Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Sebastet's Tower
ShadowDancer's Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:00 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Ora stayed close to Valick tell Dancer came out and told her to go close the drapes and get Sebastet. The drapes she got before she nodded and headed to the door. She did not know where Sebastet was but she would try the office first, and if she was not there she would change to her fox form to smell her out. "I will go find her" she said as she got to the door. She stopped and looked at Rebecca worried before she looked at Valick and nodded to dancer. "pants brother" she said as she left. ((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Dancer rolled his eyes at Ora's words but promised to put something else on when he got finished. By the time he was half way through with the runes, his father and Andy showed up. So he let his father finish the runes while he went to put on a pair of shorts and take his robe off. For what he was planning, he'd need as little hindering him as possible.

He moved back into the main room just as Ora returned with Sebastet. He didn't waste any time as the Hylarr looked over Rebecca, "We need Ash. Now," he told her simply while Desha finished up the last rune in the circle around Rebecca.

Sebastet gave a simple nod, "Easily done. Her bond to him is blocked," she told them all simply and moved to one side of the room to do an instant transport of the demon in question.

Dancer gathered the others close to Rebecca, "Alright, I'm going to form a protective circle around her, but I'll seal Ash in with her when he gets here. Until then we simply have to contain her, no matter what that takes," he stated firmly, "Once I get started on the circle, no one can interfere in what happens inside of it or with me. You'll all have to stay out of the way. Get her drained then leave her in Ash's hands. It's the only way to fix this," he added, needing them to understand.

He would be able to contain her powers but only if they stayed out of the way. It would be exhausting for him but it had to be done.

Explanations done, he moved over to Rebecca and checked on the blood flow coming from her wrists then shifted to look into her eyes. Thankfully the incense was helping her calm down a bit, "Michael, more incense, please. It's helping but we need more of it," he said simply.

Sebastet whispered something softly and Ash instantly appeared in the room wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. She shook her head slightly and whispered something else to clean him up and added a shirt to his clothing choice. She did have to frown when she inadvertantly brought another demon with him who was wearing considerably less than what Ash had been. Another whispered spell and the demon was dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. She made a quick decision and kept the demon beside her until everything was taken care of.

Ash froze and frowned when he found himself in the room with everyone and frowned even harder when he saw Rebecca, "Rebecca... What's wrong?" he asked softly as he approached her.

Dancer swiftly explained as best as he could then started dancing around the runes drawn on the floor.

Ash moved into the circle with Rebecca, his eyes on her intense and wondering what could have happened to her. He moved to kneel in front of her and put a hand on her knee, "I'm here, love," he told her softly and simply, ignoring everyone else in the room.

Dancer was a living imitation of the shadow he'd conjured to dance for Rebecca and Ash in the garden, his silver and white hair moving around him as an extension of the dance he was doing. But it wasn't hard to miss the power he was calling up. It started as a soft glow to the runes drawn on the floor then moved in time with his movements around the circle until a dome of pale blue light trapped Ash and Rebecca inside of it.

But he didn't stop dancing once it was formed. He kept moving but altered the dance slightly to add in a spell that would release the blocks on Rebecca's memory that would break the moment Ash kissed her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:30 pm
Darsto_23

Red Gypsy

Ora had no clue what was going on and it was scaring her. She had no clue how this was to help Rebecca but she trusted that Dancer knew what he was doing. Going she went to Valicks side she slipped her hand in to his and gave it a squeeze for she was scared and worried. 'Rebecca please get better' she thought as she watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Valick looked at Ora as he took her hand feeling it slip into his and softly held her close as Ash showed, Dancer explained and he went to Rebecca and her family stayed out of the way as he started.

Rebecca was getting weaker by the minute and once she heard Ashs voice she slowly lifted her head looking into his, her eyes still lost and her power still struggling to focuse. "A..Ash.." her voice was dark but lost. Just saying his name brought a lot of pain to her soul, as she was weak. Rebecca gasped looking around scared a bit as Dancers field formed around her and Ash and her mind started to fight to get free of what was holding it back. Rebecca growled and started to struggle with the bounds feeling them close to giving but she was almost drained of Lucifers blood and his barrier on her mind was weakening but not breaking.

"Ash..I'm sorry.." She cryed out as blood tears fell down her face, trying to give him the reason why she disappeared but her mind still faught with her. "I..can't.." She wimpered as it was hard for her to hold on now her soul was badly damage and she was in a lot of pain.

Michael, Andy, Vince, And Valick watched hearing her words but they stayed still knowing Ash would be able to help her, he had a way with her they haven't seen anyone beable to do for her.

Rebecca screamed as her wings tried to force out breaking the bonds but when her wings apeared before everyone, they were not beautiful like always, they were beaten, broken and had very few feathers. Her wings showed the truth of what she went through what her soul was feeling and what pain she felt. With the bonds broken she was luckly too weak to fight she just went limp in the seat breathing heavy as her mind continued to fight for the hidden memories, she looked at Ash in the eyes with her dark black sliver ones, she couldn't believe he was here.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:15 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Ash gave her a tender smile even though he wanted to cry at the state of her wings. Instead, he placed a finger lightly over her lips, "It will be alright my love..." he said softly and shifted his hand to gently brush her hair back.

Dancer increased his movements, now moving in a whirling blur around the circle, his full concentration on the spells he'd created and was strengthening even now.

Sebastet made sure to keep Zephyr beside her but kept an eye on Rebecca, just in case.

Ash smiled at her again, "I'll fix it, my love," he told her softly and leaned in to give her a tender kiss that was filled with how much he still loved her. When he pulled back from her, he cupped the back of her head and pulled her face into his neck, "Drink from me, my love... Heal yourself and find your strength again," he whispered to her, not giving her much choice in the matter but also giving her his full trust in this moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca gasps a bit as his lips pressed agains her, the warmth, the love she felt from it made a break in the barrier, her eyes flash the dark purple just like it when she got his sould bond mark from him. She breathed hot on his neck smeeling his blood as he whispered to her to feed. She growls softly and gave into her hunger as her fangs grow out and she sinks her teeth into his neck.

With the first galp the first wave of memories came back to her and Ash soul bond connection with her, the first memory was her in the garden, Isaac appearing and throwing her in a deep trance. She growls and her hands move around Ash as she drinks from him more know he can make her stop when needing too.

She gripped him harder as the memories continued, seeing Lucifer, getting tortched and forced to give Ashs heart back, forceing to drink his blood. Her wings started to heal as she fought Lucifer out, hearing her bones crake back in place and the feathers slowly grow back. Everything was coming back. And she was starting to feel her. Connection with Ash again as he started to get the wave of her pain, memories that were locked and how much she was sorry for what she did to him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Zephyr was confused.

One moment, he was having the best massage EVER by a smexy incubus, next he was pulled along to what felt like a different realm and was now observing some strange ritual. How he managed to get into a pair of pants was beyond him.

His brain wasn't working particularly well right now, endorphin from the marathon Ash had put him through were still buzzing around his skull. To make matters worse, his whip and cleaver were back at Ash's place, and he never was able to think clearly without them. Luckily, his ring was still on his finger, and his necklace of teeth was somehow in his pocket. But he was utterly confused.

There was attractive people rushing back and forth, and his mind was not able to grasp what was going on right now. A rush of soreness hit him when he tried to walk so he could look around a bit. How disappointing. He settled for reclining on a cushion of air of his own creation, and somehow managed to nod off despite all the excitement. He could deal with this later.
Red Gypsy
Darsto_23
Devossy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:58 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

It took all of his control to keep his hands to himself as Rebecca fed from him, "Gods!... I'd almost forgotten how good it felt to have you feed from me... Suck me down, Baby, and get your strength back..." he said in a passion-filled voice.

He knew she'd be able to finish healing her body by feeding. But he was talking about her inner strength, that part of her that he'd fallen in love with. He knew she could get that back, no matter what Lucifer had done to her.

"Come on, Baby... Come back to me... We'll take the b*****d down, I promise you that, but you have to finish coming back to me now, Sweetheart..." he added, still coaxing her to come back to herself as their soul-bond was restored.

Thanks to his marathon romp with Zephyr, he had the energy to give Rebecca what she needed without weakening himself.

He did look up to meet Michael's eyes, trying to signal him that Dancer could take down the circle. But he didn't know that Dancer was adding a new spell to the mix. One that would prevent Lucifer from messing with Rebecca ever again.

Sebastet rolled her eyes at Zephyr falling asleep and reached over to grab a chair then slid it under the demon and pushed him down into it, knowing that Ash had to have had a good reason for getting involved with him....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca growled a bit as she continued to drink from Ash, feeling him connect with her feeling him once again started to heal the emptiness in her soul and she was starting to win over Lucifer's control. She then felt the strength that Ash help her find once again and she pulled back and yelled out a burst of energy flowed through the air but not very strong to knock anyone back just like a strong gust of wind really.

Rebecca felt the barrier break and her mind was back in her control, as was her body and power. She breathed in deep and felt her soul starting to slowly heal once again as the memories coming back to her where very painful but she was so use to Lucifer's torture that she was able to handle it very well and too feel Ash connected to her again she felt whole once more.

Rebecca started to change back to her normal form and small smile grew on her lips and opened her eyes as they flashed sliver like they always did after she fed and looked her love in the eyes, her arms still comfortably around him. "Hey Handsome..." She says softly as looked at him but her eyes soon grew sad remembering being forced to return his heart and feeling his pain from her doing that. "I'm really sorry Ash.." She said with pain in her words wondering if he could forgive her.

Valick, Vince, and Andy smiled relaxing as they see Rebecca turn to them as she was and almost fully healed as her wings continued to return to there beauty. Micheal let Dancer know he may stop now but read his thoughts and nods letting him finish what he needed to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:49 pm
Darsto_23

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca growled a bit as she continued to drink from Ash, feeling him connect with her feeling him once again started to heal the emptiness in her soul and she was starting to win over Lucifer's control. She then felt the strength that Ash help her find once again and she pulled back and yelled out a burst of energy flowed through the air but not very strong to knock anyone back just like a strong gust of wind really.

Rebecca felt the barrier break and her mind was back in her control, as was her body and power. She breathed in deep and felt her soul starting to slowly heal once again as the memories coming back to her where very painful but she was so use to Lucifer's torture that she was able to handle it very well and too feel Ash connected to her again she felt whole once more.

Rebecca started to change back to her normal form and small smile grew on her lips and opened her eyes as they flashed sliver like they always did after she fed and looked her love in the eyes, her arms still comfortably around him. "Hey Handsome..." She says softly as looked at him but her eyes soon grew sad remembering being forced to return his heart and feeling his pain from her doing that. "I'm really sorry Ash.." She said with pain in her words wondering if he could forgive her.

Valick, Vince, and Andy smiled relaxing as they see Rebecca turn to them as she was and almost fully healed as her wings continued to return to there beauty. Micheal let Dancer know he may stop now but read his thoughts and nods letting him finish what he needed to do.

Ash was panting softly as Rebecca pulled back from him, forcing himself to work hard on controlling his desire. So his gaze was dark with it when he met Rebecca's silver eyes, "Don't apologize, my love... You have nothing to apologize for..." he told her simply and gently caressed her cheek.

Dancer finished the last spell and moved in the opposite direction to take down the circle, reversing his dancing until he finally moved to a halt. He stood there panting hard, sweat covering his golden skin, his hair equally slick with sweat and sticking to his skin. He stood there for a moment then dropped to his knees bonelessly, his head hanging as he tried to relearn how to breathe.

Desha motioned for Michael to take Dancer into the bathroom and take care of him then ushered everyone else out of the room.

Ash stood and helped Rebecca to her feet then approached Sebastet and Zephyr. He had to give the demon a small frown but scooped him up into his arms to take him to his tower with himself and Rebecca, "I'll explain him when we get to our rooms," he told Rebecca simply then lead her from the tower to head to their own...

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:32 pm
Red Gypsy

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Rebecca smiled warmly as she nuzzled his hand as he stroked her cheek, she could tell he was really wanting to go for some fun rounds in the bedroom with her right now. She wasn't sure how long she has been gone.

Micheal hurried over to Dancer's side as he drops to his knees. He scoops his love up in his arms and walks into the bathroom with him. "Thank you Love, now just rest, I'll take care of you." Michael says warmly to him as he closes the door behind him and starts the tub up for him.

Valick held Ora's hand as they walked out, Vince fallowed behind them and Andy with Desha after him.

Rebecca softly stood walking with Ash and looked at this demon that Ash seemed to know as he scooped him up in his arms, as Ash said he will explain when they get there rooms she just nodded softly and walked out with him as she took a moment to her thoughts about all that happened to her.

Once she stepped out of the room, she was pulled into a hug by Valick, Rebecca blinked a moment then smiled wrapping her arms back around him. "Thank you Valick." She says warmly and softly pulls back and looks into his dark blue eyes, "Sorry for throwing you against the wall" Rebecca said with a smirk. Valick chuckles and gives her the prince charming smile of his, "It's not like that was the first time you have done that Little one, Im fine." Valick teased.

Rebecca got a hug from Vince and Andy as she thanked them as well and for the heck of it hugged Desha too as she was grateful for him being there for her.

She then looked over at Ash, the one she loved with all her heart and feels so sorry for what she did and will do anything to make it up to him even if it wasn't her fault for what she did. He just has always been so good to her, he never deserve that ever from her. She wonders if he will give his heart to her once again but she will understand if he never will or needs time to do so again.

Rebecca put a soft arm around Ash as he carried his friend and walked with him to there tower as she was well energized but felt like she needed to lay down a moment and handle her thoughts of what she went through.

Valick looks at Ora and smiles, "So shall we head back to the kitchen then and I can make you food?" Valick says giving her a warm smile now that everything was better.

Andy looked and Desha and smiles, "We should head back to our room and get more rest, i'm still quite tired myself." Andy says softly.

Vince smiles watching his family go there ways and thought on what he should do, he decides to see what Lady Alice is up too and goes to find her.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 pm
Darsto_23
Would you post everyone else in their prospective destinations? We'll follow after you.

Devossy

Silenced Nocturne

Dancer gave a tired smile and let Michael strip him down and clean him up in the tub. Truthfully, he didn't have the energy to dry himself off after the bath and let Michael do whatever he wanted to do with him.

"I love you, Michael..." he said simply, knowing he didn't need to tell the vampire that he was grateful for the help right now. He knew he wouldn't be able to do anything else for several hours. He'd need rest then food. But right now, he could only think of the joys the emergency had interrupted.

Working spells like that always spiked his desire even though they wore him out and he proved that by trailing the fingers of one hand slowly up Michael's arm, over his neck, and into his hair to pull him down for a deep and passionate kiss.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:18 am
Red Gypsy
Sure I can do that

Micheal kisses him passionately and growled softly against his lips as he gripped his hair, feeling the desire in his love and making his desire grow in him. Micheal softly rolled on top of him, knowing he was worn out and tired but he wasn't going to deny his love there desire for each other.

Micheal made sweet slow love to him this time, not going rough too much to ware him out too quickly, but once done he knew Dancer was going to be but like a light and that would just make him smile as he would hold him and make sure food would be ready for him once he woke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:35 am
Darsto_23

Dancer lost himself in the sweet and slow love Michael gave him until he finally gave a soft sigh and gave in to exhaustion, drifting off to sleep as his lover finished cleaning him up.

So he didn't notice it when Michael carried him to bed, giving only a pleased sleepy murmur when the vampire joined him in the bed and pulled him into his arms, settling against his chest with a sleepy smile.

The spells he'd cast tonight had been brutal on him but beautiful to watch. He'd used the dancing to channel the energy where it had been needed in a display as beautiful as the unique hybrid was, graceful and captivating even as it was powerful.

That kind of magic could also be deadly if he chose to use it in that way. And most of the island's inhabitants who knew Dancer were praying daily that he never had to use it that way...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Red Gypsy

Micheal held Dancer close to him in his arms, so thankful for what he did for Rebecca and was going to make it up to him. He lays there a moment as he takes in what Rebecca went through once again, this time it seemed worse as she lost her memory. He hopes shes doing alright now that Ash has her, but he wondered who that Man was that he carried out of the room.

Micheal soon fell asleep with over thinking a lot and cuddle Dancer close and dreamed of a wonderful time on the beach with him once again.  
Sebastet's Tower

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff