Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"then perhaps you should have asked Eitri before we left" Loki said with a roll of his eyes before seeing bubbles behind him under the water and brought up Mimir who coughed and spit up water "ugg ... good thing i can't drown" he said as Loki chuckled and got out of the water as Ven snorted a bit and got out as well and offered his hand to Terra "well we're here at least ... anyone have any idea where to go next?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"HE STARTED IT!!!", both Thor and Terra told Aqua at the same time before the tallest keyblade wielder was helped up by Ventus. Thor helped up Loki before throwing him over the the crevice before jumping over and landing next to his brother,"Good point..where should we even start?"
Meanwhile, Arigane looked over toward Aqua with a soft smirk on his face before picking her up with both arms, jumping up high enough to reach the Norse Gods. Right afterwords, Terra used his earth abilities to create some stairs for he and Ventus to walk up the rock like steps to meet with the others. Arigane brushed his beard as he tried to figure out what they could do. Terra only sighed before looking around as he spoke up,"Well..we could split into teams of two, that makes three teams and help find him quicker...that's up to you all though."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua sighed in defeat about Terra and Thor argued who started it, there was no point of that. She yelped from Arigane and he threw her up to where Norse Gods stands, thankfully she landed on her feet. She gave Arigane "really" look on her face, but she was pretty much appreciated. She looked at Terra for suggesting to split up and look for Darcia quicker, she nodded, unknownist to them at UG Shibuya as humans cannot see and phrase pass like a ghost, Miku was standing here and guessing there were here for Darcia. While she was observing them, Aqua looked around the Shibuya Stream, it might be not where Darcia located, "Well Mitsuki, Takeshi, and their father mentioned he won't come out unless he caught their scent," she replied to Terra about Darcia won't come out easily, Miku walked away from them like she's leading the person with enhanced sixth senses.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:27 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"very well ..." Loki said then glanced at Thor then at the group "i'll stick with my brother here ... we need to separate there two children" he said pointing a thumb at Thor and Terra making Ven cover his mouth "alright, lets get to it-" "not so fast-" Loki said before snapping his fingers and all six of them had a shimmer of light around them so they all wore inconspicuous clothes. though Loki was wearing a striped suit with a cane, Ven was wearing brown pants, some sneakers, a green hoodie with a black and white shirt underneath "woah ... is this real? it feels it" Ven comented feeling his hoodie as Loki just shrugged "i'm very good at illusions, just ask him" he said pointing a thumb at Thor with a smirk "these should give us an advantage at least, we don't want to be singled out"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Smirking back at Aqua, her husband, Arigane placed his hands on his own hips before noticing something light up around all of them. As the light faded, Arigane stood there with a black suit with a red design pattern flowing down like tasteful fire flowing with the lining. The top two buttons were undone which showed his defined collar bones as his hair was pulled back, his beard seemingly had some sort of beard oil to make the beard feel somewhat smooth. It was nice for a change and had a nice scent. A sugary cupcake smell? Strange but interesting. Terra, once his outfit changed, looked at himself to see that his outfit was similar to Ventus's only in his outfit showed more of a brawler at a club. Actually, more like a Bouncer. Either way, Terra groaned softly at the thought that he was wearing shorts but knew that it might be best to wear something different for a change though this wasn't a great start,"Um..thanks, I guess."
"What in Odin's name did you put me in?", Thor spoke up loudly, showing a normal black suit with more buttons opened to help him relax with his heavier gut. Crossing his arms, Thor almost felt constricted as he spoke up to his brother,"Where is my robe, Loki?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:11 am
User Image

User Image

As the light dies down, Aqua look down and noticed she's wearing half sleeves lilac hoodie, underneath it appears to be long black dress reaches above the ankle and semi slit of her dress shows her right leg, and black boot. Aqua wasn't a type of person in dress, but she had to endure it. She smelled a sugary cupcake scent as she looked at Arigane, that was the smells comes from, "I think that's a little too much sugar in my opinion," she commented about the sugary smell.
Meanwhile in UG Shibuya, on top of Shibuya's Sky, Miku met Joshua and informed him about Norse Gods, Arigane, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus in RG Shibuya. Joshua placed his finger underneath his chin and looked at Shibuya's Crossing, it is way too high for any humans point of view (230 metre) like Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Skytree, "Hmm, it appears they are here for Darcia. Although, it will be tricky to make him fight, unless his grandchildren are in Japan," he replied to her, and did manage to keep an eye on Darcia. Miku grew worried in her teal green eyes, "There must be a way," she convinces him to make him fight. Joshua slowly smirked, "Oh don't worry, I might make Darcia really paranoid when I mentioned his son. I might plan to toy with him about mere humans can defeat the great demons," he said to her that he already made the sliest plan to make Darcia fight.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:25 am
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"i thought .." Loki said before adjusting his coat a bit "you could use a change from that, and the smell. after all ... you let yourself go so you need to rebuild yourself, so i'm helping that along" he said before looking at him with a raised eyebrow "or ... i could up put you in a wedding dress ... again" he said before patting the coat

looking at Aqua, Ven gave a thumbs up before looking at Terra and was startled a bit and blinked "wow ... i didn't think your legs were that skinny" he said before putting his hands in his pockets "so ... before we head off i do have a question ... anyone knows what this Darcia guy looks like?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:38 am
User Image
User Image

"In your hand, take this key.
And so long as you have the makings"

Terra only groaned at the look of his legs, they weren't really skinny to him. He turned toward Ventus who asked his question before relaxing his left arm on top of the small keyblade wielder's head,"You are one to talk, Ven. You look as though you can fit between the bars of a jail cell if it wasn't for your big head."
Arigane looked down at his beard as he could agree with Aqua's disagreement with the scent but knew it was better than what the smell was. Burnt Hair and chimney smoke. Rubbing the back of his head, Arigane didn't know who Darcia looked like but he knew that the aura would be quite powerful with darkness. Shaking his head softly, Arigane showed that he didn't know what he looked like but he created the word Aura out of flames between his hands before making it disappear after Ven had read it. Thor only sighed softly as he crossed his arms. No, he didn't want to be in a wedding dress but he missed the comfy robe he wore everywhere. With this in mind, Thor just sighed before speaking up with a defeated tone,"...thank you for the suit.."

"then through this simple act of taking,
its wielder you shall one day be made.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing Ventus' question after Aqua got Arigane's look when it comes to sugary smell. Arigane got the guess for aura, it might be possible, "Well if we are getting close to his aura, then he's nearby," she fully agreed with Arigane, however the area they are right now, they can't sense Darcia's aura. Aqua speculates he's hidden somewhere, not wanted to be found.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"relax, it was only a quip" he said with a smirk then looked up at the sky "strong aura then ... well then in this place it should be easy then. the only aura's i'm picking up right now is you all" he said as Ven glared at Terra then at Loki "you saying we stink?" he asked making Loki smirk "only a tad .... nothing too horrible but it's like a summer breeze-" he said pointing to Ven then to Terra "a freshly dug garden" he said then moved onto Aqua and Argaine respectively "sea air and a mixture of sugar with a campfire ..." he said then pointed his finger at Thor before hesitating "normally it's a thunderstorm but it's masked up by .... a lot of beer, i don't even think it's your aura" he said frowning slightly seeing full well now how much his brother had fallen after such a crushing loss "that needs to be worked on soon as we are able ... i actually miss it a bit" he said trying to somewhat mask his worry "what do you think, north?" he asked his brother asking which direction they should go

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:25 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

"The north sounds good, brother", Thor responded to his brother, still a little annoyed about the whole beer smell thing. Looking down, he just stared at his stomach before shaking his head violently. It has been awhile since he had a beer but he knew that he had to get to work. With his arms crossed, a umbrella hanging off of his forearm disguising his stormbreaker axe, the norse god looked toward the north before speaking up with a tired look on his face,"But I do want to try some of this sake. Never tried it but Stark told me about it"
Terra, only chuckled as he looked over at Ventus with a smile before looking back toward Loki. He enjoyed the thought of his aura smelling similar to a freshly dug garden, very much matched his style especially with her earth styled abilities,"Well, I volunteer Ventus to join me then toward the East. Maybe we can grab something to eat as we search. Can't fight with a empty stomach"
Meanwhile, when Loki mentioned Arigane and Aqua's Aura Scent, the old god only smirked before looking back toward his beloved. He could understand the sea air scent from her aura and himself having the campfire. Her sea always calmed the fire in his heart but right now, it burned bright. It definitely didn't help when he noticed something past Aqua as further in the distance, he could hear screaming. This was when Arigane saw the long spear flying straight toward the group which the old god quickly summoned his keyblade quickly, destroying the blade in a fire-y blaze. The spear disappeared from the blaze coming from his blade as he, Terra, and Thor looked toward the south where daemon creatures jumped from their floating chariots. Standing their was skeleton-type daemons in spartan-like armor holding spears and javelins in their bone-y claws. Arigane turned his head to the right toward his friends before fire-y words floated behind the back of his suit jacket,"I can take care of this.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:10 am
User Image

User Image

Loki pointed to both Aqua and Arigane as sea and mixture of sugar with a campfire, she looked at Arigane and thought of it. It's like the campfire at the beach during nighttime roasting the marshmallow, it makes sense in her opinion. Suddenly something thrown pass Aqua, leaving her stunned, she turned around and saw daemon skeleton spatori. She was about to summon her keyblade, but Arigane's fire shown as she begin to protest, "Are you sure about this?" she asked him, wanted to say his name, but it will be bigger risk if enemies learn his return.
At UG, Joshua observe the group from Shibuya Skytower, he whistled as he lowered his binocular, "Oh they better calm everyone down before the Grimms will drawn to negative emotions or a lot Negative Noise will influence the people," he said like he warned them about whole negative emotions. Miku spared her glanced at composer, "Should you help Arigane and the rest?" she asked him as she crossed her arms. Joshua looked at her, then smirked as he pulled out his flip phone, "That is what am I going to before whole negative emotions will draw whole Grimms into this," he replied before he teleport to RG Shibuya, leaving Miku alone. She looked up the blue sky, "Please save all of humans."
Joshua appeared with the group, holding his cell phone as he typed quick enough, "Howdy Shizuka!" he greets the former player and summon various objects like vehicles bombard down daemon spatori into pieces. Aqua widen her eyes to see composer, "Huh? Joshua, wha... what are you doing here?"
Somewhere far from the battle, Darcia was relaxing until he heard the faint noise as he got up and looked at the direction. He rose his eyebrow, "It must've been daemons. Psh! It's not my business, humans are powerless against them," he said to himself, then he shook his head with a smirk about how weak humans were. He pick up Zeus' Lightning Bolt as he got up and head to the edge sat on the edge to observe the whole Shibuya Ward, "Those scent... fresh dug of garden, summer breeze, sea breeze, sugar with campfire, and... beer? Does that smell of alcohol exist?" he muttered about the smell, until he look dumbstruck about smell of beer.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack Darcia

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image

Jenny The Timelord

==== ✩ ====

To say that Jenny's name had been going less than well was an understatement.
                                              First her ship had crashed and refused to turn on, and now as she was walking a spear seemed to have flown by making her duck.
                                              ''Oi'' she screeched hitting the floor.
                                              Fighting, why is it every time I land somewhere there's always fighting.
                                              She had literally been born in the middle of a war.
                                              Made more like it. And then dad left because of the fighting and then I left because of the fighting...and now here I am.
                                              Her father hated fighting, she remembered that much.
                                              He'd hate what she was about to do.
                                              Taking out her gun she ran towards the direction of the Lance getting there just in time to see someone....burst it into flames.
                                              Well that was...huh
                                              Curiouser and curiouser.
                                              ''What was that.'' she said shooting at one of the...things before...Something blasted all of them. She kept her gun in her hand, though her finger was off the trigger.

==== ✩ ====

Daughter of The Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"what the-" Loki said after everything happened, including two newcomers arriving (well one due to the other one vanishing). the God of Mischief was utterly confused and looked at the woman "this isn't a good place for you to be-" he said before being cut off by a sword being swung at him by a Spartoi that managed to slip past Argaine and brought up his Blades of Chaos up to block it and gave a kick to it's chest which caused it's spine to shatter and fell in half "oh that was disgusting!" Mimir said from his belt as Loki kicked the skull towards another that was going to lunge at Thor "says the talking head!" he retorted then looked back at the woman and squinted his eyes before grabbing her gun and waved his hand over it "here" he said before tossing it back to her just as the last of the wave had been destroyed "gave it a bit of a kick, killing the dead isn't easy much less daemons ... have we met? you look a bit familiar"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:54 am
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Looking back toward Aqua with a smirk on his face, the retired god nodded his head slightly before looking back toward the enemy where all of a sudden, different vehicles and items were thrown straight down at them, killing most of them but not all which really surprised him when he saw none other than Joshua behind it, calling him by his alias which the god appreciated. Giving him a soft nod of appreciation, Arigane saw three running toward them, one toward Loki, one toward Thor, who he and Terra wondered who the heck Shizuka was, and one toward Aqua and himself. With this, Arigane quickly summoned his keyblade in his off hand as it quickly transformed into what seemed to be a large hammer made of pure crystallized fire. This game him enough strength to thrust against the side of the skeleton spartan creature as it fell straight toward the ground which gave him the opportunity to slam his hammer straight onto the skeleton's skull, breaking nit with ease. Sighing softly in relief, the hammer disappeared as he turned toward Thor who was dealing with his skeleton.
"Why are you so fast!", Thor asked as he continuously blocked the thrusting strikes from his spartan skeleton's javelin, actually getting poked a few times against his arm and hip. This was when the skull from Loki's slammed against the spartan skeleton which made it feel unbalanced, giving Thor a change to strike back. With his Stormbreaker, Thor cut straight through the spine of the skeleton with a quick spin before turning around and thrusting his axe upwards between the legs straight through the spine and exiting the skull. This cut the skeleton into four different pieces as the last wave was defeated.
Each skeleton turned into dust as Terra and Ventus blinked quickly on how strange that fight was. Terra didn't get a good look at the enemies back in Greece's open waters since he was flying away from them when they were attacking him so this was quite strange but he figured this was definitely going to be one interesting quest. Looking toward Loki, who was talking to a woman that didn't look very surprised from this experience, Terra just tilted his head in confusion before speaking up,"Are you...are you not surprised about the whole skeleton thing?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Jubijujubi

Quote:

Quote:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff