Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

VenetianTemper

Beloved Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 pm
Hello everyone!
I am VenetianTemper, but you can call me either Venice or Temper.

I have a serious love for the Hetalia series, and I really like MLP:FIM. As you can tell, I like green, but I love all of the colors! I would to chat sometime!

Also, I want to be an ENgineer when I grow up  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:31 am

Good morning everyone. My name is TheCourteJester, but I do not mind being called Jester. I am 20 years of age and married, and I have a knack to draw frequently, have made an art shop or two in the past and do not mind drawing for commissions.
I like to think of myself as a bit of a gamer, from Mass Effect, to Dragon Age, Skyrim, to Dragons Dogma, to cute little games such as Harvest Moon, and pokemon, Call of Duty [even though i fail at that one quite horribly so].
I love anime and manga, currently watching Rosario Vampire with my hubby, and reading Fairy Tail.
I write and read, so therefore i of course enjoy Roleplaying.

If you are interested in learning more about me or anything else, do give me a pm.

With love,

TCJ

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:43 am
Hello! Thank you for inviting me to the guild. Not sure how I was found, but it's alright. xd You can call me by my username.

Here is the short version about me. If you want to now more about me, just check out my profile.

-I am 21 years old.
-I live in Florida. Originally born and lived 7 years in Connecticut.
-I have been on Gaia since November of 2008.
-Single (Not planning on dating anytime soon. I want to go to college and get my life settled down, then travel to Japan first.)
-I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes.
-My family owns a cat named Chase. We got him from the Humane Society when he was a kitten. He is 9 years old. We did own a collie named Draco, but we had to put him to sleep last November. He was 10 years old and greatly missed. Their pictures are on my profile, so you are welcomed to take a look.
-My favorite animals are wolves, sharks, and snakes.
-I like watching old cartoons, mostly from the 90's and early to mid 00's. The cartoons I like today are Gravity Falls, Dan Vs., and MLP: FiM.
-I like to listen to Jpop, Jrock, Miku Hatsune, Luka Megurine, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Linkin' Park, and classical.
-My favorite composer is Yuki Kajiura.
-I love anime and manga. I have a ton of favorites, but the one I'm currently reading and watching is Detective Conan.
-I love to read! My favorite authors are Rick Riordan and Erin Hunter.
-I'm a fan of yaoi and yuri.
-I kindly ask you not to discuss religion, politics, relationships, and death with me.

Dislikes:
-Bees/wasps/hornets
-Celery
-Mint in almost anything. (The only exception to this is toothpaste.)
-Strawberry ice cream
-Country and rap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:58 am
TheCourteJester

Serene Rainstorm

Welcome to the guild!! heart
Hope you both enjoy your time here! And you both have really nice avi's whee  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Avanne

Desirable Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:00 am
Hi everyone 4laugh
Here's what I am. Feel free to call me Pika or Ren. I won't respond if you spell those names wrong rofl
. Lived in California all her life
. 14 years (e -e I assure you I'm mature enough to not jack people off for no reason)
. Asian (duh vietnamesee)
. I crack jokes a lot :u
. Very perverted ;D
. Currently 10 wifeys on Gaia
. I draw. Sometimes freebies sometimes gold
. Major tomboy in real life, punk princess on Gaia
Music likes: Kpop, JRock, pop, bit of rap, anything that has a fast tempo and good sound.
Music dislikes: Country talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
TheCourteJester

Serene Rainstorm

Thank you!! heart  

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:29 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
TheCourteJester

Serene Rainstorm

why thank you my dear heart my theme is supposed to be somewhat of a necromancer ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am
    hi, my name is April. you can call me that. : )
    i'm eighteen years old and live in Michigan.
    my favorite band is The Dresden Dolls.
    i loove anime, my very favorites are Paranoia Agent, Nana, and Tatami Galaxy.
    i love things pink and girly. 4laugh
    i have an amazing boyfriend that i love very much. heart
    i've been on gaia for about six years. i love making avatars and going on the forums.
    i would really love to be a social worker. it feels almost like a life calling to me.

well.. that's it i guess. :3

upside down doll

Sugary Sweetheart

Queen Fries

Fluffy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:55 am
emotion_bigheart
H-hey. ^^'
My name's Jacquelene.. but it's so fluffing long for some so feel free to shorten that in any way you can; I like cute nicknames too. ♥
I am only fourteen. I've been told I'm pretty young... i-if you flip that number though, I'm 41! O-or that's just creepy I guess..
I like to draw. I have a deviantART. I really love friends and gaia.. b-but I don't really start many conversations, I worry too much whether my friends are busy or not..
Oh! I'm completely new to this guild, accepted its invite an hour ago. Hehe.
I hope I meet nice friends here. I don't know what else to say about myself, I guess you can visit my profile for further information? ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:17 am
Hello everyone
Thank you for inviting me to the guild.

You can call me Dark or Energy >.< my username should say Dark_Energy but it was taking Dx so i mixed the r and g about. Or you can call me Kiko, Kiki or Kirsten as its my real name smile

I am 23 year old women who lives in Scotland.
Im engaged with my tomboy wink . I enjoy playing games on my phone at the moment XD all arcade games. My fiancé says im a right gambler as i get hooked on playing the 2p and 10p slot machine. One time we went to Blackpool and i nearly spent all his money on them. I love to play on Grand Fantasia

My favourite animals are Tigers, Panda, and Cats. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime if i can be bothered.

I have been a member since 2010 but haven't been on since i found the website again <3 (mainly because i kept getting emails about it)

If you have any questions or want to know more about me or need help or just wanna chat then just message me smile

Dark_Enegry

Invisible Bidder

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 am
Dark_Enegry

Welcome to the guild!! It's lovely to have another UK girl in the guild!
(i've spent way to much money in 2p machines over the years. Don't worry your not alone xp There so addictive!)
Hope you enjoy your time here!!
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Dark_Enegry

Welcome to the guild!! It's lovely to have another UK girl in the guild!
(i've spent way to much money in 2p machines over the years. Don't worry your not alone xp There so addictive!)
Hope you enjoy your time here!!
heart

Thank you heart  

Dark_Enegry

Invisible Bidder

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Revie Creation

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:38 pm
Hello, I'm Revie Creation, you can call me Revie or Rev.
I'm 18 soon to be 19, I'm Canadian and super proud of it.
I've graduated a college Fine Arts Program and am now currently enrolled in the Sciences.
I would love to do Wildlife Veterinarian Medicine or even be a Conservation Officer.
I love the outdoors and spending time with my family.
I have 2 dogs, and turtle and a snake who take up a lot of my time.
I'm also a Dance Instructor and a local dance studio and a local gym.
I teach mainly Acrobatics, Hip Hop and Ballet, but I'm also trained in Lyrical, Contemporary, Modern, Tap, Jazz, and Musical Theatre.
Dancing is a huge part of my life and i have no idea what i would do without it.

Thanks for the invite  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:25 pm
Hi, I'm Kerrie, but you can call me Nyx.
I live in the mountains of North Carolina USA.
I'm a 23 year old nerd with a love of pixel art, classic rock, cartoons, comic books, reading, and video games. heart  

Darth_Nyx

Festive Trickster

23,250 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Elzia Irithyl

Wrathful Healer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:42 am
Ah, hello. I'm Elzia Irithyl. I don't care for my real name, but it's Kerri for those who wished to know. You can use Elzia, my real name, or I also go by Kai.
I'm 21 and live in Missouri [sucks lol]
I'm a Whovian, Pokemon-loving, online gaming, manga-reading, pegasister, furry, raver who has a weak spot for books, tattoos, music of all types.
I'm rather shy, but once you get to know me... well, maybe you don't want to get to that point. I'm quite strange, too sweatdrop
If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games