Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:25 pm
"It's okay, I've got this!" Snowy announced as he fluffed himself up to make himself look more imposing and began to emit a warm bit of energy that began to rise up off him into the sky, breaking through the clouds and allowing the suns rays to penetrate the forest again, negating the inclement weather that had been brought by the wandering Politoed. "Crystal taught me to use Sunny Day just for this sort of emergency."

"Well, I wouldn't exactly call this an emergency, but getting wet from rain wasn't how I was planning to start the day," Crystal noted.

The momentary downpour had been enough to douse the night's campfire so Crystal's shiny Banette excused herself into her pokeball now that it was no longer necessary for her to be keeping watch on the camp site.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:39 pm
Shiro nodded as he felt the sun again, at least the shower/rain was short lived as he moved to grab his backpack, checking everything to make sure they were fine, once done he'd look to Night blade shaking off the wetness of his fur before wandering over with his swagger, and went into his Pokeball without complaint before Shiro checked to make sure he had some berries to munch if they didn't want to stay for breakfast.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:35 pm
Snowy went about shaking off and preening to rid himself of the moisture that had gotten into his fur from the rain while Crystal and Shiro continued packing up the campsite.

"So, did you want to stay here in the forest to get in some training before we head to Goldenrod City or would you rather go there now to find a place to eat before going to challenge Whitney?" Crystal asked Shiro. "We could grab some Apricorn Juice at the Pokéathlon Dome and maybe check to see if there's a bug catching contest going on at the National Park today."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:55 pm
Shiro had thought about the question while pulling out a small tin that had a few Oran berries in it to idly munch on one "well, i do have my ideas ready and Gaia can probably handle Miltank pretty well, so i can take a bit of rest instead of training my Pokemon, so how about we get through this forest after picking up those special apricots and the black ones i planted a while ago, then take the suggestion of visiting the Dome and checking for any bug Catching Contests?" he said while putting the Oran berry tin away, after he had a couple, given he just needed some energy after yesterday and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:16 pm
"Okay then, sounds like we've got a plan," Crystal replied as she finished up her packing and shouldered her backpack to indicate she was ready to leave the campsite. Snowy finished his preening and swiftly hopped up onto the girl's shoulder to perch there while Crystal and Shiro were walking. "Of course, since it's your special Apricorn grove, you'll be having to lead the way," Crystal added as a reminder to Shiro.

The Sunny Day had ended by that point, but the Oddish were still out in and about in full force having emerged to soak up the sunlight while they had the chance in the otherwise dimly lit forest. It would be prime time for Shiro to get in a bit more training for Black Blaze if he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:06 pm
Shiro nodded as he idly picked Black Blaze's ball from his belt and released the shiny Charmeleon who looked around, before giving his 'father' a thumbs up "Black blaze, let's work on training on our way forward, Ember on the Oddishes! do try to keep the fires from burning the forest itself though." he called out, with Black Blaze nodding and launching forward to get to work "time to burn!" with that, he began launching embers at the Oddishes, and proceeded to clear a decent walking path for Crystal and Shiro to get going, with Shiro leading the way to the grove, which, thankfully wasn't that far off from the path to Goldenrod city, it was only 5 minutes of walking to it, plus it was still quite near the exit of Ilex Forest.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:35 pm
*~Goldenrod City: Pokéathlon Dome~*

Once Shiro was done collecting his special Apricorns from his secret grove in the Ilex Forest the two trainers and their accompanying pokemon soon exited the forest and continued north along Route 34 into Goldenrod City. Of course, they were only passing through at the moment and continued on their way until they reached Route 35 which would take them to the entrance of the National Park as well as the famous Pokéathlon Dome. Once there they would be able to grab some Apricorn Juice or ApriShakes, as well as something to eat for breakfast.

Crystal decided to make the necessary preparations for the possible bug catching contest, going inside the Pokéathlon Dome to visit the resident Nurse Joy and then depositing all of her pokemon except for Snowy into the PC storage system. After all, the main rule of the bug catching contest was that each trainer was allowed only one pokemon to battle with for the duration of the contest. It made Crystal vaguely wonder which one Shiro was going to choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:01 am
Shiro himself had gotten a Black ApriShake, and Black blaze, once they got there, a Black Apricorn Juice, and proceeded to work in getting his pokemon sorted in the PC storage once crystal was done, putting all but Black Blaze away in his Storage, but leaving it neat enough so he could get the rest of his team back for after the contest, chuckling a bit to himself "Yeah... this could be interesting." he said, sipping his ApriShake with amusement.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:56 am
"From what I've heard, they've greatly expanded the bug catching contest to include non-native bug type pokemon from Hoenn and Sinnoh during the bug catching contest on specific days of the week," Crystal agreed. "Who knows what we might find out there to catch!"

Once they exited the Pokéathlon Dome back onto the surrounding pier things became a bit more complicated when Shiro was unabashedly latched onto by a very familiar psychic dragon type pokemon from the Hoenn Region.

"Oh Shiro! Are you okay?!" Latias asked, her telepathic voice filled with worry. "We sensed that you were having really bad nightmares so we decided we had to come check up on you. You know, you seem different somehow now that I look at you. Did you do something with your hair? And you kinda smell like a pokemon now. Did something happen?"

Her brother, Latios, was more reserved about the situation. While Latias was smothering Shiro with nuzzling and cuddling, even going so far as to pick him up whilst hugging him, Latios merely levitated over the pair with a look of worry evident on his face.

"You guys didn't come all this way from Hoenn, did you?" Crystal had to ask.

"Well, we did, but not all at once," Latios replied telepathically. "We've actually been headed this way for awhile now, but then we started hearing Shiro's psychic screams and we got worried, Latias especially, so we decided to pick up the pace. We were also surprised to learn that a new Lugia has appeared in the Whirl Islands off the coast between Olivine and Cianwood City. And it would seem that Rayquaza has descended into the Johto region as well, although he appears to be frozen solid outside the Tin Tower in Ecruteak."

"Yeah, it's a long story, but I might have had a hand in that last part," Crystal remembered with a nervous chuckle. "But that's only because I was helping Suicune to stop Rayquaza from going on a rampage. You see, when I first got back to Johto from my journey in Unova, there was a second Rayquaza, one created artificially by Team Rocket. The real Rayquaza became furious and descended from the heavens to crush his imposter. We defeated the imposter, who we discovered was made from hundreds upon hundreds of Unown that Team Rocket was experimenting on, but Rayquaza was still too agitated to see reason so Suicune has been keeping him on ice. We've also defeated a Ho-oh that was created by the same experiments and I think that new Lugia you mentioned might also have been one of them as well."

"Then it isn't a coincidence that Latias and I were feeling drawn here," Latios responded telepathically. "We might be needed to reason with Rayquaza on a more personal level."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:04 pm
Shiro of course, being the easily startled person he was, gave off an 'Eep!' when he was tackled/glomped/flown into by Latias, completely not expecting the Eon dragon to show up at all ~La-Latias?!?!~ he said via telepathy, mostly out of surprise, before calming himself down and just enjoynig the snuggling, reaching up to stroke along Latias's body "well.. in order of the questions.. it was bad nightmares again, worse than usual in fact, hence the screams i think given Mewtwo also resonated to it." he said, while thinking "the hair and scent like a pokemon are related hand in hand.. unfortunately, it also relates to what Crystal said about Team Rocket experimenting again." he sighed a bit "i got back a bit earlier from Unova before Crystal did, and unfortunately, when i touched down in Olivine City, i was kidnapped by Team rocket, and my current team, at the time, and myself, were used as experiments, though i think they did less to my team than they did to myself." he rolled up one of his sleeves, showing his arm with the unown letters all around it "they tried to make me into.. something, i guess a super soldier, by trying to engrave unowns into my skin, and working my DNA to mix with Mew DNA, and -maybe- some ditto DNA, so that might be why i have the scent of a pokemon, because i am one, partly." he then twitched an eyebrow as he pushed back the flashback of the nightmares again "... thankfully, Crystal managed to save me before they finished up, or better yet, put me under their thumb." he said while Black Blaze drank his Apricot juice with a headtilt "who're these pokemon father?" Shiro looked over to his Shiny Charmeleon with a smile "very good friends of ours from the Hoenn region, Latias and Latios... the Eon Dragons, as they're called." of course, Charmeleon just tilted his head, before shrugging, going along with things as Shiro spoke up "it is nice to see you two again though."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:20 pm
"It sounds like this Team Rocket is even more nefarious than the Hoenn region's own Team Aqua and Team Magma," Latios observed with a frown.

"Well, for all their talk, Team Aqua and Team Magma are really both just groups of thieves and ecological terrorists," Crystal agreed. "Team Rocket is an actual crime syndicate with extensive membership and support across the Kanto and Johto regions. The organization is also exceptionally well funded by the profits it makes from stealing and selling pokemon. As a result Team Rocket can hire full-time scientists who have a certain moral flexibility to engage in their illicit research. Cloning and hybridization technology are only the tip of the iceberg."

"And, of course, the local police force has always had trouble with them because Team Rocket always leaves chaos in its wake," added Snowy. "The Kanto region in particular is still recovering from the displacement of high level wild pokemon into low level habitats."

"And those terrible people are still on the loose?" Latias asked in disbelief.

"Well, even if they are, the present incarnation of Team Rocket is different from the previous incidents. The boss disbanded the members of the original organization years ago," Crystal explained. "But there have been more than a few copycats who have attempted to revive the organization and bring the boss out of hiding. Of course, I blew up the research facility where Shiro and his pokemon were being held beneath the Ruins of Alph, but that will probably only be a hindrance to them for a little while before they find some other stronghold to use as their hideout."

"Well, that settles it then, we're just going to have to stick with you both until we manage to put a stop to them for good this time," Latias asserted as she snuggled Shiro all the more protectively.

"But first we're going to have to do something about Rayquaza," noted Latios. "As bad as it might be to let him rampage, being encased in ice by Suicune has left Rayquaza vulnerable to capture and it will be worse if this Team Rocket decides to come after him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:12 am
Shiro of course didn't mind the snugglings, listening in on things as he sweatdropped at Latias's decision, well, it wouldn't be too bad, at least, however he had thought of something with a bit of a frown "well, as it is, i have to re-visit the towns and cities anyway, i kinda lost all my badges in the explosion of the Team Rocket base, which is why you guys haven't seen Raiden around, given he's gonna be -pissed- at me when he finds out, not to mention the fact i kinda hid him in the PC storage until i got at least 8 badges from Johto." he said with a small sweatdrop "well, normally Raiden's a calm one... but after he overreacted to certain things on Mt. Silver... well... i kinda decided to let him rest in storage for a while." Black Blaze just looked between the two with a sip of his juice, tilting his head curiously, but left it be at the moment as shiro spoke up "as for going to Ecruteak City immediately... i still need Whitney's Gym badge before heading that way."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:10 pm
"I guess we'd better skip the bug catching contest in that case and head back into Goldenrod City so you can take care of Whitney to get your gym badge," Crystal decided. "Taking care of Rayquaza is more important than goofing off in the National Park for a few hours anyway."

"In that case, we shall accompany you both, but Shiro will still have to win his gym matches on his own merits," Latios acknowledged. "Latias and I are only tagging along because we're concerned about Rayquaza and we might need your support to get through to him."

Crystal nodded. "That makes sense."

"Traveling with trainers we know will also make it easier for us to avoid being spotted by this region's shady elements," Latios added. "We'll be putting our trust in you to get us safely to Ecruteak City."

"We'll do our best," Crystal answered as she readied a spare pokeball, a Friend Ball in this case, for Latios. Latias was still sticking to Shiro like glue. Of course, Crystal and Shiro would also need to pick up the other pokemon they wanted to have on hand from PC storage once Latias was safely put away too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 pm
Shiro had been leery of putting legendaries in pokeballs, mainly because of them becoming even more targeted by any of the usual criminal organizations he runs into that take a keen interest in him, Team Rocket especially, but he did mentally relent and dug in his pack a moment before pulling out a Friend ball as well, for Latia, and gently stroked her head gently.

"will this be only temporary, at least until we get Rayquaza calmed down enough to go back into the skies and return to Hoenn?" he asked, accidentally going to Pokespeech again out of habit when he was nervous, it seemed he'd fit right well in a pokemon researching community, if he could keep from transforming at least when in public so as to not incur more scientists out to discover what the hell he's doing.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 pm
"Don't be silly Shiro," Latias replied telepathically. "We came all this way because we're worried about you. Chasing away Rayquaza isn't going to fix the issues you've been having so even once he's been taken care of you'll still need looking after until we're satisfied that you're feeling better."

Latias gave Shiro a light bop on the nose and then disappeared into the Friend Ball he had brought out for her before he could protest any further.

"You know Shiro, the way you keep lapsing into pokemon speech at the slightest distraction, I'm beginning to think you might be more pokemon than human at this point," Crystal decided that this little quirk of his was happening a little too frequently to be merely a coincidence. "At the very least it's seeming like your brain might have been re-wired to think that way."

With that she headed back inside the Pokéathlon Dome to access the PC storage system. She returned Fluffy to her active roster and also brought out Denryu (Ampharos), Taki (Floatzel), and Karpatite (shiny Gigalith) in addition to Snowy and Latios. Given that they would soon be facing Rayquaza again, Crystal felt that she needed to be prepared for anything and so her line-up reflected the line of thinking by providing a wide range of coverage options.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff