Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm
((now I'm all alone... emotion_8c ))

Kyle laughed when he got up to the woman, heed struck her in the back, the second he made contact the illusion disappeared "what?" Kyle asked unsure of what had happened, he looked around and noticed that Mara had disappeared as well. Kyle put his hand up to his head, he wasn't sure what was real or not...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxx"Au revoir ma mère! Je vais au centre-ville pour faire quelques achats," Claira called to her mother from the doorway of the kitchen. "Très bien, mais ne soyez pas déjeuner tardif! Nous allons avoir votre favori pour le dessert: Clafouti!" the older woman replied with a goodnatured smile. Her darling Agathe had been a whirlwind of motion since infancy, never staying put for long; be it hobbies or boyfriends or clothing styles; they never lasted for more than a month before the pretty French girl got bored and moved on. Claire's final words to her mother before leaving for the day were "Yummy! Je ne voudrais pas manquer pour le monde!"

xxxxxA few minutes and one subway token later found Claira Roux standing outside the very large and very popular museum. It was a sort of a catch-all for artifacts: in one wing resided items of random historical value, another was completely dedicated to visiting displays. Claira wasn't sure what was in there right now, she had heard something about souvenirs donated by "super heroes." she was interested in was the east wing of the museum, the area where all the lovely paintings were kept. It was also to be the next crime scene of the high-end art thief that goes by the moniker 'Dye.' How in the world would she know this? Because Dye and Claira were one and the same. This was no ordinary visit to a museum, although she would certainly try to make it seem as so. No, this was a reconnaissance mission. She would for exits and entrances, guards and cameras, then break in after hours, under cover of night.

xxxxxEven for an art buff it would be strange to make a straight beeline for the east wing, without even a glance at the other displays, and Claira had all the morning hours to while away, and so she wandered around, occasionally stopping to chat with a fellow visitor for a few minutes. Mostly these lucky few were handsome young fellows, although Claira had a very... interesting conversation about puppies with a kid who had lost her mother in the crowds. By the time parent and child were reunited, Ms Roux found herself in the aforementioned wing designated to items from vigilantes. Nothing all that interesting here, although there was an intriguing diamond being eyed by an equally intriguing man.

xxxxxHe wore a heavy trenchcoat and a thick pair of sunglasses; only the the latter made sense in the recent heat wave that had clutched the city for several days. A quick glance at a clock on the wall showed Claira that she had plenty of time until she would need to be home for lunch, more than enough to chat up this interesting fellow. Claire strolled nearer, trying to catch his eye, when he knelt down as if to tie his shoes. Instead ice shot from his hands, covering all exits with its glassy sheen. Taken off guard, all Claira could do was gape openmouthed as he then smashed through the security glass to remove the gem he had been admiring. Her first thought was that any chance of stealing that lovely Picasso she'd been admiring for weeks was gone. Her second was to contact this brazen a**, and let him know of how he'd inconvenienced her. Even as he made his getaway through a hole in the ceiling, Claira established a mental link with him. "Hey, mon cochon! Your crazy move just cost me a month of planning! Tu es completement débile, although... I have to admit that you have spunk." It would be pretty hard to ignore a new and unexpected voice in your head, especially one as forceful as Claira's.

[Never again, I swear it. I'm not even sure how I wrote all this, but I promise to never force any of you to read this much again. So, so sorry, but I just can't cut anything out. It's all important. Anyways... Voodoo, I thought you looked lonely, with no one to interact with... Also, I'll be babysitting from around twelve to an undetermined date, and will not be able to reply at that time.
EDIT: Translations, which I totally forgot.
Goodby mother! I am going downtown to do some shopping.
Alright, but do not be late for lunch! We're having your favorite for dessert: Clafouti!
Yummy! I would not miss it for the world.
Hey, pig!
You are completely stupid.]

The Voodoo Bunny

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:36 am
((haha well thank you.))

Kuzan appeared on a roof top and laughed "Trust me...you little attempt to steal something worthless would be buried under my plans..." He replied to the mental stranger. He held the diamond up into the air. "Now....let's start phase one." He said as he began to focus on the diamond. The outer diamond glowed blue. Kuzan smirked. "It still responds!" He said as the inner diamonds began to spin. Soon the temperature started to drop slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm
((I really hope your villains are in another city))

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer grins as much as a cat can when she sees how confused the boy is, though it vanishes when she remembers that she can't use her more powerful magic in this form since they required the ability of human speech. Pulling a face, which looks odd as a cat, she goes behind a crashed car to shift back without being seen. Peeking around it, she mutters another spell and throws a small fireball at the boy's feet.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm
((haha yeah we can say that. that's why i left out the location of the museum =3))

Kuzan laughed as he felt the air in the city begin to cool down. "It's working!" He said as he looked down at the roof to see it slowly freezing over. "Oh...that's new...." he said as he stopped focusing making the effects stop. "Oh well. Itll take some research. But this object will be very useful." he said laughing as he jumped off the roof top into an alleyway  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm
((Well, the Hall of Justice is in Washington, DC. The museum could also be in DC, or it could be in any of the other major DCU cities. Star City, Central City, Keystone City, Gotham--though I doubt that one--Metropolis, etc. Choose one, and we can go from there.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:57 pm
((wait so where have we been this whole time...DC?))

Kyle's temple was pulsating, he was getting way to irritated. He saw the fireball coming at him,he gritted his teeth and side stepped barely avoiding it "show yourself!" he fired a bolt at the crashed car where the fireball came from, the car exploded and was sent flying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:07 pm
((Well, the heroes have been. It's your choice where you are, since the Justice League and the Team will be going all over America depending on where their missions take them.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 pm
The computer screen at the end of the gym suddenly turned on, showing an image of a a green-skinned woman with short brown hair. "Miss Martian to the League. There's been a break-in at the Smithsonian Museum. The thief has taken a very valuable and powerful artifact from the new Heroes' Donations wing. Any available Leaguers are needed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:25 pm
Feng sighed. "Alright, I'm on it..." he said sighing. He wanted to see the young ones show off their powers. "Besides...it's probably some small time thief anyway..." he said as he walked to the computer. "Are their any other details?" He asked Miss Martian as he crossed his arms.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:52 pm
Ghost looked at the screen then his wife "I can take care of it." Ghost said as he walked up to the computer." Miss Martian is there any idea if these are meta-humans or just regular thieves?" He may need to change his suit depending on what he was facing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Both of you go," Snow Raven said. "Miss Martian said all available Leaguers are needed, and I must stay here to make sure Brink doesn't break our new Team."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"The thief appears to be a metahuman or superhuman. The Watchtower's sensors cannot tell, and from the Watchtower they are outside of my telepathic range," the female martian reported.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:12 pm
"Yeah I know, but sometimes you need a diversion." Lewis replied cheerily as he used the force of Brink's grab plus his telekinesis to grab the man and Judo Flip him. Man, I hope this works, if not, I am going to get crushed. Lewis thought to himself, it was still kind of hard to focus on flipping a guy like Brink and keep the sudden increase in gravity bearable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxWhat mister iceman said was true, in this hullabaloo Claira probably could have snuck out with half the contents of the east wing without being caught, and she was sorely tempted to sever her mental link and do so. However, there were always more paintings, but only one of this intriguing man, and he was going to ski on out of her range soon. Or something. How exactly do ice villains make their getaways? As Claira quickly turned these thoughts through he mind, careful not to telecast them into the stranger's mind, she noticed the air turn colder, condensing her breath into puffs of smoke. He was doing something, something with the diamond, and that was what finally decided Claire's mind. She just had to know what he was up to, mostly because shopping would be boring after this. An emergency exit was utilized, and it only took a few moments for her to find herself in the same alley as the thief. "Donc, beau, où puis-je dans tout ça?" Claira asked playfully both out loud and in her mind. It didn't matter if he didn't understand French; that only made speaking it all the funner. "In other words, I am bored."

[I just realized that I forgot translations... Uh, me and my scattered thoughts. For this post: So, handsome, where do I fit in?"]

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:45 pm
Being judo flipped gravity around himself zeroed as he floated for a few moments before it returned to normal as he had straightened himself out. Good a kid that could think when under pressure that was a good thing to find. It had taken him quite some time and practice with his powers to make it where he could remove the limiter per say from it allowing him to control the gravity that effected him as well. "Alright I have pretty much seen all of what you can do unless you have decided to hold something back" Brink commented as he turned back around to face the teen looking to snow for a moment.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games