Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm
" Oh far to rich for my taste ,I'll take nothing less then a virgin who is AB negative. " Alphi replied looking at his watch " Oh and were right on time now. thank you " he said watching the progression of the spat.

Nash threw a right hook at Gaven but the vampire did an up block avoiding the hit befor punching the werewolf in the chest with a bone crushing sound. It would not last long both creatures could go for hours. Self healing made them perfect match. Nash brought the basball bat connecting to gavens side the bones underneath gave way as the vampire picked up a the knife proper left on the table and drove it into the werewolfs neck.

Gaven shoved Nash back onto a bed befor leaping on him and continued the path of the knife along the werewolfs neck.

" Oh not on the bed gaven we have to sleep on that " alphones scolded.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:28 pm
Proper laughed,
" If i have to share a bed with someone because of your antics you'll regret it!" He said, meaning it. Proper leaned against the counter and made a funky glass appear with dark red fluid and a fancy drink umbrella. " enjoy."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm
User ImageAkahana rushed after Antoi in the direction of the Ritz.
"A fight, what in the world do you mean Antoi?" She called after the vampiress. "Are Proper and Gaven alright?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:32 pm
(( OMG SEBBY- KUN!! les petite sebas! KAWAII KAWAII!!! >.< ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:27 am
[[Haha yesss! <3 I just finished watching both animes and as much as the manga I could find on the internet... It was SOO goood. T-T]]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm
(( sorry guys I haven't posted been getting ready for and em now going to a con I'm tired =_= and my grell wig is finaly styled ...It is a fricken mess but oh well ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm
User Image
(Well isn't this RP dying off? xD) (AND you're cosplaying Grell? OMG♥ He creeps me out. xD)

"Antoi, I think I found it!" Akahana motioned for Antoi to follow her as she crossed the street toward a looming building. The large sign in the front was labled: The Ritz. "Come on Antoi, let's see how Gaven and Proper are doing."
She was crossing the lobby, Antoi shortly behind her as they heard noises from the floors above. Akahana looked back at Antoi, eyes wide.
"Leave it to the boys to disturb the peace," she said, mostly to herself.
She checked into the front desk and they both caught an elevator. Inside the elevator, there was only one person.
The figure was wearing a beige coat and black hat, their face hidden by a pair of sunglasses and the shadows. Akahana eyed him wearily and gave Antoi a look, not pleased that they may continue getting side-tracked.
Fortunatly, the figure got off on a floor below them and they continued to their floor. As the elevator pinged open, Akahana ran out holding onto Antoi's hand. She let her lead the way as they walked down the corrider towards the room.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 pm
Proper looked on at the fighting and sighed, realizing that this was just wasting time. Proper sliced his hand through the air,
" Reis.' He said. The resulting spell pulled the two apart Gaven was stuck to the wall and the stranger werewolf to the cieling. He jumped down off his seat and scrutinized both of them. Eventually he points his finger and the werewolf stuck to the cieling.
" What makes a werewolf go after a random vampire of the streets? And dont test me, im in a bad mood as it is." He said, trying to sound threatening.

(( hello...? *echo* Hello! * crickets* Where is everyone?  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:03 pm
(( Yes but Iove grell >.<))

Antoi took note of the stranger the fallowed after Akahana. " I smell a dog ...." She said befor knocking on the door.

Alphones got up from where he sat seeing as proper was busy seperating the two. He opend the door " welcome back girls we were just finishing up so sorry you missed it. "

The wolf changed back as the spell gave little reason to resist. " Looking for fresh meat. " He admited glareing at Gaven from the cieling. " I've got debts and ,I mean to pay um. Ain't easy when they involve powerful people. Been paying it off little by little. Dead lines to meet " The werewolf replied not beating around the bush " Thats ...my personal afairs now you know. I was going to take him and enter him in the ring....Down worlders ...and shadow hunters alike will pay big bucks to see a good fight. We rarely snag a vampire ... The vampire hive here in town keeps close together .Can't pick a single one off . So when , I saw this one from out of town ...rounding the hotel. I knew he wasent from these parts. He's fair pickings then hasen't been claimed no one was going to help him...and he coulden't fight in the streets ...because we ain't suppose to be fighting among mundanes. in the open. Talk gets around to ..they were looking for two vampires out of town to ,so I thought . I'd thought hit on somthing pretty intrusting to get in the ring. that ..and a warlock ..with a shadowhunter. guess I found all four of them "

" So articulate you are Misour,...ain't is not a word americans " Gaven rolled his eyes trying to fight against propers spell only to find himself being thrust back against the wall.

Alphones amused exsterior quickly vanished as he moved over below the werewolf and looked up. " You'll forget you were here or so help me ---- I'll end you myself" He said the words unable to get past the word. god. " You leave them alone if you know whats good for you "  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 am
Proper looked up at the werewolf for a moment before he started stroking his chin like he had a vaudeville goatee. he eyes held a glimmer of both amusement and mischief.
" How much do you owe exactly?" Proper asked him.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
"We're 'wanted?'" Akahana asked, realizing that she was a bit late. "Well, no matter. If you owe so much, throw yourself into the ring and fight. Don't go off and abduct other people to pay it off for you," she said, implying his cowardly approach.
Akahana looked over and made a frustrated sound.
"Don't tell me that's blood on the bed!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 pm
" A few hundred gold pecies and a body count of a eighty eight " There werewolf replied as he looked down at the room getting bothered with being stuck on the sealing. " Its not that simple sweet heart " Nash replied to Akahana's question. " This isen't your avarage money debt. "

" oh thats prefectly good blood what a waste " Antoinette pouted looking at the bed disappointed.

" Proper let the werewolf down. He' ll leave the way he came if he know's whats good for him. " Alphones said cooly. " His debts are not our problem. If you want to get caught quicker meddel in other peoples afairs Proper ,but remember your sister "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
Akahana scoffed at the conversation and walked over to the bed. "Whatever, but listen to Alphones and leave us," she said as she turned the bloody comforter off the bed. "How will we explain this to room service?" She asked, glaring at Gaven and the werewolf.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm
Proper sighed, knowing that Alphi was right. He snapped his fingers and they both dropped to the floor.
" I'll walk you out." he said, standing over the werewolf, then he turned to Akahana. " don't worry, I'll glamour them."  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm
" I'm not to blame for this " Gaverocoh said glareing at the werewolf as he got up from the floor. He watched the werewolf get up and make his way to the door.

Nash glanced at antoinette as he left the room and Akahana taking their measure. This caused gaven to flare up again " Stop stareing at the woman or ,I'll pluck your eyes out " gaven snapped as he watched the werewolf leave.

Alphones yawned " go down with proper will you gaven " he orderd

" fine " gaven nodded fallowing proper and the werewolf out.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games