Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 am
"Nah leave it. It doesn't hurt too bad." Amaya muttered putting the book down. "We had a discussion about Calista is all." She started with a sigh, rubbing her eyes for a moment. "She has an imaginary friend and he seems to think that means she has powers. Had to explain the logistics of an imaginary friend to him." Amaya told Adrain, now looking back up at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 am
((Oh my god. I hope there was an actual emergency last night, because I don't want to have been woken up at 4 ******** AM for a goddamn drill or prank. Otherwise someone is getting lynched.))

"I'm surprised he doesn't what that is. I would've thought he had one as a kid, considering how few friends he probably had." Adrian joked. "On the other hand, that would also imply he had some semblance of what fun and joy are too, and that clearly isn't the case."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 am
((Buwahahaha I don't miss that at all.))

"That's exactly what I said." Amaya told Adrian with a slightly amused look. When Adrian brought up Sikes' childhood however, she only shrugged. From all she could gather, he had been groomed to become the heir to his father's company from the moment he could walk. So he probably didn't have friends, which would easily explain why it was so simple for him to just throw away other people's lives. He was trained to only be concerned for his own well-being.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 am
((*much eye twitching* I'm glad to know you find my lack of sleep amusing.))

"Next he's going to set up all this scientific junk like heat cameras or whatever the hell they're called to try and prove you wrong. If only so he can save face and say he was right all along." Adrian said. "You know, very paranormal investigator type crap."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 am
Lazily waving a hand, Amaya brushed the idea aside. "I'm not too concerned. It would just be his money he's wasting on useless notions." She said as she stretched out. "So is everything sorted now?" She asked, of course referring to Orion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 am
((Time for class. BLAH))  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:40 am
"Yeah, she said she'd hold off on pursuing me in any romantic way, and she'd leave you and Calista alone." Adrian said with a smile. "She...didn't actually say that last part really...I didn't mention liking someone else already, but she called me on my bullshit and did say she'd make no attempt on the lucky lady." he said rubbing the back of his neck rather awkwardly. "Oh, and she mentioned that her owner, Avondale, would probably want to schedule a fight between us soon."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:06 pm
"Great...Sikes is pissed at me already so he'd agree just to watch other monsters beat the hell out of me." Amaya sighed. "Well at least she said she'd hold off." She muttered, now settling back into the couch.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm
"Sikes might, but I wouldn't." Adrian said easily as he folded his arms. "Although that probably makes me one of the few guys in the world that would be willing to break up a cat fight." he joked in a vain attempt to brighten her spirits.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 pm
"How very kind." Amaya muttered, only picking her book back up now. "Do you have a fight tonight?" She asked, still looking at the pages in her book.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:30 pm
"Not that I know of, no. Like I said, Orion thinks her owner's going to set up a fight between us, but I don't know when." Adrian said with a shrug. "But whenever it is, I may have to resort to taking some of Sikes' special medicine. If I can't fly, my wings aren't good for anything but getting in the way." he said with a sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:34 pm
"Sorry about that." Amaya said, nodding towards his wings. She hadn't meant to break them, that's just sort of what happened. "In the meantime you might as well relax though. Nothing wrong with taking a little break."  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:38 pm
"It's not your fault." Adrian said waving it off. "I think that column falling on me was gravity's way of saying people shouldn't be flying, wings or not." he joked before returning to his room and settling down with his notebook, occasionally humming a small tune to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:56 pm
(lol I was actually just asking Whiteface where he got the idea for his username)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:44 pm
It had been a quiet two hours, though the quiet never seemed to last long. The door slammed open, revealing Sikes and his usual guards, Calista trailing behind with another guard as all filed into the house. Before Amaya could even ask what Sikes's problem was, he had her by the throat and slammed up against a wall.

"You listen to me and you listen to me carefully...." He started as he glared at the girl. "You're going into a fight right now and that godforsaken little monster of yours is going to watch." Sikes growled, pointing to Calista who was shaking and crying.

"Sikes, what the ******** is your problem? You're scaring her." Amaya hissed, barely able to breathe as Sikes tightened his grip around her throat.

"I SAID YOU'RE GOING INTO A FIGHT! GET YOUR a** IN THE RING NOW!" Sikes screamed, throwing Amaya into the coffee table before activating her collar, making the girl scream as she disappeared in shadow. He cast Adrian a wild look before storming out of the house with everyone just as quickly as they had arrived, the entire group heading to the ring for the private fight.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games