• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vin groaned loudly as he stretched his arms after waking up, E-Man almost getting punched in the face by the tired human. As he shook his head quickly, Vincent began to think about the recurring dream he's been having. The two men fighting. Who were they and what does this mean? As he got up, he slid his belt on before securing his holsters of both his keyblade sheath and his pistols. He looked around before noticing something strange happening. Darkness was flowing through the apartment like nothing he could picture. As he saw this, he slid out his blade before noticing what had happened. A portal appeared largely before a familiar face appeared in the portal,"You will not be able to stop me the next time we fight...I will win and you will watch all your loved ones die at your feet.."
Vin growled as Falcon threatened him, making the keyblade master pull out his sheathed blade quickly before dashing toward him. The portal disappeared before he could make an attack but when he turned around, he saw Falcon stand there with his furry partner in crime in his hands. E-Man looked ill which made him growl loudly,"YOU BETTER LET HIM GO!!"
Falcon laughed before the portal appeared behind him,"If you want him...bring Mitsuki. Bring the girl who murdered my father.."
Before Vin could dash in time, Falcon had already disappeared with his furry companion, making him shake uncontrollably. He had so much anger and so much as he just stood there, holding his keyblade's handle tightly with rage.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Naara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't understand the kind of feelings...

"So that's Falcon, tch that idiot holding hostage," said Naara as she walk out of the shadow, she witness everything. She even cross her arm, "Thirst for revenge, how stupid," she comment cold tone. The door is open, Mitsuki rub her eyes and yawn, "Good morning, and why are you guys outside," she greet them, and ask before she caught a smell of Falcon, "He's here?" she ask them. Naara roll her red and green eyes, "That jacka** looks like he's after you for murdering his father, but you did stop him, " she respond. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes and cover her mouth by her both hands.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:54 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

You ask me if I have weapons
...I'll tell you,"No thanks, I have my own".

Vin growled loudly as he looked over at Naara, not in the mood for her cold tone. His eyes shinned bright blue and green colors before he dashed toward her till he was inches away. He pointed his finger against her throat before he spoke harshly,"You stood here and watched? You didn't do nothing to stop this? I should kill you but I don't have the damn time..."
Vincent let his hand drop before he growled softly, wondering where he needed to be. As he thought about it, Vincent looked back at Mitsuki before his hair flashed a bright white before turning back to his normal hair color of blue and green,"Do you know where I can find that sh!t? Where would he most likely take his revenge on you?"

If you ask me to hand them over
...well..just don't ask me that.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:30 pm
Naara

Naara doesn't flinch or react from Vincent, while Mitsuki tries to calm them down, "I serve both light and dark side because I was created by my master who merging two near death experience girls," she said very low. Though Mitsuki listens to him, and think about Falcon's revenge, "If I were Falcon and his desire of his revenge, he wants to break me in-" she suddenly stop as she realize where he could be, "Oh no no no no, why that place that haunt my memory," she complains and mess with her white hair and her wolf ears, her intelligence strikes her brain. Naara look at her and remember what happen three years ago, "You mean that place where you killed Fox and assassin's got shot through by the bullet?" she apathy states. Mitsuki look at them in concern, "Yes, but I could be wrong," she respond and worried about E-Man might ended up like Nanashi, that haunts her, and she doesn't want to get a same mistake.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
User Image

✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗ ✘ ✘ ✘ ✗

Who am I,
Where do I belong?

╔═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╗

Vin opened a portal behind before jumping into it. He knew he didn't have much time as he kept his keyblade by his side. He didn't want to lose his friend ever which when he jumped into the portal, he kept his pistols in both hands. He was ready for the fight of his life.

╚═════════════════ ೋღೋ ═══════════════════╝

I belong by my friends
to protect and to help who I care for..

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:59 pm
Naara

Watching him go, in much of dismay of priestess hanyo. Naara sigh and pull out Darth Cainus' light sabers, "He needs to get the plan first," she suggest, Mitsuki have to get E-Man out of this, s she rush in her room to change to her assassin's outfit. She equip her hidden blade, then fix her hair to a braid, similar style to Evie. She walk out with her companions and lock a door, she pull her hood up, "Let's go," she said to them before they nod and run through a portal to follow Vincent before he will do anything reckless.

... All humans have

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:05 am
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Now now, I know you don't like be in center of attention, so I won the prize of kitsune mask for you, and my apology of your hair from outside layer got cut off," said Shiki after he place a fox mask on Mitsuki's face, it also add the bell on the side. Mitsuki, who tied her hair to bun, isn't sure why Shiki bring her to Firework Festival after a short trip to Demon World, yet her outer layer of her hair got cut off. Thankfully, her yukata hide her curvaceous figure because of her embarrassment and not very happy about it. She blink through her mask, and smile a little as she shook her head, "I-It's alright, there is no need to apologize for encounter the demons, who attack us, plus I like my new hair style" she forgive him with soft tone. Shiki smile softly to her and take her hand to walk down the street full of booth. Although Mitsuki yearn for heading to Beach of Wonder, but it seems Shiki won't let her, and she doesn't understand why. Only in her mind is how does Shiki knew her mother. Shiki already figure what's on her mind ever since he comment her resemblance, "You want to know why I known your mother?" he ask her with a smile on his face without looking at her. This caught her off guard, "Eh? Well I-I mean, I-I-I'm suddenly curious want to know your connection with m-m-my mother," she respond as she fluster with a blush beneath her mask. Shiki smirk a little of his amusement of her fluster, "After I was cast out of the heaven for sins I had committed for killing my angel friend and unable to save human souls, who are they suppose to head towards to heaven. I was injured that day, until your mother met me and tried to treat my wounds, but since she was a priestess, I accused her of member exorcist and tried to attack her, but your father interfere so many times no matter how many times we cross our path. I slowly give up and realized she never harm any demons and fallen angel. She probably sense I still have angelic bloodline and she tries to help me, but out of habit I suddenly grown interest in her. I didn't know she's having you, until her 8 month pregnancy as I suddenly enrage of this, but I suddenly stop when she told me your gender and ask me to watch over you, if something happens to your parents, since half demon parents sometimes dies from demon's relative enrage or human kills the mortal, rarely half demon. I accept it as I promise to her, now we met at last and you became a heroine," he explains to her about his relationship with Suzume, this surprise her when she finds out he's suppose to watch over her while continue walking, "Did I also mention that you will help me atone my sins," he added, which Mitsuki earn an anime sweat drop. She have a thought of it about Shiki, maybe a small vacation won't hurt before going to Beach of Wonder. She can still sense Madness of Fear raising, worry about Trevor and others will get affect by it. It worries her is Xehanort and his schemes, and she doesn't like it, she take a history lesson during her training with Alice, and she understand what Xehanort really want to do. However, she is in trance mode because God of the Moon telepathic to her an she sense his presence nearby, thankfully her mask cover her face, "Miko, please whatever you do, don't make a sudden reaction by your eyes. I can't let Fallen Angel find me, but my kind and myself don't know why he bring you here instead of duty Vincent give you and your new friend," Tsukuyomi speaking to her mind, Mitsuki understand as she telepathic him back, "I understand... Tsukuyomi-sama," she reply back as they close their telepathic, while Mitsuki follow Shiki to keep her godly friend busy, she need to come up with the plan to escape with God of the Moon's help.
"What are you bringing her for, Fallen Angel?" Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto thought to himself as he watch both of them, thankfully he disguise himself as civilian form, he wears shackle around his wrist to hide his presence from Shiki, only Priestess and Priest can sense his presence and his aura of moon. He stealthy follow them and keep his mind to himself, "Whatever you are doing, Miko must complete her mission to send Xehanort and his army back to Yomi?" he added for Mitsuki's mission to defeat Xehanort and thwart his plan. "You are not the only one mon amie, who are suspicious about ma chérie's abduction," said Ushiwaka as Tsukuyomi glance at Moon Tribe. Ushiwaka keep his smile at Moon God, "Bonjour my friend, but I don't have any prophecy you and ma cherie, except that black demon feather will get cornered by a demigod and her new mon amie. Perhaps after those two separate, she and I are going to have a little dance, it's been three years since we fought," he greet and add to pick a fight with Mitsuki. Tsukuyomi seems not please about Moon Tribe picking a fight with priestess, but he have to respect him since he only test her strength. He continue to watch Mitsuki and Shiki, "After separate them, take her somewhere far enough, but she have to go to Beach of Wonder," he respond and add about her mission. Ushiwaka smiles at his old friend, his eyes went elsewhere, "It seems someone else have an eye on Fallen Angel, but looks like he's on the hunt. Not human, but I can't tell or never seen it before," he comment and disappear with dazzle radiant lights. Tsukuyomi look puzzle as he sees sharp amber eyes with pale complex and silver hair male figure before he vanish by dark mist. God of Moon is getting suspicious as he look at Mitsuki and Shiki.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

Takeshi Mitsuki Suzume Ayame Alice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Vincent and Atticus walked out of the portal with their keyblades on their back, looking around to see they were in a ramen shop. This made the old sage sigh as he looked over at Vin who was already holding three bowls of ramen,"What? Something wrong?"
"Nothing, kid..we need to find out where Mitsuki is before she gets hurt..", Atticus replied as the two waited for Auron and the spider kid to come through the portal.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:11 am

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Alveno "Auron" Alditore da Fiorenze
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

coming through the portal, Auron only gazed at his surroundings unimpressed, though that was how he normally looked "so we're here ... now how do we find this kid?" he asked as Trevor lept on one of the chairs "well that wolf said something about a festival ..." he said then looked at Vincent "dude, really?"

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

User Image

While Shiki and Mitsuki are heading to their spot where the firework will start, meanwhile Tsukuyomi have to keep an eye on them to wait for separation, but suddenly Tsukuyomi and Mitsuki pick up Vincent's divine aura and sensing demonic aura, which Mitsuki feel familiar. Mitsuki turns around towards a crowd, this caught Shiki's attention, "Hmm... is something wrong?" he ask her as he crock his head. Mitsuki turn her head towards Shiki, he only sees her eyes through her kitsune mask, "I-I'm so sorry Natsumezaka-san, but I have to go. I promise I will find the way to atone your sin," she respond to him with a smile behind a mask, she is about to turn around and head where other's are, but Shiki quickly grab her wrist tight as she wince and look at him in confusion, "Natsumezaka-san?" she ask him, Shiki let out a sadistic smile, "That demigod arrive with his comrades, Lord Takeshi is very clever to tell anyone about your abduction," he said to her, which Mitsuki grew pale because of bad atmosphere around him. She quickly shook her head, "I don't know, I got kidnap twice, Trevor-san witnessed my first kidnapped by Asura's leader of clown, and other was from you when Onii-sama was around. Please, don't hurt them," she explain and beg of him to leave them alone. Shiki anger got into him as he drag her as she yelp. Tsukuyomi eavesdrop on them, then he figure Shiki isn't letting her go, so he follow them, "Chance of separation, fifty fifty. Hang in there Miko..." he thought, until he stop as Shiki force her to sit on the bench, he frown at his action. Shiki lower his face towards her, he remove her mask to reveal her frightening look, "Now be a good girl and stay here, if you plan to run, there is no escape," he threatening her before he pull his face away and disappear with his black feathers, leaving Mitsuki in state of shock before she sigh in defeat, then cover her face with her mask. Tsukuyomi approach her, sensing her tense, "Miko... do not listen to him, Fallen Angel is trying to scare you," he speaks out to her. Mitsuki lift her head to look at God of Moon before she scoot over to let him sit next to her. Mitsuki close her eyes and look at the night sky, "Tsukuyomi-sama, did I make a bad choice to come here, instead of Beach of Wonder?" she quietly ask him. Tsukuyomi look at her for a while, then he thought of it, "It's not your fault, it's Asura and Fallen Angel drag you around, like they are preventing you are going to Beach of Wonder. They are forcing you that you are not suppose to go," he reply to her as he place his hand on her shoulder. Mitsuki look at him, then make a sad smile behind her mask. She begin to questioning her thought about Asura trying to put his Madness in her, but it's impossible, "Although, that bothers me... Madness Wavelength doesn't effect me, like Asura tries to. Why am I not effect by his Madness of Fear," she ask him, which this questions God of Moon. Before he replies, but two claws gauntlets cover their eyes, caught their surprise, but they sense something dark about the owner, "Don't move," said a calm voice of young man before they hears the screeching of animals, until they fell down on the ground. They find themselves back to streets, far distance away from others. Mitsuki turns around and find no one, this puzzles her, "How did we get here, but where did the sound of bats coming from?" she ask herself. Tsukuyomi stand up and help her up, then look at his shackle around his right wrist, he remain collective because if Shiki will find out God is around, he will know he will get Mitsuki. He look around a bit, "Ushiwaka said there is someone, but he's on the hunt. There is something dark about it," he said to her, until his black eyes lay on person in the small market store, he narrow his eyes, Mitsuki notice as she look at the raven hair male as she pick up a sinister aura. She is worrying about Trevor and others facing Fallen Angel, she sees his change of atmosphere and it makes her feel frightening. She quickly shook her head to focus on sinister aura and she quietly speak to Tsukuyomi, "We should investigate," she suggest, Tsukuyomi crack a smile as he agree, they head inside to eavesdrop on male, they head to magazine section for latest media and celebrity news. They suddenly pick up few more demonic presence in the store, they feel uneasy about this.
Shiki appear in the crowd as he sees Trevor and others, he slowly smirk, "Hmm..." he humming himself in amusement before he unleash his four pure black wings to take a flight, causing the civilians to panic of demon in sight as they run away. Not care about civilians reaction, he shoot his sharp feathers at them. He stare his blood orange eyes at them, "I'm afraid I won't allow you all four to look for her."

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Atticus nodded as he noticed a man appear within the crowd not to far from the ramen shop. This made the sage groan as he felt the aura around him with his eagle vision. Vin was chowing down before he noticed the man's wings appear before firing shards from his feathers at them. This made Vin quickly throw his ramen bowls at each shard, blocking the three out of the for shards from hitting them before blocking the forth one with his Excalibur keyblade,"I was going to EAT THOSE!!"
Atticus groaned before twirling his keyblade around, placing the blade of his weapon against his shoulder before speaking up,"I'm afraid you don't have much of a choice, fallen angel..Seems as though you don't know who you are talking to.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:56 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Auron saw the attack and quickly stabbed his sword into the ground and got in his drunken fist martial arts stance as flames started emitting small spurts from his fingers as his free hand on his sak'e jug "i suggest, for your sake ... bring us the girl or i'll- what's the saying? fry you, extra crispy" he said as Trevor had his mask on and web shooters at the ready

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 am
User Image

User Image

Shiki narrow his eyes, bit annoyed of Vincent's comment, but he shrug as he spread his black wings, "I already know you are looking for little silver blue eyes half wolf demon with priestess ability. Although, I have to admit, her glare is scary as her father and half brother did infamously," he states as he mention Mitsuki and Takeshi's father. He recall that day when he met Suzume and almost injured her, until Demon Emperor interfered. He begin to frown as he summon his black bow, "I keep Mitsuki hidden from all of you," he said sadistic sadistic tone, the wolf warned them earlier, as he unleash the the razor sharp feathers at them. He suddenly pick up Tsukuyomi's presence as he look at his location, "God of Moon is here too?"
A mysterious male in black look around and finally got bored and decide to do some fun as he let out a similar smirk, "Do it," he order his "men", unknowing Mitsuki perk her white ears and eavesdropping him as she begin to look alert while reading a magazine that she's on Miyano Mamoru interview of his new single, "Tempest". Tsukuyomi is being ready, but doing her intructions. The men shed their human form to reveal themselves as the devils, it terrorize the japanese customers as they are saying akuma, they escape, but few doesn't survive that devils kills them. A man, it reveal to be Reinhart Akito, grab a female clerk, who is frightening of him, he look at those devils in amusement, "I better thank Cordelia to summon them for me. Grab everything you need, we better move out before they do," he order them as his curse appear by his hand. The Devils do their work, until one of them take a notice on Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi's back from magazine sections. Thinking they are in their zone, so it take a stealth to prepare for double kill. Before it happen, Shrine Maiden and God of Moon quickly turn around by their palm them that infuse with silver color aura of the moon to purify it as it grunt and knock it over and dissolve. It caught Reinhart's attention, he rose his eyebrow at devil's dissolve by silver aura. He glare at the two devils, "See what the h*ll is going on?" he order them, and they obey as they head to magazine section. They suddenly stop to see Mitsuki with Genesis on her left hip and Tsukuyomi's godly aura of the moon facing them before they exchange glance at each other, then make an eye contact on the devils.
It was quiet from the outside, but suddenly Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi use their speed to send themselves and the devils out of the family mart as the civilians back away and the devils dissolves by their purification. Reinhart and rest of devils look outside to see who attack them, Mitsuki slowly stand up and remove her kitsune mask to reveal her calm face at Reinhart before she smile and put her mask to the side of her head, she slightly draw her Genesis Sword by her thumb, similar way to samurai before drawing his blade. Tsukuyomi unleash his god form as he look at Reinhart and the devils. Reinhart doesn't react when he find out he's facing Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi, he glare at them, "Mitsuki and her moon god are always ruin my fun. However, get them!" he comment, then order the devils to get them. The six remain of Devils runs out of the shop with their weapons ready to attack them, but Mitsuki activate her Divine Form: Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto, as her aura became silver and it add crescent moon shape gold headdress around her head. She immediately draw Genesis with her infamous piercing glare, her sword is glowing in silver to slash one to another. Tsukuyomilift his hand to send his exorcism slips to the devils to attach them and watch them burn by purification of the moon, "Akuma, huh..." said Tsukuyomi and glaze his divine golden eyes on Reinhart, and he feel something familiar about him, "Miko, do you recognize his aura?" he ask her calmly. Mitsuki lookk at God of Moon, then focus on Reinhart, who starts to smirk similar to Sommanus and Xehanort. She widen her silver blue eyes as she immediately recognize the darkness, "Same as Sommanus and Xehanort, but why are you doing this?" she ask Reinhart, Tsukuyomi remain emotionless, but he doesn't look please. Reinhart smirk coldly, "So you met my speedster brother. He always bragging about the most fastest person, unless he have to kill Raiden, but those twin brothers I want to kill are pain in the a** because of their half light and half darkness. I heard he was threatening you to kill Falcon in order to revive father. However, I don't care his and Cordelia's orders, so I have to kill you, Mitsuki. But first, I have to get rid of this stiffen god," he said in sinister smirk before he cast a bomb curse on Tsukuyomi as it explode same times as firework explode in the night sky, it caught Shiki and other's attention from the sound. Tsukuyomi grunt and knees down in pain. Mitsuki is horrify to see God of Moon's injury, "Tsukuyomi-sama!" she cried out and about to use healing magic on him, but he stop her by looking at her, "Never mind about me Miko, I will recover when the moon shines bright. Since you are Atticus' successor, there might be possible, Xehanort will think you will interfere his plan. That child seems to decide to kill you," he told her and theory Reinhart planned to kill Mitsuki. This shocks her and focus on Reinhart as he chuckle coldly, "Successor or not, but I rather play torture game with you before I will kill you, half demon!" he shouts with sinister smirk and dash towards Mitsuki in incredible speed. She is surprise as she withdrew Genesis and use her shadow by the time his hand touch her thigh and explode her shadow, this amuse him. She appear with her High Caliber Sniper Scythe in scythe mode with blade infuse with silver light and Rosary Life Beads around her neck before she proceed her speed with radiant silver lights from her yukata towards Reinhart, but he block her scythe, despite his pain on his palms from her both spiritual and purification magic, but he smirk evilly at her, she give him a piercing glare of her silver blue eyes.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Vincent smiled as he cracked his knuckles, summoning his dark and light keyblades behind his back, making them float to help his defense while he held his Excalibur keyblade with one hand, pointing it at the fallen angel before speaking up,"That's right, Mr..... I don't know your name but WHATEVER! Your dark chicken wings don't scare us.."
Atticus sighed softly as he kept his keyblade on his shoulder before using his free left had to fire three spiritual orbs at the fallen angel. When in contact with any object, a blinding light will shine bright similar to a flash bang grenade only a lot stronger. As he did that, Vincent used his light keyblade to place his feet on it like a skateboard. Doing this, he flew up into the sky while he held the other two keyblades in each hand, throwing the dark keyblade at the fallen angel with purple lightning flashing around it. He then used his justu scroll launcher that was wrapped around his wrist to pull out a fire jutsu scroll, activating it to fire three fire balls at the fallen angel.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:43 pm

User Image

"I am no killer ..."

Auron took a swig of his jug whilst taking his sword out of the ground then let out a jet of fire like a dragon lighting the blade on fire and preceded to attack the fallen angel "just like riding a bike" he said with a smirk

Trevor meanwhile figured the angel guy wasn't going to be of much help so he decided to actually try to find Mitsuki. he was starting to decide to ask if anyone saw her when he heard explosions of the non-firework variety "well thats one place to start" he said then shot a web to one of the buildings to get a high sight of the city. after a while he noticed two people facing off against a weird emo kid, one of them had a teched out scythe. smirking from under the mask he swung over there just as the guy blocked Mitsuki's attack with his hands "hey ugly!" he said then swung over aiming a kick to his head then did a back flip landing on the left of the two opposing fighters "i'm pretty sure the huge scythe means she's not interested, i think there's a Twilight convention nearby i think those might be your type"

"... i only stop them"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out