Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:17 am
(Well, Murphy already took a swipe at the demon teddy bear's head. There's some food for thought. and since we are now employing some new rules, you can have more to work with.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

The Author nodded towards him, thankful he was going to join him for dinner with the rest. Being reminded of the other world, he opened his book and read what happened so far as he was distracted by his own world. " It seems.. that our young miss hasn't even the slightest gander into our home as of yet. In fact, the book is in her room... to go into your room and see a stranger would be quite commotion. It's too risky.... if you truly desire this, you'll have to bid your time for the right moment. Now, our moon is their sun... tomorrow, ask again and I shall check if then will be your chance. I do apologize.. but I wouldn't want to reveal ourselves so early." He said to him, trying his best to explain the matter.

Valliex was taken to the emergency stall and treated to her wounds. She slightly awoke for a few moments as she saw the night sky. She counted the stars and grunted to herself in pain. She gave another grunt as she recalled what happened..... her eyes blanked out and she was out once more.

The healer went to the Wolf, healing his wounds. The Author just now glancing toward the Wolf," She will not die.. you know this for yourself. She fought to remain alive so she will do so again." He responded, shaking his head.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 pm
User Image
"I can't escape myself...so many times I've lied..."

Gordan ran and ran, and he was mill-seconds away as she tugged at the window.

Yet, as soon as she said mentioned her being miserable, it was as if time had stopped

Gordan was still. His hair was over his eyes, and his breathing even slowed. At first, you'd think he saw how he was. He realized he was hurting her, and was making amend as he stood there silently. Perhaps, after this, he would be back to his old self. Where he actually was quite nice to everyone, and sure he teased others but he respected them. That was before, before he was with Gabby. He was head over heels, and maybe it was the constant looks or maybe the teasing...that made her break up with him.

But, that wasn't the case. Nope. Not at all. In fact, he only stood still for a few minutes...."Get out." His voice too low to hear. His eyes were seen now, as he looked up at her slowly, and for a moment...they were hurt. His dark eyes, before burning into her,....were now in pain. Hell, they were always in pain. Always. For as long as anyone could remember, those eyes held pain. But, this is the first she would see this...the eyes entirely of pain....and perhaps the last time she'd see it.

"I said...out." He spoke up, louder now.

Gordan turned away from her, his back to her now. His head was low, and it was clear he wanted to be alone. His fists uncurled, as his hands were now at his sides. He stood there waiting for her to leave.....

.......but, if she didn't leave in ten minutes...then she would see him quickly shift back into anger. He grabbed a nearby pot holder for a plant, which before, stood in the hallway as a decoration was now, what seemed to be, a weapon. "I SAID GET THE ******** OUT!!!" He yelled, throwing the pot. The pot flying directly past her as it hit at the window. Glass busted everywhere, and a few shards flew at her scratching her skin. "NOW!" He would add glaring at her.

"But there's still rage inside..somebody get me through this nightmare..."

(If she didn't leave after ten minutes, he threw the pot. If she did, he didn't throw the pot.......please understand that you haz a choice ^ ^)

(Quoted for Emni)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:38 am
Daimos nodded slightly, he could understand that. after all he would be greatly displeased if someone entered his room uninvited. He turned to look down at the medics and the wolf still in the field sighing slightly in disappointment about the frivolous and downright wasteful bloodshed.

{I'll be honest I'm at a loss about what to post lol}  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:16 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 am
Capn Mckay
((Sorry for taking so long to write something new and thank you Roses, for reminding me that I'm here! I seem to be facing a dilema now though, I have writers block D: I feel really pathetic.

Anyways! suggestions?))

It has been a week. If you do not post by this Saturday, then Seans character will win by default. This match is holding up the rp, we need to move on.)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

( It's perfectly fine to have writer's block, and its not uncommon. Its called a block for a reason. Some people go past it or move it while others simply ignore it and try again. I usually ignore it, myself, and imagining what my character would do. If you're having troubles on what to type try to exaggerate it with how the character is or perhaps revel their past with a old fashioned flashback. Regardless of your method, I hope this helps)

The Author gave a apologetic look," I understand your curiosity dear Daimos. After all, it is a world you were unaware of before I arrived. Do not fret, for we shall go in the morning where their sun has set. Of course, we'll have to be quite. Our miss would be asleep, and we musn't wake her." He said, further going into the subject.

He was curious himself of the world, as it was much different as before. And to add, a new owner meant more adventures. Who knew what she would do? He certainly didn't although he had a few predictions already. The Author blew his whistle, " The final match shall be of the three winners from previous matches... all who are to compete within are to be fully healed and ready for battle. Weapons are of your own choice, and location will be voted upon if not within the arena." He announced with his booming voice, informing everyone of the future events.

Afterward, he looked back to Daimos,"Tell me... do you like corn? The theater cooks their corn as a snack, quite good with a bit of butter.." He said towards him licking his lips in anticipation.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:10 pm
After sampling some of the festival's food, Gino decided to head back to the arena, dressed in his assassin's robes. He figured the last match was almost over and that soon it would be his turn to fight again.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 pm
{nah, it's more about weather there are any chairs he could sit in or if I would be making him sit upon air XD rofl and how people would react to him sitting next to the Author, I don't actually get writers block a whole bunch while RPing it's more of a writer's wall that is always there and keeping me from posting more than, at most 4 sentences unless I force my way past it}

Daimos nodded acceptingly, that would do, and he could be very quiet when he needed to be. He was rather curious about this corn, not often something that one would cook as a snack. "While I am not the biggest fan of corn, due to my curse making me primarily a carnivore, I can still eat it, and the simple fact of it being cooked as a snack intrigues me."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am
(Well blows like a foul, smelly SMELLY wind. Capn is late. and that means i win by default... cry Damn.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:10 pm
((Imma bump to try and get something to happen cuz im slightly bored.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:47 pm
Was there even a reason to stay on to watch these matches? He was no longer in the running to earn the 'favor' from the Creator, though the thought that he would receive whatever his heart may desire had been a tempting prospect. No, Pride sighed to himself as he sat among the throng of on-lookers who seemed dismayed at the lack of a bloody conflict; the Mad Hatter had forfeited and the audience was distraught with disappointment. Not that he could blame the simpering fools; he had wanted to see an admirable contest himself. With a second short breath released from his figure the Sin rose from the crowd to leave, unsure now what his next plans would be. He had been inactive for far, FAR too long, and there was still the matter of dishing out punishment to be considered. Gluttony and Lust had not reported to him yet, and his patience was wearing ragged against the humiliation of his recent loss. Where are they now...  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 am
Lord Zerix
Was there even a reason to stay on to watch these matches? He was no longer in the running to earn the 'favor' from the Creator, though the thought that he would receive whatever his heart may desire had been a tempting prospect. No, Pride sighed to himself as he sat among the throng of on-lookers who seemed dismayed at the lack of a bloody conflict; the Captain had forfeited and the audience was distraught with disappointment. Not that he could blame the simpering fools; he had wanted to see an admirable contest himself. With a second short breath released from his figure the Sin rose from the crowd to leave, unsure now what his next plans would be. He had been inactive for far, FAR too long, and there was still the matter of dishing out punishment to be considered. Gluttony and Lust had not reported to him yet, and his patience was wearing ragged against the humiliation of his recent loss. Where are they now...

(You mean Mad forfeited.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:38 am
User Image

The Author raised his hand to his pen as enough time had past. "Due to certain events, Captain Murphy wins by default!" He announced rather loudly. The crowd rather displeased as they complained in every which way. " Now, now.... the final match is afoot. All previous winners will come together for the grand prize." He said to them. He then stood to better speak.

" Those winners are.......a man of the shadows ready to give deaths blow.... our Bloody Assassin!" He pauses as the crowd gave their reguards to him and then calmed them after a few moments. " Second...a beast from none other then the Changing Forest itself....Wolfrik! " He gave a pause again, this time for all the howls from most of the other beasts supporting the wolf. The Author then spoke once more,"And, last but certainly not least, we have...a man from the sea and captain of the pirates...Captain Murphy!" He gave one more pause for the cheers and finally sat.

" Would all three come to the arena floor with a request of location and weapons of choice?"

omgIisonfiyah

Xistund

Leprechaun_Sean

( ALRIGHT! Lets get this awesome match started. Read over the new method if you haven't already too)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm
((Still think I'll go with writing it out without the dice))

Gino stepped into the arena, he already had the weapons he wanted or needed. All that was left was to beat Murphy and the Wolf and then he would have his wish. I will need to find a way to disable them both, or better yet, keep them focused on each other while I attempt to attack from the shadows. The Assassin thought to himself, contemplating which methods would work well against Murphy and the Wolf.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff