Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Gods. There's three of them even if they're usually lumped together under one name.", Arielle corrects her, "And I only remember yelling in English. I was mostly just swearing at Gamer and that other arsehole." She honestly didn't know what she was talking about since it had sounded like English to her.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:11 pm
Will strolled back into the room, followed by a curvaceous woman with a crystal ball in hand. She stood in the middle of the room as Will took a seat. "Alright, where's Kingsy? We CAN'T start anything without him..." She started, before remembering the other reason she was there. She made her way over to Doc and awaited his instructions.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Uh, yeah. No, you don't, Morrigan," Katriana said. "I could tell you were cursing, though. Let's see, it sounded something like, 'Diabhal thú! Damn tú go hifreann, is féidir leat bastairds,' if I'm getting the pronunciation right. Any idea what language that was? Hi, Ma Will," she added cheerily as the woman came in.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm
((Can someone else play the doctor..? I'm not really comfortable playing him a lot since I know little about medicine and whatnot...))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle just gives her a blank look. She had no idea what language that was. She glances over at Will and his mother, a glare appearing on her face once again as she lays down again and glares at the ceiling. "Looks like Mumsy Dearest decided to show...", she grumbles.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside walked into the doctor's offence "Good day Doc, hows my team doing?" He asked like this is more trouble then its worth
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:19 am
(I gotcha for the Doc.)
"Shut up" Gamer called out as he pulled his pillow over his head. Everyone was being far to loud for him currently as he just wanted to sleep. His energy was fully drained and he was tired from exerting himself more then he ever really did before. Grabbing at the covers he did everything he could to pull every bit of it over his body and curl up in them as he tried again to go to sleep. He wanted the day to be done and be left to sleep in peace.

"Deep scapular stab wound, second degree burns along right side, two fractured ribs also on the right, minor cuts, scrapes, and bruises here and there...and that was just on Arielle. Joesph I didn't have enough time to get to let alone check his wounds. I would say several deep lacerations and various puncture wounds but that's just going by the clothing he's currently still wearing" Doc said adjusting his glasses as he looked at Kingside for a moment. "I believe that your little group's soul purpose is to keep me busy" the man sighed pulling up a chair and sitting down. So far all of the patience currently had been seen to and he could for a time relax.

Looking to the woman that had walked in Doc gave a simple nod to her as she approached him. "I am sorry to ask this mrs. Gregorio, but as I am currently short on staff and rather larger on patient needs I would like any assistance that you can provide for the wounded" he commented looking past her at the rows of beds that had been taken up just since that morning. Most of the students had been stabilized well enough to where they just needed a bit of sleep to help the last leg of the healing process.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:04 am
Kuzan smirked as he walked down to his locker. "I got two of them at my throat now....and they are the weaker ones, I'll let them get all fired up and then take them down...hard." He thought to himself before laughing as he opened his locker. There was a puddle of water around his locker where the frozen students were thawed. He opened his locker and thought about hex and scowled. "There's no skill in being cursed you pathetic witch...." He said coldly as his skin started to turn icy blue and his locker began to freeze just from him touching it with his hand. "You'll learn being frozen is worse then burning at a stake"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:46 am
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amil walked from the gym, pretty much got a show with the fight. She was at her locker pulling out a text book though she stood looking at the mirror curiously before quickly closing the locker and running down the halls to head downstairs for her dorm room.

(Not a lot to do that I'm aware of >.>)  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:42 pm
((Well, no not yet >3< it's time to make our own fun O: ))

Zeek took a moment to take this in. It would appear... That every single person except him and the substitute teacher... who may have fallen asleep... Was gone. The gym was in ruin, and empty.

The mannequin slowly stood and figured that class might as well be over. Not like he learned much anyway. While walking out, the plastic bottoms of his feet clattered against the wooden gym floor, at least where there was wooden floor still left.

There was a bunch of things to do now. Well he could not eat lunch, but the library was open, he could go relax in the sun in the courtyard. Then again, he was pure white and sitting on the grass might stain his new false body embarrassingly. To the dorms to change then.

Zeek walked through the gym, out the door to the hallway, through the hallways and to the male dorms of the Academy. His personal room lacked anything that made it look... lived in. There was no furniture but for a desk, on top of which was the schoolbag he would have to carry around in his new body. As a ghost he lacked the ability to carry more than a single large textbook usually.
The walls and ceiling were bare and the window was covered by plain colored blinds. The mannequin went and sat down in one corner of the room and stayed still. Zeek's ghostly form slowly seeped out of it, like smoke pushing through the tiniest cracks from a sealed room.

The mannequin was left there lifeless while the boy's spectral form freely floated out through the wall. It was sunny outside still though he did not expect that to last. In an isolated, yet in no way significant, position the ghost settled down against the ground. He figured after some time out there he could just go chill in the library and read up for... Whatever class was next.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 pm
You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"I see, how long till they are fully recovered?" asked Kingside as he put a hand in his pocket feeling the chess piece in it. With two of the five down he may have to use it.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.

Xistund

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm
Scott walked in. Draped over each shoulder was a student who had been knocked out fro some reason or the other. He lied them down on two beds before standing straight and looking at the Five. He had his energy rifle attachment on his belt and his helmet's face looked at each one. They seemed to be talking about something.

His armored face stopped on Kingside. It was his request to be told what had happened. He didn't care if they were mean to him, but something was aggravating them. That was a certainty. There was trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:36 pm
Janelle, having only taken about half the damage from the attack than one normally would, was now limping to the infirmary. "that was fun." she muttered with a small smile. When she got to the infirmary, she pretty much collapsed on the nearest empty bed.  

phantom_princess21

Friendly Smoker

6,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Jacob 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:05 pm
Kuzan grabbed his books for his next class and closed his locker. He looked at his locker and growled. His skin turning even bluer. "Damn Brat!" He said and struck the locker with a open palm making all the lockers near his freeze before cracking. He sighed and began walking freezing the ground where he stepped with every step he toke. He huffed and decided to skip class and go train while the others were recovering. He turned and headed out towards the dorms.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:26 pm
Ma Will nodded, simultaneously talking to the five as she did. "Looks like your all here finally! Well, guess I can start now! First up, anyone here familiar with the name "Deadshot"?" She said, holding her ball in her hands, assuming the lotus position on the floor as she did.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that one of the guys who works up in Gotham? I thought Batman jailed him," she said. "Or am I thinking of a different Deadshot?

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games