Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 pm
Rock side-stepped as Kyo lifted his sword and tried to bring it down, letting the blade slam into the ground. Rock continued with the song, the arcs of energy coming from the violin split into 4 arms and spun themselves around Kyo's limbs as they finally reached their target. They slowly lifted him in the air his arms and legs spread out like a star. "And for the final verse..." Rock called out loud as the song seemed to reach it's end pretty soon. The last part was what Rock was known best to do, hypnosis. The sound sends the listener into a deep dream and is basically left into sleep until Rock plays a next song. When it is his last, the person remains so until the next day when Rock plays another song.

((Earlier post against Roger and Asriel. Senna is a short song that is actually a part of the sound track in the anime Bleach. It plays often The effect they had were strands of light coming from the violin that act like arms or whips and usually used to block or grab things/ people. As you saw, it blocked the flames with air vibration which is what sound is. Also, I'm assuming Kyo is becoming slower from the fatigue and major loss of blood, letting Rock dodge the attack. At least, that's what I understood from your last post =J))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 pm
Being lifted into the air kyo hung there limply as blood continued to flow out of cracks in his armor. Even before the song was played kyo was slipping in and out of consciousness. "Not yet" he growled as he hung there limply the voice in his head screaming as it tried to get kyo back into consciousness. Widening his eyes as he was brought back into consciousness the armor suddenly exploding outwards as his body fell free from the strands as he landed hard on his back. Laying there kyo didn't move as it was evident how much damage he had taken. Gashes riddled his body. The fall had done quicker what Rock had been attempting to do once again knocking him unconscious.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:20 am

Selicia rushed over to where Kyo was, lightly kicking the man in the side when she noticed that he didn't seem to be conscious. "You think we can take him back now?" Selicia asked Rock, ready in case the contractor stirs.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:26 am
Not moving as he was kicked kyo lay there the gashes caused by selicia's attacks evident as the blood slightly pooled around him. His breathing was shallow and his skin had become much paler in comparison to when he first ran into her.
(to keep him alive or let his wounds kill him....Decisions decisions.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:37 am

Selicia crouched down and said, "Oh no. Rock, we should take him back right now. He might not survive these wounds if we dawdle"

((OOC: Or let him be exorcised and healed at the abbey. That too! XD *serious face* Gaming tiemz!))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:31 am
"Let's get going. I don't want this guy to regain consciousness on my back while we're getting there... All I got left is my gun now,.." Rock replied as he put away the violin and lifted Kyo's body like a burlap sack on his shoulder and started to jog towards the abbey  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:14 am

Selicia followed quickly from above, keeping watch for any upcoming enemies, strange onlookers or anything that would hinder Rock. She was hovering directly above the buildings so it wasn't easy to spot her at all.

((OOC: Bawrd. Merry Christmas, bishcakes!))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:52 am
Rock barged into the abbey after a good while running, covered in Kyo's blood. "We got an exorcism procedure to perform and bring this guy to hospital right after stat. Unless we got healers here." Rock called out before walking rapidly towards the exorcism room.

((We completely forgot about Roger! XP))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm
Creamsicle Bunnies

((Last post is talking to you love. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:28 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Miles had been sent out to get Asriel once word got back to the Vatican. After eventually finding the girl with the two others gone he knew what had likely happened. "The other two go off to fight?" He asked the girl simply.

[ Thanks, I think I got myself caught up. ]

Asriel managed to get herself free, using a barrier to form a thin line around her body and widen out, thus stretching the shadows until they were no more. She got up and dusted herself off, looking at the exorcist with a a face full of regret and contempt for herself. She gave a sigh and looked off in the general direction the other two ran off towards. "Yes. I don't know if they caught Rog- I mean, the contractor, though." She rubbed her arms. She felt pretty useless, not being able to do anything helpful for anyone. She thought training to be an exorcist would solve her problem but it only made matters worse. She glanced back to Miles with lull eyes, simply forgetting his name. What was it again? Oh, she had horrible memory and had only met Miles once before. What was it? Morrice? Mason? Michael? Mitch? Losing herself with such a minor thought, Asriel stood silently and motionless for a couple minutes before snapping out of it. Asriel gave a small sigh.
"I have to go to HQ. They are really going to chew me out for this one," she murmured in a sullen voice. "But thanks for checking up on me." Asriel bowed her head to him then, "I appreciate it."

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 pm
"Listen, they can yell at you all they want, but I doubt they'll kick you out. Just remind them that they need people like you. After all, if we just start mindlessly killing, we're no better than some of those Contractors out there. If you really think you were doing the right thing, that's all the matters. And if they call you out on it, tell them I said it." Miles said with a slight smile. Why was it Miles was always the on to coach the younger exorcists?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:26 am

"I doubt it" Selicia said, landing gently on her feet and walking briskly towards Rock. "Do you think the vessel will survive?" She looked at Kyo for a little while. "I'll assist you" She said to Rock.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:31 am
(I am tired of waiting for the contacted my excorsit was with to post. Anyone want to give an update over the comms about the current situation?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm
((Just pretend nothing happened. LOL! JK JK! XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200