Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Castle's Thorns - Accepting/Finally Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:57 pm
((Sorry, been dealing with someone in another RP by name of Lucien, and I suppose I got the two confused. sweatdrop ))

((Its just like when people call me Gray instead of Grey.))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:02 pm
{It's understandable. Hope you feel better soon. ^.^}

Luckette chuckled politely at the joke, hiding away the discomfort she felt for the word 'torture'. Certainly, her experiences out in the forest were nothing less than that certain word. In fact, were it not for the kindness of everyone here, she'd be a mental wreck at best and utterly dead at worst. Once the spider swung down gently in front of her face, not being prepared for something so sudden, she shrieked, stumbling backwards and out of her chair. Such sudden movements were not good for her in her current state, and were she not fortunate, they could have ripped open and bled all over the floor. Thankfully, though, she came only within an inch of doing so, and was instead inflicted with a greater feeling of pain than before. She bit her lip, clearly resisting the urge to cry out at the pain. The spider had certainly frightened her, and it still did, but she couldn't help but find it rude of her to behave in such a manner. Sheepishly, she spoke to the master in soft, uncertain stutters, "I-I'm...I'm sorry for...for...for crying out like that..."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:40 am
Fredrick chuckled in his usual charming manner "Think nothing of it my dear. In truth, twas a lovely reaction" He spoke with a smile, pushing his chair out gently and rising "Even terror looks quite lovely upon you." To some it might have seemed as if he were simply attempting to soothe her worries...but of course, most knew better, especially Fredrick himself. He had enjoyed the look of terror; the scream had been as the sweetest music to his ears. The deepest, darkest part of Fredrick had enjoyed the reaction all too much...perhaps even more then he yet cared to admit.

"Shoo now little one" The Prince cooed, poking the spider lightly to send the arachnid on it's way. He had no need to rid the castle of the creature, no matter how disgusting it might be; there was a chance it may be of use in the future.

Once the spider had been dealt with, though in truth he never watched to see if it actually left, Fredrick turned his attention once more to Luckette. Bending slightly he held his hand out to the girl and smiled "Are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 am
"I'm...I'm fine. Thankfully, I didn't rip any of my wounds open with my sudden movement. They still hurt, though." Luckette still spoke softly, faintly, now too embarassed with herself to look the man in the eyes. Her gaze was locked onto the stone ground, even as she accepted his hand and let him help her up. It hurt to move around so much, but she tried to endure. She stood differently, keeping a posture that helped ease the pain of the wounds on her back.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:37 am
Arisa

Arisa's eyes fell to the ring that was placed on the table infront of her by Nona, staring at it with a painful shimmer in her eyes.
"Tell me that you'll love me and no other."

"I promise my love, you and no other."

She angled her head down, her bangs cast a shadow over her eyes as she attempted not to let Abigail see what she was still struggling with as though it was a fresh wound. She fought the urge to cry as the barbed dagger twisted another quarter turn in her soul. She slowly brought her hand up and placed her fingers over the object that was going to unify two hearts together as one. Something that was taken from her untimely, something that was going to be the happiest day of her existence, and was cast away by the same man which she served. The little ring was almost too heavy for her to lift, not because she wasn't strong enough, but because this was something that was like Marleys chains to her. She slowly picked it up and brought it closer to her bossom. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the memories that were clawing her way up to her conscious once more. The smell of moisture started to fill the air, water started to drip on the floor and her dress was starting to take on the moisture, the dampness of her watery death was starting to surface as her specture abilties came and started to manufest as her emotions began to break though and run rampant through her usual, carefully constructed, stoic nature. A long black crack started to appear in the kitchen, when her hair started grow heavy and drip the manufestation of the crack in the wall started to vomit huge spiders out of it. They scurried around, the ground beneath the overblown arachnids turned black and deep shades of purple. Arisa swallowed the huge lump in her throat and forced her eyes open. The Phantasms that had pushed themselves out of her mind and into existance evaporated in black mist before disappearing completely. She pulled her hand back and opened her prunned hands to reviel the ring still within her possession. She didn't know who the ring belonged to, though she would ask Lucian if it was one of the Masters numerous rings or not. If it wasn't she would hang onto it anyway. It might not have been her loves, but the token still brought with it memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 pm
Arisa's words, though they were meant to try and make Abigail see that she was simply overreacting, didn't do much to ease her spirits. After all, not falling for the masters charms was what got Arisa killed all the faster. "What if...what if she does fall for his charms though. And...if when he's ready to propose, and we try to make her leave for her own safety, she's so taken by him that she stays. And then she'll...she..."
Abigail floated over to the cupboards, pulling out random ingredients from the stocked kitchen. She needed something to help her not think about this. Baking seemed like a good of diversion as any. And the supper did need a desert after all. In her attempt to make herself busy, she was only partially aware of Arisa's walling barriers, and the phantasms slipping from her closely guarded control. She stopped what she was doing for a moment and looked over at Arisa. "Arisa? Are you...okay?" She asked softly. Was she suddenly feeling bad for the girl, or was her old wound opened again? Abigail wondered what triggered this time. The tune that resembled a wedding march that crossed her mind? The cry of a baby sheep, sounding similar to that of a baby? Abigail often wondered what it was like to have someone love you so much, only to loose them. Even hundreds of years later, it tore Arisa apart as strongly as the day she died. Was love really so powerful?

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Arisa

"Yeah..." Arisa replied, though the tears she was choking back gave her away a little more that she had intended. She brought her hand to her pocket and dropped the ring inside her pocket. She walked over to the kitchen counter that Abigail was at and began to help her with the dessert, she too, needed something to distract her mind from the events, though hers were more hauntings of the past then they were anything.
Changing the topic back to the new guest, she closed her eyes for a moment. "If she falls for his charms then what can we do? We would need to be tacticful in our approach of how to deal with that problem or else she might think we are just being jealous or something and the situation might worsen."
She began one part of the preperation for dessert while Abigail did the others. She was still damp from the manifestation of her Phantasms but was quickly drying by the fire and the heat from the ovens. She looked over Abigail for a moment. It was fairly obvious that she was still rather neutral about the subject, not as black hearted as she was in the bedroom earilier, but still probably not feeling as bad as she should have about the girl's situation. "So, what are you planning to do, Abigail?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:40 am
"Then you'd best eat, you'll need your strength to heal" Fredrick said, forcing a smile in place of the scowl his face desired. Even looking away from in like that was a type of rejection to him, and it made him burn with the desire to do things unmentionable to her...to burn his image into her eyes permanently...but other notions kept those thoughts at bay. Perhaps she was just being shy, or something had dropped to the floor, maybe she was appreciating the craftsmanship of the stonework.

Forcing himself to focus on these other ideas, Fredrick guided Luckette to her chair, one hand grasping her's, and the other placed on the middle of her back. Once she was seated again, he returned to his own.

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 am
Abigail slowly mixed pound cake batter and poured it into baking pan. The fire in the oven had already been refilled, and was ready for the cake. With the cake baking slowly, Abigail got started on the pudding. Listening to Arisa all the while, Abigail looked distressed at her question. She looked up at Arisa, with badly veiled pain clear in her eyes. "I don't know..." She whispered, only just managing to stop herself from choking on her words. "What can we do? Every girl we've ever tried to save...nothing worked. The master he...he always wins. Even with Alister's help...nothing seems to stop it. He always wins."
Abigail felt a shiver run down her spine. In the many years since they've had a female guest, the morbid thought crossed her mind of what thought of terrible things that the Master could have imagined up for Luckette. He certainly had enough time to plan. The very idea made Abigail more determined to do whatever she could to convince Luckette to leave...before it was too late.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:49 am
"Thank you." Luckette looked up faintly for a moment, her eyes almost like that of a sad orphan puppy's. She offered a faint smile, somehow accentuating the look before instinctively aiming her gaze at the floor once more. Trying to think of something to say, she soon murmured, "I know I must be a burden, being so weak and sheepish as I am. I'll do my best to find a way to repay you and everyone here for your kindness once I'm able."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 pm
"Oh never fear my dear, your company is repayment enough" Fredrick spoke, lacing his words with the usual charm "It's been so dreadfully long since we last had company." The Master shifted slightly in his seat, then gestured to Luckette's plate "Now please, eat. You must be starving."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:17 pm
"If that will be all, then I hope you enjoy the dinner. Should you need anything else, please don't hesitate to call." Lucian said with a polite bow before exiting the dining hall.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:40 am
~::Ba-Bump::~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Luckette nodded slightly, obediently in reply to Fredrick. "Yessir." she muttured softly, before glancing back at Lucian. She offered him a slightly wider smile, still quite thankful for his saving her life. "Yes, thank you." she spoke to him before turning her attention to the food. It was nothing she was used to, but there was no reason why she couldn't eat it. She ate politely, restraining herself despite wishing to gulp every last bite down like a rabid beast. She remained silent as she ate, feeling awkward and afraid of screwing everything up. There was no way she could survive on her own out in the wilderness. It would be such a shame to enrage the people here so much that they'd force her to face it anyway. Already she got the impression that this might have been the case with Abigail. Oh, why did Luckette so frequently upset people? What did she do wrong? Did she need some generous soul to stand beside her and correct her every mistake like a parent would a helpless child?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Grey Moonfang IV

Witty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 am
"Please don't hesitate to ask for seconds my dear, we've more then enough; and it is good to keep the serving staff in practice. It seems as if we haven't entertained a guest in a century" Fredick stated calmly, smiling as he watched Luckette eat. The Prince himself however, despite having a full plate in front of him, didn't so much as pick up the cutlery. He'd long since lost any real taste for food, his appetites lay toward other sources.

He did still enjoy a nice glass of wine however, a fact proven as he lifted his own glass. Bringing it to his nose he sniffed the drink lightly, before taking a long, slow sip of the liquid. The Cabernet Lucian had chosen was a good one, though in truth he preferred either a Shiraz or Merlot on most occasions.

((Things seem to have grown a tad stale haven't they?))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff