting back to sleep after a dream like that so I might be staying up awhile, but you can go ahead and go back to sleep if you think you can manage it."

"I think I might want to stay awake for awhile," Taiki told her. "And right now I'm not sure I should leave you to your own devices. I keep getting the feeling you might do something crazy."

"That's because you caught an actual glimpse of my youkai side," Crystal said as she flopped down on her back. "You've seen me bare my claws and you've seen me fight, but never the way you saw me in that dream. I usually depend on my ability to channel my energy into my digimon and let them do the fighting for me so that I don't have do. But now you've seen just how reckless and impulsive I can be." She smiled over at him. "I know because it scares me too."

"I just don't want for anyone else to have to sacrifice themselves to defend me," Taiki spoke after a brief silence filled the air. "Bagramon has been defeated and the digital world is slowly being restored to a peaceful world. I just don't know why things like this are still happening."

"Maybe we left something unfinished," Crystal suggested. "Maybe there's an enemy out there who still hasn't been pacified."

"The one who was commanding Duskmon," Taiki agreed. He perked up as he recalled something else from the dream. "Actually, now that you mention it, in my dream, I thought I saw Tactimon. I mean, I thought we defeated him the first time I was sent back to the human world, but now that I think about it, his sword somehow survived the battle. Maybe a part of him did too."

"If that's true," Crystal observed. "Then this isn't just about Shiro. This is something that involves everyone."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am
of course, Shiro was paralyzed, due to the fact of his past flashing in his head, reminding him how bad the Demon lords were, given his intimate connection to them, Daemon in particular, so he truly knew that the were not to be trifled with. Granted, while he was paralyzed Viritramon and Gigasmon looked back in kind, before looking to Blitzmon who had slide evolved into Bolgmon, and began charging up Field destroyer, while they nodded in response and launched forward, unleashing their own attacks in Corona blaster and Hurricane Bomber (Grand Hammer included on the latter.)

Gabumon stared at the shaking and paralyzed Shiro "damnit... he's reliving his past... tch! this isn't good.."

Guilmon looked to Gabumon lightly "then what should we do Gabumon? if Shiromon's not able to fight like this..."

Gabumon nodded lightly, sighing "i know.. meaning we'll have to snap him out of it."

Patamon of course wandered over tiredly, plopping near them "what do you have in mind Gabumon?"

Gabumon just stared out the screen before suddenly turning into an orb, and launching to the screen, breaking through it and reloading himself into the battle, letting out a cry of "Blue Cyclone, and unleashed a small tornado of pale blue flames while spinning like a top to send it towards rage mode.

Shiro of course blinked when he saw that "Gabumon..." he uttered, unable to move still given his fears were still paralyzing him at the moment.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:37 pm
The bombardment of attacks from the three elemental warriors and Gabumon managed to hit their mark, but Belphemon Rage Mode didn't seem to be inclined to recognize the damage from their attacks as anything more than cause for him to get even more angry at his opponents.

"Lightning Horn!" Belphemon roared as bolts of black colored electricity crackled off of his horns and descended down upon Vritramon, Gigasmon, Bolgmon, and Gabumon.

"Zeke Flame!" Zeke Greymon swooped toward Belphemon Rage Mode while exhaling a destructive jet of hell fire from his mouth in an attempt to disrupt the demon lord's attack while also managing to burn huge, gaping holes into Belphemon's demonic wings in the process.

"Gift of Darkness!" Belphemon snarled and quickly slashed at Zeke Greymon with his enormous claws endowed with streaks of hell fire.

Zeke Greymon didn't even slow his assault as he lowered his stance and just kept charging toward the demon lord. His entire body shined with light as he quickly countered with the powerful metal claws of his left arm. "Final Strikes!" he growled as the two attacks collided and his metal claws managed to smash through Belphemon Rage Mode's effectively shattering the glowing claws of Belphemon's right arm.

"Look," Kiriha turned to Shiro. "I know that you're scared of fighting this guy, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Just look at how hard your digimon are trying to fight him for you. Are you really going to make them fight alone?"

*~*~*~*~*

"So then," Taiki glanced over at Crystal. "You were serious when you mentioned training."

Crystal nodded. "The only sure way to avert a bad future event without knowledge of the underlying circumstances is to alter the variables involved as much as possible. If I can become fast enough, then I'll have more time to react to the situation without anyone having to get hurt."

"And you think you can accomplish that with the training method you were talking about before?" Taiki asked.

Crystal shook her head. "I've already mastered that style of training so it wouldn't make me any faster to do it again. And, while it is a form of martial arts training that even you might be able to pull off with some practice, I'm pretty sure Akari would kill me if you attempted it because it was my idea."

"You might have a point," Taiki chuckled nervously. Akari definitely wouldn't like it if he attempted a dangerous training method like that.

"Besides," Crystal added after a slight pause. "The ability to punch someone in the face fifty times in under a second wouldn't be of any benefit to you in a fight with digimon. All you've got to do is keep up your energy levels so that you don't exhaust yourself by bringing out the maximum potential of your digimon over an extended period of time." She rolled onto her side and curled up slightly. "Meaning, for starters, you need to start getting enough sleep."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 pm
Viritramon, Bolgmon, and Gigasmon moved just right to protect Gabumon, but Bolgmon took the brunt of the damage for Gabumon as they were sent flying back to Shiro, who automatically loaded them back up mid flight out of instinctual fear for their lives ~s**t... this.. this is too much... if the three i loaded earlier were on our side we might stand a decent chance... ********.. ********!~ he was thinking mentally while Gabumon got up from being pushed down by Bolgmon, ran over, and proceeded to punch shiro in the gut, then uppercut him in the face, cue him crashing to the ground holding his chin here... "Shiro! wake up you moron and listen to me! we can win this fight, but only if you get your damned head out of the past, and stop letting it control you!" Shiro just looked at Gabumon with a confused blink in his face "But... Belphemon is one of the strongest of the demon lords when in Rage Mode, you know that!"

Gabumon just glared at Shiro and then turned away, clenching his clawed fists "Shiro... is Belphemon Stronger than Daemon when he was Warmon? as Shinramon? no, no he's not, you've survived that, you survived that hell... and you moved on, this should be nothing to you!" he started walking forward "believe in us, your partners, Shiro.. just as we have believed in you, and we -CAN- win this." he looked back, only showing one red eye "stop hiding in the past... and start living the present, and helping for the future. now stand, stand and show me why you and i are partners!"

Shiro just stared at Gabumon for a few moments, blinking, before closing his eyes a bit, and starting to get up, his body actually moving to his will for once "you Gabumon.. you're right... we did defeat Daemon at his strongest, sure, it was with Crystal's help and others, but we did.. that chapter in our lives is closed..." he then looked up, a burning fire that had been hidden for so long had apparently returned, as he grinned lightly "Belphemon is nothing but an out of control Mongrel.... Gabumon! let's show him our true power!" with that, Shiro's aura began flaring, as had Gabumon's, rising with power as Gabumon responded "now you're talking my language.. let's show them all.." of course, they both shouted this part: "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?!?!"

**(Cue One Vision from Digimon Tamers, it probably fits here.)**

a golden Yin-Yang symbol began shining on the screen for everyone to see as Shiro whipped the Xros Loader into a spin ,before catching it with the screen facing forward "Gabumon! CHOU SHINKA!" Gabumon's body responded as it was flooded with raw power and energy coming from both Shiro and the Xros Loader "Gabumon... Chou Shinka!" with that, a massive pillar of digital rings bursted forth as each one stripped Gabumon of his data, beofre the wire frame quickly changed, and once the frame solidified into the new form which looked fairly similar to Were-Garurumon, the body started turning golden where bluish silver, each move of the new body snapped out raw power and changed it a tiny bit more for confections sake up to the last one, where a MASSIVE cannon that looked eerily like the Garuru Cannon of Omegamon had sprouted from the back, and 'Gabumon's eyes shining with a raw golden color "Z''d Garurumon!"

Shiro nodded, grinning, finally having at least stop his descent into madness for the moment as he looked to Belphemon Rage Mode as Z''d Garurumon launched forward and gathered up lots of energy in it's mouth for it's first attack "Blowback Breath!" he shouted, before unleashing the massive blaze of flames for Belphemon Rage Mode  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:08 pm
The explosive energy of Z'd Garurumon's breath struck Belphemon in the chest and actually burned a good sized indentation into the demon lord's torso as flecks of golden data began to peel away from the damaged area. The wound caused the digital representation of sloth to bellow in both pain and anger at his newly evolved opponent.

Kiriha immediately recognized from the golden flecks of data rising up from the wounded portion of Belphemon Rage Mode's chest that the damage that had been caused by Z'd Garurumon had produced an exceptionally deep wound that couldn't be healed. That meant that the demon lord had already been mortally wounded just by that one attack. He nodded to Zeke Greymon. "Let's end this!"

"Zeke Flame!" Zeke Greymon quickly exhaled a powerful, destructive breath of his own hell fire onto the wounded demon lord at close range for maximum damage.

"Lampranthus!" Belphemon attempted to counter by lashing out at Zeke Greymon and Z'd Garurumon with the chains that were wrapped around his body shrouded with black flames, but most of the chains had already been shattered earlier when Zeke Greymon had spun against them using his Destroy Smasher technique.

*~*~*~*~*

"Don't die," Taiki said suddenly. "You aren't a digimon. I don't know that you can be brought back."

"That goes for you too," Crystal responded. "We've got too many people and digimon who care about us to even think about leaving them behind."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:21 pm
Z''d Garurumon had joined in with his own version of 'hell' in a handbasket by charging up massive ammounts of energy on the back mounted cannn, the other weapons also glowing ominously, but Shiro shook his head having seen the damage thw two were doing to Belphemon "the cannon's enough.." he muttered, Z''d Garurumon nodded, before turning back to his opponent as the charge reached it's max quicker now that he was focused on it alone "Z''d Cannon!!!" he howled out, before unleashing the massive blast in tandem with Zeke Greymon's own hell fire blast, to really do some massive damage, Shiro of course gripped his left arm, the Bracelet of Twilight twitching and actually crackling with energy in anticipation of draining such a monster if it could, but he was literally holding it back at the moment.

Guilmon just watched on wide-eyed "Sugoi-na~! Gabumon is soo cool like that!"

this caused almost everyone in the Xros Loader to facevault HARD at guilmon's blunt innocence.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm
The combined attacks from Zeke Greymon and Z'd Garurumon blasted an enormous hole through Belphemon Rage Mode's chest. At that point the golden flecks of data began rising up from his entire body as the hole gradually expanded until his entire body was deleted.

"To have beaten Belphemon," Barbamon finally emerged from the fortress, floating effortlessly in midair. "Certainly, you are no ordinary generals. But I wonder, how will your digimon fair against each other? Death Lure!" The demon lord who represented greed of the seven deadly sins held up his staff as tendrils of darkness flowed up around Zeke Greymon and Z'd Garurumon, stealing control of their bodies and flinging the two powerful digimon against one another like billiard balls.

"Zeke Greymon!" Kiriha cried out as he watched his digimon's movements become taken over by Barbamon's power of darkness.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:04 am
Shiro of course went wide-eyed seeing the assault "Z''d Garurumon!" he shouted, before turning to Barbamon, snarling as he intoned with a cold anger flushing over his aura "I am the Bone of my Sword..." with that, dozens upon dozens of weapons formed around Shiro's body, as he turned to look right at the cause of his partner being used like a pinball "you will leave our friends alone! Complete Trace.. STANDBY!" of course, this had the weapons starting to shine with a bright blue color, readying as if going to fire like arrows "Complete Trace... CONTINUOUS FIRE!!!!" he shouted, causing the blue weapons to launch out like missiles right for Barbamon, though in his head he began gathering more energy as he continued intoning the aria "Steel is my Body, Fire is my Blood, and the forge is my very Soul..."

Dorulumon finally looked up, having recovered from his fight with Raidenmon "che.. is he going for that move? it didn't work against Duskmon.. so why?"

Patamon nodded "i think... it's because if there's anything he hates more than fighting the Demon Lords... is when someone manipulates him, or his friends... and Barbamon just crossed the line."

Tsukaimn just winced "we're nto at full strength yet are we Patamon?"

Patamon shook his head "i doubt he'd even listen to us right now..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:25 am
"Pandæmonium Lost!" Barbamon's body began to ripple with darkness. The power of his aura would have felt, to Shiro, identical to being in close proximity to the Dark Ocean. However, it didn't stop there. Those dark energies quickly increased to an unbearably hot temperature as they exploded outward to envelope everything in their path. The fortress was consumed by high temperature explosion and Kiriha had to flee on Cyberdramon in order to avoid falling along with the collapsing rubble of the balcony. At the same time, the numerous blades that had been launched at Barbamon by Shiro were also obliterated from existence. Zeke Greymon and Z'd Garurumon were just barely out of range of the explosion as it went on to vaporize El Doradimon out from beneath them. And, in taking his concentration away from his staff, Barbamon had also given up control of the two digimon so that they were free to move on their own again.

What a terrifying power, Kiriha thought. I haven't felt anything like this since we battled with Bagramon!

"Kiriha," Zeke Greymon struggled to stay calm after the trauma of being flung around like a rag doll against his will. "This guy seems really dangerous. How do you suppose we should go about fighting him?"

"Honestly," Kiriha responded. "I haven't got a damn clue. Maybe we should ask Shiro..."

*~*~*~*~*

"I do not like the feel of that," Crystal immediately sprang onto her feet when she experienced the all too familiar sensation of being in the presence of the Dark Ocean. "Someone is screwing around with the powers of darkness!"

Taiki had felt it too. "I guess it's time to call off Zapmon's little experiment so we can go investigate."

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games