Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:51 am
If genin can't mine.....then Mission two of the Takumi mission, is pretty much shot in the face. Because you and I would be doing ALL THE WORK and the genin will be sitting there until there until there is stuff to be taken to Takumi.

Seems like a real contradiction of your mission posted to my genin.

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:46 am
Sin Indulged by Desire
If genin can't mine.....then Mission two of the Takumi mission, is pretty much shot in the face. Because you and I would be doing ALL THE WORK and the genin will be sitting there until there until there is stuff to be taken to Takumi.

Tao-Benshin

I don't really appreciate the attitude... There are 300lbs of ore already waiting in the mountains to be taken to Takumi. With three genin that's 2 trips per person, and if we do a mining mission every day, there will be more than enough for them to take. They don't have to have 50 lbs to complete the mission, but they cannot carry more than that. Everyone also gets bonus AC per post for activity. So I don't see the problem.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:17 pm
Sin Indulged by Desire

Tao-Benshin

So...how come you didn't post? I mean, the genin lost out on AC from just being active during this arc writing any posts at all. Yourself included. Personally, if I were Kaileer, I'd punish Daitomi for not appearing. But maybe that's just me?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:20 pm
Lanfaer
Sin Indulged by Desire

Tao-Benshin

So...how come you didn't post? I mean, the genin lost out on AC from just being active during this arc writing any posts at all. Yourself included. Personally, if I were Kaileer, I'd punish Daitomi for not appearing. But maybe that's just me?

Might of ever thought that maybe I have BIGGER RESPONSABILITIES to take care of in the real world? Gaia comes SECOND. EXCUSE ME FOR BEING A RESPONSIBLE ADULT!  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:27 pm
Lanfaer

SO EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME FOR HAVING BIGGER THINGS TO DEAL WITH, WHICH IS NONE OF YOUR ****ING BUSINESS, THEN SOME DUMB A$$ ARC!

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION! I SPOKE WITH MY GENIN AND TOLD THEM WHAT WAS HAPENING. THEY WERE FINE WITH NOT DOING THE ARC WITHOUT ME.

AND IF JEN "PUNISHES" DAI FOR NOT SHOWING UP. YOU CAN KISS MY A$$ GOODBYE FROM THE GIULD. WHICH MEANS YOU LOSE ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING MEMBERS!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:10 pm
Alright, alright, tempers are flaring here and we need to bring things back down a notch or two. The last couple days have been hectic for a lot of us, myself included.

Sin, it was just meant to be an activity booster and a mission to get everyone together and working on a common world goal that was set by recent events. If your team was fine not taking into it, then I see no reason why this needs to escalate to something out of character. If something about it comes up in character, handle it there, and with aplomb. We're adults here and we can handle this, I'm quite sure.

Lan, that really wasn't needed bro. Situation already seemed tense, so that just pushed it over the edge. Can we please be mindful of the situation before we make comments that could push it further? Asking what was up was one thing, saying that if you were Kaileer you would have punished her is something entirely beyond the scope of necessary.

Tao, thank you for setting up the mission and trying to get everything together. Perhaps next time we need to sit in with the team leaders in a group chat and discuss a mission like this to cover the bases to prevent a situation like this from cropping up again, or just talk out how we feel it ought to go here. If surprises come up, that's one thing but the general blowback I feel could have been prevented here on all sides.

Again, also sorry for my own lack of posting of late, but I too have been busy with things and am just now getting back into the swing while I'm on vacation.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm
I too most apologize on my activity personal concerns appeared so my rp life need to pause for a week so Sin's not at fault for why I didn't post. Caught a virus had to fix my computer on my own was one issue but . This month is still going to be busy for me soo I wont be on as much my Birthday next weekend and the weekend after that going to Vages for a week so yeahh busy busy busy huehue. >v<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 pm
Codekasu
I too most apologize on my activity personal concerns appeared so my rp life need to pause for a week so Sin's not at fault for why I didn't post. Caught a virus had to fix my computer on my own was one issue but . This month is still going to be busy for me soo I wont be on as much my Birthday next weekend and the weekend after that going to Vages for a week so yeahh busy busy busy huehue. >v<

Make sure you post something in the hiatus, so there's a record of your absence. smile  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:29 pm
Tao-Benshin
Codekasu

Make sure you post something in the hiatus, so there's a record of your absence. smile

Otay xP I'll get on it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:45 am
How come we never use this thing XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:49 am
I simply point to the events of the end of January and into February, that is why.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:33 pm
Debating...Should I put up my custom Puppet before or after I get my profile approved?  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:10 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Debating...Should I put up my custom Puppet before or after I get my profile approved?

You might want to wait until your profile is approved. razz Doesn't mean you can't get it ready. It's still a little early but welcome to the village. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm
Warning to all Kumogakure Shinobi:

The Black Kitten is coming to your village.
Please, have a litter box ready... and plenty of inanimate objects to break...
Unless, you prefer human bones.
cat_scream

Sleepy Senpai

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 pm
Sleepy Senpai
Warning to all Kumogakure Shinobi:

The Black Kitten is coming to your village.
Please, have a litter box ready... and plenty of inanimate objects to break...
Unless, you prefer human bones.
cat_scream

Are you making a character for Kumo? We'd be happy to have you! smile You'll be just in time for an event that's starting up soon.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games