Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:56 pm
(Okay, that action just turned you into a major villain. As that is not what your character is, I suggest you edit that post.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:06 pm
( Here I was excited for the reply..jeez..I edited, but only because you have a point. You'd think a woman's scorn would equal more power for this once but aye forget it...)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:22 pm
"Cool. Looks like you have another roommate Molly! Along with all of your feline friends." He said with a smile, joking with her. He liked cats and dogs equally the same so he never really hated on cats or any sort of animal. Nicholas yawned once more and stood up. "Hey, I'm gonna go back to my room and get some shuteye. I did say it was gonna be a short visit." He said and looked over to Alice. "It was nice to meet you Alice. I hope we can get along well." He said and then looked over at Molly. "I'll talk to you when I can." He waved goodbye and then went to his home room and jumped into bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:25 pm
(Not too sure where everyone is at the moment so I'll just starts somewhere >.< )

Danielle left the police station and headed off to the coast. In the distance, she could see the old Titan's Tower. She took out her camera and started taking pictures.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:30 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

Jenos sighed with relief when the woman left, of course he had to get up off the ground first. Once he was up he turned to the woman in white. "I apologize if I irritated you earlier. You see, my powers are not my own, I use the cards I am dealt. If that bothers you I am truly sorry, but I cannot change it." Jenos said with a small smile, it wasn't the first time the cards had gotten him in trouble.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm
((Snow's not actually wearing all white. There's a description of her costume in my first post. Shadow only called her the "woman of white" because she was referring to the "true self".))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Since Snow Raven was in the air when Shadow disappeared, the woman's shadow running through hers only made her shudder. The black light disappeared from her hands, and she lighted on the sand. "Well, that was not the way I wanted to get the two of you here," she said. "I accept your apology," she said, turning to Jenos. "Now, if the two of you wouldn't mind following me, we can go inside." She went to the metal door and repeated the procedure from when she'd brought Draco and Ghost to the Tower.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:35 pm
"See ya Nick." Molly said then turned to Alice. "That's kinda what happens with roommates. Even though I hardly know you, doesn't mean we can't room together and know each other more later." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:44 pm
Ghost tried to make the most of his legs being frozen in a chunk of ice he leaned back so he was laying with his knees up and his hands over his head "So Trogdor am I going to get frostbite or anything like that?"  

Xistund

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 pm
((Next time, please ask me whether or not an action would be minor or major villainous. Attacking the tower isn't necessarily a major villain only thing, it depends on how/when/why they attack and how successful they would be.))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

"Name?", Alice suddenly asks Molly, her eyes having settled their full attention on the other woman. Her gaze was unnervingly intense and emotionless, and was usually only reserved for those about to die by her knife, but this time was an exception. The first exception she had ever made since she was usually fighting with her madness for control of what was left of her mind.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:25 pm
"Don't call me Trogdor, little man. That ain't my name." Draco chuckled and leaned against a nearby wall. "And as for frostbite, not likely. If I wanted to hurt you, I would've."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm
"Toyerya" Jacob yelled as he twisted his leg around bringing his shin up against the side of a tree the hit amplifying to the maximum amount as the tree splintered all the way thru before starting to fall. Moving as it was coming down towards him Jacob planted before driving an uppercut kick to the tree another area shattering as it fell into three pieces around him. Taking in a deep breath as he stood there he smirked a bit. "That's a good way to blow off a bit of steam for now" he muttered looking back at the park he had been in. More then half of the tree's had been done in the same way laying on the ground from him blowing off a bit of frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm
"Well don't call me Little man or Kid that's not my name" He said in the same tone to mock his captor a bit not liking being kept in one spot when someone could be out killing.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 pm
"My name is Molly." she said with a smile. Her little white cat then walked up next to Alice and mewed happily. "And that's Neko, my robot cat." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:37 pm
"Why don't you give me a name I can use, then?" Draco made a staff out of ice and began twirling it with ease. He was clearly bored. When's Snow gettin' back?  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

From where she stood with the two other teens, Snow Raven could sense the bursts of energy Draco was letting off. She sent out her soul-self and sent it up through the ceiling of the first floor to where Draco and Ghost stood. Seeing, through her soul-self's view, that Ghost was stuck to the floor by what she could easily assume was ice of Draco's creation, she "stared" at Draco. "What's going on here? Why is he being held against his will? Is that what you meant by situation in hand? Let him free and join me in the monitor room."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games