Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 am
S.M. sat in the throne room, his head buried in his hands. "I... I don't know what to do. What did I do to deserve all this?" He asked nobody inparticular.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 am
Spyke heads back to the palace not even acknowledging Rain. He then overhears Swift talking and walks in the throne room. "Because you are weak. If You had dealt with Blood then none of this would have happened but no...You have to be a pathetic excuse of a man!"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 am
Draid held up the Typewriter. "Here it is. I took the liberty of putting in an internal suppressor so if you decided to add another one on, it'd be pretty much silent... Try it out, we have a range over that door right there." He said, pointing his thumb behind him at the doorway leading to the firing range.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 pm
"Alright," Sciz said, grabbing the gun and heading down to the range, he loaded the clip and took aim at a target. He pressed the trigger, the gun shooting the target with dead-on accuracy. "Man, this is a nice piece of work, Draid."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:51 pm
Draid laughed. "Damn straight! This is so easy to operate, a CHILD could operate it without difficulty." He points to the stock. "Stock is an intricate spring system that absorbs almost all shock, I added a rail mount and underbarrel mount so you can pretty much customize it however you want... And here are the schematics if anything f*cks up..." He hands Sciz the schematics. "Am I the f*cking boss or am I the f*cking boss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm
S.M. jumped from his throne and punched Spyke down. "YOU DON'T THINK I'VE TRIED?! I'M SORRY I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE EXCUSE OF A MAN BECAUSE I SHOW REMORSE FOR PEOPLE!" S.M. barred his teeth. Some of his quills were poking out of their respectful spikes. His dark form was close.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Spyke gets up from the ground and punches Swift hard in the face. "YOU DIDN"T TRY ANYTHING!!!!" Spyke engulfs himself in fire and faces Swift. "IN CASE IF YOU FORGOT MY WIFE WAS TAKEN AWAY TOO!!!" Spyke growls in anger. "I SHOULD HAVE KILLED BLOOD AND SCIZ BUT NO...I had to listen to a coward like you." Spyke then readies a fire sword. "SHOW ME...Show me why I should follow your order...why i should respect you and why I should call you my brother." He then points the sword at Swift. "One on one...no help from anyone...we fight till one of us is out cold." "You win I will acknowledged you as my king but lose...then I will take the throne."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Greeman popped his head out of the doorway. "I BELIEVE YOU MEAN 'WIN OR LOSE I WILL GIVE THE THRONE TO GREEMAN!' ALSO YOUR WIVES ARE BOTH WHORES!" He then sped off.

"I owe you man, this is perfect." Sciz walked out of the workshop, smiling maniacally. Oh Draid, I love you, you sad, sad little fool...  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:45 pm
Draid rubbed the back of his head. "Heh... Yeah... I'm going to need that favor now... I'm planning on proposing to Fade, but I have no ring. I know you're a thief, so I was asking if you can get me two or three diamond rings for me? Silver or white gold base with diamonds imbedded? I would really appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:36 pm
Rain sighed, getting tired of Waiting for Blood to return. She growled, looking up at the sky.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm
River turned her head away, looking at Frost. "...Fro-ost?" She said, her voice cracking. There was no responce or recognition from the ice queen, not even an ear flick.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:00 am
S.M. snapped at that point. The rest of his quills slowly popped out of place. Soon, all his quills were jutting out of place in crazy directions. The golden stripes were gone and flame was flowing from his head. His voice came out dark and menacing. "Alright then. I'll show you why you bow to ME!" S.M. spun and kicked the sword out of Spyke's hand and then rammed a fist into Spyke's gut, throwing him into the back wall. He grabbed the sword off the floor and threw it quickly at Spyke.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 am
Spyke quickly moves out of the way of the sword and looks at Swift. "Look at yourself!!!" Spyke sighs. "This is what I mean..you are letting your anger get to you, YOU ARE KING ACT LIKE IT!!!" Spyke charges at Swift and punches him hard in the gut before kicking him in the head. "CALM DOWN and fight me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 am
Jarkoven looked over to Frost. "What's up with the queen?"

Blood put on his robes and Carnivale mask as he walked into the holding cells. "How is Queen Frost doing? Good I pres-..." He looked at the red stained bandages around her throat. "What did you do to her neck?!"

Jarkoven put his hands up. "N-Nothing, boss! She tried to kill herself last week.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 pm
Frost looked up blankly at Blood.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games