Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 am
User Image"I told you my plight less out of expecting you to want to head to the navy's capital city guns blazing and more that you simply ferry me there" Joesph said to her rubbing his forehead. "Taking them head on no matter how much faith you put in your vessel is nothing but suicide and I am rather partial to continuing my life for awhile longer. Now then I simply need a way to get to the port this uniform will likely help from there to atleast get to the commander" he said looking over the uniform he had swiped from the soldier. .  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Tch. Fine, then. Easy 'nough fix. We'll fly the Union Jack once we get near the harbor an' make port. Ya'll get whatcher lookin' for and come back so's we can get outta there," Jaqueline shrugged.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image"See that's a better plan then getting your entire crew killed over useless and suicidal pride" Joesph said nodding as he looked away from her for a moment. "It will likely take some time but getting the compass back shouldn't be to difficult I just need a good shave and a wash to help the blending in process a bit more" he said as he leaned against the door. .
(Diablo III. Nuff said.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline nodded her acquiescence and smiled. "All right, then." She walked out to the deck and called for the quartermaster. The big man strode over and threw a sharp salute, though he didn't really need to. "Aye, cap'n? What is it?" "Tell the helmsman ta set a course fer Port Royal. We'll fly the Union Jack an' make port while Harding gets his item back fer the Lady'a the Seas."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image"Right then now with that settled I can at least be a bit more at ease" he sighed a bit rubbing the back of his head. His mind had been wracked to the point of insanity while locked in the cell of a way to get back to what he was doing. With the captains sudden appearance he was still not sure if she was tugged along by the gods or not tho currently it didn't matter, He was now able to have a chance to get the item that he needed to get.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The quartermaster nodded, and Jaqueline gave him a pat on the shoulder before the big man turned away and started barking out the orders she'd given him. Jaqueline headed back into her cabin, where she'd left Joseph. "Awright, then. We're headed for Port Royal. Prob'ly take a day or so ta get there. Ya'll be stayin' with the quartermaster in 'is cabin again till we make port. An' ya can take up yer post with Kieren." She leaned against her desk again, waiting for his response.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:03 am
User Image"You really seem to be enjoying yourself quite a bit I must say" he said his arms crossed as he watched her move across the room. "Are you planning to tell me I was so missed in the week away from the ship you kept everything just how I left it" he chuckled a bit as he stood up. She had decided to help him completely even before he had likely given the stipulations. Was he that much of an asset to her ship he pondered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:11 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled. "Nah. I just figured ya'd be back. An' that ya'd prob'ly not wanna sleep wit' the crew. Or be stuck swabbin' decks."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:31 am
User Image"How would you figure I would be back? Last time we left ways I was pretty sure that would have been the last time I would have layed eyes on you atleast for a few years" the man said with a shrug. "Then again who knows maybe your in better leagues with the gods then I am and know a bit more into the future then myself" he laughed a bit. Heading for the door tho he stopped as he put his hand against it ready to push it open. "Is there anything else that you would need from this lowly thief turned swashbuckler before he retires to the crew" he asked with a bit of a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:34 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled again and flapped a hand at him. "Gowan ahead, then," she said. "I'm sure your pal Kieren can't wait ta see ya."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:41 am
User ImageExitting the cabin Joesph shook his head as he looked around. The smell of the sea to an extent was almost sickening after having spent the last two days confined with nothing but the stale air to breathe. Looking around it didn't take Joesph long to remember where things where on the ship along with the faces of a few of the crew. The one he was looking for tho was likely sitting in the crows nest currently.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:42 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

"Yo ho! Ahoy there, Harding!" Kieren called down from the crow's nest, laughing and grinning. "C'mon up, ya lubber!"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:55 am
User ImageAnd there was the voice he had been looking for. His eyes slowly traced up to the area he had unsurprisingly knew Kieren would be at. Hopping onto the mast Harding made his way up it easily showing off how much he had done things like this on dry land as he got up to the crows nest in only a few moments. "A lubber I am gone for a week and that's how you greet me. I must say I am rather appalled I thought you had more manners then that but it woudl seem I was wrong" Harding said in a joking tone as he pulled himself into the nest and took a seat on the side his arms crossed as he looked at the man.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:04 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Kieren laughed and clapped Joseph on the back. "You ain't a sailor, mate, so you're a landlubber. That's 'ow it goes."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 am
User Image"So what would that make you a whale lover then" he questioned with a bit of a sneer as he looked at him. "Or would a mermaid chaser be a better name when you come ashore" he laughed at him returning the clap to his back.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff