Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:15 pm
"I just don't feel like I belong here is all." Ama murmured softly, still looking at her hands. Lou hated her, she had snapped at Lexayy, she felt rather out of place, especially since the majority could probably care less if she were present or not. It wasn't like just apologizing would do much to mend the bridges she'd burned in her anger.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:27 pm
X leaned back and his serious face came out as he looked at the group. Then he looked at his sister from the corner of his eye. He sighed "Just give it Time. They Will understand" he said as he looked out the window  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:34 pm
All Ama could do in response was slump a little in the seat and lay her head on her twin's shoulder, glad she at least had him there. X at least understood her and seemed to forgive her, even if it was hard for the others to at the moment, which was good, since she probably wouldn't have gone at all if X didn't go.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:34 pm
"Well, Lex? You going to get in on this or gonna chicken out?" Aaron said looking at her with a rather cocky smirk. "I can teach you guys after school a few days a week, or just make it a weekend thing, and after, oh....let's say a couple of months, we can have a contest and let the rest of the group decide who's the better skater; me or one of you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 pm
[I will be posting tomorrow. Yesterday and today, I've been dealing with stupid drama, so I've been feeling out of my roleplay mood.]

make-a-joke-of-it-all

[I will be completing my profile by the end of the week. I promise.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

I simply shrugged and pulled out my iPod from my hoodie's pocket. "I don't really care." I stated, "Probably couldn't stay on a board for the life of me anyway." Putting the earbuds in my ears, I turned on the iPod to "Bury Me Alive" by We Are The Fallen. As I listened, I patted the beat on my thighs, a habit that had been starting to grow on me after the others left me. I faintly sung along with the leader singer of the band.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm
"Aw, where's your sense of adventure? Of trying something new? You won't know until you try. Besides, I fell off a lot when I was still learning too, but I just got right back up again." Aaron told her. Due to his...less than pleasant family life, a lot of the miscellanious talents Aaron had had been self-taught, and quite a few of his scrapes and scratches during his late elementary and early middle school years came from him trying to learn how to skateboard.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

☽☾

Hearing the muffled voice of my best guy friend, I pulled out an earbud and looked at him. "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I usually had my headphones blaring, so I couldn't hear a thing. Hello, early life hearing aid.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Aaron face/palmed before repeating his spiel, but with an extra addition. "You're gonna go deaf if you keep blasting those things so loud. Had I known the lyrics, I should not be able to sing along to the music you're listening to.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

☽☾

I frowned and turned down the music. "You know I hate when there's background music for my music, Aaron." I said, shoving the iPod in my pocket and the extra earbud down the front of my shirt, "Anyways, I did try. Remember the skateboard I won in the school's library's silent auction in seventh grade? I tried learning how to ride it that weekend, but I couldn't even stand on it, so I shoved it in the garage. It was covered with dust and cobwebs when we moved and now it's gonna be collecting even more in the new house."

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:29 pm
Aaron held up a finger. "One day. If I can't get you to stay standing on a board after that, you're welcome to give up. I'll even bring a helmet, knee pads, all that stuff for if you do fall. And no, I'm not going to drop that subject that easily because now you've gone and gotten me pumped up to do this thing."

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

☽☾

Huffing as the bus stopped down the street from Pizza King, I said, getting up, "Fine. Now, move your a** before I knock you over and drag you off." I wasn't pissed about the skateboard thing; I just wanted to listen to my ******** music which had flipped to "Coward Mont Blanc" by Megpoid Gumi.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:39 pm
Aaron just held up his hands in letting it go now as he quickly got up with a small smile. Once on the sidewalk, he dropped his board and set one foot on it, ready to roll alongside the rest of the group once they got off.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:40 pm
Maya Freana

[Tis your cue. If you're still here. Lol I lost track of time.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:54 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Louisa got off the bus right after Aaron, shaking her head at him as she stood next to him. She was a bit surprised he had interrupted Lexayy while she tried to listen to her music, since it was no secret she'd get a bit angry if she couldn't listen to her music. Heck, she was like that with her books, and she often snapped at people when they kept her from a book. Oh, and when it was a good book.... Well, let's just say you wouldn't want to be the person to keep her from an amazing book.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games