Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"Perhaps so," Selina said demurely, "but I would be required to take both years of the class contemporaneously in order to take the Art OWLs on time, and that might conflict with my other class schedules, but I think I will check it out. I enjoy drawing and painting."

Her ears seemed to perk up a bit when she heard the professor cooling the passions of a particularly amorous couple in the stacks nearby, and chuckled softly. She hoped she would be a bit more discreet when the opportunity presented itself, and she wished Layton would catch a few of the hints she'd sent his way, though it was possible he wasn't so sure how to respond. Sadly there really wasn't a manual for how to start relationships, and they had to learn how to handle them the hard way, just like everybody else.

"Oh, I doubt they ever engaged in such things here," she said softly. "The goat sacrifices were done in conjunction with the Lupercalia fertility rites, which the Romans observed. Their influence was gone from England almost a full millennium before Hogwarts was founded, and they never made it this far north. We're a good distance above the course of Hadrian's Wall. The whole bit with chocolate and cards is more of a modern convention, when they connected the concept of romantic love with the story of the saint's martyrdom. I'm sure the hippogriffs would have been quite beside themselves were they being sacrificed in such a fashion. They are sentient folk, you know; it would be like killing centaurs to create aphrodisiacs or something."

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Reserve Seeker │ Third Year

Layton's smile brightened as she spoke in her usual soft tone, something that he had grown accustomed to. It was just like Selina to be worrying about OWLs two years in advance, and it was one of the things he liked about her. Always thinking of what was ahead, although he did think she could take some moments to reflect on the present, and enjoy it. That's what he did, anyway. Maybe that was his downfall in certain areas, though. His grades in his more practical classes were not doing so well. But hey, most (if not all) of his friends were Ravenclaws, so he was never short of help.

As she explained how it was impossible for students to have ever taken part in such outlandish and primitive activities in lieu of the more standard Valentine's actions that were known today, Layton couldn't help but shake his head and chuckle. Sometimes he forgot what it was like to talk to someone so smart. Every other word that came out of her mouth was a mystery to him. Another thing he liked about her, though. Others thought of her as a know-it-all, he thought of her as, well.. not much different, but in a good way. "I suppose you're right. Though, you usually are."

The dark-haired boy leaned back and sighed, running the tips of his fingers over the patch on his eye slightly. By now, he almost forgot it was there. Sighing out, he pushed out from his chair and stood up, now looking down at her. She may have been content with worrying about the future and past, but it didn't mean Layton did. She had to be stressing herself out with all this studying, and Layton was going to help her relax. He held his hand out for her to take. "Come on. You study so much it stresses me out. Be my date for a few hours and let's go do something fun, okay?"

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅲ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅲ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

"Hmmm, I wonder sometimes," was all she would say about his assessment of her accuracy, at least on certain subjects.

When he stood up and offered his hand to her, Selina placed her hand in his. Tipping her head to one side, and looking up toward him with wide gray eyes. Smiling, she said in her soft voice, "I've waited all term to hear you ask that. Quo Vadis?"

Deviled Dregs

Translation, from the Latin: Quo Vadis, 'where are we going?'

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:37 am
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys was studying, his head bent low as he transcribed his notes from classes into his own notebook that he'd been working on for studying. He was trying to keep from becoming bored in classes, but that was proving difficult. Mostly because one, he'd already studied all of the material during the summer, and two, the only classes that were giving him any sort of challenge were the spellcasting classes. As it was, he was constantly peering at his notes, scratching out some and rewriting others. If anyone actually looked at the table before him,t hey would think it was chaos, but he found that he worked better when he was spread out. He'd taken down several books in the library, and was using them for reference and noting which even had information he actually needed.

He bit his lip, looking at one of the textbooks carefully before scratching out a note from his observations he wrote down over the summer. He was certain that he needed to revise them since starting school, and he also knew that he was being quite nerdy. No one went through their notes this thoroughly that he knew of, and he wanted to make sure that he was doing well in class. He frowned a bit as he made another correction. Well, it was a good thing that Hogwarts had an extensive library, and he could always go over to the Edgeworth's to look stuff up in Wesley's library.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is going to be an ongoing project, I think...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image

ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀBʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ Dᴇsᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ I'ᴍ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴏᴛsᴛᴇᴘs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ
Dᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴ I'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏɴᴇ

Gideon had been trying to study his potions notes in the common room, but it had been loud and hectic there. How were people supposed to study?! With a resigned sigh, he shoved his potions book into his backpack, along with a book on learning sign language his mom had sent him. Chances were that he wouldn't run into Rhys... well, actually, he was going to the library... so he was going to see Rhys. Oh well. If not, he'd get some secret studying in. The boy gathered his crutches and paperwork, then started the long, tiring trek to the third floor.

With shock, he found it hadn't taken quite as long as normal to arrive. With that as a happy note, the blonde went into the library and headed for the study area. He looked around for a table, and surprise surprise... there was Rhys. A quiet chuckle slipped out, and Gid moved to the table. "Is this seat taken, or have your notes overtaken the world again?" A grin sat on Gid's lips, a happy twinkle in his eyes. No matter what, Rhys was his best friend.. and that meant casual teasing, no?

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:43 am
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys looked up as Gid walked up, his gait pretty distinctive considering his use of crutches. He smiled and shook his head, then took a look at the table he was at and started clearing a spot for Gid to take a seat. Well, he hadn't exactly meant to take up the entire table, it just worked out that way. He sighed, putting some of the books he wasn't using onto the chair beside him and gestured before scrawling out a note to Gid. "I didn't realize I had taken up the table, sorry. Studying?"

Rhys looked over Gid and realized he couldn't tell which classes he was studying for. Well, best thing to do was ask, and Rhys was doing well enough in his classes to offer assistance. He had notes on all the classes with him, after all, and he figured that he could put it in a way that might make it easier for his fellow first year. Maybe. He wasn't sure, but he could give it a shot, at least. "So, need help with any of the classes? I mean, I have my notes with me to help out if you want. I could try and see if I can help."

════════════════════════

OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Gideon smiled at Rhys when they noticed each other. Rhys moved some of his stuff, allowing Gid to sit and dig his potions book from his bag. Casually, he made sure Rhys couldn't see the other book, as that was all part of a surprise. "No worries. I didn't really expect to come down here. There was too much noise in the Common Room." He grinned, setting out his notes onto the table. He wasn't very good at potions, which quite annoyed him. It should be so simple, but he didn't grasp something. Rhys' next note asked if he needed help, and mentioned he had his notes. Good. Rhys was an insane note-taker, which was always helpful. "Yes, actually. I'm stuck in Potions. It's the Wig... Wiggenweld? That one. I can't figure it out." He sighed, shaking his head. Cooking was easy, science had been easy, but combining the two with magic? Forget it! What made that class so complicated?! The teacher was super nice, there weren't many distractions (besides the depressing chill of the dungeons), and he usually got a partner, but still, it was nearly impossible. Stupid class.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys made a face when Gid mentioned his common room being noisy, and he could empathize with that. While it was probably quieter in the Ravenclaw common room, it was too noisy for Rhys's tastes, who was more used to retreating to a quiet place to read and such. As a result he had a feeling he was going to hate it if it got too loud in the library at school, he knew it. He did c**k an eyebrow at the mention of the Wiggenweld potion. Didn't they just cover that in Potions or something? He dug through his notes, a frown furrowing his brow as he read through his minuscule handwriting. Yes, there it was. He had stuck it toward the beginning of his notes when he realized that would be one of the first year potions they were studying. He could tell, as there were sticky notes marking where he had added stuff from what the professor taught about the potion. "Okay, what part of the potion do you need help with, or what can't you figure out?" Even Rhys had to admit it was one of the more difficult potions in first year. He didn't doubt that there were other students having trouble with it. With all of the steps involved in its creation, he was surprised that he even did as well as he had.

════════════════════════

OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gideon noticed Rhys' distaste when he mentioned the loud Gryffindor common room. Then again, the white-haired boy always seemed to like the type to hide in the quiet. What would happen if someone partied in the library? If... they lasted long enough to make it here, anyway. After mentioning the potion he needed help with, Rhys pulled out notes in his super tiny handwriting. From any distance, they were pretty much impossible to read. That made sense as to why Rhys played seeker... the crazy good eyesight. Rhys started writing another note, so Gid focused on that, then frowned a bit. "I... I'm not sure, is the problem. I thought I was doing it right, but it didn't turn out very good. Kinda looked like tar... Smelled bad too. And I have no clue where I screwed it up, just that I did." He shook his head again, splaying his notes out and comparing them to the book. He read side to side, then paused. "Wait.. never mind.. I found where I messed up. I was supposed to add five lionfish spines.. I forgot to write that step down." He thwacked himself in the forehead, sighing. It had been his fault, of course. He was good at cooking, but potions class was almost a foreign language. Not to mention the horribly gross ingredients.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:50 am
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys listened as Gid started describing what happened, and he couldn't help but smile a bit and tried not to giggle as the other boy realized his mistake. Well, that had to be easy. However, he knew that the other boy was probably still having some issues, but that one was just the easiest he could find. Rhys scrawled out a note and handed it to Gid, his eyes bright with amusement. "Well, at least that was one mystery solved. But if you want, we could partner up in Potions and I can help you out if you need it. That way you don't have tar again." Rhys then settled back, leaving his notebook open so that Gid could make corrections to his own notes if necessary. "Anything else you need help with? I mean, I'm just rewriting notes. I can always do this later. Figured I had the time to do it."

════════════════════════

OOC:

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gideon was chuckling at his stupid mistake, then noticed that Rhys had gotten a laugh too. A quiet laugh, but that seemed to be enough. The ivory haired boy wrote out a note saying he volunteered to partner with Gid in potions. "Really?! I need the help. I have a bad feeling that that wasn't my only mess up. It's annoying! I know how to follow directions, and even to cook... but I can't figure out the dang class." He sighed, a bit annoyed that he had to wait until fifth year to get out of that class... and Herbology. That was an even worse class. Gid glanced at Rhys' notes, scribbling down a few that the Ravenclaw had. Had he missed them in class, or was Rhys just that super smart? Probably both. Speaking of super smart, Rhys offered up help anywhere else, so Gid shot him a smirk. "You think I would walk all the way to the library for help in one class? Nope. I can't figure the maths in Transfiguration... and the class kinda worries me. Super creepy. Anyway, how's your maths skill?" He pulled out his transfiguration notes, not worried that his book was upstairs, because Rhys probably had his copy... and if not, they were in a library.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

He figured that being a first year was going to be hard, but Ralph would never have thought that being a wand owner would be so difficult. In his first week at Hogwarts, Ralph learned that he was a clumsy flyer, a terrible botanist, and his wand wouldn't even obey the simplest of spells! He was supposed to be a wizard just like his cousins, just like his entire family. If he was supposed to be a wizard like them, why was he having such a hard time getting the hang of magic? Wasn't it natural?

Even growing up, Ralph hadn't exuded much of his innate magical abilities. He had heard stories about kids throwing tantrums and making the furniture levitate or making nearby glasses pop like firecrackers. Ralph never had this problem. He'd never even personally witnessed it. Magic was around him his whole life -- his mom used it to clean the house and his dad did it for work, for example -- so why couldn't he successfully perform Wingardium Leviosa? Or fly properly on a broomstick? These were things that muggleborns should struggle with, not people like Ralph.

Before him stretched a wide selection of textbooks that he was required to have for his classes at Hogwarts. Some of them were his mother's while others were his father's; they were all used, with maybe one new book. Its binding was very clear to Ralph: A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch. Ralph was a hair's width away from knocking all the books off the table.

Instead, he grabbed for the Transfiguration book since it happened to hold his eye the longest with its golden font, "Transfiguration," Ralph whispered as he opened the cover. The pages were fine between his fingers, not as crinkly as the rest of his books, and they were missing a few of the stains characteristic of the others.

The first chapter discussed the basics of Transfiguration. Ralph had already been to the class and had learned about the formula to keep in mind. He had learned about the four categories of Transfiguration: transformation, vanishment, conjuration, and untransfiguration. Ralph had even learned of the dangers involved and the risks he took trying to transfigure something.

He still thought he should give it a shot.

In front of him laid a match, the first of Ralph's victims. He wanted to transfigure it into a needle, which he knew was possible from thumbing through the book earlier. It was in... chapter four? "Nope," Ralph turned to the chapter and realized it was the chapter on Beetle Buttons. Not the one he wanted. He checked the next chapter.

Acusignis, the chapter header read. Ralph could feel the goosebumps raise on his arms as he skimmed the chapter. It seemed fairly simple enough. It was a "point-and-speak" sort of spell, which Ralph was fairly certain he could do. For the most part.

Ralph pulled his wand from his robes and cleared his throat. In his mind, the first year repeated the spell over and over in his head, making sure he had the incantation correct before he attempted anything. The wand he had received was beech, which meant that the color of it was pale. Almost like sand. The hand made a beautiful teardrop shape before being capped at the bottom with a design of a python coiled in a ball. The shaft had a single spiral up to the tip of the wand, looking vaguely like the alicorn of a unicorn. Ralph thought it was ironic, considering the core of his wand was an unicorn's tail hair.

"Acusugnis," The end of the wand pointed towards the match. Nothing happened. Ralph stared at the match, waiting for something to magically occur. Maybe it needed a second to catch up? Ralph waited a full two minutes before he declared defeat. He tried again, glancing at the textbook to make sure he had the correct word, "Acusugnis!" Ralph tried a little louder. Maybe he wasn't saying it clearly enough? The first year was starting to get a little frustrated with his progress.

It was moments like these that he wished Effy was around.

OOC
                                                                  Ralph is available to chat with anyone who's interested in chatting with him xD

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:08 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Library - Study Area

Classes had started and Ray still hadn’t really made any friends. In fact one blond kid in his house already hated him (most likely). Regardless of that Ray was adjusting to life at Hogwarts. Classes weren’t overly interesting to say the least and he missed his pet snake at home. Alas, he would have to wait till next year to bring his beloved serpent to school with him. Despite school being just that, school. Ray didn’t have a problem with most of the subjects. He could take or leave History, Herbology was fine, anything spell based was interesting to a point, and don’t even get him started on flying (useless subject for what it was). However even those classes didn’t have his undivided attention. No, his interests lied in the art of potion making.

However, even with his love for potions, Ray found himself in the library hoping to work on some other subjects. Since he could make a potion with his eyes closed (complete over exaggeration), the Slytherin figured he would concentrate on transfigurations, or charms… maybe even history (although that’s pushing it). Walking through the library with his books in hand however, his attention was stolen by a Slytherin boy that happened to be in his year. What was that kid's name… Ralph? Yeah, that had to be it. Thinking about going over he decided against it preferring to be alone. He usually kept to himself anyways, that’s just how Ray was.

That thought changed however when Ray passed by the desk cluttered with books. ‘How can anyone work like that…?’ he thought before hearing Ralph attempting the match to needle transfiguration spell. Stopped a little ways away from the table Ray closed his eyes for a moment. ‘Don’t turn around… don’t turn around…’ he thought before going against his better judgement. ‘Idiot,’ Ray mentally chastised himself as he turned around and walked right over to Ralph. He seemed to be having no luck at his task to transfiguring the match. ‘Not your problem, don’t get involved.’ He told himself only ignoring himself once again.

“Have you tried visualizing it?” Ray asked rather point blank and out of the blue, not caring one way or another as he held his books in his arms. Not exactly a great start at this conversing thing but it was better than nothing. Perhaps he could help Ralph with it and in the process gain an ally. You never know.

With: Ralph

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Thought I'd get to know a fellow Housemate

Vampire Toy

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Library - Study Area

Even though school had only just started about a month or two ago, Grace had been either in the common room or in the library drilling her head with information. Germaine Umber was probably so used to seeing her every day that the Ravenclaw was like a permanent fixture. Usually she was the type to focus on her studies but as life would have it, her habits increased tenfold. Some could say she practically lived in textbooks except when she was on the Quidditch pitch during practice. It wasn’t even OWL year and she made it seem like it was. Her reasoning, a white haired boy named Rhys made her question herself. Not knowing what else to do she spent all her time with her studies so she wouldn’t think about it.

It had gotten colder, so Grace found herself with a cozy sweater as she sat in the study area of the library. For the moment however she was had her head in a potions book. Perhaps it was unusual considering potions happened to be her sister’s thing. As she had the book open in front of her she made some notes for further review before rubbing her head. It was now noon and she still hadn’t eaten anything. Not that she cared usually her cousin made sure she ate something but he was probably busy being prefect. Though, Grace wasn’t hungry anyways and she didn’t care if eating was probably a good idea. Of course her stomach said otherwise and she continued on staring at book in front of her.

User Image

With: No one...

Wearing: Cozy Casual

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:13 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                      I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                      A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                      Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                      Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Avian had to force himself and motivate himself to study these electives his father wanted him to take for the Ministry and he never liked it. Like seriously? Ghosts and Ghouls studies? Who the heck loves Ghosts and Ghouls studies? They're basically just studying about dead people... at night! It's ridiculous, did his father NOT know that he hated Ghouls so much? He HATED ghouls, he was scared of those... living corpses. He would rather work at his Uncle's ministry job than being in the Poltergeist Unit!

He was carrying a small stack of books, as if he was trying to be minimal as possible. But despite the small amount, it really seemed heavy to him. Maybe it was the real lack of dueling or the real lack of Quidditch, he supposed he should consider applying for the Dueling Club. While think about it he happened to see a girl, who wore the cozy colors of blue and white,. He could always assume that she was maybe older than him, or the other way around. But who knows? She looked like she knows what was going on in the school to be at least experienced. But it was strange, he could've sworn that he always saw her with a book in the common room, she was definitely a Ravenclaw if he did. Strangely, he hadn't seen her back at the Great Hall having lunch, especially when he's been in the Great Hall for long minutes. Approaching her at least in a friendly way, he spoke to her, "Hey, didn't I see you at the Common Room back in the tower? You seemed really busy, are there OWLs coming your way?"

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                      And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                      And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                      And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

5' 7 ft158 lbs13 Years Old

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "I hate these electives. So. Much."
With : Grace Mitchell
Attire : Uniform

murruelecreuset

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games